Forum Settings
Forums

Whats the Weirdest and/or Scariest dream you've ever had?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 23, 2011 8:12 PM

Sep 2010
Had another weird dream

This time it was like espionage and a high school reunion/graduation at the same time(except everyone is young).
Aug 23, 2011 8:53 PM

Jul 2010
I had a dream very strange several years ago, and I still reminds how it was weird...

The dream began as I walked with an old high school friend in the yard of our school when a street gang approached us... For no reason they offer us to play a game of basketball and my friend and me, we accepted. But suddenly, during the match, my friend and I begin to have super powers and we beat them with extreme ease. The environment changed after that, we are in the courtyard of a prison and street gang wants revenge and tries to kill us. And this is the most incongruous moment of the dream, I become momentarily Rock Lee and my friend turns into a Mudkip and then we flee from the prison. We walk through a desert storm when bombs begin to fall on us. I hide beneath what appears to be the remains of a ancient bridge but at this moment I realized that Mudkip is no longer with me. I remember having felt very lonely at the time of the dream. And it's in this solitude that I finally wake up.
Aug 23, 2011 9:41 PM

Dec 2010
Weirdest: Dreams where it happens sometime in the future. It happens to me sometimes.

Like recently, I had a dream about having an electricity bill that costed around 3.8k pesos(I don't know how much is that in US dollars and I'm too lazy to Google it.) And the next day I got an electricity bill that costed 3.8k pesos. Almost the same as my dream. And my electricity bills always costs around 5-6k pesos.

Scariest:

I had a dream where me and all of my classmates were watching a scary movie together and something scary made all the girls scream so loud and I was covering my ears while ducking on the floor because it's so loud. And the time I woke up, I had this pain in my ear whenever I yawn.
Sep 3, 2011 8:41 PM

Sep 2010

Just had a dream where Mark Hamill was representing something for my school or something like that.
Sep 3, 2011 8:51 PM

May 2011
had a dream of me dreaming
Sep 12, 2011 11:31 PM

Aug 2011
Shadowy figure entering one's body (being possessed I'm guessing) snapped wide awake right after. This has occurred twice each time very intense unlike any other dream :O!
Sep 13, 2011 12:47 AM

May 2008
Had a weird dream last night. It started with me in a line for the atm and everyone in the line happened to be some old friends from high school and my old friend in front of me was about to use it when this girl who went to our high school came and she started fighting my mate with her card and he fought back with his card. So then I jumped in front of both but then I forgot my pin so everyone got pissed off. After that I ended up in some sort of high class bar/strip club and I wanted to buy a drink and a sandwich but they did not take cards and I had cash on me but I wanted to use the cash for the strippers so they through me out, so then I ended up in some ghetto strip club but before I could even get a lap dance I woke up.
Sep 13, 2011 4:28 AM

Mar 2011
When I was smaller I had a dream that i dreamt like 3 times.. it was in my house and it was basically highschool of the dead but with real life people.. It was SOOOO SCARY even now i think it still is..

It starts of im at home.. with friends and some family members.. suddenly people with like blood and no arms and stuff are walking around and afterwards chasing us.. we're all running for our lifes on the road climbing fences and stuff and yeh thats about all i can remember.. it was SO REAL! I don't think its real life o.O

and weirdly zombie dreams are usually the ones everyone thinks are the scariest.. maybe they'll make a zombie horror anime some time:)
ArexSep 13, 2011 4:32 AM
Sep 14, 2011 7:21 PM

Jun 2009
i had a dream about casshern sins.

i don't remember what happened, but i just know i'll probably never look at the show the same way again.
"everyone knows that the last toes are always the coldest to go."

Telavators-the mars volta
Sep 15, 2011 3:30 AM

Apr 2011
I just remember this dream.

My dream started in a park. It was sunny. I was standing, near a bench and there is a fountain at my front. Seconds ago, something unexplainable happened and I don't know what it is then suddenly, A strong rain comes then it was sooo dark that the heavy clouds block the sun... I'm very scared so I ran to my right side and covering my eyes ( because I'm really scared at this moment believing that ghosts or scary images might show )then I was looking for safer zone. Then I saw a building ( I don't remember what kind of building it is )and I entered in. I saw groups of people having party and they were too happy.

