Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2011 10:21 AM

Mar 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Damn Goku slapping Chi chi through a tree was crazy good thing she is not ordinary herself..............

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 4, 2014 6:00 PM

Jul 2013
That part with Chi-Chi getting thrown out of the house was hilarious! Goku should be extra gentle with her
May 17, 2017 12:17 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
training? very quick!!! :/
Feb 20, 2020 2:56 AM

Aug 2012
Damn, what a fun chapter. I was grinning pretty much every page, I like Krillin rocking Roshi's shades, I love Goku siding with Vegeta "I want to fight too, and he hasn't made anything yet, so it's not nice to beat him up", I loved Krillin's speech for Gohan's ending comment "That was a really nice speech when you started out", liked Goku casually dropping the baby comment & Yamcha massively misinterpreting it, and I loved Goku accidentally almost killing his wife. And she still cares enough to make them a lunch for their death match with the Androids.
Nov 27, 2021 4:46 PM

Dec 2007
toriyama sure knows how to make time skip rolling, from the start of this volume we had already 2 of those, and in every one of those we can see toriyama make those only for the sake of time trespassing and not for some plot convenience. the fact that we see the characters in the same place before and after the time skip is helping a lot in sake for the time skip to be forwarded

damn goku is such bad husband it's funny. how they lived together 'till the start of DBZ without goku working, what chi-chi though for herself beside the "love" thing lol.
Mar 12, 1:00 PM

Nov 2010
I find myself mainly agreeing with the women of Dragon Ball as I get older. Bulma's plan make perfect sense, at least they could try to persuade Dr Gero not to be evil or something? And Chi-Chi is right, Goku should get a job. How do they actually get money? Chi-Chi used to live in a big castle so maybe she has some assets. How does anyone earn money in Dragon Ball? I wish we at least got some information once in a while about their everyday lives.

It's a bit boring we don't see any of the training. But I guess we wouldn't see anything new. I am interesting in seeing the trio of Goku, Gohan and Piccolo though. Would be some fun interactions maybe.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Chapter 501 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 28, 2011

3 by RodxD »»
Apr 21, 3:52 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Chapter 500 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 28, 2011

4 by RodxD »»
Apr 21, 3:44 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Chapter 491 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 28, 2011

3 by RodxD »»
Apr 20, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Chapter 50 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 18, 2011

8 by jakique »»
Apr 17, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Chapter 420 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 26, 2011

6 by User-Name »»
Apr 11, 5:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.