Forum Settings
Forums

Predictions for Ohana's Love Life ♡ *may contain Spoilers*

New
Jun 7, 2011 9:55 AM

Jun 2011
Is it gonna be Ko or Tohru?? Both guys have good qualities, but there can only be one in the end.

Ko>> considered Ohana's best guy friend (who just confessed to her). Unfortunately, he lives in the city away from her new home. Still maintains his communication to Ohana through phone, but realizes that long-distance is hard.

Tohru>> Ohana's co-worker at the inn. Typical tsundere at first but slowly becomes soft at Ohana. Starting to like her too, but is too dense to know his own feelings.

=You can put whatever evidence (probably based from what you have read or watched) you have to strengthen your point/prediction. Be it a pic, or vid.. but still keep in mind the posting rules for spoilers (^_^)

=Also, please be respectful to the opinion of our other clubmates.
Momo-HimeJun 7, 2011 9:58 AM
"Them who looks blind at ANIME, looks blind at SALVATION."
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 7, 2011 4:49 PM

Aug 2010
it has to be Ko. Think about it.

1) Ko has no second possible partner.

2) Tohru's second possible pairing is Minchi. Minchi has no other possible pairings.

3) Because of this a TohruXOhana would make 2 broken hearts.

4) MinchiXtohru, KoXOhana makes the world happy, and thats how it should go.

Then again i could always be wrong, a new possible guy/girl could enter the love triangle.

Jun 12, 2011 2:20 PM

Sep 2009
jimbo_extreme said:
Ko has no second possible partner.
Now there is the megane-girl D:

MinchiXtohru, KoXOhana makes the world happy, and thats how it should go.
Yes i want that to happen! XD
Jun 15, 2011 6:34 PM

Aug 2010
OMG, this megane girl could ruin the MinchiXTohru KoXOhana dream!!!!

This could ruin everything!

But thinking about it rationaly, misunderstandings usually mean that the two will end up as a pair.

Since Ohana misunderstanding the situation with Ko and the library girl is actually a good thing, it sets up a KoXOhana ending!

Jun 19, 2011 12:18 PM

Sep 2009
jimbo_extreme said:
Since Ohana misunderstanding the situation with Ko and the library girl is actually a good thing, it sets up a KoXOhana ending!

Definitely hope so. Btw, what misunderstanding are there?
Jun 19, 2011 9:46 PM

Aug 2010
Ohana first misunderstood Ko for liking the girl. Then it went as far as Ohana saying that the girl was cute. Then Ohana runs off. Ko doesn't really understand wtf happened. What would you think in his situation, I mean I would feel like Ohana wants me to forget about her and date the girl.

I am now about 90% sure its gonna either be an opening ending without pairings or an OhanaXKo

Aug 28, 2011 11:21 PM

Apr 2011
jimbo_extreme said:
Ohana first misunderstood Ko for liking the girl. Then it went as far as Ohana saying that the girl was cute. Then Ohana runs off. Ko doesn't really understand wtf happened. What would you think in his situation, I mean I would feel like Ohana wants me to forget about her and date the girl.

I am now about 90% sure its gonna either be an opening ending without pairings or an OhanaXKo
That episode really misguide the viewers, now that I just finish episode 22, is back on track, theres always small hints, that Ohana liked Ko, but now its confirmed.
Aug 30, 2011 6:07 PM

Jun 2008
vansonbee said:
jimbo_extreme said:

That episode really misguide the viewers, now that I just finish episode 22, is back on track, theres always small hints, that Ohana liked Ko, but now its confirmed.

I think we all knew Ohana like Ko, the problem was she didn't know how to act upon it until the rival (bookstore girl) came into the picture. Ohana is very clueless at time. Now cue Minchi and Tohru. Minchi was way off in left field about Tohru's feelings towards Ohana, even to the point of pushing Ohana towards him. Nope, wasn't working because Ohana had no clue she was suppose to like him.

Ahhh, young love-quadangles. LOL
Throw in a mecha, some music and we can call it Hanasaku Macross. lol
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Aug 30, 2011 6:59 PM

Aug 2008
The Tohru thing is kinda sorted out now, and as long as Minchi is around that pairing with Ohana will forever be cockblocked.

As for Ko, I always thought the train thing in the ep to be representative of their current relationship. Their paths may cross but they're always moving in the opposite direction of each other. However, with the potential dissolution of the inn, she has the chance to go back to the city with a mom that has her shit together or something else...
Aug 30, 2011 11:24 PM

Aug 2010
OhanaXKo

MinchXTohru.

done. i'm almost 100% positive now.

Aug 31, 2011 7:25 AM

Aug 2008
A one-sided love is never 100% positive. I'd consider the matter just "settled" for the moment.
Sep 5, 2011 11:21 PM

Jan 2011
I was honestly hoping for the OhanaXDenroku shipping, I mean OhanaXEnishi because of their close ties but since Enishi is
, the best I can hope for is some
Everything needs more fanservice. Especially real life.
Sep 8, 2011 9:10 AM

Apr 2011
sbyrstall said:
If I think about it, it almost seem like force rape by Minko XD
mister_deaf said:
I was honestly hoping for the OhanaXDenroku shipping, I mean OhanaXEnishi because of their close ties but since Enishi is
, the best I can hope for is some
This show pretty light hearted, dunno if NTR can happen now.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Member Cards [Requests] ( 1 2 3 )

Merushi - May 3, 2011

105 by Merushi »»
Jul 31, 2017 8:50 AM

Poll: » Rate the Series as a Whole

Dodecahedron-O24 - Sep 25, 2011

5 by SeibaaHomu »»
Jan 21, 2013 7:51 PM

» Favorite character so far?

Yandere - Apr 11, 2011

27 by cladinpink »»
Oct 17, 2012 11:41 AM

Poll: » New OP vs. New ED

Dodecahedron-O24 - Jul 4, 2011

2 by YukiPwns00 »»
Jun 9, 2012 2:03 PM

Poll: » OP vs. ED Contest

Merushi - Apr 25, 2011

12 by cat-burglar »»
Jul 23, 2011 9:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.