Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2011 8:38 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This is the first time I'm liking anime original a bit! They are doing a good job ending it (though this is not the final ep.). (and Thunderland Jr. is not an enemy!! *relieved*)

But WTH is that development with Laurence?
tsubasaloverMar 20, 2011 1:00 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 19, 2011 1:23 PM

Aug 2010
totally agree with you , I really like it away more here ^0^
but...they did't find away to get Gaushe's heart back so they killed him ?!!
from the preveiw Gaushe doesn't seem to be alright though I don't think it'a deadly injury

I don't want this show to end T___T
Mar 19, 2011 6:57 PM

Oct 2009
Nice to see the Maka and Niche's sister join the battle, and especially great to see the sisters fight together.

Very good episode, now we just wait for the ending.

Mar 19, 2011 7:36 PM

Jun 2009
tsubasalover said:
This is the first time I'm liking anime original a bit! They are doing a good job ending it (though this is not the ending). (and Thunderland Jr. is not an enemy!! *relieved*)

At first I thought this episode was filler.... since I don't read up to the latest chapter of the manga counterpart.
Mar 19, 2011 8:20 PM
Nov 2009
Peculator said:
tsubasalover said:
This is the first time I'm liking anime original a bit! They are doing a good job ending it (though this is not the ending). (and Thunderland Jr. is not an enemy!! *relieved*)

At first I thought this episode was filler.... since I don't read up to the latest chapter of the manga counterpart.

from what i understand, the anime split off from the manga awhile ago and is now going for an anime only ending.
Mar 19, 2011 11:21 PM

Mar 2010
i dont like this episode for one thing. its made to end the series.... there are so many things unanswered for. i need those answers.
otherwise it was a nice episode with everyone helping each other besides the really, this is the final boss, feeling i get from thing which i hate.
My Blog: Due2Life

Mar 20, 2011 12:25 AM

Sep 2009
They are doing a fairly decent job of ending this. There are some things that feel "unfinished" however. I would like to check out the manga, but I don't know if I have the time...I already spend a lot of time watching anime.
Mar 20, 2011 5:25 AM

Dec 2009
Yeah, outside of the fact it's clearly rushing towards an ending they're really doing their best to make it work. With all the hinting at Lag's mother and Lag's own nature I can only hope that they include that in the final episode, possibly in the final defeat of the Cabernet.
Ara ara.
Mar 20, 2011 6:08 PM

Jun 2009
It'll be boring if they rush to finish this anime off despite the manga's chapter left behind.
Mar 20, 2011 6:58 PM
Oct 2007
Rushing toward an ending shouldn't deserve any 'sympathy' points. The show had 12 episodes in season one where they do all the fillers and obviously anime original was a bad idea.

Really disappointing. The only scene I like in this episode is seeing Maka, Niche and her sister doing battle. Most likely will end up as a 6/10 show for me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 21, 2011 3:29 AM

Feb 2009
The next episode is the last one... and it looks like Noir won't make it either. T^T
I got mad when the cabernet revived itself AGAIN. That thing just doesn't stay dead...
Mar 21, 2011 4:05 PM

Jun 2008
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sorry i just had to express myself. i mean WTF?! the manga version was much better. If i remember...in the manga Noir returned to be Gauche for real!now in this, Gauche keeps being Noir and he will never return. Also if they kill Gauche im so gonna rate this with a miserable rating. I dont want Gauche to die after all the pain he´s been through!

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Mar 22, 2011 3:59 AM

Nov 2007
Orulyon said:
If i remember...in the manga Noir returned to be Gauche for real!now in this, Gauche keeps being Noir and he will never return.

... Noir/Gauche in the manga doesn't get any better comparing to this, I'm afraid. He doesn't return to Gauche, either, in manga (sorry if I'm spoiling it).

Now I didn't say that anime is better than manga, I'm just saying "anime original" in this case.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 22, 2011 4:18 PM

Feb 2009
Well, at least I got to hear Onee-san's sexy voice.

