Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2010 1:12 PM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Leicester's limit break was awesome despite ending in a stalemate, and we got an "everyones friends and family" type of conclusion, I wonder if Shelley actually anticipated this to happen. Also, Nice map and short battles. Last Episode is coming but something tells me that a Season 2 of this most likely will be made just think of how powerful the clan is now that Alberdeen and co are around.

Sep 10, 2010 9:46 PM
Jun 2008
probably Minnete's core is so pure that she will use her core power to stabilize bad eiru to flow in the world....

Anyway, no ecchi +_+
..........good fight ^.^
Sep 11, 2010 9:53 PM

Aug 2010
The fight scenes were awesome, and the animation was excellent as always.

I also can actually stand listening to the new ed even though some of the lyrics don't even make sense.
Sep 12, 2010 3:13 AM

Feb 2010
that was a good episode the fight was really well done so next week is the final episode.
Sep 12, 2010 3:28 AM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
If this anime had kept this kind of pacing going from the start, it would have been a lot better.
Sep 12, 2010 3:53 AM

Jul 2009
Only one more episode left!
A though struck me while watching this, "Why the hell haven't I dropped this already?"
This was such a lame and boring episode..

And I'm not expecting much from the last one either, at least it will be set as complete though ^^
Sep 12, 2010 6:05 AM
May 2009
Great fight scene and I liked the episode a lot better than the rest
Sep 12, 2010 6:42 AM

Jan 2010
the fight scene was awesome, one episode left.
Sep 12, 2010 6:53 AM

Sep 2009
now why couldn't the entire series be like the first part of this ep; instead of all that damn happiness spree.

looks like the final ep, will also be "action packed"...hopefully, they'll make it contain more action, and less happiness.
Sep 12, 2010 7:42 AM

Feb 2010
Awesome fight~ very good episode :D
Sep 12, 2010 7:50 AM
Jun 2008
Inarius said:
now why couldn't the entire series be like the first part of this ep; instead of all that damn happiness spree.

looks like the final ep, will also be "action packed"...hopefully, they'll make it contain more action, and less happiness.
I was Hoping for more ecchi I was hoping for more happy ecchi .
Sep 12, 2010 8:08 AM

Sep 2009
MorningGlory said:

Well I'd be fine with that, as long as it doesn't involve overwhelming amounts of love and peace

hell, Leicester should kock out that axe wielding dude, and jump all girls in the show...god knows all of them are crazy for his ****
Sep 12, 2010 9:13 AM

Nov 2008
Inarius said:
MorningGlory said:

Well I'd be fine with that, as long as it doesn't involve overwhelming amounts of love and peace

hell, Leicester should kock out that axe wielding dude, and jump all girls in the show...god knows all of them are crazy for his ****

Needs more Miriam and Nina fanservice, especially Nina, she gets no love wither it's in the anime, manga, or Visual novel.

Sep 12, 2010 12:25 PM

Jun 2009
First part was quite intense. Second was... well happy and moe and stuff. Pretty good episode. Seems like my score'll remain the same to the end. :D

Hoppy said:
Needs more Miriam and Nina fanservice, especially Nina, she gets no love wither it's in the anime, manga, or Visual novel.
Actually, Nina got her own route and h-scenes :D in vn, so she's poor only in anime and manga. But i agree, definitely needs moar Nina.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Sep 12, 2010 1:00 PM

May 2010
Thanks goodness that is only one more episode or else I would have dropped it.
It tried to become dark on the first part and add some action and fights, but it killed it in the second part with the whole happiness feeling.
Sep 12, 2010 2:26 PM

Nov 2009
Battles scenes were 'pretty'. However i took note of a few side effects from watching this episode...
1. Befriending resulted in a 'god damn it even if i knew it was coming.' Staff talked a lot this episode... *nudge nudge*
2. "The Anima Fellar is something that can calm Eru down" resulted in a nice plot device.
3. That mysterious maestro trying to destroy the natural order of the world... I am impressed.
Sep 12, 2010 2:36 PM

Nov 2008
OrochiPL said:
First part was quite intense. Second was... well happy and moe and stuff. Pretty good episode. Seems like my score'll remain the same to the end. :D

Hoppy said:
Actually, Nina got her own route and h-scenes :D in vn, so she's poor only in anime and manga. But i agree, definitely needs moar Nina.

