Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 22, 2011 2:36 PM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
In the end, Jirou still gets nosebleeds from touching a girl. Subaru kissing Jirou nearly made him die of blood loss. Next and final episode features lots of Nakuru.
Sep 22, 2011 2:53 PM

Nov 2008
Subaru was found out and fired but ended back up as Kanade's butler yet again. Nakuru and Kureha are complete airheads they could have easily found that Subaru is a girl even if they kept it tight lipped which would be the best choice, it's been obvious since ep 1. Kanade is not that good at convincing people. Oh man Subaru and Jirou nearly slept together, I preferred that they did and Jirou not wake up until morning.

Sep 22, 2011 4:14 PM

Mar 2011
I wanna hear more of Subaru's soft voice !!
Suzutsuki was surprisingly cuter than expected this episode
This episode was just funny in general XD
ZexuSep 22, 2011 4:26 PM
Courtesy of Paul
Sep 22, 2011 4:38 PM
Jun 2009

OMG ^^Kanade so cute ^^

She wanted to say her love for Chiken

overral 7/10 for this ep

nex ep Final ^^OST will be release??
kickyourselfSep 23, 2011 3:02 AM

Sep 22, 2011 4:41 PM
Jan 2011
A stunning end) 13 series will not look so as not to spoil the experience.
5/5 9 / 10

Sep 22, 2011 4:42 PM
Apr 2011
Terrible episode.

But I loved Suzutsuki's voice.
Sep 22, 2011 4:51 PM

Aug 2010
Kanade, don't give up, go for it.

Sep 22, 2011 5:01 PM

Sep 2010
Is that really going to be the last episode? >>
Sep 22, 2011 5:19 PM

Nov 2010
I feel like it was the last episode of series, since the preview of next seems like some fanservice harem explosion. Anyway I liked the series, probably will like it less when Ill see blueray version with wider fanservice.
Overall I think the series was pretty modest on any deviations these type of shows can throw on you. You can mark that still, only 3 girls of 5 present in the series somewhat liked the mainchar in a quite pure and sweetly teasing way, they had no real superpowers or werent closet perverts. Alright the glasses girl is an exception of that and it was the only char that seemed pretty useless. Mainchar goes along somewhat similar lines, was pretty level headed, not an idiot and no unnatural popularity with girls.
If anything it must be season's cutest tease anime. Untill it will be ruined with any leeway one can have releasing stuff on Blueray.
Sep 22, 2011 5:32 PM

Sep 2011
There is a 99.999999% chance that there is going to be a season 2 but if that 00.000001% chance happens im going to be so made that there is not season 2 if you seen at the end that they said this is just the start for them thats a BIG hint right there
Sep 22, 2011 5:51 PM
Apr 2010
mmmmm Harem + ecchi. Classic. ;D
Sep 22, 2011 5:58 PM

Aug 2010
DAMMIT, they didnt get together. Hopefully next episode something will happen.
Sep 22, 2011 5:58 PM

Jan 2011
Couldn't have went any better imho. All the Konoe X Jirou shippers got their kiss, while all the Harem shippers are clearly shown that that kiss don't change shit, and Jirou is STILL fair game for the other girls lol.

I've been waiting SO fucking long for some Nakuru progress, and thank the heavens it seems we will FINALLY get it...

Harem Mode......ACTIVATE
Sep 22, 2011 6:11 PM

Sep 2011
Jirou and his nosebleeds,that will never change. XD

Anyways, good episode and Suzutsuki was cuter in this episode imo.

One more episode left, and this one seems to be Nakuru centric for the most part and lots of fanserivice in this one. Then again, it is a harem so...
Sep 22, 2011 6:31 PM

Jul 2011
One of the few times I will ever say this....

HAREM ENDING HAREM ENDING HAREM ENDING HAREM ENDING HAREM ENDING HAREM ENDING HAREM ENDING HAREM ENDING HAREM ENDING HAREM ENDING HAREM ENDING HAREM ENDING HAREM ENDING HAREM ENDING HAREM ENDING HAREM ENDING
Sep 22, 2011 6:59 PM

Jun 2008
HOW FUCKING STUPID IS EVERYONE IN THIS SHOW?!?!

How can they not tell "he" is a girl???

Oh and LOL at Usami for realizing it's a disguise, but still believing that Subaru is a guy....FAIL!

monkeysrumble said:
HAREM ENDING HAREM ENDING HAREM ENDING HAREM ENDING HAREM ENDING HAREM ENDING HAREM ENDING HAREM ENDING HAREM ENDING HAREM ENDING HAREM ENDING HAREM ENDING HAREM ENDING HAREM ENDING HAREM ENDING HAREM ENDING

A Harem anime having a Harem ending???

