Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 10, 2008 8:56 AM

Apr 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Talk about an overreatction. Miki getting jealous from Jun getting an innocent kiss when he was just a little baby?

It was surprising Jun couldn't recognize the baby in the picture even resembled him. Doesn't he have any baby photos of himself lying around somewhere?

...even a saint needs a soldier to do the dirty work.
Oct 4, 2008 3:18 AM

Mar 2008
damn i LOVED THIS EPISODE!! a dash of little drama (though it may be an overreaction still it is what girls do :D) and romance which i always adore <3 <3 <3 soooo cute!!! LOL nao's face when she told her about the kiss is PRICELESS!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 4, 2008 3:19 AM

Mar 2008
tainteddonut said:

It was surprising Jun couldn't recognize the baby in the picture even resembled him. Doesn't he have any baby photos of himself lying around somewhere?

this is true, even i knew it was him when i saw the photos :D ahh well!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 6, 2013 6:12 PM

Jan 2013
Amazingly cute episode, I wasnt expecting a sweet kiss scene from this anime.
and look, its been almost 5 years since the last reply.
I think the next one will be in 2014
May 24, 2013 3:02 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
RediceRyan said:
Amazingly cute episode, I wasnt expecting a sweet kiss scene from this anime.
and look, its been almost 5 years since the last reply.
I think the next one will be in 2014
psych!
Yeah, given how unusual it seems to be for kisses to occur before the end of a series, it was a bit of a surprise.

tainteddonut said:
I know my parents had pictures of me (and my brother) when we were little, but I was just never into that. I'd be hard pressed to recognize myself at 5, ever mind 1 year.
Aug 5, 2014 1:51 PM

Nov 2013
Too cute. There were some pretty funny moments as well.

Anyone notice that the black cat Yuriko saw from her classroom was the same one that Miki saw when she was on the rooftop? It's as if the cat was there to help the girls bond with their respective boyfriends (I'm assuming Yuriko and that guy got together). Seeing as the girls are from different generations, that's one old cat.

This episode illustrates that even with the passage of time and the advent of new technology like the digital camera, universal experiences such as romance are enduring.
Mar 20, 2015 12:23 PM

Oct 2012
The cat that connects lovers of both past and the future. How sweet.
The pink wind in the shape of a heart (Well, nearly) during the kiss was a lovely touch too.
Feb 25, 2016 6:02 AM
Jul 2014
I didn't even know Miki and Jun were, well, like dating or sth... As girls always react over-dramatically, so did Miki, LOL...
Jun 7, 2017 4:02 AM
Nov 2015
HEY, THERE'S NOT A MISS EPISODE, IS THERE?
I"ll see how far this damn anime keeps up!
Jun 7, 2017 4:13 AM
Nov 2015
The slow pace w Kenji Kawai's music makes me so nostalghic for Ranma and its slow moments.
Thank you Junji Nishimura for bringing that back!!!
Dec 31, 2019 8:52 PM
Jul 2018
Second half surprised me. Romance never goes that far especially in a non-romance series. This show actually went further than all of Your Lie in April. That's hilarious.

I really enjoyed this episode. The comparison between the older and present generation and how memories and romance are universal between the two. Not as deep as episode 5 but still very nice.

I guess a small flaw is that baby jun looks like present Jun and the woman looks like Nao which makes you suspend your disbelief.
Oct 5, 2021 3:49 PM

Apr 2019
I like this episode. Things happen very naturally, Miki and Jun reconcile in a good way without unnecessary drama.
Apr 8, 2022 5:07 PM

Jul 2019
Oh goodness me, some nostalgia and romance here haha.

I liked this episode a lot. I knew the baby was Jun, literally had the same resemblance lol. But he's come far and so has that other lady.

Still, Jun kinda a desne mf but it all got solved in the end. So good on him and Miki. Let the ship keep sailing.
Feb 10, 2023 8:43 PM

Sep 2020
One of the best ones yet!

Seemed rather dumb they didn't contact Jun's mom immediately for confirmation and for her to reconnect with the woman, I know I would've wanted to.

Theme is definitely "connecting."
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz

More topics from this board

Poll: » Windy Tales Episode 10 Discussion

tainteddonut - Jul 20, 2008

12 by melanpon »»
Jan 16, 7:44 AM

Poll: » Windy Tales Episode 13 Discussion

tainteddonut - Jul 24, 2008

20 by ManuelFragment »»
Aug 13, 2023 10:37 PM

Poll: » Windy Tales Episode 1 Discussion

tainteddonut - Jun 29, 2008

26 by Bebop_the_Bear »»
Apr 11, 2023 6:26 PM

Poll: » Windy Tales Episode 9 Discussion

tainteddonut - Jul 11, 2008

15 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 10, 2023 8:50 PM

Poll: » Windy Tales Episode 7 Discussion

tainteddonut - Jul 9, 2008

10 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 10, 2023 8:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.