Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jul 8, 2008 1:08 AM

Mar 2008
Code Geass: Redefinig facepalm, half a season at a time.

............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`

BTW Yay for Ali Project ending. Opening sucks balls on the other hand.
Does anyone else think the artwork looks like it could have been done by Kaori yuki?
Jul 8, 2008 3:08 AM

Mar 2008
Kotori said:
Score: 9->1

This ep. kills the show for me.
Rolo deserves a horrible death, and the story writer a new job.

qould you rather have the show be predictable and boring?

at least they are taking risks and killing uselses characters, they should have started doing that earlier.
Jul 8, 2008 4:18 AM

Jun 2007
That is one very powerful ally Lu has now, although I still can't stand Jeremiah. I wasn't expecting Shirley to die. I wonder what was going on when Lu was telling Shirley not to die...Maybe he can re-geass once it is cancelled but it was impossible for Shirley to comply...
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

Jul 8, 2008 4:35 AM

Apr 2007
No...Shirley...noooo
Jul 8, 2008 4:47 AM

Jan 2008
who shot shirley, i wonder ?__? I guess it wont be Rolo... they didnt show what exactly happened there <.<
Jul 8, 2008 6:05 AM

Jun 2007
Fai said:
Richard_Omega said:

why do they draw lulu in a shoujo style?, i am starting to hate that... too yaoi oriented (yuck)
shirley has wings, she's lulu's angel?

that lulu MIGHT have a closer relationship with C.C than he thinks?

jeremi..... oranji seems to have finally revealed who he really was, and he seems to have sided with lulu for now, but i still have some suspicion on him..now, only possible

lulu x Kallen

Its not "shoujo style" its how most of CLAMP artwork is, its their style, as well as all character designs in show. They spend a lot of time on developing a certain symbolism or expressions too.

yep, shirley has wings BECAUSE she is died, mr obvious ^^"

It was quite clear ever since V.V called Charles as "niisan", about 4 or 5 episodes before :)

Episode 4.33(Picture Drama 5) pretty much sets in stone that he would never betray Marianne's lineage. And that picture drama came out during the first season.

yes. :)

well, you're right... but i can't help but associate that drawing style with some shoujo drawing style (cough vampire knight cough)
i like stating the obvious, its better than nothing :D
we didn't know if charles called V.V nii-san because they were actually brothers, or because they have a really close relationship
as for the picture drama, i have only read about it, i have not actually watched it *goes to watch it*
Jul 8, 2008 6:09 AM

May 2008
Didn't really seem like Lulu's geass had any effect whatsoever on Shirley... I'm not so sure if he can use it again on people.

Don't know why people think Rolo didn't kill Shirley, there was no particular reason to show him actually killing her. The suggestion that Suzaku killed her is quite stupid... he didn't even kill Lulu even though he was responsible for Euphie's death, and he told some people in this very episode to guard Shirley.
The only somewhat interesting theory about this that was posted here was Rolo talking Shirley into killing herself for the sake of Lulu. Not very likely though, especially since it doesn't make sense then for Rolo to use his geass. It's known that Rolo flips if Nunally is mentioned, he is quite unstable...

This makes me wonder though (although not really related to this episode), why the hell did Rolo help Lulu with the phonecall to Nunally that Suzaku arranged? Would seem like a perfect opportunity for him to cause friction between Lulu and Nunally.

It also never made sense to me that everyone's memory was altered, but not Nunally's. Is there any reason why the emperor didn't do this?

And also, why didn't Orange kill Rolo when he had the chance in this episode? It didn't seem like he was having any problems with killing people on Lulu's side. (Btw, did it make sense that Orange managed to cancel Rolo's geass after he was affected? Only thing that would make sense is that his geass canceller is triggered automatically like every 5 seconds, cause he couldn't have done it by choice.)
Jul 8, 2008 7:03 AM

Apr 2008
NO SHIRLEY :'(

Lelouch is going to avenge her death ...

