Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Sep 6, 2015 4:16 AM

Jul 2015
I think this anime was pretty good.
Oct 22, 2015 7:11 PM

Oct 2013
OK so thiis new girl is fucking awesome !!!!! More of her please!!! I'd shipp the shit out of this anime if it grew into a harem XD she annoucces her rivalry at the end XD Dammit We got no kiss jsut another confession froim hjim at the end but it was pretty good DO want will watch if they make a season 2 Great last episode!
[/quote]
Nov 10, 2015 6:26 PM

Aug 2014
Ackron said:
I really hate this kind of ending.... the history is just unfinished
You and me both.

I've seen some pretty terrible endings in anime before, some on the higher tier of horrible, and some on the lower tier of meh. This ending is definitely near the higher tier. We get barely any interaction with Ryoushi and Ryouko at all. They should've just scrapped the new girl and had this episode between the main leads with Ringo pushing them together behind the scenes.

It sucks that Ryouko didn't even admit she liked Ryoushi. In the end we get a half-baked "I don't dislike him". Gah, if not for this ending it is a decent anime which is quite refreshing. To bad it doesn't go anywhere in the end.

Moon           Lovers
                  
Rainbow                For You                Bluebird

Dec 5, 2015 10:00 PM

Nov 2014
TwilightMystery said:
Ackron said:
I really hate this kind of ending.... the history is just unfinished
You and me both.

I've seen some pretty terrible endings in anime before, some on the higher tier of horrible, and some on the lower tier of meh. This ending is definitely near the higher tier. We get barely any interaction with Ryoushi and Ryouko at all. They should've just scrapped the new girl and had this episode between the main leads with Ringo pushing them together behind the scenes.

It sucks that Ryouko didn't even admit she liked Ryoushi. In the end we get a half-baked "I don't dislike him". Gah, if not for this ending it is a decent anime which is quite refreshing. To bad it doesn't go anywhere in the end.
exactly... in the end, she still doesn't admit anything... Same thing as saying, "I don't dislike this show", lol... Would be cool if there was a continuation at least, maybe a OVA? but I highly doubt it....
Oct 3, 2016 6:02 PM

Mar 2015
This has been your above average rom-com. Many elements were similar to the typical show of this genre, but it added a few I didn't expect and that made this better than many.

It had a few moments where it actually got a lot more serious than is usual for this genre (date rape). The cameo with the characters of two other anime. A girl actually admitting she's in it for the meal ticket. The male MC admitting his love less than halfway through the series. And that narrator (and the characters reactions to her) really made this show stand out. The fairy tale pseudo-theme was fun also. Well done.
Top_SergeantOct 3, 2016 6:06 PM
The sword that takes life gives life
Nov 12, 2016 12:33 PM
May 2015
It's been a while since it aired but does anyone know the OST song in the last episode when they were playing with the fireworks? It should be around 18:33 to 21:20

For my review, it's pretty decent. Yeah, Ryouko should have confessed to Ryoushi. She slowly developed but not too much. In the end, we didn't really know what happened to Ryouko and the Onigashima President. The narrator was the most annoying thing in this anime. Gah, she keeps saying things we already know or it's unnecessary.
Feb 23, 2017 2:57 PM

May 2015
I don't kno why, but I like this show a lot more than others 12 episodes-that-not-conclude-anything.

8/10.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jun 4, 2017 12:06 PM

May 2015
Wow another awful parent in this series (Ringo's parents were the first), glad my main man Ryoushi helped the girl he is going to level up from hunter to knight if not that he already leveled up, is a knight...

I'm sad this show is over I really enjoy it also it is a shame that I didn’t get Majolica & the Kiriki's backstory. I'm not mad about the romance it is pretty obvious that MC X Heroine is gonna happen sooner than later... having said that this was a pretty good damn show!
Roy_FockerJun 5, 2017 8:44 PM
Apr 14, 2018 10:13 AM

Sep 2017
The plot picked up nicely in the second half of the series, but the resolution was not really much of a resolution at all, although maybe kept open ended at the time in case of a second season. This last episode was cute and entertaining, and as far as romance goes that smile from Ryouku at the end and saying she didn't not like him to the other girl is about as much as I expected

I would like to go 7.5/10 but will have to round up or down
Dec 1, 2018 7:43 AM
Dec 2018
Narrator make seasson 2 already.. I want to see the story end with a kiss.. :(..all anime show have seasson 2 and 3 Pls make them :(plsssssssssssss:( finished the story..
Jan 27, 2019 12:40 PM
Jun 2016
Rioshi and Ryoko are cannon screw your disagreements.
Nov 22, 2019 4:19 PM

Jul 2019
A well made Anime, I enjoyed it pretty much! The Anime had some flaws and the ending was kinda disappointing, I mean Ryouko likes Ryoushi probably a lot and Ryushi love's her a lot but Ryuko (ignoring the fact that everyone wanted to see them kiss) couldn't at least tell him back "I love you too". Besides from that it was a good Anime!
Apr 3, 2020 8:52 PM

Jun 2019
Really enjoyed this show and would appreciate another season but at this point I don't see it happening. Only thing that kept me from giving it a 10 was the narrator talking over everyone half the time so I gave it a 9.
Nov 20, 2020 4:22 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Pretty nice way to end this anime I guess, well some episodes were meh and some other ones were good, that's a bit weird overall but not bad, and I especially liked all the parody elements... 6/10
Jul 8, 2022 5:30 PM

Dec 2020
I don't think it's bad, but it's definitely not me and my tastes. Too tropey, generic, too many characters where you don't care for them, and not much really happens. I did kinda like the new girl they introduced though lol
Aug 13, 2022 9:29 AM
Dec 2021
hated the narrator. but good otherwise.
Apr 13, 2023 4:09 PM

Aug 2017
Pretty lackluster ending, wish Ryouko was less of a tsundere, I mean we are at the end and she still thought of punching him just because he said he loves her. Also found the narrator at times a bit useless, although sometimes it was funny and worked pretty well. This also doesn't have a season 2 or anything so guess I'll have to live with this ending unless I read the source material. 6.5/10 for me.
Jul 16, 2023 10:30 PM
Aug 2022
Good series worth watching but hope for second 2
Aug 20, 2023 7:18 AM

Sep 2019
Damn that ending was meh, I wanted it to end with her at least vocalising her feelings but it didnt happen...
Sep 13, 2023 3:36 PM

Dec 2009
Notes from 2012:

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» Light novel ending slight summary.

Loxe - Jun 20, 2016

10 by CitrusBreeze »»
Feb 18, 10:54 PM

Poll: » Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Aug 18, 2010

183 by epr0x »»
Aug 5, 2023 9:33 PM

Poll: » Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

game8910 - Aug 11, 2010

159 by epr0x »»
Aug 3, 2023 9:59 PM

Poll: » Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 28, 2010

152 by epr0x »»
Jul 29, 2023 9:50 PM

Poll: » Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 7, 2010

195 by epr0x »»
Jul 21, 2023 2:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.