Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 10, 2011 10:45 PM

Mar 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ok how in the hell do you not notice someone Having sex while you are sleeping

Plot twist Im going on a business trip Pshhhh

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 14, 2012 6:40 PM

Aug 2008
meh below average hentai very poor animations repeating, only good it is uncensored.

He was just tired from work imo.
Oct 20, 2012 5:21 AM

Oct 2009
wasnt that bad funny title plus its uncen& found it dub... lol but the piss scene got it dropped
Aug 19, 2015 11:01 AM
Jun 2014
What is with hentai and business trips.
Aug 23, 2015 6:52 AM
Oct 2013
Well the father didn't notice, but oh well. The son has very stealthy moves, he ejaculates all his cum in an instant and he swiftly left right after he came inside in the first scene.

The cut finger released quite a bit of blood. Usually don't see that much blood getting sucked on... The swings in mood from that afterwards was a little bit jarring.

Sex with the neighbor was awfully random and didn't contribute much to story as was her being involved in sex with her own son as well. But it did get a little bit juicy when she realized what was happening and started voicing her opposition.

Totes knew he was planning to have some bathroom sex when he insisted on Her taking a bath first XD

I liked how he said he'd take all blame if dad finds out, he's a man (ノ>ヮ<)ノ~☆ *: ・✧

The double fingering causing her to pee and then the anal sex was quite lewd particularly since it was her first time (*^¬^*)

The love between the son and mother was real enough throughout and I like the happy end. Too bad didn't get to see preggo sex. Could've been delicious
(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
User-sanJan 15, 2018 1:15 PM
Apr 2, 2017 3:41 AM
Jul 2018
Seeing Takumi's mother fantasize about her son made me wonder if there's anyone in this anime that isn't sleeping with his mother. My favorite scene ended up being when Kai said "Oh no" in the English dub after Takumi's mom realized she was being watched. Also, I loved the English title of this OVA.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gibo no Toiki Episode 1 Discussion

Rasco - Feb 10, 2011

5 by TheBlockernator »»
Jun 28, 2022 4:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.