Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 26, 2011 9:44 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well that was fun. or should I say freaking depressive.
OK how about this: Not talking about Ui at all this episode. I was thinking of showing up good stuff of her but alas, nope can't take it when I see the below part.

This is unacceptable. Ui did the less efforts and the less things to get Kazuma. The only sorry stuff I have for her is her gloom of her brother complex situation. This is not acceptable to me. I cannot accept this episode and therefore like many will accept the VN ending for Madoka or Ibuki whom I put up with the kiss as best as I could get from the VN source. I cry with all for Ibuki and Madoka. They should not have chosen Ui as the main lead to get Kazuma. My points follow for how lame and how much effort it took to unit Ui with Kazuma.

• It took Tsumugi some major effort with Ui at first to talk to in the spoiler
    from her emotional response it was like a big question work and “Nah for real?” attitude especially the love part here among Ui's expressions.

• It took Tsumugi to fake pain in the spoiler
    and to beg Ui to take over for her. Even so Ui still was hesitant when clearly the part needed to be filled. On the other hand I find Kasane to be brilliant in her expression of “Huh? Me?” Yeah you Kasane! Loved it also when Kasane though of Sakai as a snake and just got obedient with a salute yes sir in the spoiler
    now that was good!

• It took 2 freaking times for Ibuki in the spoiler
    to wake the heck up
    of Ui in saying the “I love you Kazuma” thing. That was totally BS! Ui needed that much support even after what Tsumugi went for her is called pathetic IMO.
So what? Am I right? It is pitiful!

Now instead let's talk of Madoka/Ibuki.

About Ibuki, one thing does strike about her is that she recovered rather quickly here from the devastation of last episode. Talk about strong girl there. I like the way she reacted in the spoiler
towards being left out and still O_O at both Madoka/Ibuki accepting the Ui relation. No hard feelings OK but man I have some for Ibuki/Madoka.

About Madoka, she was totally gorgeous in the following,

nice dress and nice culture display. I loved seeing Madoka and her mother in the spoiler
it was excellent show of how they look so much alike. Loved seeing Madoka in pajamas practicing her dance and of course I ROFL at Madoka thinking the remote is her cellphone, which apparently I was a little surprised to see but it looks nice color wise. That was so ROFL but I admit there was not enough Madoka using her cellphone. One of the most amazing things culturally speaking I seen is the water collecting through the dew of plants into a cup. Let me tell you with the quantity in it that it must have taken a lot of time to get that. At least more than 1 hour. All in order to make ink of whom I find fascinating here for the fact that it's a hard tablet of some sorts that on contact with water dilutes. Madoka is nice with her dress in the spoiler
really too bad Kazuma did not go out with her.

About the end, the end was hilarious! the view of everyone being around drunk was nice start of that segment to show the celebration. Sakai's father being drunk is funny to watch and Senka was quite a tease towards him. I am highly assuming the little kid scene just foreshadows the possible Kazuma x Ui family. Daigo's mother drunk in the spoiler
was so hilarious! Specifically with the way she insisted on Daigo for more alcohol and after he refused to give her some. Poor Koyori is assaulted by crazy Sakai after making the deadly mistake of over making herself MOE with those cat ears. It took freaking this long for Kasane based on her expression to figure out Tsumugi was faking the pain? Wow, well it shows Tsumugi may be unreadable to her sister.

Ayumu the MILF King
so says the spoiler below

Yes indeed all the mothers were over him and damn kid gets a feel of Madoka's mother breasts. I am sure in a straight Shota manga he could make Madoka's mother much more satisfied than the old man. In general the whole series was good. Much more better Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka. Disappointing was the last episode or Madoka one. It should have been one of those girls at least. Maybe I will put more later on but no Ui stuff. No, no.
Yumekichi11Jun 27, 2011 11:10 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 26, 2011 10:34 PM
Jun 2008
yeah... hoping for a ova of some sort that he ends up pairing with another girl haha
Jun 26, 2011 10:41 PM

May 2011
decent episode. nice of tsumugi to let ui go instead of her.

series was decent. could have been better! 6.5/10
Jun 26, 2011 11:43 PM

Jan 2009
Oosran originally said:
This would probably be the second to worst ending there could've been. Worst obviously being the shota otouto.
Overall, the only remotely enjoyable episodes would've been episodes centred around Madoka or even Ibuki. I have no idea why I didn't hate Ibuki.

