Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 16, 2012 3:57 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kaito in pain seeing Haruto in pain from Tron's torture, while Yuma trying to get to Haruto's place.

Tron releasing chain for damaging both Tron/Haruto and Kaito.

Yuma confirmed that Haruto's safe and it was illusion for Haruto in pain. Then Yuma was sent to another space by Haruto. Dark Tron also got in, so Yuma vs Tron. Yuma got him out, so now Kaito can concentrate on dueling against Tron.

Kaito released a strong monster, but Tron survive because of a trap card decreasing attack point. That symbol was actually power of a card (#69)? With Kaito (and other people that he defeated and his sons)'s anger that he needs like a nutrition, he released weird monster. With that, Kaito lost, but Tron went on attacking. Haruto came to rescue him.

Tron vs. Yuma next ep. with weird space involved?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 22, 2012 11:07 PM

Nov 2009
That God Medallion Coat of Arms.
Aug 5, 2012 7:51 AM

Jan 2011
... Dyson Sphere...
There is like 2 weeks delay in my recent reading list
I randomly bought discount/second hand manga with cute/mysterious cover.

Use Personal Blacklist extension in Chrome if you just want to Google for a series synopsis, without google slapping MAL score in it.
3/1
Apr 6, 3:15 PM

Sep 2017
crazy episode.
Vetrix was creepy this episode (which makes it awesome). He controlled heart from his mind but yuma was able to free hearts mind by using his number.
vetrix turned into a demonic beast in hearts mind. Vetrix pulls out his strongest monster 69!
it was too much for kite. i was expecting kite to win and yuma vs doctor faker or kite.
great ep.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Episode 69 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 27, 2012

4 by vv1 »»
Apr 8, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Episode 67 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 13, 2012

7 by vv1 »»
Apr 7, 2:16 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Episode 66 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jul 30, 2012

7 by vv1 »»
Apr 7, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Episode 63 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jul 9, 2012

4 by vv1 »»
Apr 6, 2:45 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Episode 62 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jul 2, 2012

6 by vv1 »»
Apr 4, 4:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.