Jul 8, 2008 7:57 AM

Oct 2007
what a sad episode poor shirley rolo should die!(i toght he got a brain and then he killed her-_-).
Jul 8, 2008 8:26 AM

Mar 2008
several points:

- Thank goodness FLOW's OP isn't gay like Colors <_<
- Shirley might as well just lose consciousness due to bleeding, and not dead yet.
- If Nina has to die, then let her die by radiation poisioning
- And if anybody else has to die, I vote Tamaki, the useless bastard.
- and ALI Project sets the theme back to the militaristic, "marching" end.
Jul 8, 2008 10:18 AM

Oct 2007
Goku said:
who shot shirley, i wonder ?__? I guess it wont be Rolo... they didnt show what exactly happened there <.<

So I assume that when you spot me with a knife in my hand and a stabbed body on the floor you won't suspect me?

Cool.

My kingdom for a bottle of plum juice!
Jul 8, 2008 10:23 AM

Aug 2007
Death to Rolo!! Burn him up and feed him to the crows!!! I can't believe he did that do Shirley!!
Jul 8, 2008 10:29 AM

Feb 2008
Nice ep this time, kinda sad they killed off shirley, but seems like there's gonna be alot of payback next ep :) Wonder how this will turn out, since something as obvious as shirleys killer could turn into a twist in code geass. Also doubting jeremiah's loyalty tbh, nobody knows the full effects of that mask he wears yet?
Jul 8, 2008 10:31 AM

May 2008
Death-Summoner said:
Death to Rolo!! Burn him up and feed him to the crows!!! I can't believe he did that do Shirley!!

+1

Poor Shirley... Y_Y
Another episode of awesomeness. Really liked the new ending (Ali project <3),especially CLAMP's beautiful illustrations yet again :)
Jul 8, 2008 11:11 AM

May 2008
arggg I need episode 14!@!!!
Jul 8, 2008 11:16 AM

Oct 2007
Awesome episode. Many plottwist and sad events. Rollo flips, Shirley dies, Orange-kun joins Zero's cause... Yay for the unexpected ^_^

"Thousands have lived without love, not one without water." -Wystan Hugh
Jul 8, 2008 11:21 AM

May 2008
OmG this was one of the most exciting episode of CG for a long time! When Shirley died I was seriously in tears!! Why the sadness??? Anyways I'm glad that Orange turned good b/c I always liked him :D

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
Jul 8, 2008 12:53 PM

Apr 2008
I like the new set-up or w/e.
The way everything's turned out in this episode and such.
Except Rolo, but he doesn't seem like a big problem.
It might be later, though.

(I didn't really like Shirley, from the very beginning.
She's such a steryotypical girl character, and I never liked those.
I'm more for Kallen or C.C.)
Jul 8, 2008 12:58 PM

Apr 2008
Bax1er said:
Didn't really seem like Lulu's geass had any effect whatsoever on Shirley... I'm not so sure if he can use it again on people.

It's more like, she just couldn't not die, it was just impossible for her body.
Jul 8, 2008 1:25 PM

May 2008
astronomical said:
Bax1er said:

Well, yeah, she couldn't not die indeed. But she accepted she was gonna die way before she died, and his geass could have made her stop accepting that, which it should have, but it didn't.
Jul 8, 2008 1:32 PM
Dec 2007
I thought it was best that Shirley died. Could you imagine all the secrets she'd wind up spilling if she were to stay alive? She already spilled the beans a bit with asking everyone what they think of Lelouch.
Jul 8, 2008 1:48 PM

Jun 2007
Bax1er said:
astronomical said:
Bax1er said:

Well, yeah, she couldn't not die indeed. But she accepted she was gonna die way before she died, and his geass could have made her stop accepting that, which it should have, but it didn't.

not really, remember how the geass from eufie died when she was about to die. same thing happened with shirley. the difference is that the geass casted upon euphie was that of killing the japanese. the geass seems to control the minds of people, not the bodies, so if the body is damaged enough as to not being able to do what the mind tells it to do, then i doubt the geass would work.
Jul 8, 2008 2:07 PM
Aug 2007
Sigh...It was a good ep none the less, but why did they have to kill Shirley...