Overall, terribly lacking, and a terrible ending, but it could've been worse, I guess. Final verdict: 4/10.
^Baseless assumptions, as I fell asleep half-way through the episode.

Now that I finally watched the second half, I realized it was even worse than I first assumed it to be. Like, real damn bad. New final verdict: 3/10.
OosranJun 27, 2011 8:17 AM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jun 26, 2011 11:49 PM
Feb 2010
I'm glad it ended already, It was such mediocre anime 4.5/10. I really expected some twist in the end or little more dramatic last episode but that was so cliche and boring.

Compared the series with some masterpiece for example Amagami - there Hoshizora is totally different level - most episodes are boring and pain to watch, nothing happening, no plot twists, characters development are also poor + terrible scenes with small brother...Only good episode I liked was Hina's episode.
Jun 27, 2011 4:00 AM

Jul 2010
The anime had it's moments but to me, it could have been a lot better.
Jun 27, 2011 1:58 PM

Feb 2008
i read the summaries for the last 2 eps because this show got stupid really fast
Jun 27, 2011 2:21 PM

Mar 2010
Worst ending -___-;;
Ui ending and all characters except Ui seemed out of character this episode...
Jun 27, 2011 3:08 PM

Dec 2009
Meh, this show was nothing special. But it was still OK. 6.5/10
I really couldn't be bothered to come up with a clever signature at this time. So right now I will go ahead and say nay and move on with my business
Jun 27, 2011 3:16 PM

Aug 2010
Well, it was okay but Ui didn't really step it up this episode like I was thinking she would so that it would seem justified for her to have the good ending. Ibuki and Madoka had better showings imo.
Jun 27, 2011 4:08 PM

May 2011
Could have been better, 7/10
Nothing really stood out to me this season @.@
Jun 27, 2011 4:52 PM

Jun 2010
Ayumu is the king. Look at that playa. Getting the MILF's of the party. Everything was expected. Of course he was going to get Ui, but the way he got her was unexpected.

Jun 27, 2011 5:11 PM
Jun 2009
This was a let down to say the least >.>
Jun 27, 2011 5:20 PM

Jan 2011
Shit.....plain and simple.....

I think we ALL know why this was shit....no need to even discuss this piece of shit....

5.5/10
Jun 27, 2011 5:37 PM

Feb 2008
I agree with everything OP said about ... well, everything. I was okay with Madoka being rejected but Ibuki was my favorite of the group. I heavily dislike the way the anime attempted to feature each heroine in one episode and then failed to build up off that. I mean, do you honestly spend so much effort on one girl (Hinata) and then have absolutely nothing build off from that? Hinata as a heroine never displayed any sort of devotion towards Kazuma - it was pretty much like she was never a heroine to begin with.

Rant part 2:
As the OP mentioned, the eventual heroine doesn't deserve to be chosen considering her lack of enthusiasm and ample hesitation. The only reason I had given this series an 8 leading up to episode 9 was because it 1) started off quite well with the humorous jokes and interesting references, 2) had nice art and so was eye catching 3) had no definite heroine yet, 4) did not feature the horrible episode 11.

Ultimately I feel this series deserves a 7 for being generic, predictable since episode 1 and plainly illogical. It was, however, entertaining.
Jun 27, 2011 5:50 PM

Jun 2011
Hi guys, new forumgoer here!

Actually the reason why I joined this forum is because I wanted to vent my frustration on this anime...I'm usually an ardent defender of the 'childhood friend', so the first episode of this anime really captured my attention with that memorable scene with Madoka. But after a couple of episodes I kinda guessed where this was heading...and reading what happened, I'm glad I stopped. Madoka did NOT deserve to get rejected (I mean, cmon! She gets friendblocked and forgotten about after waiting almost TEN YEARS?!) and my impressions of Ui are not favorable either...

Thanks for hearing me out and I hope to have many more interesting discussions with the others on the forum here in the near future :)
'I met many people. We were separated. And then reunited. This tune contains all those feelings.'
- Nanaka Yatsushiro, Myself;Yourself, Episode 13
Jun 27, 2011 5:54 PM

Feb 2008
In my head, this is what actually happened...