I don't remember other information of my dream
. I feel strange when I woke up
---
Sep 15, 2011 9:42 AM

Jul 2011
I don't dream often.. But there's something i MUST try out, Lucid Dreaming. put it on my "things to do before i die" list along with several other things, such as breaking a flat screen (40 inch minimum) with a sledge hammer or throwing eggs at chickens..
The Internet is a very bad place, you should never go there.
Sep 15, 2011 9:47 AM

Mar 2011
I once dreamed I was paintballing, apart from it seemed rather serious and like a proper battle. To top it off someone slit my throat and I remember dreaming spilling blood everywhere as I died. Nice.
Sep 15, 2011 10:11 AM

Aug 2011
I dreamed that there were spiders everywhere (Yes I'm a idiot that's afraid of little spiders ) and they were big and scary !
Oct 13, 2011 10:32 AM

Aug 2010
well i had a dream of laying down and than a face pops up of a baby smirking at me and i just wake up randomly scared out of my pajamas XD
Oct 27, 2011 1:07 PM

Sep 2010
I didn't have this type of a dream,but two words.

School Days.

...........AUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!
Nov 27, 2011 4:28 PM

Sep 2010
I would like to dream about my Tomoyo.

.....Tomoyo....I love you..>////<
Nov 27, 2011 4:49 PM
Apr 2011
I have only scary dreams almost every night i dream how hundred of thousand people dieing in pain, some times they drown some times they burn to death and so on.
But the Scariest one was a dream in which И was a heart surgeon and I had operation and I was holding the patient heart in my hand and when I look at the patient face it was me and then I opend my eyes and I saw myself and how I was holding my heart it was, it was i don't know is it scary or is it weird.
Nov 27, 2011 4:51 PM

Nov 2011
I had a nightmare that a walrus with rabies and googly eyes ate my grandma and it was about to eat me. That's when I woke up. Scary shit man. Scary shit.
Nov 27, 2011 5:01 PM

Nov 2011
DreamerofDreams1 said:
Anybody's dreams ever felt like Inception?

They always say that Inception is like a dream within a dream right?

Well once (actually several times) I had a nightmare where I was sleeping and I couldn't breathe or move. I knew I was dreaming and I tried to wake myself up. For some reason I HAD to wake up or I was going to die.

When I did manage to wake up, I would wake up in the exact same dream and it would start over and over and over, no matter how many times I "woke up."

Finally I woke up in real life but the eerie thing was I was in the exact same position as I was in my nightmare so I couldn't tell whether or not I was still dreaming.

And when I fell back asleep in real life, the nightmare would continue.

It was awful.
Nov 27, 2011 8:07 PM

Apr 2011
The worse dream wasn't the worse,but it was the worse feeling! I was about to die,and I woke up all in sweat,heartbeat 200+ .
But my worse dream was when some f...... tornado with lightning in it (orange/purple/yellow/red colored) hit one building while I was near and trying to run away! It was sick,I could draw it,but I don't want to :'(
Nov 27, 2011 9:25 PM

May 2009
But my worse dream was when some f...... tornado with lightning in it

I have dreams with tornadoes in them ALL the time. They're very scary especially when you're really close to them in the dream. I wake up in cold sweats whenever they appear. They don't have minds of their own, but they seem to always come after me.

The one that scared me the most was when I was in my house looking out the window and it was going down the street. It wasn't heading for me, but it went down the street, around the cul de sac, and back up the street.

Another that scared me was I was in my old house and I opened up the door to my backyard and there was one just hanging there.
Nov 27, 2011 10:37 PM

Nov 2011
... I have a lot of dreams about demon children, for some reason. And paranormal ones. They scare the shit out of me. OTL

This is the only one I remember vividly, though--

I'm looking out my back door, and there's a large lake there. (There's an /actual/ lake there, but this one is overflowing to the point where it looks like an ocean, and it almost reaches my door.) In the middle of the lake, there's a small, young girl with bright red hair and a white sundress on, about four years old. She twirls on the water's surface for a moment and then begins walking toward me. I only see that scene in brief frames. As she get close to the door, the water moves forward with her, until it's completely against my house. When the girl reaches me, she suddenly falls underwater and flails around. She screams "Help me!" and I immediately pull her out, but when I do, she'd naked. Now there's this tiny nude girl silently stands in front of me with an creepy smile. ( c : That kind? xD) For some reason, there's also a dog beside of me, and it beings to growl and bark at the girl. I ask the girl, "Where is your mommy?" She gives me a confused look and replies, "I don't know..." Then she starts screaming over and over again "I WANT MY MOMMY!", her voice become louder and deeper and more demonic each time. The dog is now frantically barking at her. I panic and simply throw her back into the water. As she begins sinking, she stops screaming and does the creepy doll-like smile again; her wispy bright red hair surrounds her face; and she waves and calmly says "Goodbye~" as her face finally goes under.

