Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Oct 1, 2011 11:43 AM

Dec 2007
There're few things I hate more than timeskips. It's plot/character reset qualities make it seem like I wasted my time reading up until now, specially when the characters you liked completely dissapear from the plot and/or become supporting cast.
Oct 1, 2011 11:54 AM

May 2009
7 years?! I can't wait for the next chapter!!!
Oct 1, 2011 12:14 PM

Jul 2010
damn son that dragon just blew up fairy tail and tenrou island in one shot wtf. Boom and 7 years later lol. The time skip was foreshadow but still for it to happen like that wtf shit is going wild. I wonder if anybody died, and wtf wtf lol
Oct 1, 2011 12:26 PM
Jun 2010
strange girl on page 11 prob has a connection to the dragons
maybe its lucy's mother(i know shes "dead", but anything could happen)
all i know is i don't think a lot of people have picked up on the number 7 very well :/
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oct 1, 2011 12:37 PM

Sep 2011
Holy... holy crap. A lot happened in that last chapter. I wasn't expecting a time skip so soon, but it makes sense... my guess is the boy's Macao's kid. Hopefully Freed sent everyone someone safe... GYAHHHH!!! ;______;

Also, my theory is the same as Yodaime. I'm guessing the girl is the first Fairy Tail master...
Oct 1, 2011 12:39 PM

Apr 2011
WTF. CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENSSSS
Oct 1, 2011 12:43 PM

Sep 2011
Kizetsu said:
Superb said:
Is the girl who prayed at fairy tail Grandine...? In a human form.. OR The 1st fairy tail leader
And the boy in the last page.. I bet that he is a dragon slayer. The scarf looks like Natsu's, could he be Acnowlogias "son"?.. He kinda looks like Zeref tho... This is just my theory! :F

It's Romeo, Macao's son.

Whoa, not that I didn't guess that it was Romeo, but where did this picture on the right come from? I don't remember seeing it...?
Oct 1, 2011 12:49 PM

Nov 2009
yea no..i knew that kid was romeo immediately. and theres no way all of them died...some of them better have or this story will be downright ridiculous. oh wait...it already is. DAYUM 7 year timeskip thats exciting!!! they arent little kids anymore. finally. i wonder how old romeo is now tho? was he like 7 or 8 to begin with? so hes like 14 now? he doesnt look very old in that picture^

actually excited for next weeks fairy tail for the first time in like....ages.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 1, 2011 12:52 PM

Jan 2010
Nice turning. No one saw that coming.

I hope everyone is ok, wouldn't be nice if all interesting people on FT got killed.
Oct 1, 2011 12:52 PM

Jul 2007
Kazejimonji said:
Just as Fai predicted. I guess your theory about the 7 Year Time skip came true. Good Eye!

bow chika wow wow, my prediction spot on so far. :3

So i guess, Romeo si trying to find the guild back.

Nathy_Rabello said:
Nice turning. No one saw that coming.

you are new, are you not? Last dozen of threads have been filled with this prediction already ever since the boystaring at the sea end chapter scene happened.

Also, people:
aren't we forgeting something?
There is still the surprising role Lucy apparently played in all this. We won't most likely find out what it is till we meet her again most likely.

Also betting on Council having given FT a "dark guild" status by now.

Also if they continue going by the FF6 logic (which they kind of did so far), Makarov(ala, Sid) will most likely have died in between the timeskip :)
AhenshihaelOct 1, 2011 1:18 PM
Oct 1, 2011 1:10 PM

Jun 2009
dorkeemindee12 said:
Kizetsu said:
Superb said:
Is the girl who prayed at fairy tail Grandine...? In a human form.. OR The 1st fairy tail leader
And the boy in the last page.. I bet that he is a dragon slayer. The scarf looks like Natsu's, could he be Acnowlogias "son"?.. He kinda looks like Zeref tho... This is just my theory! :F

It's Romeo, Macao's son.

Whoa, not that I didn't guess that it was Romeo, but where did this picture on the right come from? I don't remember seeing it...?

where u see that i onyl seen a back view of him
Oct 1, 2011 1:13 PM

Jul 2007
imperlast said:
dorkeemindee12 said:
Kizetsu said:
Superb said:

It's Romeo, Macao's son.

where u see that i onyl seen a back view of him

that slike a million chapters back at the chapter "Boy Staring at the sea". Ala the chapter where this whole timeskip theory gained foothold :)

and where we saw that page of newspaper you see in the picture which when zoomed in shows 791
Oct 1, 2011 1:27 PM
Nov 2010
Acnologia: *uses Mega Flare*
LOL, Awesome.
Oct 1, 2011 1:33 PM

Apr 2010
Not sure if i liked this one or not...
Btw, not all members were on the island so FT should still exist (right ?)

It would be kinda lame if they were really dead...
Just hope we don't get a stupid reason for how they could have escaped ...
Teleportation ? xD

ps: what about Zeref and the guys who attacked ?
YT: Gaming (gw2,...), cons and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vercammen312
Monster girls club card: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=27137
See profile for exemples.
Oct 1, 2011 1:42 PM
Sep 2007
It seems timeskips are in these days...