BakaScarletJun 27, 2011 6:20 PM
Jun 27, 2011 6:09 PM

Jul 2009
Needed more Shota moments

I personally predicted a mile away that Tsumugi was gonna feign sickness and make Ui take the spot.

Not really a Ui fan so this ending is bad *insert rage face here*
If your going to complain that Yu-Gi-Oh! Mangas are on the top NY times manga best sellers, you must not realize how popular Card games are(as well as the fact that you get a free card).
Jun 27, 2011 6:24 PM
Jul 2009
There was no build to this at all nothing for us to go "AWWWWWWW" to. Tomoya and Nagisa, Ryuji and Taiga, Misaki and Usui and many more had a developed relationship which led us to accept the pairing when it finally happened. The pairing with Ui had no significant development ... if anything Madoka had the most build up with Kazuma slowly remembering bits and pieces of his memory with her in the past and how Madoka was always thinking about him whereas Ui was thinking about food the entire series (and her brother). I could go on ... along with Madoka we saw development with Hinata and Ibuki however they apparently don't hold a candle to Ui T_T

I had high hopes for this series only for it to end horribly.
Jun 27, 2011 6:36 PM
May 2011
i gave up on this peice of crap about half way hrough, just looking on here glad that people thought this was a peice of crap all the way through, now lets hope this doesnt keep a score above a 7.00
Jun 27, 2011 6:38 PM

Jul 2007
o WOW if you hate the ending so much then go play the VN. You KNOW they always let the main heroine win in anime adaptations...

Either way it was a light series that was pretty enjoyable to watch IMO. 7/10

BTW, playing the vn right now. I swear they messed up ibuki's character design in the VN... almost as if she was the only character drawn by a different person
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 27, 2011 6:50 PM

Feb 2008
It becomes an exceptionally difficult task to fully enjoy a foreign VN if you cannot properly read the language. Sure you can use translation tools, but it will never give you results that make 100% sense. Having said that, I will probably end up biting the bullet and trying it out after I finish a few other VNs.
Jun 27, 2011 6:58 PM
Feb 2011
BakaScarlet said:
In my head, this is what actually happened...

+9000. Roll credits. I'll always imagine this to be the ending for this show. I planned to give this show an 8-8.5/10 if it had ended with Ibuki, but the stale Ui ending made me give it a 6/10.

My ending:

Is my ending cliche?...maybe...I would have liked it that way though.

Instead it ended like it did and I am deeply disappointed for an entertaining show that had it's moment, but was unwilling to change it's obvious ending to the one that many fans of the show preferred.
I liked that Madoka and Sakai became more confident and developed more throughout the series than Ui.
Also, where the f*** was Koyori? she was my second female lead besides Ibuki. Koyori and Ibuki got the fewest amount of screen time in the last episode. Maybe it was because their characters being deeply involved in the last episode may have hindered the ending the creators were going for, but who knows.
I did however enjoyed Kasane in this episode and found here extremely adorable.
Hope the OVA has a different ending although it'll probably just be another ecchi filled episode with the girls showing their bare breasts.
Jun 27, 2011 7:00 PM

Jul 2007
BakaScarlet said:
It becomes an exceptionally difficult task to fully enjoy a foreign VN if you cannot properly read the language. Sure you can use translation tools, but it will never give you results that make 100% sense. Having said that, I will probably end up biting the bullet and trying it out after I finish a few other VNs.

Opportunity to learn kanji!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 27, 2011 7:06 PM

Oct 2009
Horrible and utter conplete shit.