Then I got out of bed and turn the light on and refused to ever sleep again.
Uh. Yeah. It was a lot scarier than it might sound.
Nov 28, 2011 7:52 AM

May 2010
The weirdest dream is that I play my guitar with my feet
The Scariest dream is....... Nah, I don't want to talk about it. Damn Scary!
Jan 20, 2012 4:48 PM

Sep 2010
I just had a weird dream this morning(or yesterday morning).

It was kinda a mix of an relaxing melancholy thing with a suspenseful chase battle scene.

....i was relaxed and focused and tense at the same time.

.....................wierd................interesting ._.
Jan 20, 2012 5:24 PM

Jan 2009
Waking up next to my mom.
Jan 20, 2012 5:46 PM
Jul 2018
In an old renaissance school, having Hatsune Miku as my nemesis. Redirected to the school's church where I find my twin brother fighting with a priest. The priest landed a blow on my brother's head and I attacked soon after. The priest is dead and we were both shocked. The alarms went on, saying that a murderer is in the school (which was me lol). My twin brother is crying now, and I did everything to hide the priest. Left my brother at the church and went outside the school in stealth mode, a huge luggage in my right arm. Turns out that my parents and sister picked me up from school and we went to McDonalds. When we arrived, my mother took the orders. I gave mine and went straight ahead to the restroom with the luggage. Inside the restroom, I opened the luggage to find the chopped flesh and chunks of the priest inside! They were all bloody! I dumped them in the bowl but it didn't fit! Suddenly, my sister was knocking outside the door calling me! But when I opened, my twin brother was there and then we hugged.

...Then I woke up.
Jan 20, 2012 5:58 PM

Sep 2011
Well a few months ago I dreamed that a giant mutant worm was trying to kill me. The next night it was a mutant pancake. And after that, the front yard was full of giant poisonous snakes. I tend to have weird and scary dreams when I'm feeling stressed, so I tend to try not to get too shaken over things so I won't have bad dreams. >.<
Jan 23, 2012 5:13 AM

Feb 2009
When I was young I had an odd phobia of teeth. I always had this recurring nightmare of a zombie slouching around in a old wooden room muttering "no teeth". O.O I don't know why but just the mood in that dream frightened me.
;~;
Jan 23, 2012 5:41 AM

Nov 2010
I'll just share this one. Because ALL my dreams are messed up.
So I'm just cruising through a car park despite not having a license because I'm fucking badass like that.
Then this 4WD gets in my way. and a this fucking baby who driving the 4WD with a bunch of teenager in back opens his door and rips my car door straight off.
So I for some reason get out of my car and watch it slide down a hill. So I start telling off this dumbass baby who trying to impress his friends. but he just drives off.
Jan 29, 2012 12:09 AM

Oct 2011
Well I'm on a dark room and I always feel that there is something big coming near me. and those clowns scared the shit outta me.
Just CLOWNS. Killer clowns, specifically.
Oh god im scared again
Jan 29, 2012 12:23 AM

Jul 2011
In my dream I have a tail and it seems like that:

I know it's funny but I really scared and I sat all the day. Because I'm afraid of a tail grow up of my back side. LOL.
Edit: When I saw this one, I'm probably 6 or 7 years old.
peresosoJan 29, 2012 12:27 AM
"People fall in love with a person, not a gender."
Jan 29, 2012 8:30 AM

Mar 2008
Well... I've had a lot of scary dreams when I was younger..
I can't remember most of them :/
Once I was in some kind of labyrinth trying and trying to find my way out and someone was watching over me.. I think it was a witch/vampire or something like that.. anyway, it kept on saying stuff to me like "You'll never get out alive anyway, HAHAHAHA", etc. . I think I did notice that it was a dream at some point but I wasn't able to wake up (= was even more scary)..

And another one: The location was pretty weird in the beginning... It was like some kind of underground-base surrounded by thick walls.. I knew that someone was chasing "us" (us being me and some other people, I think they were from my school, but not sure anymore) and well.. somehow I was the leader and told everyone that we'd have no choice but to run... I jumped over the wall and run, and run, and run... In the end I ended up at my school.. I thought the "killer" was gone but then.. BAM! - he was there also, searching for ME only (god knows why).. I was outside (in front of the school) and a lot of other people were there also. I can't remember exactly what happened afterward but I think I had a gun with me and I tried to kill "him", but I failed.. In the end he just shot me and I died (that feeling was the worst, I can't describe it but it felt so real.. ~_~).
I cant even remember the face of the killer (I actually think it was someone I didn't knew at all)..

