Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Sep 9, 2010 4:48 PM

May 2010
Astrid_ said:
Kannei said:

cant stop watching it
i loved this moments soo much when claude cares for alois kawaii

Ok I may be an idiot, but sometimes I still dream about Claude being a completely different person and things turning out this way:

I know they only showed us this picture as a preview because this way we would have NEVER thought things would end up the way they did (you really would never tell... I mean have you guys looked at them? That picture could be the cover of a yaoi magazine), but sometimes I wish things had turned up that way, with Claude being in love with Alois (Alois would have probably died of heart attack for too much happiness if Claude had ever held him like that).

God I know.
I still believe there was something there.
Alone the way Claude treated Alois in the very first episode, my heart still believes in that it was the real Claude.

I refuse to think that it was all fake!! ;A;

love is such a strange thing
but with you, it doesn't matter

Sep 9, 2010 4:48 PM
Aug 2010
Kannei said:
Astrid_ said:
Kannei: yeah let's kill Claude, let's dream XD

By the way, could you tell me on which website I have to look? (I long to look at the official website but everything is in japanese).
Thanks

hey dont mistake it im still on claudes side what isnt easy cause every ep i feel like my heart gets kinda riped out

---no idea i have the same problem

but then where did you read about the summaries of the OVAs?
Sep 9, 2010 4:50 PM

Jun 2009
didnt you guys brough it up i hadnt any idea at all befor this started
Sep 9, 2010 4:50 PM

May 2010
Astrid_ said:
Kannei said:
Astrid_ said:
Kannei: yeah let's kill Claude, let's dream XD

By the way, could you tell me on which website I have to look? (I long to look at the official website but everything is in japanese).
Thanks

hey dont mistake it im still on claudes side what isnt easy cause every ep i feel like my heart gets kinda riped out

---no idea i have the same problem

but then where did you read about the summaries of the OVAs?

http://myanimelist.net/anime/9136/Kuroshitsuji_II_Specials

Sep 9, 2010 4:51 PM
Aug 2010
EarlCiel said:
Sigh.
I'm all depressed and confused.

/goes to read crappy lovey dovey shoujo mangas. = , ="

What would Alois give, to be the main character of one of those (with Claude, of course)

*sniff*
Sep 9, 2010 4:52 PM
Aug 2010
Thanks for the link!
Sep 9, 2010 4:52 PM

Jun 2009
okay one question soo alois is a lil confused at the moment right besides he loved luka =hated that he died maybe he walks no with hannah too make the butlers angry and they have too kill lukas killer
Sep 9, 2010 4:55 PM
Aug 2010
From the legendary first season "Kuroshitsuji" to the current "Kuroshitsuji II", t'was a very long road indeed... Starring Sebastian Michaelis, a behind-the-scenes story complete with special footage and interviews with Ciel Phantomhive, Claude Faustus, and Alois Trancy. An epic Hollywood-style original story! RELEASE DATE 2011/1/26

I think this one is gonna be the best!! Can't wait for it.
Sep 9, 2010 4:57 PM

Jun 2009
Astrid_ said:
From the legendary first season "Kuroshitsuji" to the current "Kuroshitsuji II", t'was a very long road indeed... Starring Sebastian Michaelis, a behind-the-scenes story complete with special footage and interviews with Ciel Phantomhive, Claude Faustus, and Alois Trancy. An epic Hollywood-style original story! RELEASE DATE 2011/1/26

sounds awesome too me
writes in in the calender
Sep 9, 2010 4:57 PM
Aug 2010
Kannei said:
okay one question soo alois is a lil confused at the moment right besides he loved luka =hated that he died maybe he walks no with hannah too make the butlers angry and they have too kill lukas killer

The butlers don't give a damn about Alois' inner struggles. All they care about is that in that body there is also Ciel. They only want Ciel. So they won't care about Hannah being Luka's murderer, they'll just want to find a way to take Ciel's soul out of her body.
Sep 9, 2010 4:58 PM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:

January 26, 2011?
NO WAY!!! I DON'T WANT TO WAIT THAT LONG!!! T ^ T
Sep 9, 2010 5:00 PM
Aug 2010
Me neither!!!! T____T

May 2010
Astrid_ said:

Hahaa I am, though, looking hella alot forward to the Shinigami one. :3
I mean, younger looking William and Grell? C'MON, EPIC! <3

Aug 2010
It would be quite awesome to see Sebastian, Alois and the others being interviewed Hollywood style, maybe while drinking a coke XDXDXD
Sep 9, 2010 5:01 PM
Aug 2010
Mony-Chan said:
Astrid_ said:

Hahaa I am, though, looking hella alot forward to the Shinigami one. :3
I mean, younger looking William and Grell? C'MON, EPIC! <3

Oh right... William.
*blushes*
Sep 9, 2010 5:05 PM

Jun 2009
Astrid_ said:
It would be quite awesome to see Sebastian, Alois and the others being interviewed Hollywood style, maybe while drinking a coke XDXDXD

xD
Sep 9, 2010 5:11 PM

Mar 2010
wow Hollywood style well thats something but the wait is long... isnt long to make though?

