Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2011 4:02 PM

Feb 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
As hilarious as episode one! Love this hentai it's so bad yet so damn good. 4/10 got some good laughs , heh.
Feb 19, 2017 5:03 AM
Jul 2018
Kozue and Makoto becoming friends instead of destroying each other at first reminded me of Gilgamesh and Enkidu's friendship, though the similarity ends as soon as Kozue was taken away by the blue haired girl. I think that was the only thing I found interesting about this episode.
Jul 16, 2017 6:40 AM
Oct 2013
Didn't know scientist was her father

meta fan letter reading segment for some reason?

I think its a first time to see them mentioning censorship but then it ends up not matching with the visuals due to it being uncensored. Would r18 anime ever be airing on TV though?

The guy looked like he had heterochromia at some parts, maybe just bad video quality.

In the end, this ep seemed pointless. Not much resolved either with the organization and such. At least could of had some more h scene with the blue lady (๑•́ ε •̀๑)
Apr 12, 2020 1:52 AM
Apr 2020
Does anyone know who is the voice actor for the Blue-haired villian girl? Her voice sounds very familiar
Apr 23, 2021 10:22 PM

Aug 2020
It looks like the animation quality dropped even harder. There were barely any H scenes and they actually even reused some scenes from the previous episode. I wish we could have seen a little bit more of the normal Makoto as I find her normal look to be much more attractive than her ugly loli form.

Overall this hentai is very bad but at least it wasn't really boring. It's still a bad hentai, no doubt about that but at least it was absurd enough to keep me entertained.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shownoid Mako-chan Episode 1 Discussion

Rhypo - Jun 23, 2011

5 by Xionea »»
Dec 4, 2021 10:55 PM

» Any subbed version?

Yukito590 - Dec 23, 2008

1 by FredFredburger7 »»
Jun 23, 2011 3:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.