Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2011 10:14 AM

Mar 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Way more reading than usual , though some parts were just really funny also looks like Goku's disease is cured so good for him...............

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 17, 2017 12:00 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Surprise, Bulma is the mother of the boy!!!
Surprise, Goku will die by heart ill!!
Surprise, The world is near to end!!
Surprise, Piccolo has a great ears!! xD

Question,Why Trunks not go back in the time more years, and kill Gero himself?
Feb 20, 2020 2:46 AM

Aug 2012
Granted I already knew about this, but Bulma being the mom was kinda obvious based on Trunks interaction with her and the Capsule Corps thing but I still enjoyed the reveal. I particularly liked that Goku figured it out before Trunks said it from her building the time machine, and the whole story of how she and Vegeta got together was funny. With Yamcha not being faithful, and Goku going "Actually I don't".

The info-dump was really good to, with the Androids, tying things back into the Red Ribbon Army, and the heart virus (I like that this was the point they made it clear Piccolo could hear), it's all a really good set-up for the next arc, and good incentive to training. I like that the last description of Vegeta was lonely, and Piccolo's conversation with Goku afterwards was nice. Also liked Goku being upset about the Heart Virus because he wouldn't have gotten to fight them. Off to a great start.
Nov 27, 2021 4:23 PM

Dec 2007
goku's surprise faces are so LOL, the more the conversation went he was more surprised xD

this is actually where toriyama is really mind blowing. so much details and content. compare to the previous frieza and namek arc this whole introduction is one big way for toriyama to present more action in believable and interesting way than "someone strong gonna come to destroy earth", the way trunks makes the androids it's seems they doesn't want to destroy earth and such but doing things for their own enjoyment, the sake of killing them isn't to save earth from fatal faith but to prevent deaths. and at any rate though this whole setting is once again to present more battle and action, toriyama way in here is much more interesting than they were in the frieza arc.

i also wondering a lot why there was a need to toriyama to connect those androids to the red ribbon army, that arc was forgotten for lot of time now. but that connection surely have much more plot insight than merely reason to do punches and shots.

oh and the way tien and kuririn convinced he was from the future was interesting way to end this chapter lol.
Mar 12, 12:45 PM

Nov 2010
This conversation stands out in Dragon Ball as it's a lot more text heavy than usual. But it's a great setup for the next arc. Trunks is a really cool character and I like what we've seen from his personality. Vegeta being part of the main characters is something I have commented on, but introducing Trunks make him fit in more. It feels like he atleast has a purpose in this next arc. As a big Bulma fan, it's nice to know she's also important in the arc, being the inventor of the time machine.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Chapter 501 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 28, 2011

3 by RodxD »»
Apr 21, 3:52 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Chapter 500 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 28, 2011

4 by RodxD »»
Apr 21, 3:44 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Chapter 491 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 28, 2011

3 by RodxD »»
Apr 20, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Chapter 50 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 18, 2011

8 by jakique »»
Apr 17, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Chapter 420 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 26, 2011

6 by User-Name »»
Apr 11, 5:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.