Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 13, 2011 3:13 PM

Dec 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So most of the secrets about who that mysterious person was are revealed, turns out to be a Date from the future..(obviously)

So, looks like the final boss is ieyasu who is gone crazy evil by wearing the armor, and why do i think it's hideyoshi whos gonna beat her?..
Jun 13, 2011 3:57 PM

Dec 2008
Ieyasu is a piss off. However the millions of Hanzou part was funny xD
I KNEW the episode would start off like that. Too obvious.
Yeaaah Hide was right O_O Date-sensei's obsessed with the armor.
I still think Shiro might be someone from the Date clan considering his helmet is rather familiar to the Dates.

C'mon next epiii!!
Jun 13, 2011 4:22 PM
Feb 2011
That was an amazing episode. It was a good combination of humor and action. I hope Date somehow gets the armor.
Jun 13, 2011 5:22 PM

Apr 2011
Good episode, Ieyasu is a bitch, but she looks awesome while wearing the crimson armor!

4/5
Jun 13, 2011 5:26 PM

Jun 2010
Why Leyasu? You were a pretty funny character. Everyone has evil in their heart, but the trick is to not let it consume you.

Jun 13, 2011 5:51 PM

Oct 2010
Totally wild and I felt damn :( for Date as follows,

was really sad to see her suffer.

From the looks of that device in the following,

I have hight suspicions the crystal inside is the same exact crystal you see in the OP and dare I say you can go and compare. I shall add more later on.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 13, 2011 6:05 PM

Feb 2011
Hanzou <3

I hope she saves the day at the end for lulzy ending!!! :DDDD

I wonder what the armor has in store for the crew.
Jun 13, 2011 6:30 PM

Aug 2010
The preview was the funniest one yet. Oh, and a good episode too.
Jun 13, 2011 7:22 PM

Jun 2010
Too obvious on what was going to happen in this episode, meh 4/5 from me. Good episode either way. =/
Jun 13, 2011 7:40 PM

Sep 2010
Ieyasu is awesome in her own evil way.
I was thinking the the person from the from the future wasn't Date-sensei, but Shiro. As little sense as that makes; it's just that they're like the only males (if the Date from the future was even actually a male).
Jun 13, 2011 10:54 PM

Jul 2008
Akerin has a lot of nerve to be angry at Masamune for betrayal after what she tried to do.
Jun 13, 2011 10:54 PM

Aug 2009
Ieyasu's armor transformation was insane.
Jun 13, 2011 11:41 PM

Oct 2010
Soundtrack said:
Ieyasu's armor transformation was insane.
Exactly! That is what was worth it! The OST was also insane in that part. Really the whole armor transformation and revealing is a perfect execution. Giving out straight answers with no confusion.

Jun 14, 2011 9:23 AM

Apr 2010
If Date wanted to control Japan that badly why didn't she just started her own political party and run for prime minister?
Should be allot more easy then traveling back in time and obtaining that armer.

Episode wasn't to bad Hideyoshi sticking with Date was a bit unexpected tho.
Jun 14, 2011 11:24 AM

Oct 2010
Aversa said:
If Date wanted to control Japan that badly why didn't she just started her own political party and run for prime minister?
Should be allot more easy then traveling back in time and obtaining that armer.
You missed out a point, what has been done in the past is far more permanent than Date-sensei ever being able to revert back even with her own political party and prime minister running. Apparently Date-sensei believes that the perversion of what we know today in anime and other forms is due to the wrong people conquering Japan but you see here, the only way to reverse that is her plan to be applied and to start ruling before what happens to Japan in the future becomes permanent.

Sometimes the only way to reverse historical permanences is in fact going back in time to set your clan as rulers.

Jun 14, 2011 12:08 PM

Aug 2009
I think Shiro is the real Masamune.
want some proof, he knew when Hideyoshino changed history the first time.
and that hat
Jun 14, 2011 12:57 PM

Oct 2010
Game_Master said:
and that hat
I am thinking the dog may be also the real one but the problem is how did he get turned into a dog in the first place? Perhaps this may be revealed later on.

Jun 14, 2011 1:51 PM
Jan 2011
sarroush said:
I still think Shiro might be someone from the Date clan considering his helmet is rather familiar to the Dates.

C'mon next epiii!!

Date took the armor to be able to make her ancestors powerful, but does she realize that she's in an alternative universe, not in the past and getting the armor won't make any difference?
Jun 14, 2011 2:49 PM

Jul 2008
Nasty001 said:
sarroush said:

C'mon next epiii!!

Date took the armor to be able to make her ancestors powerful, but does she realize that she's in an alternative universe, not in the past and getting the armor won't make any difference?

Yeah nothing she does even makes sense lol.
Jun 14, 2011 3:13 PM

Aug 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
Game_Master said:
and that hat
I am thinking the dog may be also the real one but the problem is how did he get turned into a dog in the first place? Perhaps this may be revealed later on.