NO WAY!
Sep 22, 2011 7:06 PM

Aug 2010
WTH after all that has happened and still they don't get together...this is BS I give up now =/
Sep 22, 2011 7:18 PM

Jan 2011
alexcampos said:

Oh and LOL at Usami for realizing it's a disguise, but still believing that Subaru is a guy....FAIL!

monkeysrumble said:

NO WAY!

LOL, it actually is setup for it to happen, if he plays the cards right, he could BAG ALL of em

Damn shame how most harems don't really end in TRUE harem, most just go into bitch mode and avoid the choice lol

We need some alpha male "I'll take you all" type harem leads lol
Sep 22, 2011 7:30 PM

Jul 2010
alexcampos said:

monkeysrumble said:
HAREM ENDING.....

NO WAY!

All this...
No one realize Konoe transformation with similar hair and everything and Usagi-chan think he's guy. LOL
And I would happy to see him with Kanade or Subaru but no harem.
Sep 22, 2011 7:36 PM

Oct 2010
Like seriously she can kick your memories away and you guys questions the inability for other characters to realize she cross-dress?

Episode was meh, but the ending "If you don't cure your fear of women, you can't make any progress"... that killed me.

Still Kanade is the logical choice here >.>
huh?
Sep 22, 2011 7:39 PM

May 2011
Not bad. The petition was sweet of everyone, but I would've liked it if Subaru had to remain a gir in public, thoughl. Whatevs.

Loved the kiss towards the end. Finally. ^_^

I still liked the kiss last episode better, though. It was just better, having good effects, and the scenario was great.

I wish Kanade would man up and confess already. I like Subaru, but I want Kanade to end up with him more.

Even though I Hate Jirou with a fiery passion. His perverted nature was the only thing that awakened in this episode. He's not good to look at like the girls are. And his personality is boring. He's so annoying and bland. He doesn't deserve Any of the girls in this harem!

I'll be glad to see more Nakaru next ep. I hope they actually do something good for the last episode, but I'm betting against it to lessen the disappointment.
Sep 22, 2011 7:42 PM
Jul 2018
Why does this bad show still have an episode left? WHY?
Sep 22, 2011 8:02 PM

Jun 2008
Tenchi_Ryu said:
Damn shame how most harems don't really end in TRUE harem, most just go into bitch mode and avoid the choice lol

AGREED!

If you're going to have a harem ending, then at least let the MC go all out and dominate all these Hoes...
Sep 22, 2011 8:30 PM

Jan 2011
alexcampos said:
Tenchi_Ryu said:

AGREED!

If you're going to have a harem ending, then at least let the MC go all out and dominate all these Hoes...
we can't have another Nice boat happening can we?(maybe) episode was meh besides all the Kanade greatness :3, after next week the harem will be complete

*i can see the ending now*
Sep 22, 2011 8:34 PM

Dec 2010
Tenchi_Ryu said:
I've only seen the PV, but the MC of Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon seems pretty Rance-like.

If I recall correctly, he casually fondles a girl's breast. That and he has a huge fucking grin.
Sep 22, 2011 8:43 PM

Aug 2010
Funny episode, next episode looks awesome.
Sep 22, 2011 8:52 PM

Sep 2008
I don't know what I expected from the show.
It had its moments, but all I'm going to remember is that the characters had nice breasts... like every other ecchi show now.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 22, 2011 8:55 PM

Jun 2008
Overall, it's a pretty damn good Harem if you ask me:

Kanade: Ojou-Sama type character with an EXCELLENT (S) attitude.

Subaru: Loyal Servant type character who's BEGGING to be dominated.

Usami: Typical Tsundere character who with proper training will make a great fuck.

Nakuru: Cat girl, dark skinned, BL loving character who has a very creative imagination which will only make the harem that much kinkier.

Kureha: WINCEST.....enough said.

One for every day of the school week.....EXCELLENT :)
Sep 22, 2011 9:10 PM

Jun 2011
Wow, Chicken is utterly gay. He refused Konoe. HOW DO YOU REFUSE KONOE?!?!? Seriously.. and he still called her his best friend at the end... with that atmosphere?! How densely retarded is this guy? He can't read the mood at all. The MC NEEDS TO MAN UP! There is one more episode right? Hopefully he does something to redeem himself. REMEMBER, FEEL was also responsible for Yosuga No Sora. Anyone who has watched Yosuga knows that the MC of an anime produced by FEEL should have the potential to do something more than be a complete puss :|

alexcampos said:
Overall, it's a pretty damn good Harem if you ask me:

Kanade: Ojou-Sama type character with an EXCELLENT (S) attitude.

