Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 25, 2011 5:02 PM
Jun 2010
So i've just watched the first two eps of C and its quite awesome, I didn't find anything wrong with the CGI...
Back on topic, First time i saw the ending i noticed it straight away, The 2 QR codes in the beginning of the ED.
For those who don't know what a QR Code is : Wikipedia

First one:

Second One:

Anywho whether you have your own QR reader or not someone was kind enough to Scan it,

First code :
こんにちは。いまあなたがご覧になっているのは、2011年に日本で作成された「C」という題名を持つ 連続TVアニメーションに付着しているエンディング映像です。これは「Conviction(確信)」と名付けられており、「C」本編の各話に 頭文字Cではじまるサブタイトルが付与されていることに起因しています。また、この映像におけるほとんどの主な部分は、Adobe社のAfterEffectsというソフトウェアで作成されています。このソフトウェアは大変素晴らしいものですので、皆さんもぜひ使ってみましょう。そしてナイスな映像を作りましょう。出来上がったら、是非わたくしにも見せて下さい。わたくしは、興味深く独創性に富んだ映像を閲覧するのをとても楽しみにしています。

Second Code :
ひみつ豆知識:このドラマは企画段階のオリジナルタイトルを「CONTROL」といいました。しかし、同時期に放送される同様のタイトルを持つ他番組の存在が発覚したため、「CONTROL」から頭文字だけをとって「C」と名付けられました。「C」には様々な意味が込められています。ミニマルで覚えやすく、そして意味深で、とても素敵な題名だとわたくしは思います。本編のアニメーションは、竜の子プロダクションという会社の人たちがつくっています。いわゆるひとつのチャイルド・オブ・ドラゴンですね。かぁっこイイー!つまり最高にカッコいい人たちが絵を描いたり塗ったり撮影や演出や制作をしているわけですね。超スゲーです。まじリスペクトです。

I don't kno japanese so hoping someone can translate this? I don't trust google translator >.>

First Code chucked in Google Translator

Second Code in Google Translator

May 16, 2011 12:28 PM

Jul 2009
It's actually different each episode.
Also in the logo of anime, the big C thing, you can find various words beginning with C, including Chocolate x_X
May 17, 2011 6:44 AM

Sep 2010
Raph95 said:
It's actually different each episode.
Also in the logo of anime, the big C thing, you can find various words beginning with C, including Chocolate x_X

xD
Dec 12, 2011 2:54 PM
Dec 2010
haha nice
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Feb 4, 2012 8:11 AM

Apr 2008
As for the chocolate, I think Msyu got some bitter-chocolate to eat in the drama CD. Not sure, It's been a while since I listened to it.

As for the two QR Codes:

First Code:
Hello. What you are currently looking at is the ending sequence attached to the the TV Series namen "C", aired in 2011. This has been named "Conviction", in the main story "C" stands for a subtitle, wach starting with a "C". Also, most of the parts of this sequence have been created with a software called "After Effect" by the Adobe company. This software is really great. Everybody, do try using it. And make some nice sequences. If you have completed it, by all means, please show it to me. I hold a very strong interest in video sequences full of creativity and enjoy looking through them very much.

Second Code:
Secret trivia: I said that the title of this drama would be "Control" as its original planning title. But at the same time there was a discovery of the existence of another program being aired on TV/Radio, hence, I took the beginning letter of "Control" and named it "C". "C" covers various mentions. It's Minimal and easy to remember, contains profound meaning and is a great title I thought. The main part of the animation is being produces by a company called "Dragon Child productions". So to speak, one Child of Dragon, right? How coool! In other words the coolest folks are drawing an coloring and photographing, putting things into scene, and producing, right? I really respect it.

So there was another work with "control" around the same time? What would that be?
Mar 20, 2012 5:29 PM
Mar 2009
I'm curious as to what the other QR codes are...

Just found out about this series recently but it seems like a ready-made cult hit... at the very least.
Sep 6, 2020 3:51 PM

Aug 2017
Are those QR codes messages from Nakamura or something of that sort? Looks like it.

--------------------
Since the first 2 QR codes from ep.1 were posted here, I'll do the rest:

[spoiler="NCEDQR1"]さてみなさん。一度さよならを言った者が 再度現れるというのはいかなる理由でしょう。なにか言い忘れて、しかし言うべきだったと強く残心したことがあったか。さよならと言った、そのこと自体がしかし間違いだったか。はたまた単なる偶然か。よくあるでしょう、電車内で「じゃあね」といったにもかかわらず、停車駅で扉が開くまでのわずかな間、しばし気まずい思いをしたことが。…そうです。一度さよならと言ったら、すべてはそれでおしまいでなければなりません。もう一度だなんてまったくの野暮なのです。だからわたくしは もはやなにも言いません。すべての言葉は野暮です。ノンテロップだからってサービスはございません。…野暮を承知でしかし言ってもいいですか?ありがとう!DVD/Blu-rayを手にするほど この作品を
St0rmbladeSep 9, 2020 7:11 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » C Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 23, 2011

376 by mhikari92 »»
Apr 10, 1:02 AM

Poll: » Discussion on a general question

akarsh_kumar - Sep 21, 2023

6 by LostInLove »»
Nov 1, 2023 1:04 AM

Poll: » C Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 16, 2011

135 by basskiller »»
Sep 12, 2023 10:55 PM

» As a whole what did you think of this anime?

ZoarialShadow - Jan 19, 2017

19 by Abyhape »»
Jul 12, 2023 6:43 AM

Poll: » C Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - May 12, 2011

116 by GosuDRM »»
Jun 30, 2023 12:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.