I think that him transforming into a dog and why all the people in that place are female have the same reason.
Jun 14, 2011 3:19 PM

Oct 2010
Game_Master said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Game_Master said:
I think Shiro is the real Masamune. want some proof, he knew when Hideyoshino changed history the first time. and that hat
I think that him transforming into a dog and why all the people in that place are female have the same reason.
So you think it may be the environment itself that changed his body completely because perhaps he was male?

Jun 14, 2011 3:39 PM

Aug 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
Game_Master said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Game_Master said:
I think Shiro is the real Masamune. want some proof, he knew when Hideyoshino changed history the first time. and that hat
So you think it may be the environment itself that changed his body completely because perhaps he was male?

not the environment, I think it's related to who used the stone to return to the Sengoku era.
Think of it this way, If Nobonaga and co. were still men, would Masamune (female) any chance defeating them ?
Jun 14, 2011 7:08 PM

Oct 2010
Game_Master said:
not the environment, I think it's related to who used the stone to return to the Sengoku era. Think of it this way, If Nobonaga and co. were still men, would Masamune (female) any chance defeating them ?
Not at all. I still don't understand how the changes can occur with the person using the stone to return back.

You are saying that because Date used and is female all changed to females? Well perhaps since the one who died was male and well all know how crazy it gets around in Sengoku Basara for those who have seen it.

Interesting though of thinking like that.

Jun 14, 2011 8:50 PM

Jun 2011
Evil Ieyasu <3
The transformation part was fabulous, execution was great with the OST. Ieyasu wearing the armor was just stunning and i love the part where she formed the GIANT spell circle over the castle.

But i still find it weird that Ieyasu might be the main antagonist because of how insignificantly small her role is when she first appeared, yes i know thats what makes it exciting as it is unexpected but i still find it weird.

LOL at how many Hanzo's there are, i literally ROFL when Ieyasu kept calling "Hanzo" Hanzo"

And i think Shiro is the future Date, as in the one that met Date sensei and just suddenly disappeared.

And did Date sensei said "i wish to fix the perverted history" ? LOL wonder what she meant XD

Overall awesome episode, loved every part of it. 5/5
ArcanaTraceJun 14, 2011 8:57 PM
Jun 15, 2011 11:56 AM
Jun 2010
Date-sensei is a little bitch. She went all emo cuz someone called her worthless in the present and now wants to change time.

I wonder who Shiro is :o
Jun 16, 2011 3:12 AM

Jun 2008
GarLogan78 said:
Nasty001 said:
sarroush said:

C'mon next epiii!!

Yeah nothing she does even makes sense lol.

The armor still has the same powers so why exactly is getting it not gonna make any difference?
Obviously you are under the illusion that she's gonna stay there playing the king. All she wants is to take the armor back with her so of course she can make a difference after she goes back to her own universe.

Ieyasu transformation scene increased her sexiness factor. That's some fine body there that evil little psychopath has.
Oct 28, 2011 7:08 AM

Sep 2010
Uh wait a minute if Date-sensei wants the armor to change the future then it would affect that worlds future and not the one she and Hideyoshi is from? lol fail. xD

Ieyasu looks cute in the crimson armor.

Just how many Hanzou's does Ieyasu have anyways? xD
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jul 28, 2014 11:12 AM

Apr 2007
ugh Ieyasu saying "Hanzo" was so annoying. And ofc she said it over and over -_-

All this stuff they are revealing is really interesting. Though even if Date-sensei did go back to the correct time-line/universe (where males are in power) she still would have had a tough time helping out her clan. Considering her gender and all :p

And that preview was too cute.
Jan 18, 2015 6:54 PM
Jun 2013
but is she got the armor nothing would happen since this is not just a the past but a different world. Unless she goes back to the present in this same exact world nothing will change. I mean isint she a teacher. She should know these thigns. lol didint know there are multiple hanzo. also where is yoshimoto?
souledge94Jan 18, 2015 7:01 PM
Jun 18, 2021 4:37 AM

Feb 2020
Interesting revelations. Date-sensei explained her motives.

"Hanzo." "Hanzo." "Hanzo." "Hanzo."

That was an amusing part. :P

Yikes! Ieyasu activated the armor. Can anyone stop her?!

SerafosDec 8, 2023 12:51 PM

More topics from this board

» Why are they all women?!

ManliestManAlive - May 8, 2011

13 by kjn48sudn23eanfs »»
Aug 4, 2022 8:32 PM

Poll: » Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

choyos - Jun 27, 2011

55 by Serafos »»
Jun 18, 2021 7:12 AM

Poll: » Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox Episode 12 Discussion

prismheart - Jun 20, 2011

29 by Serafos »»
Jun 18, 2021 5:34 AM

Poll: » Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox Episode 10 Discussion

sarroush - Jun 6, 2011

31 by Serafos »»
Jun 18, 2021 3:56 AM

Poll: » Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox Episode 9 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - May 30, 2011

24 by Serafos »»
Jun 18, 2021 12:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.