Also, I ship Roda x Noir.
"This Forest isn't going to reveal all its secrets for the likes of you."
Mar 24, 2011 5:03 AM

Jun 2009
I think people like me who didn't even read the manga can judge the anime better than people who read it coz like this I am unbiased.
Personally I think they did a good job with the animation. The second season was more entertaining than the first one for me.
I don't mind this kind of abrupt endings...I actually prefer them over ending battles which last for several episodes. Maybe I am impatient but in such cases I get bored easily and I can't help but thinking stuff like "Oh..just come to an end finally"
Well maybe in this case it will be too abrupt coz they only have like 18minutes to settle anything. Maybe it wasn't a good decision to wound Gauche in the very last minute. o_O
Anyway the main unanswered question for me is regarding Lag's mother..the aritifical sun etc...After that incident in noir's memories I am totally confused about this whole issue. :X But I have the bad feeling that that they won't answer this although it was key scene..kind of.
Mar 24, 2011 3:04 PM

Nov 2008
I won't forgive them if Gauche-Noir dies!!!

Credits for the av go to whispering-eden.livejournal.com =)
I used to be Dolce_Vitka here, but Vitka_Lynx is my nickname at alost all other sites, so I decided to take it here, too ^___^
Mar 26, 2011 1:42 AM

Nov 2007
Ugh that was totally weird and the part about lawrence was just like WTF do you have to ruin everything?! I really wish Noir didn't get injured I mean whatever happens must not end well for him it would seem right now. The only thing I felt was pushing it too much is lawrence sacrificng himself, and the cabernet revivig AGAIN. Seriously how much heart does Lawrence even have? He's so cruel and mean T_T it's not practical, and that cabernet is just like a frikkin coachroach D: dieee already!! Geesh O.<
Mar 31, 2011 1:41 PM
Jul 2010
I despise Lawrence a little less now that I saw that he was actually willing to sacrifice himself for his goal (although twisted) and wasn't just all talk. BUT, the Cabernet reviving so many times is getting a bit stupid. Apart from that, I enjoyed the episode. It was specially nice to see Niche's sister and the Maka coming to help and I absolutely loved that scene where Roda saved Sylvette and then Niche. It was nice that Lag finally accepted that Noir isn't Gauche but realized that that's not such a big deal since he still has the same traits Lag used to admire on him. I hope Noir survives...
Apr 2, 2011 3:28 AM

Aug 2009
Dusk252 said:
I hope Noir survives...

He MUST survive. D,:
Apr 4, 2011 3:32 AM

Jan 2009
What an arrogant gaichuu. Niche's like, attacking it, and it's all "meh, I'm out of here".
┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

And hey, Maka coming in to save the day. I suddenly don't disapprove of this anime original ending.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Apr 12, 2013 10:50 AM
Aug 2011
Fucking Lawrence.

Niche <3

Oh I'm glad Thunderland wasn't a "bad" guy.
standApr 12, 2013 10:58 AM
Feb 21, 2015 9:49 PM

Nov 2014
That was amazing!! The animation for the Cabernet is so good too! And it was great to see Niche and her sister fighting together (and the Maka!!). I hope Gau-err Noir is going to be okay!
Sep 2, 2018 2:06 PM
Aug 2012
Can't believe that Gaushe has gone...Stay alive please!

More topics from this board

» Help: Tegami Bachi Reverse Filler Episodes?

JoNuttanon1994 - May 7

1 by Asahinchi »»
May 8, 3:10 AM

Poll: » Tegami Bachi Reverse Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 26, 2011

72 by VoiVoi »»
Aug 29, 2019 11:17 AM

Poll: » Tegami Bachi Reverse Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jan 8, 2011

56 by GenesisAria »»
Aug 25, 2019 12:59 AM

Poll: » Tegami Bachi Reverse Episode 12 Discussion

Akihiro209 - Dec 18, 2010

34 by euls »»
Aug 9, 2019 5:00 AM

Poll: » Tegami Bachi Reverse Episode 23 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 12, 2011

17 by SenChen »»
Sep 1, 2018 9:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.