Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 16, 2011 1:38 PM

Mar 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So Goku departed to train with master Roushi and Bulma and Yamcha are dating hmmm...

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 25, 2012 1:36 AM
May 28, 2015 9:02 PM
Feb 2015
WOW! Without his tail he keeps falling. He gets back up like nothing happened.. so funny and cute.
He shrugged off losing his tail so quickly as well... didn't even ask what happened to it.

Buruma and Yamucha together.. ZOMG!! their faces so silly
Dec 15, 2016 3:17 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
after this chapter, always i think Bulma and Yamcha will stay together always, but the future will be a very different!!!

Every one of the protagonist takes differents ways, and Goku go to Muten sensei to training!!!
Dec 26, 2018 9:05 PM

Sep 2011
Nice arc ending. Goku will finally begin his training with Roshi.
Jul 1, 2019 1:19 PM
Jan 2017
Not going to lie I never cared for the first arc of dragon ball, it was always 21st tournament arc that really flamed my interest in the original dragon ball.
Jan 6, 2020 9:26 PM

Aug 2012

The arc was pretty fun. It was pretty loosey goosey with the quick misadventures, but it was fun just about all the way through, and I think the characters all ended up in natural places at the end (Bulma and Yamcha's arc ended with them getting together is obvious but fitting and kinda cute). The chapter itself was fun mostly thanks to Goku, the detail of him losing his balance and how quickly he got over losing his tail were fairly amusing.
Apr 23, 2021 11:00 AM

Nov 2019
Have Bulma and Yamcha found finally their true love? Who knows :D
Oolongs joke, wow.
Sep 9, 2021 6:39 AM

Dec 2007
as the name of the manga says "dragon ball" you would probably think it should end now, but apart from the fact toriyama had opened some open stories along the way, and the success of the manga who led it continued, the first arc wasn't the best, and not what made it so popular.

goku falls any minute does't get old at all xD

and the suddenly "falling in love" is pretty weak, but rational solution.
Feb 14, 2022 5:44 AM

Nov 2010
Love Goku's reaction to loosing his tail.

And that concludes the first arc. It's pretty great, I love the comedy and there's fun characters. It's probably the funniest arc of the whole series and also the one where all of the characters are used well. It's pretty reminiscent of some of the adventurous later arcs of Dr. Slump but with a more focused longer story.
Feb 2, 4:29 PM
Feb 2023
Alright people... This is it! It's over!!! W-wait... Don't over??? Oh, yes. Ah shit, here we go again... The first saga is a great. I don't have a first volume now, but, i have the knowledge from the facts.

Well, a great beginning, the naturality from the happens, the characters is very interesting and the plot from history is so good, and so cool. The Oozaru is a impressionant thing and context likes he's are introducted...

Kame Master now? Let's Go to training to The 21st Tournament!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Chapter 406 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 25, 2011

4 by Rezende1990 »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Dragon Ball Chapter 141 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 19, 2011

6 by PlasticRobot »»
Apr 28, 10:47 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Chapter 501 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 28, 2011

3 by RodxD »»
Apr 21, 3:52 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Chapter 500 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 28, 2011

4 by RodxD »»
Apr 21, 3:44 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Chapter 491 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 28, 2011

3 by RodxD »»
Apr 20, 4:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.