I sang once and my mother was reccording it ><
Dec 10, 2009 3:37 PM

Sep 2009
papapapuffy said:
I sang once and my mother was reccording it ><

Ughh. I feel your pain.
Dec 28, 2009 11:56 AM

Feb 2009
I was in a skirt that day. I went to toilet, I was finished and went out. I was staying by my school closet (how do you call that thing, i forgot) with my back at everyone. The boys were looking at me and laughing. I didn't understand why. But then the teacher saw me and said what was going on. My skirt was in my underwear, like that

I was so embarassed! =_=
Dec 28, 2009 12:17 PM

Oct 2008
I don't think I have one that I would call "Most embarassing". I remember how I was walking down the street w/ my bro. Well... it was quite crowded so I kinda lost track of him... after seeing someone whose back resembled him, I smacked it damn hard like I used to do w/ my brother only to realize that it was a stranger
Orz'd

(*^ー゚)b ( ̄∇ ̄*)♪
Dec 28, 2009 12:55 PM

Mar 2009
Hmm not really all that embarrassing but once when I was in maths class in my last year of school, my teacher asked me a really simple question, something like 'What's 3 x 4?' and what did I do? Sat there for what felt like an eternity not knowing the answer D: it's just coz I was put on the spot, I passed my maths exam later in the year XD

And another time but this is more funny imo, I was in P.E and this girl kept telling me to throw the ball properly [I failed at sports] and I hated her which made it more annoying so after a while she started to walk off, I threw the ball in her direction and hit her right on the head XD I'm so proud of that moment lmao

{{ TCO }} {{ ACP }} {{ TSC }} {{ LAC }}
Jun 9, 2010 6:41 AM
Nov 2009
Today in Physics, my friend James was helping another friend. He's very smart, and he kept giving her the evils when she didn't get it :(

When he turned to help me, the girl he had been helping before said "Hey! You don't give her the evils!" to which he replied "Silence is a very fragile little flower."

Ahh, am I =___=;
Jun 9, 2010 6:46 AM
Jun 2010
The evils? That's going straight into my vocab usage.
"Wtf are you doing?"
"Giving her teh evils"
Jun 9, 2010 7:01 AM

Sep 2009
I don't really get embarrassed by anything... but I did get run over by a train of football players once. I was still rather ickle. At quarter final football championships for my school, we made a path for the football players to run through...some boys behind me got into a fight..and right as the players began running past, i got shoved out into the middle and WHAM...Nothing like being run over by a 200lb linebacker when you are an 11 year old girl.

Not so much embarrassing as painful. Everyone was freaking because my glasses broke and cut up my face a bit, and i was bleeding all over. All I did though was sit there and laugh. My conditioned responses to situations aren't exactly spot-on.
Jul 6, 2010 8:57 PM

Apr 2010
Uh, in my basketball training when I was 10, I wasn't looking and BAM. Got hit by the ball in the face. Believe me, basketballs HURT alot. I doubt those things are even air filled.

My nose kept bleeding like hell, it was embarrassing somehow because I felt really stupid...

Bleh..
Jul 6, 2010 11:35 PM

Feb 2010
i had a really bad case of diarrhea and let out wat i thought was a fart. damn my elementary years
Jul 7, 2010 3:05 AM
May 2009
Jul 7, 2010 4:08 AM

Mar 2010
Threw grade 1-5 I would walk under a building that has allot of concrete pillers and I never paid attention to then so I would be talking to a friend and one minute bam I walk into a pole. The same thing happened 3-5 times a day.

I even broke my nose once when I was running threw there.

I've started paying more attention to my surroundings now and I haven't run into anything for years.
Jul 7, 2010 4:14 AM
May 2009
jaxlb said:
Threw grade 1-5 I would walk under a building that has allot of concrete pillers and I never paid attention to then so I would be talking to a friend and one minute bam I walk into a pole. The same thing happened 3-5 times a day.

I've started paying more attention to my surroundings now and I haven't run into anything for years.

