Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 12, 2011 2:22 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The continuation of the Raimon vs Gassan Kunimitsu game - and also the continuation of the friction between Kirino and Kariya

I wonder now if Kariya is really like that (dual personalities, a bit like Fubuki - but without being a "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" type of personality like Fubuki had when he was also his brother Atsuya (meaning: Atsuya's persona being incorporated into Fubuki's), even if he wasn't a SEED - or he's still a case à la Domon in "Inazuma Eleven", being a spy but soon wouldn't be one anymore after the truth was revealed :D
LAboy456Oct 12, 2011 2:28 PM
Oct 12, 2011 3:15 PM
Feb 2008
OMG I absolutly love Kariya and Kirino now!

Maybe Kariya isn't a Seed and just said it to annoy Kirino? Hm, we'll see ...

And I missed Tsurugi in this episode, he didn't do anything!
Oct 12, 2011 4:36 PM

Jan 2010
Good episode. I think that maybe Kariya is just a boy with bad attitute and Tenma is really cool in this episode. Also who is the guy at the end of the preview? Kazemaru??
Oct 12, 2011 4:49 PM

Sep 2008
iannri said:
Also who is the guy at the end of the preview? Kazemaru??

I don't think it's a guy, neither I think it's Kazemaru. That silhouette (even the shoes) and hair reminds me of Kira Hitomiko (the temporary coach for Raimon during the Aliea Academy arc of "Inazuma Eleven") ;)

Compare the official image of Kazemaru for "Inazuma Eleven Go!" with the preview for the next edition ;)
Oct 12, 2011 4:50 PM

Sep 2008
iannri said:
I think that maybe Kariya is just a boy with bad attitute

A combination of Kogure and Fudou, perhaps?
Oct 14, 2011 2:53 AM
Apr 2011
Maybe Kariya just wants to piss Kirino off. He seems like he really wants to win and all, and doesn't act like a seed should. But then again, doing things like lying to the other team mates is a bit going overboard..

But that teamwork that Kariya and Kirino had was awesome! Although I'm abit dissappointed that Tsurugi didn't do anything in this match (so far).

The person at the end at the old club room, I think it's Hitomiko as well. The hair, clothes etc just really looks like her, although I wonder why she'd come back. I thought she quit getting involved with soccer after that whole Aliea Academy and Neo-Japan thing. I wanna see the other members of Inazuma Japan or the old Raimon Eleven to come back for a visit or something. And at the same time, teach the current team some tips etc. (:
Nov 1, 2023 6:16 PM
Apr 2018
everybody is suddenly retarded for some reason
Apr 13, 8:08 PM

Jun 2015
Apparently Endou is a retard. Wow that wasn't apparent when he was a baby but now it's obvious. I feel bad for Kirino, he's surrounded by idiots.
Read Toriko!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Go Episode 40 Discussion

emeth_asher - Feb 15, 2012

4 by phantom346 »»
Apr 25, 3:53 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Go Episode 39 Discussion

LAboy456 - Feb 8, 2012

8 by phantom346 »»
Apr 24, 11:36 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Go Episode 38 Discussion

LAboy456 - Feb 1, 2012

3 by phantom346 »»
Apr 24, 11:16 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Go Episode 37 Discussion

emeth_asher - Jan 25, 2012

6 by phantom346 »»
Apr 24, 10:27 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Go Episode 36 Discussion

LAboy456 - Jan 18, 2012

11 by phantom346 »»
Apr 24, 10:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.