Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Shugo Chara!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 24, 2008 9:41 PM

Aug 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heheh New;

I hope to learn about that. xD

That's all I have to say. x3
Jun 25, 2008 5:39 PM

May 2008
To me, this wasn't the best SC! episode in the series, but it was nice to have a new character come into play =D

Music is from the soul~ ♥
Jul 10, 2008 9:29 PM

Jan 2008
CookieChan774 said:
To me, this wasn't the best SC! episode in the series, but it was nice to have a new character come into play =D

I agree, but he sure has some weird ideas on what he plans on doing when he gets the embryo X) It wasn't anythign great the episode, but I enjoy watching the series nonetheless.
Jul 10, 2008 10:54 PM

Feb 2008
I actually forgot kairi was a bad guy until now.
They don't do a very good job of making you hate people I guess.
I'm never like "NO IDIOTS! DON'T TELL KAIRI HE'LL DESTROY YOU ALL!"
I'm more like.. "there's kairi.. he sure is tall."
Jul 11, 2008 3:10 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
I loved this episode, a tiny bit predictable but very funny and stylish.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jul 11, 2008 10:41 AM

Feb 2007
Anyone else surprised at how we were supposed to think Paaru was a guy? The whole time I already thought she was female. lol

tweetlepie said:

I don't think of Kairi as a bad guy at all. Just being manipulated and wanting to be loved by his sister.
Jul 11, 2008 12:04 PM

Aug 2007
Indeed. Is there a stereotype on how male Indians dress that we don't know about? XD

I don't think of Kairi as a bad guy either. If he was really a villian, he would know what his sister was doing. XD

I don't like that weird Indian boy. He's way too naive. If that were really the embryo, why doesn't it look like an egg? (It's a "legendary egg", after all.)
Jul 11, 2008 1:02 PM

Sep 2007
I didn't like it that much... but Utau was hawt as always <3

Jul 11, 2008 5:39 PM

Apr 2008
Asrialys said:
Anyone else surprised at how we were supposed to think Paaru was a guy? The whole time I already thought she was female. lol

Totally O.o
I was so "WTF?!" when Amu was surprised by she being a girl...

Anyway... Not one of my fave fillers and I don't particularly like the idea of having another episode with the "2nd part"... u.u Couldn't they make, once in a while, a non-filler episode so that people don't get tired of the anime for seeing so much useless stuff in it u.u
I'm just not dropping this because of what I know from the manga and because the manga takes ages to be translated or else I'd have enough of it by now...
Jul 11, 2008 9:09 PM

Sep 2007
Haha, I really enjoyed this episode. Predictable a bit sure but still had some great moments. Heh should have thought of th bucket sooner. :P
Jul 12, 2008 1:06 AM
Jul 2018
Asrialys said:

Same here. For some reason my trap sense is going off on the prince too, but I suppose since he's actually been titled a prince and all numerous times, that's probably a base-less claim. It's just because of the look of his Guardian Chara, that I think so.

I'm guessing this is a two-part filler, I don't know if this guy is relevant or not but I think Amu's harem is full so we should ship him back home. XD Not to mention the whole 'prince' and 'become my queen' and whatnot thing finally is tripping the suspension-of-disbelief switch for me.

And about Kairi, I'm worried that he's becoming a wasted character. He finally got a few seconds of attention here, but really so far he isn't getting a chance to show his deredere side vs. Amu nor his evil Easter side. It's a shame, he and Nagehiko are my favorite characters and yet they're rather shoved to the side ... I hope I can say "for now, anyway".
Jul 15, 2008 12:26 AM

Jan 2008
Only thoughts:

"Paaru was pretending to be a boy? O_o"
Aug 4, 2008 1:57 AM

Feb 2008
^ she didn't do a very good job x]
Aug 4, 2008 9:04 AM

Apr 2008
yeah i thought paaru was a girl the whole time, dunno how they thought she'd be male.. o__o;
i really liked this ep though. many funnies along the way- rima putting a bucket on tadase's head to stop him from henshin, saaya & her possey having a meeting in the washroom, finding amu & yaya's tests.. haha good stuff.
the ending with utau was kind of rushed though.. it was just really random to me ..
Jan 31, 2009 8:05 PM

