Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 3, 2010 7:44 AM

Apr 2010
Can anyone tell me how far along the anime is within the manga? Like between Chapter 1 and what chapter? I'd be very grateful :D

Dec 3, 2010 6:57 PM

Sep 2010
ch. 1~25 so if you want to continue reading the manga start at 25 since some stuff happens after they leave the church that didn't get animated.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Dec 4, 2010 12:58 PM

May 2010
And I think the last anime episode has stuff that wasn't in the manga. (Actually, I think at least a third of the anime is filler and not from the manga.)
Dec 5, 2010 6:27 PM

Apr 2010
Thanks guys :)

I was reading the manga first but had that itch where you wanna just rush and watch the anime but I didn't wanna miss out on anything. So I know where to stop now, thanks! xD

Jun 8, 2015 3:31 PM

Jun 2010
I think the manga is really bad. I love the animated one, but it sucked that it was finished in a half away .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 10, 2019 7:27 PM
Jan 2014
I know this thread is dead, but I binge watched the anime a few weeks ago and I thought it was really good. The story is A1. It has all the elements of a good story and there are some heavy themes too. I normally don't read manga, but the story in Seven Ghosts was so good that I had to find out what happens to Teito. I'm currently reading the manga and I am pleased with the progression of the story. However, the art isn't very well done. There are a lot of panels where you can't tell what is happening and you get confused. It seems as though the art was rushed. I also wish that there were more in depth looks at certain aspects of the story. Without spoiling anything, I will say that some parts of the manga seem rushed and I wish the mangaka took their time to explain out the history of Raggs better. All in all though, this is a very cool concept and I hope it gets picked up for a season 2 or a remake. To me, this story has what it takes to be a fullmetal level amazing anime/manga, but it needs a lot of work.
^~^
Mar 4, 2021 8:52 PM
Aug 2008
MimiKat said:
I know this thread is dead, but I binge watched the anime a few weeks ago and I thought it was really good. The story is A1. It has all the elements of a good story and there are some heavy themes too. I normally don't read manga, but the story in Seven Ghosts was so good that I had to find out what happens to Teito. I'm currently reading the manga and I am pleased with the progression of the story. However, the art isn't very well done. There are a lot of panels where you can't tell what is happening and you get confused. It seems as though the art was rushed. I also wish that there were more in depth looks at certain aspects of the story. Without spoiling anything, I will say that some parts of the manga seem rushed and I wish the mangaka took their time to explain out the history of Raggs better. All in all though, this is a very cool concept and I hope it gets picked up for a season 2 or a remake. To me, this story has what it takes to be a fullmetal level amazing anime/manga, but it needs a lot of work.

I watched the anime couple of years ago. I'm planning to start reading the manga, I don't mind art to be honest, wether it was good or bad, it won't affect my view of the anime or even the manga.
I think your reply will make me read it soon.
Mar 31, 2021 11:59 PM

Jan 2010
I just finished re-reading the manga after many years. Still one of my favourite series, complex and captivating plot but not too long a story. I love the art and I do agree that some panels get confusing. So I spend time re-reading the chapters and really understood the details.
I was a little surprised with the ending and the last couple manga chapters felt rushed and unsatisfactory, things weren’t explained properly. Really hope that they can pick up and continue the anime, perhaps with a better elaborated ending.

More topics from this board

Poll: » 07-Ghost Chapter 7 Discussion

accela - Sep 6, 2007

11 by CCC47 »»
Mar 16, 6:45 AM

Poll: » do you like it if 07-Ghost become shounen-ai?

meowskie - Apr 14, 2011

14 by LeeNoriega »»
Feb 19, 2022 11:42 AM

Poll: » 07-Ghost Chapter 99 Discussion

Kishi115 - Jan 11, 2014

16 by SebCyrSC2000 »»
Jul 23, 2021 5:29 AM

Poll: » 07-Ghost Chapter 1 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 1, 2009

8 by SebCyrSC2000 »»
Jul 17, 2021 6:43 AM

Poll: » 07-Ghost Chapter 46 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jul 7, 2009

5 by MimiKat »»
Apr 10, 2019 7:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.