Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 14, 2010 11:06 AM

May 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

eh????????? who is that girl DX get off from my Okitaa
Oct 1, 2012 4:53 AM
May 2007
I love that girl's expression whenever she sees Okita. I see even nice girls can be attracted to him ♥
Aug 17, 2015 10:44 AM
Jun 2013
Souji killer face quickly showing up. so shy girl is a spy and it seems everyone knows it. Sure was nice of them not to kill her.
Dec 25, 2016 12:55 PM

Nov 2010
Ohhh. Is this the first time that they are showcasing guns in this show? This Ryoma Sakamoto is sure interesting. I'm glad that he didn't use those bullets to kill. He merely injured the Shinsengumi's men. Oh. Tatsu kind of looked like he was flexing his finger like a gun. Maybe he might end up using a gun instead of a sword? Then there's this girl that keeps showing up and following Okita (?) around. Dude. I'm so bad with names. HAHAHA. She kind of annoys me. HAHA.

I'm still watching the dub and it's so hilarious to hear the country accents. Ahhh... This new girl, Hotaru. Kind of like a spy. Oh. She is. HAHA.

OMGGG. And she runs into the creepy guy that I really like. HAHA. She's a bad spy. HAHA. That's why nobody will suspect her. She really likes Okida/Okita?

OH, DUDE. Chris Patton's character is trying to spy on them and was totally jumpscared by the boss. HAHAH. Mannnn. I managed to meet Chris Patton at the last A2F and I was so excited I forgot to talk to him about this role. Instead it was filled with Drag Queen talk.

This girl is ninja, huh? Even if she is clumsy af. I'm glad that the female worker is on her toes about it. Hotaru runs back to her people with some crumbled documents. Watch it be something useless---HAHAHA. YEAH, IT WAS. She asks to stop being a spy and I'm surprised that they don't kill her off. Maybe I'm thinking too darkly of this anime. HAHA.
Feb 17, 2020 5:32 AM

Jul 2015
Clumsy new girl as spy would have worked if it wasn't for her being clumsy in stealing the right documents

I'm wondering if she really likes Okita or if that was part of the spy act, I think the former but I'm not too sure

More topics from this board

Poll: » Peace Maker Kurogane Episode 24 Discussion

TechDragon - Mar 10, 2009

24 by autisticanime »»
Sep 18, 2023 5:44 AM

Poll: » Peace Maker Kurogane Episode 21 Discussion

deuchi - Dec 17, 2010

5 by autisticanime »»
Sep 11, 2023 5:05 AM

Poll: » Peace Maker Kurogane Episode 17 Discussion

deuchi - Dec 16, 2010

7 by autisticanime »»
Sep 3, 2023 4:25 AM

Poll: » Peace Maker Kurogane Episode 3 Discussion

deuchi - Dec 11, 2010

8 by Algeryani »»
Jul 2, 2023 11:59 AM

Poll: » Peace Maker Kurogane Episode 4 Discussion

deuchi - Dec 11, 2010

10 by Euonymus »»
Jun 11, 2023 9:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.