Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 13, 2010 12:14 AM

Jun 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A short history about the village
Right about 3 chapters there's 12 deaths now

Well, it's pretty creepy that the movers travel at night

and still he didn't even notice why Sunako a mere kid travel in the middle of the night
anyway, vampires and stuffs are fiction in reality so I guess it's okay to stay calm for now

Natsuno have a 6th sense?
Yikes, what the the what is that lol.. Megumi creepy crawler
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Dec 1, 2010 1:45 PM

Nov 2010
Yay! It's about time that Megumi actually makes a real appearance! I wonder if the other villagers can see the Shiki like Natsuno or maybe he has a sixth sense that Zinvince mentioned.

Yet There are people who are allergic to the sun and can;t go outside so thats what he is probably thinking about Sunako.

Yet I'm surprised still that she bit Toru and not Natsuno
Jul 20, 2019 4:12 PM

May 2010
Revisiting one of my favourite varations on vampire stories! Super excited about it, loved anime version.

I can already spot some differences, but it's been years since I've seen anime version, so I might not be able to remember everything... The pace is slow, but manga is quite long for horror story like this one, 11 volumes, so it's understandable.

Ryuu Fujisaki's artstyle is quite intriguing, but I think I liked it better in anime form, especially with those sharp colors, you can't really enjoy that in black-and-white manga. Although the volume covers and color pages inside are great!

I wonder if I'll end up hating Muroi again probably yeah lol. Other than that, so far so good!

More topics from this board

» Where can I buy Shiki online?

Natsuno16 - May 25, 2019

5 by chronicvillainy »»
Oct 9, 2023 5:33 AM

Poll: » Shiki Chapter 41 (FINALE!) Discussion

--ALEX-- - Jul 3, 2011

27 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 8, 2023 12:27 AM

Poll: » Shiki Chapter 30 Discussion

-Quasar - Oct 18, 2010

7 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 7, 2023 11:03 PM

» anime vs manga?

Neostorm-X - Jul 4, 2022

4 by JackDeaniels »»
Jan 15, 2023 6:05 PM

Poll: » Shiki Chapter 33 Discussion

-Quasar - Nov 10, 2010

16 by Kitsu-nee »»
Jun 24, 2020 2:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.