失去的愛情不能回來
Jul 8, 2008 2:08 PM

May 2008
Richard_Omega said:
Bax1er said:
astronomical said:
Bax1er said:

not really, remember how the geass from eufie died when she was about to die. same thing happened with shirley. the difference is that the geass casted upon euphie was that of killing the japanese. the geass seems to control the minds of people, not the bodies, so if the body is damaged enough as to not being able to do what the mind tells it to do, then i doubt the geass would work.

Well, to be honest, the series did make it seem like he can use his geass again, so I'm sure he can. After all, her eyes turned red and we got to see that geass animation thingy. I was just trying to say that the series wasn't very consistent, since there was no reaction from her at all to her being to to live. It probably was to not ruin the setting, as they planned on lettting her die anyway... it's just somewhat inconsistent, and you explanation that people who are almost dying aren't affected by geass as much seems kinda random. Euphie was trying not to think about certain things to avoid the effects, and she had to work pretty hard for that. No such thing for Shirley.
Jul 8, 2008 3:11 PM

Jul 2007
M_A said:
Kotori said:
Score: 9->1

This ep. kills the show for me.
Rolo deserves a horrible death, and the story writer a new job.

qould you rather have the show be predictable and boring?

at least they are taking risks and killing uselses characters, they should have started doing that earlier.

Useless characters would be Rolo, other students, Lloyd etc... Shirley was a very important character and close to Lulu.
Jul 8, 2008 3:26 PM

Nov 2007
Shirley had DOOM written all over her ever since Lulu said that she should be safe with Suzaku. Just gives me a new reason to hate Roro, I suppose. Also I wonder how Suzaku will react to Shirley's death.

And... call me stupid... VV isn't a girl? o.O
Jul 8, 2008 3:42 PM
Apr 2008
I am severely upset with the way this is going. I don't even want to think about Suzaku's reaction to hearing the news of her death. He's bound to blame himself again for another death.
Jul 8, 2008 3:44 PM

Jun 2007
Bax1er said:
Richard_Omega said:
Bax1er said:
astronomical said:
Bax1er said:

Well, to be honest, the series did make it seem like he can use his geass again, so I'm sure he can. After all, her eyes turned red and we got to see that geass animation thingy. I was just trying to say that the series wasn't very consistent, since there was no reaction from her at all to her being to to live. It probably was to not ruin the setting, as they planned on lettting her die anyway... it's just somewhat inconsistent, and you explanation that people who are almost dying aren't affected by geass as much seems kinda random. Euphie was trying not to think about certain things to avoid the effects, and she had to work pretty hard for that. No such thing for Shirley.

well, the point was. shirley did get geassed, but there was nothing her body could do. even if she wanted to live, she couldn't do anything. instead of trying to do something impossible, she just told lulu her last words, knowing she was going to die.
and about euphie. you are right, she overcame the geass by herself, i dont know what i was thinking when i added her into this >.<
Jul 8, 2008 4:00 PM

May 2008
Richard_Omega said:
Bax1er said:
Richard_Omega said:
Bax1er said:
astronomical said:
Bax1er said:

well, the point was. shirley did get geassed, but there was nothing her body could do. even if she wanted to live, she couldn't do anything. instead of trying to do something impossible, she just told lulu her last words, knowing she was going to die.
and about euphie. you are right, she overcame the geass by herself, i dont know what i was thinking when i added her into this >.<

OK, OK, we get it, bottom line is Lelouch can Re-Geass after Orenji's Geass Cancel
and sometime Geass is rendered ineffective depending on the physical condition of the person being Geassed...

Is this something we children can finally agree on?
Jul 8, 2008 5:04 PM

Mar 2008
omg

rollo must die, suzaku must die
lelouch is stupid to believe orange

okay episode, not fond of having shirley shot ..

MAL list updates
Jul 8, 2008 5:52 PM

Jan 2008
Shirley! I was actually rooting for her. I liked how 'normal' she was. What's wrong with normal girls? Sure the kickass ones are awesome, but they usually don't do too well relationship-wise.