Subaru: Loyal Servant type character who's BEGGING to be dominated.

Usami: Typical Tsundere character who with proper training will make a great fuck.

Nakuru: Cat girl, dark skinned, BL loving character who has a very creative imagination which will only make the harem that much kinkier.

Kureha: WINCEST.....enough said.

One for every day of the school week.....EXCELLENT :)

I especially love Usami and Kanade. I think it's way too late to make such an alteration at this point.. Unless they make a few OVA's. Eh, you never know. Like I said before, this is feel we're talking about. I'd like a Usami, Kureha and Kanade route OVA : D
Sep 22, 2011 9:12 PM

Dec 2010
NukeninIzaya said:
I especially love Usam and Kanade. I think it's way too late to make such an alteration at this point.. Unless they make a few OVA's. Eh, you never know. If you've watched Yosuga no Sora you know that its very possible that they could make that happen. I'd like a Usami, Kureha and Kanade route OVA : D
Routes? How about no. True harem or bust, dude.
Sep 22, 2011 9:21 PM

Jan 2011
True Harem or BUST.......

But I am happy Nakuru will be getting her shine,

All that titty power, I knew they wouldn't let that go to waste....
Sep 22, 2011 9:28 PM

Jun 2011
notsureifsrs said:

Well, if it's possible then FUCK YEAH... But I highly doubt they'd do it. I mean.. the series is practically over. Unless they redo the whole series to fit that criteria... Which I think is pretty unlikely. It's not impossible, but I just don't see it happening. Most harem animes that fail as bad as Mayo chiki are more likely to come out with OVA for different routes. Anyway, I've never seen an anime where the main character gets all the girls.. except in school days.
Sep 22, 2011 9:44 PM

Jan 2011
NukeninIzaya said:
notsureifsrs said:

Well, if it's possible then FUCK YEAH... But I highly doubt they'd do it. I mean.. the series is practically over. Unless they redo the whole series to fit that criteria... Which I think is pretty unlikely. It's not impossible, but I just don't see it happening. Most harem animes that fail as bad as Mayo chiki are more likely to come out with OVA for different routes. Anyway, I've never seen an anime where the main character gets all the girls.. except in school days.

My entire top 10 character list is composed of harems male leads that either GETS all the girls or is heading that way....Pretty much non puss leads, guys who DO stuff to deserve all the vagina that's thrown at them...
Tenchi_RyuSep 22, 2011 9:48 PM
Sep 22, 2011 9:55 PM

Dec 2010
Tenchi_Ryu said:
NukeninIzaya said:
notsureifsrs said:

My entire top 10 character list is composed of harems male leads that either GETS all the girls or is heading that way....Pretty much non puss leads, guys who DO stuff to deserve all the vagina that's thrown at them...
Not reading To Love-Ru Darkness? Son what are you doing.
Sep 22, 2011 9:56 PM

Jan 2011
notsureifsrs said:
Tenchi_Ryu said:
NukeninIzaya said:
notsureifsrs said:

Not reading To Love-Ru Darkness? Son what are you doing.

I know....I know.....it IS on the to do list lol
Sep 22, 2011 9:56 PM

Feb 2009
i like the music at the begin how it dies out after he got flashed then started up again
Sep 22, 2011 10:05 PM

Dec 2010
Tenchi_Ryu said:
You might be interested in Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai. It's pseudo-harem in that only two of the girls are actually important romantically and it's not ecchi, but in the Drama CD
Sep 22, 2011 10:12 PM

Oct 2010
This is from another computer because of my damn provider. Well aside from that the episode was good. In fact I liked a lot the following,

mainly because the kiss was way more than C-P-R in meaning. Kanade was very MOE again but more honest. I will edit and add more later. Once I do get my own provider again.

BTW did you see the uncensors of the BDs in the spoiler (NSFW)
too hot and now perhaps you all should consider the time for a re-watch. 2 episodes per month ain't that bad.
Yumekichi11Sep 22, 2011 10:15 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 22, 2011 10:15 PM

Jan 2011
notsureifsrs said:
Tenchi_Ryu said:
You might be interested in Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai. It's pseudo-harem in that only two of the girls are actually important romantically and it's not ecchi, but in the Drama CD

Yea, I definitely know about that one, still gotta watch the 0 episode, but I was planning on watching it....
Sep 22, 2011 10:17 PM

Jun 2008
Tenchi_Ryu said:

My top Harem masters would be:

#1 Tomoki (Sora no Otoshimono) Tomoki's awesome especially in his chibi mode...