So much For Hoshi.
My Score
First part: 9/10
Ep 10: 8/10
Ep 11: 7/10
Ep 12 adn Final Score overral. 6/10
Jun 27, 2011 7:14 PM

Aug 2010
Weak. The whole story was predictable. The confession sucked and the way Ui and Kazuma acted in this episode pissed me off. I knew they were gonna end up together but the story needed more surprise it was so easy for them to get together all they had to do was confess. Even the confession sucked doing it infront of everybody it should of needed to be more heart felt. Weak
Jun 27, 2011 7:21 PM
May 2011
Scul said:

So much For Hoshi.
My Score

"the show is absolute shit thats why im giving it a decent score" -_-
Jun 27, 2011 7:39 PM

Oct 2009
ItsSoPringles said:
Scul said:

So much For Hoshi.
My Score

"the show is absolute shit thats why im giving it a decent score" -_-

I was talking about the episode. Not the Series in General. Notice that I gave a 9/10 until Ep.10. I just gave it a point lower for every Episode when it went down generic harem Anime route and became very very very dissapointing
Jun 27, 2011 7:40 PM

Apr 2010
After the Ui ending i threw my laptop out the window.
A girl that has a brother complex where the brother is not the main character?
DO NOT WANT ~ 3/10
Jun 27, 2011 8:15 PM

Jun 2009
lol they really have to push through this ending no matter what huh? I was happy that well, Tsumugi is playing at least the Megami but they just really have to pair those two. Oh well, after thinking through it, no complaints they deserve each other.

Actually glad Ibuki and Madoka didn't get paired to that idiot.

Yumekichi11 said:
This is unacceptable. Ui did the less efforts and the less things to get Kazuma.

Indeed. Shit ending.

The first few episodes were alright but when the pairing comes in, in went complete garbage. 5/10
Jun 27, 2011 8:25 PM
Feb 2009
sht ending wasn't as bad as I was expecting it to be.
Jun 27, 2011 8:26 PM

May 2008
I loved it Ui voice sounded so cute when she screamed her confession back.
Jun 27, 2011 8:40 PM

Jul 2010
I knew I had a feeling that Tsumugi was faking a stomach ache just so she can get Ui and Kazuma together.
Jun 27, 2011 9:04 PM

Sep 2010
I like Madoka more but I'm fine with the turnout.
The 'proposal' kept me grinning the whole time (other than the part where the two were screaming at each other).
Overall the show is meh considering the blend of material at the start. It only really had a direction until Sakai's episode.

Jun 27, 2011 9:37 PM

Mar 2010
Well, its kinda obvious that Kazuma will pair up with Ui. I got the ending that i wanted BUT it needs more character development for Ui before pairing them up. I was hoping that this series would focus more about Ui if they are going for a Kazuma x Ui ending.

Here's what i think about the series:

The first episode - "Ooooo they "accidentally" had their "first kiss". GJ Kazuma!!. I can't wait to for next eps.

A couple of episodes later - "I'm still hoping to see more Kazuma x Ui moments.

Near the end - "Madoka and Ibuki had their moments. It's a very touching story indeed. Man, why did he reject both of them.WHYYY!!!!!???"

Last episode - "[monotonous voice]yea, Kazuma and Ui are offically lovers...[/monotonous voice]..............eh? Wait what how!!? O.o??"

The characters that stood out the most in the series would be Madoka, Ibuki, and possibly Hina. Where the hell is Ui in terms of development??? (probably busy eating a ridiculous amount of parfait at Bagpipe. LOL.......*awkward silence*)

Also, when did Kazuma became awkward to Ui??What triggered him to act like that? He wasn't like that before or was he? Why at the very last episode did he act so weird to her? I dont know -_-.

IMO, i like this series cuz first is a harem and second is Kazuma x Ui. But the plot somehow jumps all over the place resulting an unsatisfying ending. I agree with Yumekichi11 that there's nothing to talk about Ui.
"Though I fly through the valley of death..I shall fear no evil. For I am at 80,000 feet and climbing." - At the entrance to the old SR-71 operating base Kadena, Okinawa
Jun 27, 2011 10:14 PM

Mar 2010
This was a predictable but decent ending....seems like there is so much hate for Ui on these forums though. Guess that happens in a harem/romance anime though.

Looks like Ayumu is gonna grow up to become a pimp though!
Jun 27, 2011 10:57 PM

Oct 2010
AzureRevolver said:
There was no build to this at all nothing for us to go "AWWWWWWW" to. Tomoya and Nagisa, Ryuji and Taiga, Misaki and Usui and many more had a developed relationship which led us to accept the pairing when it finally happened. The pairing with Ui had no significant development ... if anything Madoka had the most build up with Kazuma slowly remembering bits and pieces of his memory with her in the past and how Madoka was always thinking about him whereas Ui was thinking about food the entire series (and her brother).
That's exactly the problem with Ui VS Ibuki/Madoka. There was far more development and it makes no sense into putting a character like Ui to fall in love suddenly with Kazuma.

