Forum Settings
Forums
GE: Good Ending
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 1, 2010 11:45 AM

May 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
oonuma tries to kiss utsumi but he pushed her away and oonuma is persistent and she was pushed back a second time then she fell on the ground then starts showing her gigantic boobies(i am not sure if its intentional but most likely it is) then utsumi thinks he is in heaven but was able to grab his sanity then the genius guy felt usumi was missing and looked for him then he saw oonuma hugging utsumi but pretty much was able to get the real picture then utsumi ran away, then eri looks for bald head to cheer him up(what a lucky bastard) then everyone re grouped but utumi his kind a shy
Oct 2, 2010 4:03 AM
Apr 2008
Actually I think a better description of what happened is Utsumi got a huge boner. Risa was happy he got a boner and he was like GODDESS

Ahahahaha

Izumi absolutely destroyed Risa. She looked like a desperate idiot.
Oct 2, 2010 10:09 AM

Feb 2009
Lol boner. And was that a nipple shot, albeit a bit blurry? XD

Eri looks awesome in that yukata. And her advice was very realistic. But I hate that this manga is pushing her with that Kouno or whatever his name is.

I kinda *pffft* when I saw the last line of the chapter. I can't believe we'll get some misunderstandings here in the next chapters because of dirt in the yukata of Risa and Utsumi. Oh man, I don't like where this is going.

Actually, I don't like where this has been going for the past few chapters. It's getting repetitive and boring :\
Oct 2, 2010 10:27 AM

Nov 2008
n0c0ntr0l said:
He could've done way better. But still, it's great to see at least one character has a decent grip of the situation. Maybe he'll be able to defuse the misunderstanding.Lol, of course not.
Oct 2, 2010 2:52 PM

May 2010
lol i totally mis understood it in the raw haha ^^ anyway but i got some parts right^^
Oct 3, 2010 3:14 AM
Apr 2008
Mammoth said:
n0c0ntr0l said:
He could've done way better. But still, it's great to see at least one character has a decent grip of the situation. Maybe he'll be able to defuse the misunderstanding.Lol, of course not.

I don't know. If a fight were to blow up right at the beginning of next chapter. Izumi still isn't back and he knows Utsumi did nothing so he COULD defuse the situation.
Oct 3, 2010 4:29 AM
Mar 2008
Oonuma is totally ruining this manga and Ucchi is a pussy for not turning her down once for all.
Boring.
Oct 3, 2010 6:25 AM

Jan 2010
*Ruffles hair in frustration*
Stupid ex-fat girl.
:'(
Oct 3, 2010 9:05 AM

May 2009
Oonuma's deepening desperation...already willing to accept the role of mistress. That's just sad.

I think Utsumi's, er, "response" is excusable. Probably the first pair of boobies he's ever seen. Plus they're big and right in his face. That, plus the whole GODDESS thing had me LMAO. Sooo funny.

Yuki's no dummy. Even though he really didn't do anything (and they're not together to begin with), Utsumi should fess up - assuming he realizes what's going on.
Oct 3, 2010 11:24 AM

Jan 2008
draker said:
Oonuma is totally ruining this manga and Ucchi is a pussy for not turning her down once for all.
Boring.

yeah seriously utsumi has been annoying, but oonuma is beginning to be on another level.
Oct 3, 2010 2:31 PM

Jun 2009
Gimme some Shou, suddenly i feel that i want to see her. Maybe because it's so boring lately...
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Oct 3, 2010 3:53 PM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
Mammoth said:
n0c0ntr0l said:
hahaha, so true.

I hope this doesn't become a lame arc of dramaaa :V
p r o f i l e 👀
Oct 4, 2010 8:03 AM

Jul 2008
I feel Eri x Kouno coming in the near future.
Oct 5, 2010 3:37 AM

May 2009
2-D said:
I feel Eri x Kouno coming in the near future.
For me, this might be more painful than seeing Utsumi end up with Oonuma.
Oct 5, 2010 6:28 PM

Jul 2010
Oonuma's two slices short of a loaf and she's spreading her insanity...
Oct 31, 2010 7:01 PM

Jun 2009
That's one big bubba
~Hurry up go back down lol

Ohh.. "As long as I have some place in senpai's heart" -thats gotta hurt

Wtf! Oonuma should appear a little longer lol
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Jan 14, 2011 3:28 PM

Aug 2008
And so the gurl released her bombs!!! Dammit.... I couldn't feel worse for the poor Utsumi.... Man rejecting such a girl is just the hardest thing that you can do when it comes to love... But in the end is good to see Utsumi totally rejecting her over all costs... Doesn't matter that you released your bombs and showed me for the first time the gloriousness of such big things, or that you feel dirty or whatever, It's good to see that he really has his mind set on Yuki.... It's bad that he's such a wuss and doesn't tell her that he doesn't really wanna something with her :/

Oh and Izumi is totally right... I do agree that he destroyed her... I can't believe that she still wants to try... Me wonders what should happen so that she definitely gives up on Utsumi.... Yuki and Utsumi making out in front of her or what? xD

Woot for Eri comforting the poor Kouno... Looks like there will really place for a future ErixKouno Ship!

Anywaywe gotta face the fact that Yuki isn't stupid at all.. and she immediately caught the little detail they got dirt on their Yukatas... dun dun dun... looks like an opportunity for a big ass misunderstanding!!!!

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 6, 2014 2:25 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Eri might just be the best girl in this story.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 7, 2014 11:27 PM
Nov 2013
lol , he resisted her .
I don't think I would
Sep 1, 2016 11:35 AM

Dec 2015
Great, now she'll misunderstand everything
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Sep 29, 2017 8:06 PM

Mar 2015
Oonuma is fucking clingy.

Anyway, chaos and misunderstanding gonna ensues lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » GE ~Good Ending~ Chapter 86 Discussion

Explicitz - Jun 22, 2011

30 by Yanssen10 »»
Dec 6, 2023 1:25 AM

» Most horrible mc?

Raizer007 - Jul 24, 2023

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Jul 24, 2023 7:54 AM

Poll: » GE ~Good Ending~ Chapter 146 Discussion

Sasake - Oct 19, 2012

27 by Raizer007 »»
Jul 20, 2023 11:31 PM

» one shot

Revolutionary10 - Apr 22, 2019

3 by spectre699 »»
Jan 5, 2023 10:59 PM

Poll: » GE ~Good Ending~ Chapter 100 Discussion

Explicitz - Oct 14, 2011

21 by For-MAL »»
Feb 17, 2022 7:02 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.