Actually, I'm the kind of person that avoids horror movies just because I usually end up having really bad nightmares. I haven't seen many (and I don't plan to for that reason) but sometimes I wish I was "immune" to those dreams so I wouldn't have to worry about it @_@ (There was a time I was even afraid of falling asleep at night..)
Jan 31, 2012 7:18 PM

Nov 2011
When I was about 5, I had a dream that there was a deformed face on my wall and it wouldn't stop looking at me.
Feb 24, 2012 9:41 PM

Jan 2012
Almost raped by my old science teacher .__.
Feb 26, 2012 3:16 AM

Jul 2011
I once dreamt that zombies were attacking the country and I was the only one who could defeat them. I had to go confront them with .. beer. :/ It was weird, and I was actually scared. Now that I think about it, it just sounds plain stupid.
Feb 26, 2012 3:45 AM

May 2010
I had repetitive horrific dreams in high school. In two weeks, I had this dream around 3 times. In those dreams I was being followed, and chased, by a black coated man. He kept his distance from me about 15 meters or so, I couldn't see his face. But he's always there 15 meters from me and it gave me the creeps -__- For some reason the city was almost empty and I don't recognize the people I met. I felt like they were avoiding me too. And for so many times I kept looking back, afraid, feeling like that man could've just crawled onto my back without me noticing...

Another scary dream that I remember clearly happened in high school too. There was a funeral of a guy, and in the middle of ceremony I went to look for a certain girl who's missing in the house, apparently that guy's girlfriend. I found this girl sitting on a balcony holding a music box and said to me, "He's not dead."
And then the scene move to midnight when I was walking alone. I didn't know where I was going. Then somebody with a knife came onto me. I ran away instantly. I entered a small building and hid there, but this person broke the glass and found me. After that I woke up.

Also, when I have a fever, sometimes I dream about weird creatures standing around my bed. They scare me, and I want to wake up, but I can't.
Feb 26, 2012 5:12 AM

Jan 2012
Ok my weirdest, pretty random and didn't go anywhere
In my dream i was Zak Dingle (hes this guy of emmerdale thats an english soup opera). i never saw my own face so i don't know how i new i was him and somehow I'd traveled back in time to the medieval period. when i got there i met this guy who had all these swords and then we got to talking why he cleaned them.
Oh and this guy was the Jimi Hendrix, but he didn't look like Jimi Hendrix and he never actually said he was but i new some how that it was him.
anyway he then took me to meet the current English king and for whatever reason he spoke in an Australian accent. I can't remember what we talked about then i woke up.
Feb 26, 2012 5:14 AM
Nov 2011
My world upside down, Lol. xD
Feb 26, 2012 6:53 AM

Oct 2011
I had a weird dreams a few weeks ago.
I don't remember most of it, but I do remember that I was on MAL and the forum...
HAD A SEARCH FUNCTION! O_o

That was so weird I myself can barely believe that I had such a dream :O
I see dead people.
Mar 6, 2012 5:15 PM

Feb 2012
This taught me not to sleep too close to the mini heater. (EVP waves screw with my mind lol)

I was napping one Sunday afternoon, when I dreamed I woke up. I couldn't move, the lights were all flickering, my bed was spinning around like a top, and this creepy voice was telling me, "get out! Get out!"

That's the only time that anything like that has happened to me... here. However, from my days living with my parents, I am very familar with sleep paralization... but I don't think those others were dreams and don't wish to freak anyone out. Soooo... I shut up now. :3
Mar 16, 2014 8:48 AM

Sep 2010
More recently, i have been having a a lot of dreams about zombie apocalypses.

I wonder why.

Maybe its because i watched someone review the Resident Evil movies for entertainment one night.

I also had a vague dream involving a T-Rex... and thats all i remember.
Mar 16, 2014 8:57 AM
Feb 2014
i was getting chased by vampires and one catched me because i was running like a retard and bit me and then i woke up and i couldn't breath for 5 seconds
Mar 16, 2014 9:08 AM

Jul 2013
aahhh~ why don't I have dreams like my mother who dreams paprika level weirdness...

anyways I don't remember many dreams but the one that stuck with me for over a dozen years would be me lying in bed. behind me the window opened and cookie monster came through saying "delicious cookies" and stuff like that while finally eating me whole ( ̄□ ̄;)

that was some scary shit back then xD

I also remember bits and pieces of a dream which I had multiple times in which I got chased around town by a T-rex.