If anything the staff fucked the pace and end of this anime big time!

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 27, 2011 11:30 PM

Dec 2010
Alas, it is finally finished!

A nice ending to the show if I do say so myself. I couldn't have done it better. I'm thankful Ui and Kazumu ended up together in the end instead of having a harem (especially since I'm all for Ui).

How elaborate was that plan? Kazumu should be grateful for the friends he's got haha.

Hooray for the kiss at the end (even though we don't really see it).

Only thing I have problems with is the lack of other character development like many have said. But again, I'm biased towards having an Ui ending so I don't really mind at all. It would have been nice to have a deeper character growth from Ui, but oh well.

Well in the end, I had my share of fun with this show.
RezurrektJun 27, 2011 11:35 PM

Jun 27, 2011 11:33 PM

Apr 2011
the problem with the anime like with most that are makes of VN is that it failed to grasp any feeling at all with its main heroine Ui wasnt bad*swallows vomit* its just she never really tried for it till the last episode I personally would have prefered Ibuki but like most animes it never goes how i want it

Truthfully coming into this last episode I had it at a 6/10 because of the obvious ending anyone could have predicted from episode 1 but after the confession and Ui's brother complex settling down i give it a 7.5/10 mainly cuz it was entertaining
Insert wise signature here that makes you think about something for 37 seconds
Jun 28, 2011 12:04 AM

Oct 2010
I don't really mind that Ui became Kazuma's lover. But why do all Feng adaptations have to end like this, in which the girl with least development among the ones competing over the protagonists wins?

Oh and Tsumugi faking that stomach ache was just too plain obvious.
Jun 28, 2011 12:24 AM

Feb 2011
AzureRevolver said:
There was no build to this at all nothing for us to go "AWWWWWWW" to. Tomoya and Nagisa, Ryuji and Taiga, Misaki and Usui and many more had a developed relationship which led us to accept the pairing when it finally happened. The pairing with Ui had no significant development ... if anything Madoka had the most build up with Kazuma slowly remembering bits and pieces of his memory with her in the past and how Madoka was always thinking about him whereas Ui was thinking about food the entire series (and her brother). I could go on ... along with Madoka we saw development with Hinata and Ibuki however they apparently don't hold a candle to Ui T_T

I had high hopes for this series only for it to end horribly.

This person's opinion coincides with my opinion nicely.

From an unbiased point of view, the episode wasn't all that great, not because Kazuma didn't end up with a particular girl, or because he ended up with Ui. It just lacked in so many ways. There was no emotional build-up at all, and the whole feigning sickness and confession scene felt too forced. If this anime was 24 episodes it might've been able to save itself from such a bad ending by extending the arcs and giving Ui her needed development episode(s).

Most of the hate for this ending is coming from "Kazuma didn't end up with ______ so it sucks." All in all, it was a solid series up until episode 10 because after that it attempted to cram all the story arcs into 3 episodes. While episodes 10 and 11 were pretty good, the quality of the episode plummeted with the ending in episode 12. Endings really define a series, and this series probably won't have that lasting effect on people. (I know I didn't, I should've watched TWGOKII second and Hoshizora first... damnit, best for last!!!!)
Jun 28, 2011 12:47 AM
Jun 2011
at least they cut ui and kazuma kiss in the middle that the good thing in the ending
Jun 28, 2011 12:51 AM

Jan 2009
Very happy with the ending. Ui was my favorite of the girls, so of course I would be, LMAO!

leefan said:
o WOW if you hate the ending so much then go play the VN. You KNOW they always let the main heroine win in anime adaptations...

Exactly. Sucks for anyone who was expecting it to be "different".