I'll admit that I had tears in my eyes at the end of this episode, even if that sort of death isn't new. Saying you'll want to reincarnate and fall in love again, that is. I think that's what I liked about Shirley. She liked Lelouch for being Lelouch, and she ended up accepting him as Zero, the man who killed her father, because she understood that he was doing it to protect the things he cared for.

I'll ask you Shirley-haters, what's so bad about her?
Jul 8, 2008 6:04 PM

Apr 2008
WOW! That ep was rly SOMETHING! But why Shirley?! Fu... bastards from Sunrise... :/ Huhu, Orange-kun with Lulu = power of Geass and Geass Canceller? Didn't expect that Jeremiah loved Lulu's mother. (yep, IMO that was something more then he said)

New op is worse then O2, but still good. ED <3 and animation... C.C. as Angel? Why not. But wait... where the hell is she?! I wanna more C.C. :(

Hmm... why Suzaku is so stupid? Why MAL havent got something like the worst char ever?

Hmm... that will be interesting when Lulu'll find out that Rolo killed (hope not... :( ) Shirley. I wanna see Lulu in Berserk-Mode ^^

End of post. ^^
Jul 8, 2008 6:26 PM
Jul 2018
shinobi-no-mono said:
I am severely upset with the way this is going. I don't even want to think about Suzaku's reaction to hearing the news of her death. He's bound to blame himself again for another death.

Good. He needs to have some sense slapped into him. He's been getting better but he needs to realize that for what he's trying to achieve, a lot of people are going to suffer and some important ones are going to die. He was always too much of an idealist (though he has really become much more pragmatic and Machiavellian in R2... again, consistency issues).

AikoD said:
Shirley had DOOM written all over her ever since Lulu said that she should be safe with Suzaku. Just gives me a new reason to hate Roro, I suppose. Also I wonder how Suzaku will react to Shirley's death.

She had death written all over her during episode 12. I don't see why so many people are shocked... If anything, when she said she wanted to help Zero this episode, you knew she was as good as dead. Seeing as how she really was a second-string support character, she was expendable.

Bax1er said:
It also never made sense to me that everyone's memory was altered, but not Nunally's. Is there any reason why the emperor didn't do this?

Probably because he can't? From what we've seen, Nunnally is blind, forget?
Jul 8, 2008 7:16 PM

Jul 2007
Stomachbutterfly said:
Obviously from his reaction, I doubt he's just going to hop on over and be with someone else, that would be ridiculous to expect of him.

In common sense, yeah. But this anime has already proved they have apes by story writers which lead to totally retarded events that noone would ever believe.
Jul 8, 2008 7:46 PM
Jul 2018
So why would Lelouch feel that obligation to Shirley? What exactly has she done for him? What could he possibly feel for Shirley that he hasn't shown for Kallen or even CC?

More than romantic feelings, what Lelouch felt towards Shirley has always been more purely a sense of obligation created by his own mistakes. That is... until the flag was waved for the go ahead in Shirley's death in episode 12. It was a one-sided relationship where Lelouch felt not love but pity... not deep empathy but shallow sympathy. He killed her father and he felt like he owed her something. It was evidenced in how he broke down and kissed her the night of the concert in season 1. It was evidenced later when he first geassed her, apologized to her, and distanced himself from her in a primary effort to protect her. It was never a deep sense of affection.

Did it occur to you when Shirley asked Rolo to let her help Lelouch that Shirley can't help Lelouch? She can't help him as Zero unless she magically becomes smarter or an ace nightmare frame pilot. She can't help him at school because with her intelligence and personality, she's going to make a blunder sooner than later or let her emotions get the better of her. She can't help him as purely Lelouch because unlike Kallen and CC, she can't truly relate to his emotions because she will never know the true Lelouch and sit at his side and share the blood of battle and war with him. She might be capable of comforting his loneliness as long as Lelouch remains delusional in that way. He's alone and she's not going to change that.

If anything, this episode added a bit more support to Lelouch's shakey and poorly justified realization and transition to a set of broader goals that extended away from his original focus on purely and only Nunnally. If anything, it's going to push Lelouch to treasure the people he currently has. It's more a reason for him to "hop on over and be with someone else." Lelouch hasn't exactly had much mental fortitude this season. You ever break up with someone and find that little someone who has been with you and by your side comforting you as a friend increasingly attractive as a romantic interest?