-I don't care anymore...
I wish everybody would just dissapear into darkness...

Sep 9, 2010 5:13 PM

Jun 2009
theyreally wanna test us or something i hate too wait grrrrrrrrr
well its worth but soo damn long and then you wait till they day comes and then its over sooner then you like
Sep 9, 2010 5:14 PM

May 2010
Astrid_ said:

Oh right... William.
*blushes*
´

Younger looking William.
Maybe as a teenager. ;3
Maybe with longer hair and a real badass attitude.

Sep 9, 2010 5:15 PM
Aug 2010
By the way, back to the episode, I know the labyrinth kind of pissed off many people because there is quite a turn in the atmosphere. I mean, Claude and Sebastian were in the middle of an epic fight and now they're wandering in a labyrinth full of pink roses, answering sugary, shojo-like questions and collecting cute ink stamps shaped like bunnies, hearts and little clowns. Ok, I understand you guys, I do, but I think the producers needed to do this.
It's kind of a labyrinth showing Alois' mind at first, and then Ciel's mind (when he gets to control the questions), and we should remember that, after all, they are both fourteen.
I really feel that sometimes we all forget about this and think of them as adults, but they really aren't. They don't think as adults do, also because in the 19th century children weren't like they are today. At 14, they were still considered children (while nowadays they're far more mature at fourteen), and I think it shows accuracy that the producers made everything look purposely very childish once the masters took control of everything with their minds.
Sep 9, 2010 5:16 PM
Aug 2010
Mony-Chan said:
Astrid_ said:

Oh right... William.
*blushes*
´

Younger looking William.
Maybe as a teenager. ;3

That would be awesome! (when I think about William, I very much resemble Grell with Sebastian XDXD)
Sep 9, 2010 5:18 PM
Jul 2010
Are you guys sure it's only 12 episodes ? T_T
There won't be more? *shocked fangirl*
Sep 9, 2010 5:19 PM

Jun 2009
Astrid_ said:
Mony-Chan said:
Astrid_ said:

Oh right... William.
*blushes*
´

Younger looking William.
Maybe as a teenager. ;3

That would be awesome! (when I think about William, I very much resemble Grell with Sebastian XDXD)

does that mean we might see undertaker in action and his eyes too ??
i would love too see his face even grell got crazy after he saw it right
Sep 9, 2010 5:20 PM

Jun 2009
NorikoW said:
Are you guys sure it's only 12 episodes ? T_T
There won't be more? *shocked fangirl*

thats what wiki and mal say next week is the final round and the ovas after
Sep 9, 2010 5:26 PM

Mar 2010
wow the time goes by fast... then you notice the years gonnah go by fast too...

-I don't care anymore...

Sep 9, 2010 5:29 PM
Aug 2010
Ciel discovered that Sebastian lied to him the whole time and was keeping him alive while he was supposed to be dead. He seemed to handle the news pretty well, since he still wants Sebastian to devour his soul and to fight for him and be his butler. Be as it may, I foresee some bitchslapping for Sebastian if Ciel gets to talk to him face to face XD
Sep 9, 2010 5:34 PM

Jun 2009
hmm will it and in a tragic or a happy end

1. hannah keeps ciel
2 sebi and claude kill hannah and then kill each other ciel ends up alone
3. claude uses a smart trick and gets ciel the other two look stupit
4. sebi gets his master back
5. ciel wants none at the end
Sep 9, 2010 5:38 PM

Mar 2010
well that would be a little sappy...

-I don't care anymore...

Sep 9, 2010 5:40 PM
Aug 2010
Kannei said:
hmm will it and in a tragic or a happy end

1. hannah keeps ciel
2 sebi and claude kill hannah and then kill each other ciel ends up alone
3. claude uses a smart trick and gets ciel the other two look stupit
4. sebi gets his master back
5. ciel wants none at the end

Ok first of all I didn't exactly understand what the hell Hannah is doing. I don't understand if she's just keeping the souls in her body or if she devoured them (I mean once you're devoured, you're dead, right? So why is Alois back in the next episode?), so I don't know what to make of the first option.

2.The second one is ok, but Ciel doesn't want that. He doesn't want to be alive, he wanted to die with his parents. He WANTS Sebastian to devour him.

3. I think there would be far too many people who would remain like this "O.O" for a good while and then start sending angry letters for the producers' liking if that were the case.

