Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2011 1:02 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Cancer, when Tsukiiko woke up, told her he will protect her and that her happiness is his happiness.

Tsukiko trying her best by attending many activities in high school, and their relations got further away even though they try to get together as much as they can, plus Yoh's appearance. Cancer is worried, but tries to hide it. He wonders if he can wish her happiness when she found her prince.

I'm not sure why Cancer particularly chose the story about Karasu star to tell her? His feeling or just a normal storytelling to Tsukiko as a childhood friend? Two rabbits story in detail and it resembles to Cancer's feeling to her.

Tsukiko relies on Cancer too much to have feeling for him... *Sigh* Oh, no~~~ It ended with cliffhanger (just when he tried to express his feelings!!)! This arc is so sad comparing to others...

Next arc... Leo
tsubasaloverMar 24, 2011 1:24 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 24, 2011 5:39 PM

Dec 2008
Why are these arcs ending in cliffhangers? I hope they're planning to wrap all this up in the end. I'm still a bit upset as to how Gemini's arc was dropped just when it was getting good.

This episode was OK. I'd strongly consider dropping the show, but I've made it past the halfway mark. May as well see it through to the end.
Mar 24, 2011 8:24 PM

Aug 2010
WHAT. they can't just end it like that?! D: to be honest, I thought this episode was kind of boring. Suzuya's just full of angst isn't he? xD and then when it got to the good part, BAM! ending.
Leo is next! ^o^
Mar 25, 2011 5:34 PM

Sep 2009
Dang, way to end it at the worst possible part. Well, Naoshi seems adorable so I'll be looking forward to his arc. :U
Mar 25, 2011 6:37 PM

Apr 2009
Villetta_Nu said:
Why are these arcs ending in cliffhangers? I hope they're planning to wrap all this up in the end. I'm still a bit upset as to how Gemini's arc was dropped just when it was getting good.

This episode was OK. I'd strongly consider dropping the show, but I've made it past the halfway mark. May as well see it through to the end.

I agree. I mean this show has left her with at least two or three romantic ending cliff-hangers.

Meh, wasn't a fan of this guy. He seemed kind of mean to me, although I do commend him for wanting to protect his friend's smiles.
Mar 27, 2011 6:09 PM

Nov 2008
All I can say, is that I felt bad for Tohzuki.

And yeah, those cliffhangers are just confusing. Hopefully they are planning to wrap them up somehow, b/c I want to know what happens. I actually like this. I have never watched an anime that is like this, and the stories are nice, even if they are short.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Mar 28, 2011 10:27 AM

Feb 2010
Ahhh Tohzuki DX This arc actually ended with him slightly kinda confessing to Tsukiko and it just had to end-!!
Even Kanata's arc wasn't as touching as this one >3<
Definetely playing his route now ¬w¬
Mar 28, 2011 6:36 PM

Jul 2010
Again! Oh my God, they did it again! Cliffhangers are awesome, but cliffhangers that may forever remain cliffhangers? Not cool. I really hope they clear all of these up before the end.

Overall, it was pretty cute. I just wish I knew what happened next, or at least if they are going to tell us what happens with story arcs by the show's end. :/

Ah, and the Suzu X Tsukiko pairing is my favorite so far.
Mar 28, 2011 6:51 PM

Jun 2006
And soo my favorite arc from the Spring game ends.

;W; Suzuya~!!!! <3 I still love Suzuya x Tsukiko~

FFF Why the cliffhanger? dammit. That part. sdfkjadfsdf

*dies*
Mar 29, 2011 7:08 AM

Jun 2008
RPSkillz said:
Ahhh Tohzuki DX This arc actually ended with him slightly kinda confessing to Tsukiko and it just had to end-!!

that... was his confession, actually. that's how he confesses in the game. i don't know if you've played it -- but that was a large part of his confession. he legitimately wants to replace yoh: he thinks tsukiko is falling in love with him, and can't bare the idea of her slipping away from him. that's how he comes to understand he's in love with her -- she's nearly taken away from him, and he doesn't want that. the general theme with suzuya is expressing yourself. thanks to yoh, suzuya is able to express his feelings.

i tl;dr'd there, sorry, but basically, yeah, he just flat-out confessed to tsukiko. a lot of my friends are kind of expecting an OVA or something to wrap this one up, because it leaks way too far into confession territory. there might be "possibilities", but suzuya so far is the only one who's... pretty much confessed to tsukiko.