Common sense? yea. right.
Jul 8, 2008 9:12 PM

Oct 2007
this reminds me of euphie's death but in a more dramatic way.......

i think the developer wanted to get rid of Rolo, since now lulu got orange on his side..maybe rolo becomes useless? thats the only way that explains y the developers made rolo the bad guy
Jul 8, 2008 9:15 PM
Jun 2007
Shirley said the forbidden name of Nunnaly. Rolo wants Lelouch all to himself. Now Rolo has only C.C., Kallen, maybe Kaguya, and finally Nunnaly left.
Jul 8, 2008 9:19 PM
Mar 2008
I yelled she would die the second she broke away from security with that gun, when I was watching with my friends. I mean it was obvious at that point but damn I didn't think or want it to really happen. She was my favorite character from the first, and I barely got any of her in the second. Kinda eh over how her forgiveness for Lelouch was fast and simple.

Pic via Melonpan - http://www.meidocafe.jp/2008/07/06/code-geass-r2-13/
Jul 8, 2008 9:27 PM

Feb 2008
Why couldnt it have been nina ?!?! :( Just when i started taking a liking to her.
Jul 8, 2008 9:33 PM
Mar 2008
ilovesai said:
Why couldnt it have been nina ?!?! :( Just when i started taking a liking to her.

maybe this can help.

http://www.dannychoo.com/detail/mac/eng/image/4786/Give+Nina+a+Knuckle+Sandwich.html

But yeah, I'm sad.

WTFwasThatJul 8, 2008 10:04 PM
Jul 8, 2008 10:13 PM

Jul 2008
OMG such a sad eps T_T Shirley .... OMG she should have not died, it was all because she accidently mention Nun's name and Rolo was too senstive of losing his "brother" and killed her D: omggggggg NOOOO SHIRLEY + LULU <3

Love the new OP! dont really like the new ED :S
Jul 8, 2008 11:48 PM
Nov 2007
Ep13= "AHHHHHHHHHH!"

The part with Orange-kun scared me, he's evil. I know it. D:<
I was very dissapointed about Shirley, I just started likeing her. T 3 T *cries*
And all the fangirl's squeal cuz a girl who liked Lelouch was murdered. *sigh*
It's just feeding the fangirls moar evil. Darn you CG.. >[

I enjoyed the new OP&ED btw, I think both bands fit CG very well in my opinion.
It makes you start the anime like- 8D and end it at- D8 .
Jul 9, 2008 12:01 AM

Mar 2008
I don't want to ruin everyone's Shirley mourning, but I felt that it was rather contrived.
Sunrise stuffed a lot of development for her into one episode and killed her off the next.
Of course, that still works as a large turning point.

Now we just have to hope that when Lelouch learns that it was Rolo that it doesn't go in the same direction the first season went in. ;_;
Jul 9, 2008 1:45 AM

Apr 2008
WTFwasThat said:

LMAO
Jul 9, 2008 3:45 AM
Nov 2007
FINALLY.

After 12 episodes of nothingness, we are back to great Code Geass!
Truly the first ep in new serie i can say i loved.
Jul 9, 2008 3:53 AM
Nov 2007
Fai said:
kisami said:

i think in the end lulu will just end up dying.

Totally doubt it. I count on redemption type ending, where having finished his "mission" of life, he goes back into shadows, together all those who remember him (like Kallen, Sayoko, Nunally and Lelouch living in some quiet farm with the news about something like peace treaties between countries going on the radio)

Lelouch did not do anything which could be considered as really evil. If anything, for now he is the Batman of anime - the one to do the judgement, bu tnot the one to rule it later on.

mulderman said:
Uhm I think there is a reason we didn't see Rolo kill Shirley people...
They are probably going for the "lol it was someone else scenario" here.
Everything from the expressions Rolo made to the sorta foreshadowing in the previous episodes. It would be too cheap to have Rolo as the killer. For now they just want you to think he did it.