4. This is by far the one to which my vote goes (even though it makes the creation of a second season completely pointless because it's gonna end up just like the first one)

5. Ciel wants to die. It's a pain for him to be alive all alone. Once he got his revenge, he felt like there was no other purpose in life.
Sep 9, 2010 6:03 PM
Aug 2010
Ok so I understand that Hannah made a contract with Alois (and accidentally with Ciel because he's in the way), but the question is: WHAT contract is it? How can Alois be already in Hannah if she hasn't done anything? What kind of twisted deal did they make?
And what does all that "you can go back to Luka who's sleeping inside me" mean? Is it metaphoric, meaning that Alois and Luka will rest in peace together, or does it actually mean that souls that are devoured by demons still have some kind of life and conscience even when they're in the demons' stomach?
Sep 9, 2010 6:03 PM

Jun 2009
hmm it got quiet here huh
no wonder it was quiet a shocking ep after all
i was speechless myself
Sep 9, 2010 6:05 PM

Jun 2009
again much mystery no other choice then wait for the subs or the next and final ep but im sure one ep is too less too solve all the mystery what
has been talked about
Sep 9, 2010 6:12 PM
Aug 2010
yeah I mean how are they going to explain everything in like 25 minutes?
I think there are 13 episodes. It's impossible that they manage to end things well with just another episode.
Sep 9, 2010 6:12 PM

Oct 2008
Astrid_ said:
Kannei said:

cant stop watching it

Ok I may be an idiot, but sometimes I still dream about Claude being a completely different person and things turning out this way:

I know they only showed us this picture as a preview because this way we would have NEVER thought things would end up the way they did (you really would never tell... I mean have you guys looked at them? That picture could be the cover of a yaoi magazine), but sometimes I wish things had turned up that way, with Claude being in love with Alois (Alois would have probably died of heart attack for too much happiness if Claude had ever held him like that).

I swear I thought I was the only one who was still thinking. I really did adore Claude before he killed Alois. I kept telling myself, that Claude will redeem himself, but obviously that isn't going to happen.. I thought that there was just so much him other than being stoic.

I personally believe that if this was just a season that ALL about the Trancy Manor, then Claude probably wouldn't have been made into such a douchebag (heck, maybe this season would've been more intersting than the plot twist mania that going on around here).
Sep 9, 2010 6:16 PM

Jun 2009
Astrid_ said:
I think there are 13 episodes. It's impossible that they manage to end things well with just another episode.

yeah thats a badf move and a messed up when not a open ending
Sep 9, 2010 6:20 PM
Aug 2010
Kannei said:
Astrid_ said:

yeah thats a badf move and a messed up when not a open ending

Omg that would mean season three is on the way O.O no that can't be.
Sep 9, 2010 6:24 PM
Aug 2010
The_Cloned_One said:
Astrid_ said:
Kannei said:

cant stop watching it

I swear I thought I was the only one who was still thinking. I really did adore Claude before he killed Alois. I kept telling myself, that Claude will redeem himself, but obviously that isn't going to happen.. I thought that there was just so much him other than being stoic.

I personally believe that if this was just a season that ALL about the Trancy Manor, then Claude probably wouldn't have been made into such a douchebag (heck, maybe this season would've been more intersting than the plot twist mania that going on around here).

There were like a thousand other options which would have permitted to create a better plot and would have given us the ClaudexAlois romance, but the producers seem to like to make Alois suffer.
Sep 9, 2010 6:26 PM

Jun 2009
Astrid_ said:
The_Cloned_One said:
Astrid_ said:
Kannei said:

cant stop watching it

There were like a thousand other options which would have permitted to create a better plot and would have given us the ClaudexAlois romance, but the producers seem to like to make Alois suffer.

and let claude turn out too be the most evil ass posible
Sep 9, 2010 6:31 PM

Mar 2010
hmm that would be wierd if there was another season...

-I don't care anymore...

Sep 9, 2010 6:35 PM

Jun 2009
wierd yeah
like this
Sep 9, 2010 6:37 PM
Aug 2010
That's not weird XD that's the truth behind Kuroshitsuji XDXD
Sep 9, 2010 6:40 PM

Jun 2009
what kinda demon is hannah looks like a bat too me

haha batwoman
Sep 9, 2010 6:46 PM

Dec 2009
Okay...I'm not sure how I feel about this episode...

--Alois beating up Ciel's head & scratching through his skin until it bleeds (O.O)--so not cool. And "Ciel" crying was kinda unsettling too...