Not "Threw" but "through"
Jul 7, 2010 4:29 AM

Mar 2010
shintai88 said:
jaxlb said:

Not "Threw" but "through"
Thanks for the correction, That always happens when I'm concentrating on something else.
Jul 7, 2010 4:54 AM

Feb 2007
One time when i was drunk i walked into a bus then threw up and walked back out, the passengers must have been like "WTF"
Jul 31, 2010 10:13 AM
Jul 2010
None O.o? Or it was soo long ago and i don't remember.
Jul 31, 2010 12:24 PM

Feb 2010
I may have few embarrassing moments but none major. I generally avoid possible situations by being aware of my surroundings at all times. That also makes me end up noticing things I didn't want to >.>

Other comments, Now I hate going to supermarkets, it makes me realize just how ignorant people can be D:
Jul 31, 2010 12:27 PM

Mar 2008
Too many to count ;P
Jul 31, 2010 1:28 PM

Jul 2010
Throwing up in front of family members.
It wasn't just my mom and dad.
Jul 31, 2010 1:45 PM

Nov 2009
Nassa said:
I don't really get embarrassed by anything... but I did get run over by a train of football players once. I was still rather ickle. At quarter final football championships for my school, we made a path for the football players to run through...some boys behind me got into a fight..and right as the players began running past, i got shoved out into the middle and WHAM...Nothing like being run over by a 200lb linebacker when you are an 11 year old girl.

Not so much embarrassing as painful. Everyone was freaking because my glasses broke and cut up my face a bit, and i was bleeding all over. All I did though was sit there and laugh. My conditioned responses to situations aren't exactly spot-on.
That's probably be my response, of course, if my contacts hadn't been crushed into my eyes. (Ow...)

Jul 31, 2010 1:52 PM

Jun 2008
Well I was really drunk one night.....

Ugh, forget it, I don't want to recall what happened next.
Jul 31, 2010 2:04 PM

Jun 2008
I've called my teacher mom before...that was pretty embarrassing.

I was at a football game with my ex boyfriend...my whole class was around us...and he was sitting down and I was standing up and one of my friends shoved me and I fell on him frontwards...and it looked very very awkward... XD Oh and my ex had a total hard-on. @.@ Everyone in my class was staring at us/whispering. And later I got a call from my sister, then she was on speaker and she said, right in front of my mom "so....you and that boy at the football game eh?" -.-
Jul 31, 2010 2:13 PM

Mar 2009
It happened a long time ago, I was stoned out of my mind. I wanted to take the bus to go home and I was thinking that the other passengers on the bus would realize that I'm stoned. You know how when you're stoned, you get paranoid that it's obvious? Anyway, I was worrying about it and trying to think of how to hide my being stoned. So I get this very bright idea that if I should not hold the bus handle, people won't think that I'm stoned. It probably had something to do with me keeping my balance without the aid of a bus handle means I'm sober, or something like that... What could possibly go wrong, right? So here I was, in the middle of the bus with my hands crossed, thinking of how cool I was when everyone else was either sitting or holding from somewhere. Until the bus driver pushed on the brake and ofcourse, I fell flat on my face.

That surely was the most embarassing moment in my life...
Signature? I ain't got no signature! I don't need no signature! I don't have to show you any stinkin' signature!
Jul 31, 2010 2:15 PM
Jul 2010
i woke up one morning, opened up my wallet and it's full of blood
Aug 1, 2010 9:00 AM

Nov 2008
I don't really have embarrassing moments. But I do remember that one time at PE class. I was the last to run for my team and I tripped so hard. I slided all the way to the finish XD. Everyone laughed and I was in pain.

The only thing my teacher was saying, r u on a baseball team or something. Like I was doing it on purpose LOL XD
Aug 1, 2010 9:11 AM

Nov 2008
Oh I have another one. That one time that I thought some other customer was my mom. And I was like mom what r u doing. Oh yeezz I was so embarrased.

