I'd like to introduce myself as an introvert who is a 'visual learner' or someone who learns best from seeing things. I was exposed to anime media when I was four I think, and since then it inevitably became an important part of my childhood learning process. Through the years, it taught me lessons about life, love, friendship, and family (more than Disney films did). Now that I'm now a working adult, I still think that anime is still part of me, and will always be even if I have my own kids. <3
Some juicy bits about me:
FIRST ANIME: Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon (Now you can probably guess my age, huh?)
FAVE GENRE: romance, reverse harem, drama, slice of life
other stuff I'm interested in: Jpop singing/Karaoke, drawing/illustrating, making AMVs, reading manga/ visual novels :)
WORK in real life: graphic designer/ artist :)
SO HOW DO I RATE MY ANIME? I give high scores:
- if they are able to stand out in their respected genres
- if its able to make me feel some intense/fiery emotions
- if character designs are great, including of course those HOT BISHIES
- if the plot if not unique, then it must be greater than others
- even if my fave ship in the show didn't end up together as long as it creates a good plot development in the end
I give low scores:
- if it's just BAD.
- poor character development.
- the plot makes me yawn or makes me feel that I've seen it a thousand times already
- the ending is unreasonable!