Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2011 7:25 AM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's finally subbed!

Kikyo and Wolverine teaming up was a great sight to see. And I guess only the truly worthy get to see Kikyo's second katana. I wonder if we'll ever see him wield two again, or it was just a convenient plot device for this monster.

Min died. That sucked, but it made everyone power up to that next level on her behalf. Go figure.

I had no idea Wolverine was that strong. I mean, he's superhuman, yes, but that superhuman? I guess so.

The next episode looks like it'll be pretty good. I wonder if Wolverine will crash the party at the point he arrives, or wait until the "If there's anyone here that does not approve of this marriage, speak now or forever hold your peace."
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Mar 18, 2011 10:02 AM

Feb 2009
Yeah, the only thing hard enough to pierce it is itself(or a part of itself).
Reminds of of The Incredibles.
Still, nice teamup from Logan and Kikyo.
Vadhaka's defeat there reminded me of AC II when Ezio kills a soldier using a spear.
The body slides down after a while. (Me just finished AC II a few days ago :D)

Next episode: Wolverine as a wedding crasher. This should be fun.
Mar 18, 2011 12:28 PM

Nov 2009
Best episode yet. Although the fighting at the start was lame, they killed vadhaka for real this time instead of just finding cement, randomly, and burying it.

Shame Min died, as she was my favorite girl in the show, but it was a nice touch to this show that had yet made me feel excited of sad really.
Mar 18, 2011 6:06 PM
Oct 2007
Not very entertaining from what I expect but still watchable.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2011 10:40 PM

Jun 2010
Didn't expect Min to die. Sad because of that. It was kinda expected that the only way they were going to take Vadhaka down was by using it's own weapons against itself.

Mar 19, 2011 7:07 AM

Jun 2008
Best episode is a while, the fight was kind of fun this time. Why exactly did that samurai guy suddenly decided to turn good on us is something i have no idea what it is about.

Min kicked the bucket. Kind of sad. Don't care much for any side characters but she was the only girl looking decent.

Next episode don't miss Wolverine staring in The Graduate. When i saw him in that window i couldn't avoid thinking of this.
Mar 19, 2011 7:21 AM

Nov 2007
Entertaining ep, though I echoed Wolverine's "you again" when Vadhaka showed up.
I'm happy Kikyo joined in and showed off his cool. It also made some nice diversity.
Monad said:
Why exactly did that samurai guy suddenly decided to turn good on us is something i have no idea what it is about.

He has his honour as a ninja. He doesn't mind fighting bad guys, but he doesn't want to work for someone who goes after (practically) unarmed young girls.
I'm glad about that, cause I hated the idea of Wolfie killing Kikyo.

I had the same thought about The Graduate. But it's a shame that Mamiko hasn't shown a single thing why she's worth all Wolverine's efforts.
Mar 19, 2011 3:36 PM

Oct 2007
LOL I think this anime is rather funny to watch. Well it is sad to see Min has to die here.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Mar 20, 2011 1:28 AM

Jun 2008
cleo said:
Entertaining ep, though I echoed Wolverine's "you again" when Vadhaka showed up.
I'm happy Kikyo joined in and showed off his cool. It also made some nice diversity.
Monad said:
Why exactly did that samurai guy suddenly decided to turn good on us is something i have no idea what it is about.

He has his honour as a ninja. He doesn't mind fighting bad guys, but he doesn't want to work for someone who goes after (practically) unarmed young girls.
I'm glad about that, cause I hated the idea of Wolfie killing Kikyo.

I had the same thought about The Graduate. But it's a shame that Mamiko hasn't shown a single thing why she's worth all Wolverine's efforts.

Wait, a samurai that has his honor as a ninja? o_0???

In defense of Mamiko she has shown at least one strong quality. She doesn't speak much. A woman who knows to keep quiet is every man's dream. No offense but the nagging of women is usually one of their most annoying features, especially when you marry them and you have to hear it every day.
Mar 20, 2011 2:55 AM

Nov 2007
Monad said:
Wait, a samurai that has his honor as a ninja? o_0???

In defense of Mamiko she has shown at least one strong quality. She doesn't speak much. A woman who knows to keep quiet is every man's dream. No offense but the nagging of women is usually one of their most annoying features, especially when you marry them and you have to hear it every day.

Hehe, I messed up with the ninja-bit, didn't I?

I fully agree that quiet Mamiko is better than nagging or whining Mamiko. But I hope she'll turn out to be the 'action speaks louder than words' type.
Mar 20, 2011 8:01 PM

Apr 2010
I can't even count how many times I literally thought to myself "Wait, WHAT!?"... most probably like every 30 seconds.
Mar 28, 2011 4:31 PM
Jul 2009
Why sub group don't continue to sub ep 11, 12. This anime is finished...
Mar 29, 2011 2:49 PM

Mar 2011
This episode was too awesome! I was really sad about Min but I don't think she's actually dead, she'll pop up in the last few seconds of the final episode. It was awesome to see Wolverine and Kikyo team up. I can't wait for the next episode!
Apr 5, 2011 6:03 PM

Oct 2008
Nice team up.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Apr 19, 2011 9:28 AM

Oct 2009
Well i saw Kikyou becoming a good guy from a mile away, the fight was pretty fun but Min dying was WTF..she was the only good chick in this >.<
Sep 26, 2011 6:42 PM

Aug 2010
Wow, this episode I had really low expectations for, but it was actually really good. Wolverine and Kikyo teaming up was cool, and that giant robo thing got stronger.

About Min possibly dying... I honestly didn't see that coming.

Can't wait for the next episode.
Bum Bum Dum Dum

Sep 26, 2019 9:49 AM

Jul 2008
Yeah Kurohagi is going to die...but Koh can as well.
Dec 6, 2019 6:35 AM
May 2019
Oh, Min died. That came unexpectedly. Well, we are close to the finale now.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wolverine Episode 12 Discussion

luccide - Mar 30, 2011

44 by JVskunkape »»
Nov 19, 2022 2:43 AM

Poll: » Wolverine Episode 7 Discussion

Arpadiam - Feb 25, 2011

16 by JVskunkape »»
Nov 16, 2022 11:26 PM

Poll: » Wolverine Episode 6 Discussion

CRAZEH247 - Feb 13, 2011

17 by JVskunkape »»
Nov 16, 2022 10:26 PM

Poll: » Wolverine Episode 5 Discussion

Nanodesu - Feb 7, 2011

25 by JVskunkape »»
Nov 16, 2022 10:05 PM

Poll: » Wolverine Episode 4 Discussion

belatkuro - Jan 30, 2011

21 by JVskunkape »»
Nov 16, 2022 9:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.