Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 19, 2011 1:38 PM

Aug 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
My main problem with this show is not enough fights! This is directed by Yoshitomo but it's not enough!!

Otherwise, it's a decent episode and we're finally moving towards something. I can't wait to see Enma-kun use his circlet as it looks really cool in the opening.
May 20, 2011 8:00 AM
Dec 2007
We're finally coming to a plot, plus we've got to see more of this curious Enpi character. Nice one overall.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
May 20, 2011 10:11 AM

Sep 2010
This is a pretty enjoyable episode for me this time. I Enjoyed the part where Enma was stuck in harumi's skirt, I wish the bad guys would target Harumi more often, always Yuki..hehe.

Interesting that once again the world has become more peaceful as a result of the episode's demon boss.

Final thoughts
This episode has yuri moments, yaoi moments, cute flashbacks, crazy ecchi humor, and awesome character development. The fight scene as a whole wasn't too bad and lol at how Enma accidentally banished the guy at the end ^_^.

5/5, because I loved the episode and to make up for my last low score ; )
May 20, 2011 1:11 PM

Aug 2010
Bootless Bitch Kick!
May 20, 2011 5:49 PM

Sep 2010
Fantastic comedy for those who can take a little fanservice...
I don't expect justice. I expect revenge, even if it solves nothing in the end.
I don't expect redemption. I expect decadence and self destruction.
I don't expect compassion. I expect selfishness.
I don't expect people making choices. I expect a cruel fate forced upon them.
May 20, 2011 11:17 PM

May 2010
I don't care about plot or fighting scene, just give me more silly comedy from this show :D
May 22, 2011 1:04 PM

Nov 2008
RIP Kappaeru XDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 23, 2011 1:47 AM

Sep 2008
This ep was sick and hilarious! Also surprised by lack of comments in this thread, more people need to watch Enma. Not really as good as Panty & Stocking, but fun in a similiar way.
May 23, 2011 6:16 AM

Aug 2009
Hurvilo said:
This ep was sick and hilarious! Also surprised by lack of comments in this thread, more people need to watch Enma. Not really as good as Panty & Stocking, but fun in a similiar way.

Different target audience. I couldn't stand P&S but I love Enma-kun.
May 24, 2011 8:28 PM

Sep 2008
Yay, chibi Mamiko Noto was so adorable, sleeping on laps.
Why did Harumi continue to wear a skirt with the happenings though...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2011 10:57 PM

Dec 2009
ooh... another dose of ecchi filled goodness. Im liking this show more than I should, but w/e.
Mar 19, 2015 12:27 AM

Nov 2011
iiiiyeeeaahh........they simply overdo the ecchi
It's nice if they do ecchi gags, but the amount they do is excessive. I miss the "My dick broke off!" kind of crazy shit they came up with.

Then again, every episode was PURE RANDOMNESS. Needs more Hell and demons, that's for sure. They spend too much time in the human realm.

And apparently, I'm hearing lots of praise for Yonateni. So he directed Betterman and Brigadoon. I'm expecting a lot now.
Jul 19, 2020 11:04 PM

Jul 2007
DocJangarly said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
My main problem with this show is not enough fights! This is directed by Yoshitomo but it's not enough!!

Otherwise, it's a decent episode and we're finally moving towards something. I can't wait to see Enma-kun use his circlet as it looks really cool in the opening.

Yeah the reason for the lack of fights is because GO nagai shifted the tone of his manga about 1/4 of the way through and even the demons started becoming more of comedic jokes. Deffinitly an different contrast when compared to the opening chapters or the first few episodes. How ever the ending is pretty cool.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dororon Enma-kun Meeramera Episode 4 Discussion

DocJangarly - Apr 28, 2011

32 by Ionliosite2 »»
Nov 22, 2023 7:47 PM

Poll: » Dororon Enma-kun Meeramera Episode 12 Discussion

DocJangarly - Jun 23, 2011

29 by ArtimesGamer »»
Jul 20, 2020 8:54 PM

Poll: » Dororon Enma-kun Meeramera Episode 9 Discussion

DocJangarly - Jun 10, 2011

5 by ArtimesGamer »»
Jul 20, 2020 6:52 PM

Poll: » Dororon Enma-kun Meeramera Episode 8 Discussion

DocJangarly - May 27, 2011

11 by ArtimesGamer »»
Jul 19, 2020 11:09 PM

Poll: » Dororon Enma-kun Meeramera Episode 3 Discussion

DocJangarly - Apr 21, 2011

37 by ArtimesGamer »»
Jul 19, 2020 10:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.