Unless Rollo fell asleep while using his geass, I just can't see any other person doing that - the main point, i bet won't be "who killed iher for real", but "how and will Lulu find out the truth that it was Rollo? How will Rollo try to get out of the situation?)

overall I see Rollo trying to blame it on V.V(would fit "he is guilty for all the stuff") or Suzaku(would paralel on How Suzaku blamed Lulu for Yufie's death) or even Orange(cause he is the only danger to Rollo now - an easy way for Lulu to finish Rollo off)

Replying to post off the 2nd page, becouse i feel disgusted.
This part:

Lelouch did not do anything which could be considered as really evil.

Excuse me?
Lelouch is obviously the bad guy in here. Maybey not from character, but from actions for sure. How many people do you think he has killed? And for what? Vengence, ambition? Did you think about what you are trying to glorificate.

I respect Suzaku way more then Lelouch. Suzaku took the right way, which happenes to be much harder then terrorism. Everyone can go and kill people nowadays, saying hes doing it for a greater good. And if you say its nothing wrong, well, then theres something definitely wrong with you.
Jul 9, 2008 3:58 AM

Sep 2007
I fear we will have a season 3 if not the series speed up a bit. D:
Jul 9, 2008 7:09 AM

Dec 2007
Shirley T_T.

anderkent said:
Excuse me?
Lelouch is obviously the bad guy in here. Maybey not from character, but from actions for sure. How many people do you think he has killed? And for what? Vengence, ambition? Did you think about what you are trying to glorificate.

I respect Suzaku way more then Lelouch. Suzaku took the right way, which happenes to be much harder then terrorism. Everyone can go and kill people nowadays, saying hes doing it for a greater good. And if you say its nothing wrong, well, then theres something definitely wrong with you.

It's a matter of opinion really. Killing is evil, no doubt about that. But his goal is pure. It all comes down to whether you think the ends justify the means. Personally I want Lulu to win here. He seems to be the lesser of two evils in the show between him and his father >_>.
Jul 9, 2008 7:11 AM
Nov 2007
Veggen said:
I fear we will have a season 3 if not the series speed up a bit. D:

It's been confirmed by the staff that the Code Geass story ends with season 2.
Jul 9, 2008 7:13 AM

Jul 2007
anderkent said:

Excuse me?

SO when "good guys" kill people its all good, because they have good ideals? never mind that the reasons re the same.

Lelouch is NOT a bad guy, as I said he is a "batman", an antihero (how many times did batman has thrown the badguys up into the barrels of acid, locked up in pretty torturious jails and etc, so will he die in the end too?). Yes vengeance is there too. But the main reason is the different world. All the deaths he wanted to commit are perfectly justified and he feels the guilt for the ones he did not want to commit, but his goals are pure and will - strong enough for them to stay the same.

As the show has shown - he is not even doing it for his sister now. he is doing it for all the people he know, for Kallen, for Student Council, for everyone there

Ghandi and Pope are pretty much only persons who believe that the peace can reach something. They are also pretty much the only humans to be ABLE to do it

That said, only Garibaldi and Napoleon conquered cities without even one kill - when there's a totalitarian fascist empire on your nose, you do not try to snuggle up with them, you try to retain who you are. Hence why V succeeded in his objective of overthrowing Britain dictatorship( V for Vendetta).

Suzaku on other hand is doing EXACTLY the same as Lelouch. The only difference is that the one acknowledges that it is bad, but nevertheless goes on(Lelouch) to reach his goal and the other believes he is doing it for greater good of his own countrymen(Suzaku), even though he is such a killer, that he earned the title of "White Shinigami". And for what? To become a dictator to his own people, to force his own morals and ideas upon his native country?
Pages (11) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Kallen's future after ending

Arminken - Yesterday

5 by Arminken »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

yuzuko - Apr 20, 2008

239 by Delritos »»
Mar 29, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1901 by DarkVoyagerx »»
Mar 25, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 17, 2008

435 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 21, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Jun 29, 2008

291 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 20, 2:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.