#2 Tsukune (R+V MANGA) not the anime, in the manga he's boss!

#3 Takashi (HOTD) He's got Saeko all over him....that alone make's him king of that anime/manga

#4 Sai (Ichiban) Another excellent cast of hoes...

#5 Negi (Negima manga) what can I say he's got like 20 girls after him...

Honorable mention: Mio (K-ON!) Yeah, that's right she's got Ritsu, Azusa, and the entire school Mio fan club on her hands.
Sep 22, 2011 11:36 PM

Jan 2011
windridge said:
i like the music at the begin how it dies out after he got flashed then started up again

Yeah that music was great. Waiting for the OST. :D

This show is pretty stupid plot-wise but it's ecchi-ness and comedy does deliver for sure. I mean come on, Jirou's thoughts when he was alone with Subaru in the room was just pure LOL. Kanade, god dammit she was way too cute this episode. I actually prefer her more than Subaru, but ah well. Finally Subaru kissed Jirou on the lips, but smh @ Jirou's nosebleed.

Next week's episode is the final one eh? This should've been the final, next week looks like a filler. :P
Sep 22, 2011 11:56 PM

Jun 2011
alexcampos said:
Tenchi_Ryu said:

My top Harem masters would be:

#1 Tomoki (Sora no Otoshimono) Tomoki's awesome especially in his chibi mode...

#2 Tsukune (R+V MANGA) not the anime, in the manga he's boss!

#3 Takashi (HOTD) He's got Saeko all over him....that alone make's him king of that anime/manga

#4 Sai (Ichiban) Another excellent cast of hoes...

#5 Negi (Negima manga) what can I say he's got like 20 girls after him...

Honorable mention: Mio (K-ON!) Yeah, that's right she's got Ritsu, Azusa, and the entire school Mio fan club on her hands.

Lmao! Tomoki ftw! Tomoki is the fucking king xD
Sep 23, 2011 12:25 AM

Nov 2007
oh joy for nothing changing and still somehow nobody realizes konoe/punyuru IS THE SAME PERSON AND A GIRL. everyone but kanade is STUPID. Jirou is stupid for still thinking of her as "good friends" damn dude.

it feels like no progress was made..... sigh whatever.
Sep 23, 2011 12:30 AM

Nov 2010
Kanade ojou.<3
Sep 23, 2011 12:50 AM

Jan 2011
mystik said:
oh joy for nothing changing and still somehow nobody realizes konoe/punyuru IS THE SAME PERSON AND A GIRL. everyone but kanade is STUPID. Jirou is stupid for still thinking of her as "good friends" damn dude.

I actually think Usami made a comment that showed she was aware that Subaru was female. She is a little sharper than the others.

I really think they should bring in a Rance anime if you want a true harem master. It would be tough to limit it to only five or six in the harem if it was one like Sengoku Rance, but I'd love to see Sill, or Suzume, or Senhime, or.......
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Sep 23, 2011 1:03 AM
Dec 2009
75% + reason I watched this, because of Kanade
So.. I feel sad how it ended
Wish they would just finalize a couple.. I can't see another season happening, but I hope for one
Wish they had a kiss of their own, not liking the part of having the obligation to help your friend hook up with a guy your interested in
tag©.androgynous
Sep 23, 2011 1:18 AM

Aug 2009
Jirou carrying Kanade was the best part.
Sep 23, 2011 1:42 AM

Jul 2009
mystik said:
Jirou is stupid for still thinking of her as "good friends" damn dude.

Indeed he had a really golden opportunity for some sweet action there as Subaru herself even said "she would not mind doing something more than just kissing"

Like WTF man, go for it! -.-'
Sep 23, 2011 1:45 AM

May 2008
this seems like the last "episode" and the next episode is just a side story
Sep 23, 2011 4:46 AM

May 2010
So,this marks the end of the main plot...next episode seems like a filler..
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mayo Chiki! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 4, 2011

118 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Dec 30, 2023 9:29 PM

Poll: » Mayo Chiki! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Elite60 - Sep 29, 2011

263 by __FK__ »»
Nov 5, 2023 12:45 PM

Poll: » The most annoying girl in Mayo Chiki!

GuyFreakz - Dec 4, 2012

14 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Jun 17, 2023 7:54 AM

Poll: » Mayo Chiki! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 1, 2011

93 by isitreallyreal »»
May 19, 2023 3:01 AM

Poll: » Mayo Chiki! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 15, 2011

84 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Jan 30, 2023 1:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.