Btw, so far, have we ever had some training arc in story?
Oct 1, 2011 1:43 PM

Jul 2007
SD_CV said:

Btw, not all members were on the island so FT should still exist (right ?)

Considering their council problems and that they just lost 99% of their strongest memers including their master who was the only thing keeping Council away from them pretty much implies bad shit happening to the leftovers of the guild :)
Oct 1, 2011 1:49 PM

Jan 2008
Psajdak said:
Btw, so far, have we ever had some training arc in story?

Not for Fairy Tail and I don't expect them to either. Lol.... The closest would be Gray's Flash Backs.
Oct 1, 2011 2:43 PM

Apr 2008
If it weren't a 7 year skip, I might have taken the last page's "We crash into a brand new arc" as a hint that Gildarts may have crashed the ground beneath their feet to soften the blow.

It will be interesting to see if Romeo is indeed the new main.

Romeo's admiration begins.

Is there a chapter next week for sure, or is there going to be a week off?
SteveKeysOct 1, 2011 4:10 PM
Oct 1, 2011 2:43 PM

Mar 2010
christinelouise said:
The twist was really shocking! >_<
I mean I expected Makarov staying alive, but this? Oh come on.

I hope the story wouldn't like "The angel-like girl saved the guild because of their bond crap" (=_=)

YEah I thought for a moment" Shit! And I thought this 7 year theory would be interesting and now we have angel help and everything will be okay!! -.-" Glad it was only for 1 page :P
Sorry for my English ^^' If you notice any mistakes, please tell me about it ^^ Thanks for corrections ^^
Oct 1, 2011 2:49 PM
Sep 2007
Dang! I still am wondering when that prediction from long, long ago is going to play into the story. But wow! I am looking forward to next chapter!
Oct 1, 2011 2:52 PM

Nov 2010
Wait what the fuck? They were just blown away, and then a time skip?
Oct 1, 2011 2:59 PM
Oct 2011
They will come bk for sure ♥ after all in page 12 they all said "we'll all come back home to fairy tail!!" And i bet they will come bk with big BOOOOM too. I love Mashima for such stories it rl does teases us, but that makes manga stories different. But this situation is kinda like one chapter in one piece when all the pirate members went to some different worlds? They all met up again later <3
So i bet Mashima will give us a big blast too. There wouldn't be a Fairy Tail w/o Natsu and others.
Oct 1, 2011 3:01 PM
Aug 2011
And I was just about to go to sleep and the unanswered questions from this new chapter made my head go blank. All there is to say is...

This is madness! :D
Oct 1, 2011 3:11 PM

May 2008
I hope they didn't time travel or something. I want aged characters!
Oct 1, 2011 3:34 PM
Jun 2008
I guess that he didnt want feel like copying Naruto and One Piece with a 2yr skip so he steps it up to 7yrs
Cant wait till next chapter to see if they going to much stronger
Oct 1, 2011 3:40 PM

Mar 2009
I don't know what to think about that Fairy Girl. Either its Grandine, Lucy's Mother or Mavis. Might be Lucy herself if she used Gemini to fool other Fairy Tail members.

D: I want to know!!!
Oct 1, 2011 3:44 PM

Sep 2008
If all those characters died, doubtfully, but if they did. I'm done with this manga. Other than that, great chapter. Really can't wait to see what's going to happen next.
Oct 1, 2011 3:48 PM
Aug 2010
What is this reality? @_@
who the heck is that girl be4 all of the fairy tail members were destroyed o_e
What is this 7 year gap?!
All of our questions must be answered in this next arc @-@
Oct 1, 2011 4:06 PM
Apr 2011
i have a theory the girl looks like someone with control over time and i dont mean the way ultear controls it i mean i think the girl sends all of fairy tail into the future where they either continue living there after most likely having a big fight with something or someone or they get set back to there own time just theory but still
Oct 1, 2011 4:32 PM

Dec 2010
When I read the last page, I was like WTF HAPPENED HERE?
But I don't think they've died, I think that that girl saved them, or anithing... but really, this was unexpected
Oct 1, 2011 4:35 PM

Jan 2009
It's amusing that people actually think they died. The average IQ of the fairy tale reader must not be that high :\
Oct 1, 2011 4:36 PM

Jul 2007
SleepnDreamn said:
I don't know what to think about that Fairy Girl. Either its Grandine, Lucy's Mother or Mavis. Might be Lucy herself if she used Gemini to fool other Fairy Tail members.

D: I want to know!!!

Would not be surprising. I doubt its the case but would not be surprising. She still has a role to play in what happened.

She did imply in her narration that she will play a very surprising role in what happens. We still have yet to find out that role and it already most likely happened before timeskip.
Oct 1, 2011 5:05 PM
Jun 2011
The Fairy Tail members are teleported to the Celestial world because of Lucy and they stayed there for 7 years lol

No, I think the mysterious girl is the Black dragon slayer or Mavis him/herself~
Oct 1, 2011 5:07 PM

Jun 2011
Epic chapter, and left me investigating a lot right after reading. So many questions, so little time (I want next weeks chapter NAO!!!)

