Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 10, 2011 12:43 AM
Jun 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well kinda ok for an oldie. Senseless story.
Aug 10, 2011 12:46 AM

Dec 2010
The thing is, it's not old at all
Aug 12, 2011 4:36 PM
Jun 2011
notsureifsrs said:
The thing is, it's not old at all
That makes it worst then.
Oct 11, 2011 3:49 AM

Oct 2009
Wow, really enjoying this.
あらあら。。。
Jan 17, 2013 6:11 AM

Jan 2012
Story was average at best, but it was enjoyable.

Mar 4, 2014 10:19 AM

Jan 2014
at least it's not that bad though :)
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

May 15, 2016 5:35 PM

Oct 2015
Fucking kidding me, right?

-Wtf that random gangbang? "It's not like I was being assaulted, and I was asked to..." Don't fuck me off....
-He accepted that already fucked pussy full of by many random guys... used his tongue and mouth on it, his penis... LOL.. What?!
-"be gentle...", "I'm emabaressed..." AHUhuaHUaHUuah fuck off! Don't come to me saying these stupid things after seconds ago being happily gangbanged.
-Plus, before: -"You shouldn't be doing that except with the one you love" - C'mon producers... want to use the good sense after all the shits you showed me? (_ | _)

I sincerely didn't imagine I would get so pissed of by this. Fucked up my good mood from the first half.
This can't let me enjoy the next sex scenes... I'm overwhelmed by this angry feeling. Yeah, Sorry if I have feelings, feelings... Am I weird?

8/10 first half
2/10 second half
TechOtaku-hMay 16, 2016 4:47 PM
Jun 22, 2016 7:41 AM
Oct 2013
Hmmm I thought the maid was dressing rather inappropriately with the small top and no bottoms. Turns out she was super horny and into gangbangs XD

Newayz all the ladies were huge, like bigger and taller than all the guys. The shape of arms/shoulders and crotch looked often strange.

Well it and along with the animation was good but the h scenes were a bit weak in feeling. Some face closeups looked pretty nice though.

First time I see the eyelid-licking I think. And there was quite a bit of kyoto-ben although the lady did not use much of really beautiful speak.
User-sanJun 23, 2016 6:58 AM
Nov 26, 2017 8:54 PM
Jul 2018
I liked that opening song...too bad we didn't get to hear all of it. I also liked how Kenta didn't even ask Momoko why she walked around in her panties.
Jan 11, 2018 7:37 AM

Sep 2012
Vi-h said:
Fucking kidding me, right?

-Wtf that random gangbang? "It's not like I was being assaulted, and I was asked to..." Don't fuck me off....
-He accepted that already fucked pussy full of by many random guys... used his tongue and mouth on it, his penis... LOL.. What?!
-"be gentle...", "I'm emabaressed..." AHUhuaHUaHUuah fuck off! Don't come to me saying these stupid things after seconds ago being happily gangbanged.
-Plus, before: -"You shouldn't be doing that except with the one you love" - C'mon producers... want to use the good sense after all the shits you showed me? (_ | _)

I sincerely didn't imagine I would get so pissed of by this. Fucked up my good mood from the first half.
This can't let me enjoy the next sex scenes... I'm overwhelmed by this angry feeling. Yeah, Sorry if I have feelings, feelings... Am I weird?

8/10 first half
2/10 second half

Kenta: You shouldn't be doing that except with the one you love
Momoko: then lets do it, i love u (i forgot her actual words, but she said something like that)
ME: that's rich coming from some1 that just let 5 or was it 6 guys FK u just cause they asked nicely not to mention let all of then come inside
ME: & Kenta how u can trust a word of some1 that just let 5 or was it 6 guys FK u just cause they asked nicely not to mention let all of then come inside, all u know one of the guys seed already made her pregnant & new u FK her on Top of that & later u ask is it urs on one of the 6 guys once ur fallen for her

no gang bang in next EP don't worry
Sugram22Jan 11, 2018 7:44 AM
Jan 11, 2018 10:57 AM

Oct 2015
Sugram22 said:

Momoko: then lets do it, i love u (i forgot her actual words, but she said something like that)
ME: that's rich coming from some1 that just let 5 or was it 6 guys FK u just cause they asked nicely not to mention let all of then come inside
ME: & Kenta how u can trust a word of some1 that just let 5 or was it 6 guys FK u just cause they asked nicely not to mention let all of then come inside, all u know one of the guys seed already made her pregnant & new u FK her on Top of that & later u ask is it urs on one of the 6 guys once ur fallen for her

Haha, exactly like that.
Hentais and their own world =P
Jan 11, 2018 11:53 PM

Sep 2012
Vi-h said:
Sugram22 said:

Haha, exactly like that.
Hentais and their own world =P

BDW i feel like she is Nympho, either that (or has mental issues) or she is extremely dumb but i think its more the first option
Sugram22Jan 12, 2018 8:37 AM
Aug 23, 2023 11:37 PM
Nov 2013
wow people complaning about the plot in a Hentai now thats rich guys ... at the end of the day its a Hentai not anime / slice of life / shonen / world building animation so i reccomend for u 2 to watch normal anime and also its nice to see diferent opinions ...but keep in mind that in a hentai plot= 0 and it doesnt make sence no matter how u look at it :)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shimaizuma: Shimaizuma 3 The Animation Episode 2 Discussion

Pedovear - Aug 10, 2011

6 by Ghamjirou »»
May 8, 2020 5:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.