Sounds like a lot of you were looking in the wrong place if they were looking for something that wasn't "predictable". This anime never gave off the illusion that it was going to be thought-provoking, tons of character development, etc. etc. etc. The draw in was about a guy who trips, falls, and accidentally kisses a girl on the lips, LOL! I don't even... XD

Strictly speaking about the anime (and anime in general?) I just THANK GOD it wasn't another "open ending" harem anime (even though only 3 of the 7 girls had a thing for him). Too many within the last year or so.
LadyOrihimeJun 28, 2011 1:07 AM
Jun 28, 2011 1:46 AM

Jan 2011
LadyOrihime said:
Very happy with the ending. Ui was my favorite of the girls, so of course I would be, LMAO!

leefan said:

Exactly. Sucks for anyone who was expecting it to be "different".

Sounds like a lot of you were looking in the wrong place if they were looking for something that wasn't "predictable". This anime never gave off the illusion that it was going to be thought-provoking, tons of character development, etc. etc. etc. The draw in was about a guy who trips, falls, and accidentally kisses a girl on the lips, LOL! I don't even... XD

Strictly speaking about the anime (and anime in general?) I just THANK GOD it wasn't another "open ending" harem anime (even though only 3 of the 7 girls had a thing for him). Too many within the last year or so.

An open ending ending is the exact ending that would have made the most since. He showed no serious feelings for anyone for 11 episodes. And even then, we never see how both of them even developed these so called feelings, unlike Hina, Ibuki, and Madoka who had legit reasons, and not the ""he reminds me of the big brother I could never get", and don't give me that last minute "he's different" bullshit.

I actually expected him and hoped for him not to choose, it would have flowed with the entire vibe of the show of him just being friends with everyone.

People are upset with this ending cause it was an ASSPULL.

Try to tell me why they like each other...well we know why Ui "liked" him, he was her rebound.
Jun 28, 2011 2:40 AM

Nov 2010
Tsumugi alternative ending please?
Jun 28, 2011 3:30 AM

Nov 2009
It seems to be the typical stereotype that I loathe in all of these harem anime.

The protaganist ALWAYS goes for the first girl he meets whether she is thick or shy or whatever. It doesn't matter if they are a good match or not, feelings will always manifest themselves throughout the course of the series even if the characters arent together much.

It's bad writing and leads to very predictable storylines...I'm sure I wasn't the only one who guessed pretty much how this whole episode would go in the first couple of minutes.

I was always an Ibuki shipper as I felt they were more natural but there was no real chemistry between Kazuma and Ui at all...it just seemed silly.

This is why I feel that harem anime should go the Amagami route with things. I like the idea where every character can get an arc so it silences people like myself who don't get what they want...ever lol. At least if an anime comes from a Visual Novel, the anime should be styled the same way so it keeps everyone happy.

/rant

Sorry if I went on a bit, I'm just fed up of generic harems!!!
Jun 28, 2011 3:52 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
Great anime nice end 9/10
Jun 28, 2011 6:12 AM
RNGod

Jul 2009
Very good 8/10

At the end feel sorry for hinata n madoka though.
Jun 28, 2011 9:57 AM

May 2010
Ugh. It was much worse than what I expected. No tension or build-up. Kazuma just randomly liked Ui.

I was murmuring "Since when??" many times everytime I see him blushed when she looks at her. =,=

Overall, I find most of the parts fun to watch except Sakai's arc and this. No Tsumugi route is a big minus.

I'll give this a 6.
Jun 28, 2011 10:02 AM
Dec 2009
I skipped all the way to the ending, instead of wasting 10 more minutes on this anime when Tsumugi faked sick. It was obvious that Ui will be w/e it is in the end and win. No point watching it, not even exciting. This anime is so.. average.. Nothing new or amazing, simply boring compared to the other anime this season.
tag©.androgynous
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Visual Novel

Juto1 - May 25, 2023

1 by kou_starz »»
May 26, 2023 3:44 AM

» Worth to watch?

LukaNV - Apr 3, 2023

17 by Imnotevenweeb »»
Apr 4, 2023 9:19 PM

Poll: » Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

uis - Apr 10, 2011

134 by anajit99 »»
Apr 4, 2023 6:47 AM

Poll: » Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Oosran - Apr 25, 2011

68 by Aworkstar »»
Oct 17, 2022 7:07 PM

» Ui feels as a bad end

Leafa_SAO1 - Aug 17, 2021

4 by Leafa_SAO1 »»
Aug 18, 2021 4:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.