Oct 1, 2011 5:21 PM

Feb 2008
ok you all, it is not clear they are all dead....unless they confirm it in the next chapter. which would mean that they are basically starting over which would suck.
Oct 1, 2011 5:26 PM
Oct 2011
WHAT A TWIST!!!!!
Oct 1, 2011 5:28 PM
Oct 2011
WHAT THE $#*$ WAS THAT!!! YOU CANT HAVE A TIME SKIP OUT OF NOWHERE!!! *SPOILER* THEY ARE TRAPED IN A CRYSTALIS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA
Oct 1, 2011 5:32 PM

Jul 2011
Very interesting. I'm curious as to what happened to Fairy Tail. Assuming Natsu and the others were truly obliterated, who is this new boy with the Fairy Tail tattoo?
Oct 1, 2011 5:35 PM

Jan 2008
Insidious said:
Very interesting. I'm curious as to what happened to Fairy Tail. Assuming Natsu and the others were truly obliterated, who is this new boy with the Fairy Tail tattoo?

Check Page 6 of this thread.
Oct 1, 2011 5:55 PM
Jun 2010
goreen8 said:
WHAT THE $#*$ WAS THAT!!! YOU CANT HAVE A TIME SKIP OUT OF NOWHERE!!!

but there were hints in the past couple of chapters D:
Fai pointed them out a while ago in previous thread :/
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oct 1, 2011 6:07 PM

Mar 2010
The hell? What happen to be predictable? Now THAT was strait up random. Not that it was bad, but I don't know what to make of it. Another seven years, eh? Let's see what random batshit crazy adventure Mashima got for us now.
"Life...It's the most difficult videogame I've ever played, with the most advanced enemy AI, too many events and quests constantly updated, and for over 16 years so far, i haven't found any save point D: I have yet to beat this game. I've looked up for some cheat codes, but most of them involve finding some kind of herbal items, and none of them really maxes out stats or gives invincibility."
Oct 1, 2011 6:40 PM

May 2010
That was awesome. If I hadn't been expecting a timeskip I might think differently, but that was a great chapter and the first time I can remember that I have been actually excited for the next chapter to come out.

I assume the guild will have been disbanded by the council in the 7 years. And it makes sense that the boy is Romeo, how cute he's copying Natsu with his clothes.
Oct 1, 2011 6:51 PM

Aug 2011
We can be sure that at least Lucy is alive, because of her "great role" and because she is the narrator, and she keeps on telling the story.

Though the different design on the dialogue boxes may imply that it's a different character. (However, earlier on the manga she was talking about all this in past, so she must be alive)

I think everyone, or most will survive. The theory of the unknown girl transporting them to the future is also possible.
Oct 1, 2011 7:16 PM
Mar 2010
Makarov better be dead.
Oct 1, 2011 7:26 PM

Aug 2009
I would be quite disappointed if all the members were found alive. Good thing the holding hands thing didn't defeat the dragon.
Oct 1, 2011 7:31 PM
Oct 2010
WTF.

Well, that was seriously unexpected. In the span of 19 pages pulled a turn around, introduced new characters, left us on a cliffy, AND added a SEVEN year time-skip? The hell?

Well, i doubt that they're dead. Characters do make up most of the manga itself and it wouldn't really be Fairy Tail if all the original ones (the ones that started out at the beginning) died. It'd be like giving the manga a entirely new cast. But just for the sake of it, I think he'll bring a few, if not all back
Oct 1, 2011 7:35 PM

Oct 2007
Something's done right when FT has all the readers sayin' What Just Happened!? xD
Oct 1, 2011 7:43 PM
Jun 2011
ofcourse something like this would happen... can they not kill off the old man!!!

or maybe he died... who knows.

i was hoping he would be killed off, would have been a great way to leave the manga for him but the way the author was able to save the old guy was really great so im not mad. cant wait for the next chapter, time skips are usually good for a manga so i pray fairy tail stays good.
i wonder who the girl was and who the boy is on the last page, heard the boy might be Romeo.
Oct 1, 2011 7:56 PM
Oct 2011
Kizetsu said:
Superb said:

It's Romeo, Macao's son.

I don't think it's macao's son. 7 years after and he is still a young boy?
i think he is zeref in a child form, maybe he has a magic that can do that remember they said he is the most powerful dark wizard in fairy tail, and why he know natsu maybe because zeref is also a dragon slayer and he's mentor is acnologia.
Oct 1, 2011 7:58 PM
Oct 2011
waterboy said:
Kizetsu said:
Superb said:

It's Romeo, Macao's son.

I don't think it's macao's son. 7 years after and he is still a young boy?
i think he is zeref in a child form, maybe he has a magic that can do that remember they said he is the most powerful dark wizard in fairy tail, and why he know natsu maybe because zeref is also a dragon slayer and he's mentor is acnologia.

oops sorry not fairy tail in earthland i mean.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 25, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.