Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 11, 2010 11:02 PM

Mar 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh c'mon it's obvious that those two really like each other despite being in a relationship with different partners.

Anyway, great manga. Glad I read it.
Jan 12, 2012 2:12 PM

Sep 2009
That was a pretty awful ending. I mean, what's the author trying to convey? It's ok to cheat on the people who love you? Kuraki and Togawa don't deserve any sort of happiness honestly.
Jan 11, 2016 1:54 PM
Jun 2014
I'm so glad that's over. What happened to the guy and his step mom? That's the one I was really looking forward to continuing.
Jul 17, 2023 5:33 PM

Dec 2009
Individually, most of the stories and decent and fairly ordinary, but because it's realistic and shows a wide range of complex toxic relationships of teenagers cheating, it's an intriguing manga and well done in portraying the development of each character's mindset or reaction to several complicated concepts of adultery.

From lack of confidence, twins, a teacher for the thrill, not ending up with the same chemistry, loving two guys, incest, voyeurism, power struggle, trauma of being dumped with an odd cope with the new boyfriend, love triangle. 
Some stories standalone are better than others, and most are open-ended, with a few having some continuation, but as a whole, albeit not incredibly extraordinary, it's very well done.
Even if it's difficult to imagine some characters being realistic with their bizarre mindset... but love is fucked up, and some of those deranged people exist. 

Thus. Overall. Solid 7/10. 
Even though most of the chapters are 6/10.

More topics from this board

» This manga ...

live2win - Jun 14, 2011

6 by Kurniawan_Ktr »»
Apr 26, 2018 5:46 AM

» My thoughts...

mc093 - May 9, 2013

0 by mc093 »»
May 9, 2013 4:05 AM

Poll: » Girlfriend Chapter 6 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Dec 11, 2010

1 by Helsic »»
Aug 15, 2012 5:02 PM

Poll: » Girlfriend Chapter 5 Discussion

1 by Helsic »»
Aug 15, 2012 4:53 PM

Poll: » Girlfriend Chapter 16 Discussion

1 by outlawauron »»
Jan 12, 2012 1:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.