Aug 2007
cyruz said:

Her body is TOO small, her head's about to fall off
Feb 7, 2009 11:01 AM

Oct 2008
that prince is conceited in so many ways...and dumb!!!
even he should know that wasnt the embryo!!
IT'S NOT EVEN EGG-SHAPED!!!!!
Apr 21, 2009 11:08 PM

Aug 2008
LOL bucket XD

CCY said:
Asrialys said:

Same here. For some reason my trap sense is going off on the prince too, but I suppose since he's actually been titled a prince and all numerous times, that's probably a base-less claim. It's just because of the look of his Guardian Chara, that I think so.

I'm guessing this is a two-part filler, I don't know if this guy is relevant or not but I think Amu's harem is full so we should ship him back home. XD Not to mention the whole 'prince' and 'become my queen' and whatnot thing finally is tripping the suspension-of-disbelief switch for me.

And about Kairi, I'm worried that he's becoming a wasted character. He finally got a few seconds of attention here, but really so far he isn't getting a chance to show his deredere side vs. Amu nor his evil Easter side. It's a shame, he and Nagehiko are my favorite characters and yet they're rather shoved to the side ... I hope I can say "for now, anyway".
I agree with you, Kairi is my fav. character too :(

I want to see his deredere side~!!

And lol I thought that she was a girl all the time too ^^
FumikoApr 21, 2009 11:12 PM

May 22, 2009 12:45 PM

Mar 2009
It might just be me but I though Paaru was a girl to start with haha.

Jul 24, 2009 7:04 AM

Sep 2008
Asrialys said:
Anyone else surprised at how we were supposed to think Paaru was a guy? The whole time I already thought she was female. lol.

Haha, yeah I thought that was funny. When Amu questioned if Paaru was a girl, I was like, "Were we supposed to think otherwise?" xD

Sep 22, 2009 8:04 PM

Sep 2008
lol, glad I wasn't the only one who was confused by that xD I had no idea she was pretending to be a guy, I knew she was a girl right away :|
Sep 23, 2009 10:16 PM

Jan 2009
Well Shugo Chara's character designs are pretty feminine.

I even thought that the prince was a chick too!

Feb 6, 2010 8:42 PM

Nov 2009
hehe every1 loves amu XD . . . i actually liked the prince... he wasnt that bad X3 im glad tadases chara has some1 2 get along with XP
Mar 13, 2010 11:51 PM

Jan 2010
cyruz said:

Yeah, Rima is getting better every episode! x'D
Sep 6, 2013 6:39 AM

Apr 2012
Alicia3000 said:
It might just be me but I though Paaru was a girl to start with haha.

Worst trap ever..
Mar 28, 2014 1:13 PM

Feb 2014
Asrialys said:

tweetlepie said:

I don't think of Kairi as a bad guy at all. Just being manipulated and wanting to be loved by his sister.

omg me too xD when i first saw her, she was actually a female to me never saw her as a boy lol

i liked the episode and the cool and spicy Amu :D

Aug 27, 2015 3:42 PM

Feb 2014
Lol Rima found a good way to stop Tadase's chara change

I can see why Shuraiya wouldn't want to be a king, it sure is a big responsibility.

Utau's outfit <3 <3 <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 2021 9:49 AM

Apr 2021
ooooh a cliff hanger! haven't seen one of these in a while xD

nice episode ^^
i wish i was a cloud

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shugo Chara! Episode 11 Discussion

nOObman - Dec 23, 2007

42 by AshRayKay »»
Yesterday, 7:33 PM

Poll: » Shugo Chara! Episode 10 Discussion

candydive - Dec 10, 2007

34 by AshRayKay »»
May 7, 8:49 PM

Poll: » Shugo Chara! Episode 9 Discussion

nOObman - Dec 9, 2007

31 by Scoopy777 »»
Feb 19, 2:23 PM

Poll: » Shugo Chara! Episode 8 Discussion

Faust721 - Nov 28, 2007

29 by Scoopy777 »»
Feb 19, 1:55 PM

Poll: » Shugo Chara! Episode 7 Discussion

Kineta - Nov 20, 2007

28 by Scoopy777 »»
Feb 19, 6:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.