And when I was little I used to think that people couldnt hear me if I was singing with headphones in XD
Aug 1, 2010 9:12 AM

Nov 2008
Luisa-chan said:
when i'm playing football in classes there are times when i step the ball and fall down, i feel so stupid at those moments, i'm just too bad at sports xD

The most embarrasing moments r always when I'm doing sports XD
Aug 1, 2010 11:31 AM

Nov 2008
Luisa-chan said:
lilsik12 said:
Luisa-chan said:
when i'm playing football in classes there are times when i step the ball and fall down, i feel so stupid at those moments, i'm just too bad at sports xD

The most embarrasing moments r always when I'm doing sports XD

haha then you're just like me xD

there was another time when i was suppose to speed up,then when i started running i unbalanced and fell xD everyone in class was laughing i turned all red xD

haha thats like the same thing that happened to me XD. I´m so unathletic. I cant even hit a tennisball lol
Aug 1, 2010 11:43 AM

Jul 2010
When I tripped in class. ._. (There isn't much embarrassing moments I can remember. QAQ) ^ I fail at sports to. Dx
Aug 1, 2010 11:52 AM

Nov 2008
I think almost everyone has tripped when they were in class. School is always the place for embarrasment I would say XD
Aug 1, 2010 12:20 PM

Jul 2010
Lol. xD Hmm, I'm trying to think of other embarrassing moments of mine.. But I don't seem to remember them. xD
Aug 1, 2010 5:49 PM

Jul 2010
In grade 6 i went to India for vacation. we went to a mcdonalds to eat. i had to go to the washroom. so i went in and after when i tried to leave i messed up the lock and i couldn't get out of the stall x) this guy had to come into the girls washroom to unlock the door. when i finally came out everyone was laughing or giggling at me. even our driver was laughing -.-
Aug 1, 2010 6:30 PM

Sep 2009
Well I don't really get embarrassed easily, I mostly think it's funny.

There was an incident where me and a friend of mine happened to see a girl in our "buddygang" scratch her private parts in class. My friend told the rest of the friend-circle about it (though we didn't mention it to any of the girls) and at one recess all of us are just chilling out (the girls as well) when one of my friends is suddenly calling out "like the time you saw "that" right?". That, of course, drew the attention of everyone around us to me and since I didn't want to talk about it the girls soon figured out that we kept some embarrassing secret about them from them.

They didn't leave of alone for a whole month until one of the girls confronted one of the guys who knew about it. He spilled the secret to her but somehow her vision of it became that I and my friend had masturbated to it or something (yeah, she is not that bright, so to speak)

None of the girls talked to any of us for over 4 months and we didn't even get a chance to explain.

But why did I get all of the blame? I mean, it was my friend who told everyone about it, not me. If I would have been the only one to see it I would have shut up about it and still everyone is blaming it on me, jeez.

That was really embarrassing.
Aug 2, 2010 2:28 AM

Nov 2009
I don't think I've had any super embarrassing moments. It was quite embarrassing when I went to a bar for the first time with my friends (and probably the last time too) and when I came home I puked just outside our door and passed out in the bathroom.

Needless to say, I got scolded pretty badly the next morning, since my family is one of those where our parents are quite strict about alcohol usage.
Aug 2, 2010 8:15 AM

Apr 2010
In new year's eve of 2010 I went to a party in one of my friend's house. I drank too much, threw up all over the house and hit on every female available including the cat.

Of course, I couldn't remember any of these and the next day, I learned them from my friends.
Feb 5, 2012 11:16 AM

May 2011
ive decided to post this today because i have had something "embarassing" happen to me.

i was just watching my anime ( kore wa zombie desu ka?) and acidently clicked on the reccomend on facebook, by the time i realised i had done that (5 mins later)
people started thinking (wtf?!, gay.., virus? and other crap) so i canceled my account :L luckily only my friends clicked on it but i couldnt delete the video.

please make my breakfast every morning for me sweet cheeks! *bowling position"
Jul 17, 2021 11:57 PM

May 2018
Age 15 , confessed to crush and ran away like an freaking idiot before hearing her conclusion..
Jul 18, 2021 12:12 AM

Jun 2014
not sure
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Make a song title with the last letter v2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Zedlin - Nov 29, 2022

5676 by Richoften »»
20 seconds ago

» Ask the person below you a question. v34 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 28

3182 by maya2003s »»
3 minutes ago

» Is it a red flag? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

iHateAnimeBro - Apr 24

326 by DAMT34 »»
3 minutes ago

» Post fan art of one of the above user's favorite characters! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Aug 22, 2023

775 by _untitled »»
3 minutes ago

» Pick the best anime out the above user's favorites v7 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Sep 4, 2021

6537 by Spunkert »»
4 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.