Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 23, 2011 1:54 PM

Feb 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, that was ehm funny.. I guess.
Jul 5, 2013 4:28 AM
Nov 2012
iam sure those adolescent school girls werent scared for life seeing a magic girl getting decapitated and then some guy come and drive off the head as the villain celebrated.
Feb 19, 2017 5:01 AM
Jul 2018
Why did those bad guys run away when Takeru called a nearby cop on them? And another mystery is how no one noticed what Takeru and his lover were doing in the public bath. It was especially odd considering one of them would appear to be a child to any spectator.
Jul 14, 2017 7:00 AM
Oct 2013
foreskin action right from start.

Eh? Transformation doesn't include pantsu?? Most unusual.

the kansai-ben tsukkomi was quite good.

eh?! All of a sudden brutal decapitation and blood spilling?! totally broke the gag feeling. That was some graphic blood depiction, particularly the way it dripped down the guy's legs.

Did he just throw away pantsu into trash can??

She became loli??

Blue lady kinda cute sucking up to boss guy. totally fine with minions seeing her nude and covered in semen, eh? Kinda charismatic (ㅅ˘︶˘)♡

Why they afraid of 1 police man XD

Such perverts boldly doing ecchi things in public bath XD
spilled the pee out in then open, how dirty (*˘︶˘*)

as if no one notices them doing it and in the fapping in the open changing area XD

Guess the little children were let go at the end there? Why even attacked them in first place I wonder.

Well the animation was quite good and quite erotic shape of the ass and pussy, with the mound shape outer and fleshy inner and the valley-like area with the anus. Penises had rhe foreskin action as well. All Shown off quite vividly. But feeling wise probably mixed in too much comedy.
User-sanJul 14, 2017 7:18 AM
Apr 23, 2021 10:08 PM

Aug 2020
This is so awful. The art style is hideous and the animation looks so cheap. In most scenes they barely even move their mouths to speak, that's how bad it is. The plot ridiculous and pretty forgettable.

The H scenes weren't enjoyable at all. Makoto's loli form is one of the most unappealing looking characters I have ever seen in hentai.

Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
Dec 4, 2021 10:55 PM

May 2012
Well, I definitely was caught off guard by the whole decapitation scene. I knew she'd die, but I figured it'd be in a more... lighthearted... kind of way. Those kids are probably traumatized forever after seeing that.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shownoid Mako-chan Episode 2 Discussion

Rhypo - Jul 4, 2011

4 by HentaiList10 »»
Apr 23, 2021 10:22 PM

» Any subbed version?

Yukito590 - Dec 23, 2008

1 by FredFredburger7 »»
Jun 23, 2011 3:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.