honestly, i really would have loved to see this episode done by J.C. Staff or KyoAni instead; this whole arc was... really well done, surprisingly. as someone who played the games, it was no where near as good as it could have been, but for once, they actually built up a character. that was a large thing missing from this series; characterzation. it's no where near what it should be for an otome game adaption (especially starry sky; it's surprisingly well-developed for its premise) but hey, it actually looks like they tried. they endeared suzuya to us, the audience, and artwork wasn't as abysmal as usual. i wonder if this will continue.

the actual episode was good, and i enjoyed how they interlaced the children's story with the plot this time. it was simple, but it was cute and sweet. it also drove home, for me, that tsukiko and suzuya really have known each other all their lives. which is amazing, when you think about it. it made suzuya thinking to himself that he wants to be with tsukiko for eternity all the more sweeter.

i honestly kind of hope that if they do a definite end they go for a suzuya end. they pulled this episode off pretty well. i mean, it's not great, but it's better than what the series has been by a long shot.

granted, i'm biased. suzuya's route is pretty much completely intact, where as all previous routes have been destroyed. i don't even know what happened to yoh and kanata's routes. that was just... embarrassing.

...this is long. whoops. sorry.
Mar 29, 2011 8:33 PM

Feb 2010
OMG..another cliff hanger.... :P

Cute arc.
Mar 30, 2011 5:32 PM

Jun 2009
WHY, OH WHY. I CAN’T STAND IT. CLIFFHANGERS LIKE THIS MAKE ME RAGE. CAN’T THEY FINISH SOMETHING, DEAR GOD?

I really hope they’re planning on wrapping out the arcs in some way. Otherwise I’ll be very disappointed.

As for the episode, I felt it was quite repetitive… And since I don’t like Yoh, at all, and I mean I just despise him, his apparition didn’t help. The overuse of the childish stories annoys me. It’s done over and over and over… Little Tsukiko’s voice is kinda grating my ears by now.
I think, then procrastinate.
Therefore, I am.
Mar 31, 2011 7:32 AM

Nov 2007
I quite liked this arc. Yeah it was a little boring in some parts but i still find this arc cute.
& Suzuya x Tsukiko is nice:)...it was getting interesting at the end...but the cliffhanger...again-_-

Apr 2, 2011 2:21 PM

Dec 2008
This is deffinitly my favorite of the arcs so far. Rooting for Suzuya.

Apr 11, 2011 6:17 AM

Feb 2011
Cancer's are trusting, private, dreamers. They tend to be somewhat nurturing, protective, and overemotional. They are true friends though and believe that your home is your sanctuary.
Cancer's often feel the need to be loved, but must be careful of not making their partners overly dependent on them. They are very loving in romantic relationships and tend to be creative, allowing for those romantic gestures that their partners crave.

i knew it,, he's deely in love with her...
Jul 24, 2011 8:41 PM

Jul 2008
i must say, by the last two minutes i really found suzuya quite endearing (compared to my previous stance on his possessiveness because why can't anybody believe that tsukiko isn't some frail thing that needs to be protected all the time), and then it just cuts off and i'm like "fffuuuu da hale bro .___."

...oh well.
May 14, 2014 3:30 AM
Jan 2014
I kinda like him in a weird way. I'm a Sagittarius and he's a Cancer... They say that opposites attract. I'll have to be careful about that.

I wanna just stop watching this and play the game.
moving on.
May 24, 2022 3:47 AM

Jul 2021
She's the only bird in the group and the boys are quite overprotective ngl
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

More topics from this board

» i no longer need this string and am waiting for it to be deleted

Haikyuu_ForLife - Apr 2, 2023

2 by Haikyuu_ForLife »»
Apr 5, 2023 7:27 AM

Poll: » Starry☆Sky Episode 26 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2011

33 by CQLLIST »»
May 24, 2022 3:58 AM

Poll: » Starry☆Sky Episode 25 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 9, 2011

12 by CQLLIST »»
May 24, 2022 3:57 AM

Poll: » Starry☆Sky Episode 24 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 2, 2011

9 by CQLLIST »»
May 24, 2022 3:56 AM

Poll: » Starry☆Sky Episode 23 Discussion

tsubasalover - May 26, 2011

10 by CQLLIST »»
May 24, 2022 3:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.