Fans and/or the creators (I blame the fans more) must not like her to be sexy for some reason because otherwise at least the manga adaptation would have some ecchi or Nina.

Sep 12, 2010 2:36 PM

Nov 2008
OrochiPL said:

Hoppy said:

Fans and/or the creators (I blame the fans more) must not like her to be sexy for some reason because otherwise at least the manga adaptation would have some ecchi or Nina.

Sep 12, 2010 8:38 PM

Aug 2010
OrochiPL said:

Hoppy said:

I so want the visual novel now.
Sep 12, 2010 9:21 PM

Apr 2008
pretty okay for the 2nd last episode o-o

Sep 13, 2010 12:09 AM

Feb 2010
prismheart said:
The fight scenes were awesome, and the animation was excellent as always.

I also can actually stand listening to the new ed even though some of the lyrics don't even make sense.

This. I am interested to see how they wrap this up. I was impressed by this episode; Although it can be a BIT much at times, I actually enjoy the happiness of this series... and I'm kinda a biotchh.
Sep 13, 2010 4:17 PM

Nov 2008
prismheart said:
OrochiPL said:

Hoppy said:

It's been finished, just google to find it.

Sep 15, 2010 4:05 PM

Feb 2010
prismheart said:
OrochiPL said:

Hoppy said:

Ye, too bad there's no English patch or something. : |
Sep 15, 2010 9:29 PM

Sep 2008
Signum, be that you?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 16, 2010 6:41 PM

Jul 2009
Fight scene animation was awesome as always. A bit weak though o_O
Anyways, really cliche and happy plot made me AAARRRGGGHHH (think Leicester's speech, etc.). Ugh, Minette and Miriam I really can't stand ... the latter more >_< Avril FTW though
Hope it wraps up nicely ... lol
Sep 16, 2010 10:02 PM

Jun 2009
Only episode that the animation (5/10) move up being so lame

Everything isn't serious, they are enemies then later on acquaintances

my long time DLing suffering has ended 1 more Baka ep to go
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Sep 20, 2010 1:52 AM

Oct 2009
Nice fighting scenes ^^
Sep 27, 2010 11:46 PM

Sep 2009
Episode was ok. I'm kind of dissatisfied with the show as a whole.
Oct 7, 2010 7:42 PM

Nov 2008
I know that plot isn't the focus of this show, but I've been wondering why Aberdeen didn't just use Avril's core, since she doesn't seem to be that affected by the El shower. I know that the answer to this is "because then there wouldn't be another loli to stare at," but from a storyline standpoint, it just doesn't work. :|
Jun 5, 2014 8:11 AM

Mar 2014
Minette... Still thinking others even before reaching an end ... What a Good girl...
Battles of Magics really amazed everytime I seen one !!
Leicester was sugoii!!
A Father's Love... damn leicester... Good job :D
Everybody's got to be good buddies now!!
Waterwheel here we come!!!
English ED song sounds so wonderful!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shukufuku no Campanella Episode 6 Discussion

Hoppy - Aug 6, 2010

33 by Shuichi2 »»
Oct 23, 2018 12:01 PM

Poll: » Shukufuku no Campanella Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Hoppy - Sep 17, 2010

56 by ToG25thBaam »»
Sep 5, 2018 6:58 PM

Poll: » Shukufuku no Campanella Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Hoppy - Jul 23, 2010

64 by nDroae »»
Apr 24, 2018 12:56 PM

Poll: » Shukufuku no Campanella Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kanade-chan - Jul 2, 2010

122 by Khalan »»
Dec 15, 2016 5:59 AM

Poll: » Shukufuku no Campanella Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Hoppy - Jul 16, 2010

53 by BladesOfTime »»
Sep 14, 2013 2:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.