Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 9, 2011 11:34 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A megane guy who targeted Yuma for wanting "amazing" card and Yuma is too innocent to know how tricky he is.

The short PV is so hilarious!
tsubasaloverMay 15, 2011 3:47 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 10, 2011 9:49 AM

Nov 2008
I don't think it was wise for Tokunosuke to summon Hope due to it's effect, unless that face down card that's left has some effect that negates or stops Yuma from attacking.

May 15, 2011 2:12 PM

Sep 2010
Betrayals like this are important for Yuma's character development, that and he really needs to start listening to Astral.

I think Tokunosuke would make an interesting ally, and I am positive that Yuma has some card he is not entirely aware of that will return Hope to his side of the field : )

5/5, also I am loving the fact that Kotori (the female support character) gets so much screen-time so early on. I am still going to need her to take an interest in duel monsters eventually though ; )
May 15, 2011 4:04 PM

Jun 2009
Kittyman said:
Betrayals like this are important for Yuma's character development, that and he really needs to start listening to Astral.

I think Tokunosuke would make an interesting ally, and I am positive that Yuma has some card he is not entirely aware of that will return Hope to his side of the field : )

5/5, also I am loving the fact that Kotori (the female support character) gets so much screen-time so early on. I am still going to need her to take an interest in duel monsters eventually though ; )

Quoted for the Truth.

Yuma is becoming really annoying. If at least he was any good, Id tolerate him, maybe even like him, but hes cinstant calling of Astral as annoying is so hypocritical, when he is the most annoying one in the show!
May 16, 2011 1:47 PM

Jul 2009
He'll get beat down in a duel that doesn't have the fate of the universe riding on it then he'll learn that Astral is right. At least Yugi had some knowledge of how to effectively play the game. I guess that makes it all the fun learning the ins and outs and development.

Kotori needs to duel now. Like right now. I wanna see what she's capable of after listening to all the sideline notes. Maybe when she does she'll be able to see Astral
May 16, 2011 6:23 PM
Nov 2010
tsubasalover said:
A megane guy who targeted Yuma for wanting "amazing" card and Yuma is too dumb to know how tricky he is.

There you go :P

The only good thing i can see of Tokunosuke summoning Hero is the fact that it has high ATK, however without exceed materials he wouldn't be able to activate its effect.
May 16, 2011 6:30 PM
Nov 2010
It's slowly getting good again.
And I lol'd at the PV, I was hoping it was the full version though. :/
May 19, 2011 9:17 AM

Jul 2009
Z-flame said:
The only good thing i can see of Tokunosuke summoning Hero is the fact that it has high ATK, however without exceed materials he wouldn't be able to activate its effect.

For some reason relatively high ATKs are considered super high by them. Hope has 2400 which isn't that high but oh well. Maybe Megane has a card that'll let him add overlay units? I would think that cards like those should be made cuz without overlays Exceeds are just like normal monsters
May 19, 2011 10:06 AM
Nov 2010
11AM said:
For some reason relatively high ATKs are considered super high by them. Hope has 2400 which isn't that high but oh well.

I was refering to the fact that compare to all other monsters we've seen in this series it is high, however overall it isn't that high, you're right.
May 21, 2011 5:28 AM

Nov 2009
i really hope yuma starts listening to astral but i guess things need to be like this for yuma to develop, really enjoying this one so far 4/5 for this episode.
Jun 20, 2011 2:58 PM

Apr 2009
11AM said:
He'll get beat down in a duel that doesn't have the fate of the universe riding on it then he'll learn that Astral is right

Agreed. Yuma's had close games before, so I think it's safe to say it'll take an actual loss where listening to Astral would have netted him victory to get him to at least try working with Astral.

I don't think he necessarily has to listen to everything Astral says, but I would like to see them eventually working as more of a team rather arguing for every move.

✾✾✾ if only we could be reborn ✾✾✾
Feb 13, 2015 7:55 AM

Jan 2013
Ura Ura!
It's ridiculous how dumb Yuma is compared to the 3 previous MC's.
Thank goodness Astral is there.
May 29, 2015 2:11 PM

Apr 2013
Ura kid is annoying as hell. Yuma should have listened to his friends.

I kind of want Yuma to lose to learn that not everyone can be trusted, but at the same time I want to see Ura kid losing.

No idea that the ED was sung by Golden Bomber. I love that band.
Nov 10, 2018 5:44 AM

May 2016

Yuma is becoming really annoying. If at least he was any good, Id tolerate him, maybe even like him, but hes cinstant calling of Astral as annoying is so hypocritical, when he is the most annoying one in the show!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Episode 69 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 27, 2012

4 by vv1 »»
Apr 8, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Episode 67 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 13, 2012

7 by vv1 »»
Apr 7, 2:16 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Episode 66 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jul 30, 2012

7 by vv1 »»
Apr 7, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Episode 64 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jul 16, 2012

3 by vv1 »»
Apr 6, 3:15 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Episode 63 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jul 9, 2012

4 by vv1 »»
Apr 6, 2:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.