Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 13, 2011 8:10 PM

Dec 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The chapter begins with Kanna having to tell Kaidzu that due to circumstances beyond her control, Ayame has expressed her wish to become an eroge voice actress. Kaidzu reluctantly resigns to petitioning Yayoi to let his cousin join the group. But before he goes, Kotori fills him in on the fact that Ayame thinks he has a harem and that he needs to play along.

Yayoi (along with Sakanami and Fuyumi) is of course happy to have Ayame on board. She's introduced to people she didn't meet in the last chapters, including Hioki who she immediately identifies out loud as the person who took Kanna's virginity. This caused some obvious confusion, and Kotori gave Yayoi a quick rundown on the current situation. Yayoi goes and asks Ayame why she wanted to be a voice actress, and she says that she wanted to become one of Kaidzu's lovers and that this was a sure way of getting closer to him.

Yayoi turns to Kaidzu and ask him why doesn't he just have sex with her and be done with it. Of course Kaidzu isn't going to do that, so she turns back to Ayame and tells her that being a seiyuu isn't easy, and since she's going to be saying lines that no normal high-school girl would ever think of saying she shouldn't be entering this line of work in a half-hearted manner. Ayame says she's fully prepared.

Next scene, Sakanami goes to the old dry erase board and writes the the three words she will be saying frequently in those games, namely "d*ck", "p*ssy", and "c*ck". Of course she struggles mightily to say those words, making everybody recall how Kanna was like when she first started.

Ayame is especially having trouble with the last word, so Fumika, Hadzuki, Kotori, and Kanna show her how they say that word. Ayame asks them how they could say it so easily, and Fumika suggests that Ayame imagine that Kaidzu is her master and he's ordering her to say the word "c*ck". That was all the motivation she needed to get over her embarrassment and say that word. The chapter ends with Sakanami prompting Ayame to say some more X-rated lines, despite Fumika's protests

==============

Well, not as shocking as the last chapter, but it was still good. It does leave me anticipating the next chapter without relying on cheap cliffhangers. A four.
Kokujin-kunMay 30, 2012 6:25 PM
Jan 11, 2012 10:30 PM

Jun 2010
Wow, I knew it. A rival girl is in. I wonder how would she match the power of Kanna's imagination.

I was actually thinking of a scenario where the rival will be utterly destroyed by Kanna's "power of imagination".

Can't wait to see what happens next.

BTW, where did you read the last five chapters? MF only has it up to chapter 35.
Jan 12, 2012 2:48 PM

Dec 2007
Got the raws, although lately they haven't been showing up anywhere either TT_TT
Jan 13, 2012 6:09 PM

Jun 2010
You have any pics of Ayame?
Jan 24, 2012 7:33 PM

Dec 2007
Oh I didn't even notice this reply, sorry ^^;;

Jan 24, 2012 11:27 PM

Jun 2010
I assume she's blonde?
Jan 25, 2012 11:08 AM

Dec 2007
Well...

Jan 25, 2012 7:59 PM

Jun 2010
Oh shi-. She and Kanna look alike! Good thing I only have to think of Ayumu Nishizawa to recognize Kanna though. I wonder if she can also come with her imagination...
May 25, 2012 2:34 PM

Dec 2007
ninjaluc79 said:
I wonder if she can also come with her imagination...

Well, since all the scanlations and the raws of this series have apparently dried up, we haven't even gotten to that part yet, but I did read a synopsis of a recent chapter where she was told by Yayoi to go home and touch herself, since she has never masturbated in her life. Then she comes to school the next day and yells to Kanna "I came last night!" or something to that effect.

*Sigh* can't the 8th volume ship any quicker ><
Jun 1, 2013 11:58 PM

Nov 2011
I actually kinda like this Ayame san tbh. She's cute and has the talent to become a VA. I think she grows out of that shine of being shy of saying some of the words, then she has the potential to be a real star.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koe de Oshigoto! Chapter 60 Discussion

LeonLanford - Dec 15, 2016

9 by GreatAide »»
Jun 6, 2021 5:48 PM

Poll: » Koe de Oshigoto! Chapter 30 Discussion

KuroDubZero - Mar 18, 2011

2 by Gazz »»
Sep 9, 2018 10:09 PM

Poll: » Koe de Oshigoto! Chapter 59 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2016

4 by ninjaluc79 »»
Nov 1, 2016 1:17 AM

Poll: » Koe de Oshigoto! Chapter 58 Discussion

Stark700 - May 31, 2016

2 by ninjaluc79 »»
Jun 18, 2016 8:52 AM

Poll: » Koe de Oshigoto! Chapter 57 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2016

4 by Roy_Focker »»
Apr 22, 2016 7:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.