And a dream in which I walked through a animal shop in which a 1.5m green iguana was walking freely which after a few years actually happened :P

but that's about all the dreams I can remember ever having.
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Mar 16, 2014 9:13 AM

Jan 2013
Oh boy the shit i've seen.

I have several but I'll just post one humourus one for now.

Some years back I had this dream I was like hanging with some kids I went to school with and we were all just dicking around it was the summer, and like some of them are flipping a go-kart, some of them are breaking into a car, me and a group are just throwing rocks in a field when true horror appears...

My Army Instructor shows up in a school bus and he looks at us all and goes.

"What are you doing my big dumb rock, get on the bus."

"But sir todays saturday...its the summer."

"Do not be silly trainie today is Tueseday its introduction day. Now get on the bus or else."

Then he gets off the bus clotheslines the two people near me, throws them on the bus and points at me, I'm like "FUCK YOU MAN I'M NOT GOING BACK!" And I take off running.

Next thing I know a Prop Plane is diving out of the sky for me, as it gets closer I see its a remote controlled one which then slices its props into my head.
Mar 16, 2014 9:13 AM

Feb 2014
I once had a dream that I found a lost civilization of catgirls and the catgirl who was their leader said that I could live with them forever as long as I told no humans of their village. And everyone there thought I was cute. So in short I found a civilization of catgirls, decided to protect it w/ my life and was stuck in a semi-harem.
<-Go to my awesome YouTube Channel here.
Mar 16, 2014 9:16 AM

Mar 2013
In my dream, I was seeing things from a view-point of a pencil.

My history teacher was killing students, with weapons from various video games. A voice spoke to me and I transformed, from a pencil into a hero, and killed the teacher.

There was a funeral for the 108 students and the teacher but then, as I flew down to claim my praise, I got arrested. :(

It's ironic because before I had this dream, I was playing Kid Icarus and I had History in the morning.
Mar 16, 2014 9:17 AM

Jan 2013
Sakana-san said:
In my dream, I was seeing things from a view-point of a pencil.

My history teacher was killing students, with weapons from various video games. A voice spoke to me and I transformed, from a pencil into a hero, and killed the teacher.

There was a funeral for the 108 students and the teacher, but then as I flew down to claim my praise, I got arrested. :(

It's ironic because before I had this dream, I was playing Kid Icarus and I had History in the morning.

That reminds me of the Dream I had where I cackled as Godzilla destroyed the local area and all the people there in.
Mar 16, 2014 9:31 AM

Mar 2013
RedArmyShogun said:
That reminds me of the Dream I had where I cackled as Godzilla destroyed the local area and all the people there in.

That sounds pretty destructive! Then again, it is Godzilla and Godzilla is awesome!
Mar 16, 2014 9:37 AM

Mar 2012
I'm quite claustrophobic, so the scariest dream I have had was when I was like 8 and I had a nightmare where I was buried alive in a coffin.
As for weird dreams, I have forgotten all the weird ones.
Mar 16, 2014 9:56 AM
Oct 2013
I had many nightmares I could barely recall:

1. This dream is something I can still remember after 10 years or so.

2. I was being chased by frigging Chucky Doll.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYFijp5QQ2WHZOpl0ISvvDvLrf9r7DKgC_b1xZyxZBXTAMG_MoKA

Can't remember the specifics though but it did recur several times.

3. I was chased by hounds (demon dogs) on a cemetery. I was awaken by my mother slapping my face saying I was having a nightmare.

4. This one is quite disturbing but all I could blame was my hormone going haywire during my puberty years.

5. This one is recent.

6. There was also this nightmare when the devil was chasing me. All I can remember clearly is that I was panting while running, and fell in a pitch black staircase and woke up.
ExplodingGirlMar 16, 2014 10:01 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» First Thing That Comes To Mind v21 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 27

7764 by MitsukiHimeka »»
2 minutes ago

» Make a word with the last letter v.16 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Aug 5, 2023

5647 by LloydMinamitsu »»
2 minutes ago

» Ask the person below you a question. v34 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 28

2953 by Nicherix »»
3 minutes ago

» If you were anime characters, would you be in a hentai with the user above you?

IpreferEcchi - Mar 27, 2018

25 by ScarRufus »»
5 minutes ago

» Like, dislike, ehh, or no opinion v10

Kunii - Apr 18

37 by MitsukiHimeka »»
5 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.