Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 17, 2010 9:35 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
WTF is up qith this girl!!!! She's nuts for sure!!! But welll at least looks like everything went pretty well... When she screwed, she corrected the mistake and made it look pretty natural! I'm really surprised of the whole outcome of the play, they had a decent presatation yet some people said the play was shit and it looked like a school play, not a professional one... That actually pissed me off no end...

Thankfully Ayumi realises that Maya is really something... and seriously Maya is something... when she gets into the role, she knows how she acted or how she was (the charac I mean) and pow... he acts with that power, with that passion.... dude Maya is really somethin... and Ayumi knows it... and so Yuu... and Masami too... Too bad no one found Maya a great actress and only praised Jo... Well Jo did an awesome work too! BTW, never ever read the book or watched movie or seen the play... so it was quite interesting... I might read the book later :P Great chappie

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

» When will it end?

Raegal1 - Apr 6, 2021

5 by Raegal1 »»
Feb 23, 12:35 AM

» Maya and Ayumi’s rivalry

LadyWeeb - Oct 12, 2020

1 by Atlos »»
Oct 12, 2020 10:00 AM

» End is Near

valoon - Sep 10, 2016

8 by OneofEvil »»
Jun 9, 2020 7:58 PM

» Licensed in North America?

commonlogic - Nov 2, 2008

7 by Randomcardcaptor »»
Oct 24, 2019 6:12 PM

» Question about manga vs anime?

Azure_Archer - Apr 2, 2015

1 by BronyaSilverwing »»
Apr 20, 2015 5:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.