Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 12, 2007 12:28 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
<strong>THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.</strong><br />----------------------------------------
<br /><br />Haha, that was a funny first episode.

It's really entertaining seeing the different characters and all the technology that's used daily in 2017. Chinami always causing errors in all the electric devices is great, too. xD

Didn't think it'd be this nice, looking forward to more. And yay for more HD releases.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jul 12, 2007 4:34 AM

Apr 2007
^_^ It seems the only thing that changes in 10 years is that Billboards get pimped out.

Yah I liked it, it was pretty interesting and/or funny. I'm expecting for episodes of Code-E.

On a side note: I just can't help to outline the similarity between "Sono-Sono" and Ichigo from Onegai Teacher. <_< Other than the the way they act and Ichigo being 21(Spoiler?) They're pretty much the same.
Jul 12, 2007 8:46 AM
Sep 2006
Yay, someone subbed this~! *Cough* Ahem, anyway... I really liked this as a first episode, I had read in a few places that the start was slow; however, I think it was a introduction to an interesting series. I can't wait to see how it turns out, though I do hope for more action in the future. I also feel so bad for Chinami since she has such trouble, but she is a cute character. Anyway, can't wait for episode two~
Jul 12, 2007 3:53 PM

Feb 2007
This is looking to be an interesting show.

Although, I wish it wasn't only in HD. I was quite surprised when my computer actually played it without problems (until the ED). HD is great and all, but it doesn't work for everyome. Hopefully, the subbers are making something easier to play.
Jul 12, 2007 5:21 PM

Nov 2006
what site did ya find it on?

Jul 12, 2007 5:53 PM

Jul 2007
Nice way to end the episode.

The characters seem interesting, although very little of the story is known for now. I wanna see more though.
Jul 12, 2007 6:08 PM

Mar 2007
Watched it yesterday (... or was it two days ago... forget)... it was alright I guess. I hate the main character (or at least the girl with the powers), she is so annoying. ... come on, does she have to start freaking out every time she is around electronics...?
Jul 12, 2007 11:36 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Yes? Since electronics 'freak out' whenever she's around? I guess you'd behave in a similar way if everything that has something to do with electronics starts to go crazy when you're near.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jul 14, 2007 3:31 PM

May 2007
Aww, I really like Chinami. ^_^ I'd freak every time I was around electronics if being around them caused that sort of reaction, too ... Which would mean ... no computers. Which would mean ... no anime. O_O

I didn't think I'd like this as much as I did, and I'm really glad I decided to try it out. I'm definitely looking forward to episode 2. This episode was just basically introducing the characters sooo ... I'm ready to get into the actual story. ^_^
Jul 14, 2007 8:28 PM

Aug 2006
Pretty interesting anime. I like the concept of not being able to go near electronics in such a tech heavy world, especially in 2017. It makes you wonder if you had those powers how would you're life change since we live in a fairly tech heavy world today. Moreover, I really liked the ending, that was hilarious. Looking forward to the next episode.
Jul 14, 2007 10:05 PM

Jun 2007
I really didn't know what to expect from this anime. I'm really glad I watched it. I think the guy has a weird nose, but whatever. I liked the end line "I have an interest in your body". Hahaha yeah i'd be freaking out too Chinami.

I've Been Watching Anime for 20 years now. Can you beat that?
Jul 15, 2007 12:31 AM

Apr 2007
Seems like a nice little anime, more episodes will be able to give me a better impression but I've wasn't a big fan of the noses on some of the characters, just looked a little... odd. But it had a funny ending and the preview makes it look like theres going to be some funny stuff ahead :)
Jul 15, 2007 11:17 PM

Oct 2006
I'm not too fond of the artistic style either, but I like the anime as a whole - that first episode was pretty hilarious, especially at the end. And the main character has a cute and slightly geeky vibe that reminds me of Xenosaga's Shion. Maybe it's the glasses?
Jul 16, 2007 10:08 AM

Jan 2007
I quite like the art style -- it's rather clean, I think. A simple sort of charm. Yeah Chinami has no nose when facing the "camera" but I'd rather no nose than a crappy one. Besides, she's fricking cute. :-p

Based off this episode, I think I'm actually really going to like this, even though the only evidence I had to be excited for it was my instincts ^.^;; The pacing for the first episode was nice -- something about 12-14 episode shows ... I think they're just paced better in general o.O. My only complaint is Chinami's seiyuu. >.> All the squeaking will likely start to grate on my nerves, though I'm fine enough for now.
Jul 16, 2007 10:59 AM

Oct 2006
I wouldn't mind it except that I don't really like the coloring/shading style. It looks kinda bland, in my opinion.
Jul 16, 2007 11:50 AM

Jan 2007
Krelian said:
I wouldn't mind it except that I don't really like the coloring/shading style. It looks kinda bland, in my opinion.

Really? It sorta reminded me of Ouran's coloring style... but I supposed I can understand how someone's wouldn't appreciate the flatness of it, very little shading/depth, and such. Maybe because this show is less in your face the flatness is more noticeable, too.
Jul 16, 2007 1:45 PM

Oct 2006
I think you're probably right there. The lack of depth/contrast just seems a little odd to me - I didn't notice it all the time, but in several scenes it just kinda stuck out.
Jul 16, 2007 11:11 PM

May 2007
Cell phones haven't advance much, have they...

Cermer said:
^_^ It seems the only thing that changes in 10 years is that Billboards get pimped out.

LMAO... I love what you said!

Chinami is a very moe type character... clumsy, wears eyeglasses, apologizes a lot, soft voice... wow, good time to introduce a character when SaiMoe 2007 is going on. She's already made an impression on me for next year's tournament.

Characters are interesting and have their own bit of uniquness. I'll continue watching for now.
Jul 17, 2007 8:30 PM

Jun 2007
Loved this first episode! It's a very interesting concept, and I think Chinami is a great main character. I love her character design -- she's so cute! The other characters look interesting as well, which is always a plus.

I agree that the ending was simply priceless. :P

This looks to be a very promising series! Can't wait for the next episode~
Sep 28, 2008 9:24 PM

May 2008
"I have a great interest...in your body."
*explosion*

great. xD

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Jun 24, 2021 10:40 PM
Dec 2017
It was just okay. Main girl messes up technology or any kind of electronics just by being around them, I guess. I didn't get much out of this episode. The character designs remind me of Sgt.Frog, specifically with the eyes. Not all that good, but might continue.
A psychic dwarf escapes from a prison. It was a small medium at large.

(×__×)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code-E Episode 12 Discussion

Faust721 - Sep 23, 2007

14 by syncrogazer »»
Apr 19, 2021 5:51 PM

Poll: » Code-E Episode 3 Discussion

melancholy - Aug 2, 2007

7 by rsc-pl »»
Feb 10, 2021 2:11 PM

Poll: » Code-E Episode 7 Discussion

Kanashimi - Aug 26, 2007

6 by Gvendoline »»
Apr 4, 2017 8:30 AM

Poll: » Code-E Episode 6 Discussion

Kanashimi - Aug 25, 2007

5 by Gvendoline »»
Apr 3, 2017 7:59 PM

Poll: » Code-E Episode 5 Discussion

melancholy - Aug 16, 2007

6 by Gvendoline »»
Apr 2, 2017 11:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.