--I really want to be rid of Alois already--or at least I want him out of Ciel's body. I want quasi-normal Ciel back. *sigh* I mean, it seems like Alois might get some closure, so I guess that aspect's not so bad, but now that Ciel's more or less aware of everything going on, I really don't like the way he's being dragged along with all this. (If Ciel's going to get manipulated, it better be by Sebastian XP)

--I really liked how Ciel was still trying to reach out to Sebastian as he struggled against Alois' control. And of course, Ciel's brief lil' speech.. *fangirl heart swoons*

--I'm confused at what the heck is going on with the two souls occupying Ciel's body now. Did both the rings being dark symbolize the two souls finally 'becoming one?' A few episodes back I think Claude said that a soul doesn't taste the same without the body, but if Hannah just wanted Alois' soul, could she just eat it out of Ciel's body & then leave Ciel's soul in there for Sebastian? (Or Claude, though I refuse to seriously entertain that thought.)

--I still like Claude, even if I also still hate what he did to Ciel with the brainwashing. I think I may be kinda bummed if he gets killed off in the end. I especially liked him fessing up to wanting Ciel's soul to Alois, even though it triggered the traps. I still want Hannah gone, however. Even though she seems like she may actually have cared about Luca & Alois, I still can't seem to like her character. I don't know if that's just a product of having seen so many ick/fanservice scenes with her or what, but I really, really want her killed off.

--Claude taunting Sebastian..Claude is soo immature. And such a dork. And I sorta love him for that.

--I can't believe it, but I actually uttered the words, 'Poor Grell' after Sebby tossed him through the one explode-y door. I'm starting to like and feel sympathy for Grell..What has this series done to me?! And the 'Sebby Stare' Sebastian used on Grell this episode was great. :)

--Did anybody catch all the different stamps that corresponded with the different questions? I think I saw a rose, a jester, a horse, & a heart stamp on Claude's. As well as the eye-patch bunny & some kind of bird on Sebastian's...The rose was for the one about Alois' "real name" & the heart stamp was for the reciting "Yes, Your Highness." Sebastian got the rabbit and the bird one for answering the questions about Ciel...Did anyone catch any I missed?

I have to wonder how this is going to end. If MAL's correct & there's only one episode left, that means a lot of things are going to have to be resolved in a very short time--not usually a good sign.

Mony-Chan said:
Astrid_ said:

Oh right... William.
*blushes*
´

Younger looking William.
Maybe as a teenager. ;3

^WANT. (Well, longer hair optional.) ;)
~Heart & Thoughts With Japan~

Sep 9, 2010 6:47 PM

Jun 2008
Can I Laugh, Hannah Trolled Both Claude and Sebastian *hey hey, don't take it wrong, I love both of them but...*, she's awesome!!
I canNOT wait for the subs, OMG XD!
GO HANNAH XD!
I ship things I want! Why? Because it's fun!
I post retarded shit at times, sorry-- my dumbness might infect you!Please be cautious of me!
I don't come with a security label!

My anime list hasn't been updated for a really long time, so it's not accurate!

Sep 9, 2010 6:57 PM

Jun 2009
@OnyxEyes3: nice pics xD
Sep 9, 2010 7:29 PM
Aug 2010
Once the season is over I'm gonna write a romance ClaudexAlois fanfiction in which Claude will be so in love with Alois the most starstruck seme character you can think of is gonna look like a cold-hearted bastard in comparison.
Sep 9, 2010 7:38 PM
Aug 2010
OnyxEyes3 said:

Ok, maybe it's just me, but was anyone else reminded of Pan's Labyrinth when you saw Claude like that?

http://content9.flixster.com/rtmovie/14/39/14391_gal.jpg
Sep 9, 2010 8:35 PM

Jul 2010
And about the preview... the THREE demons are taking Ciel/Alois in that boat??
~* P H A N T O M H I V E ~ H O U S E H O L D *~

...because I NEED to see some Ciel x Sebastian again...
Sep 9, 2010 9:26 PM

Dec 2009
I... just don't really have anything to say to this episode.

Except my face went from
:l
to
:O
to
<:O
to
D:<

In the span of about 7 minutes.

At first, I was like, "I'm going to MAL and cussing Hanna(bitch) out!" But honestly, I saw Alois smiling, right before he fell into her arms. And you know what? I can honestly say I'm actually happy about that. I really hate her. I really really do. But she got Alois to smile, for real. Without adding a 'roll in shit' or something right after.

And by the previews, it looked like Hanna(bitch) won. From the very start I was telling myself, "Worst Case Scenario, Hanna(bitch) wins." And would you look at that? Hanna(bitch) won. At least, that's what it looks like. If previews are played in order, it looks like Claude and Sebastian are fighting Hanna(bitch), then they are going down that one river that Sebastian took Ciel down. And I bet you $100 dollars Alois/Ciel is in that boat, but just laying down. If the season really ends that way... I'm pretty dissapointed, a bit confused, but wow.

I just wanted to say, as a major Alois fangirl, a Ciel fangirl, and a Sebby fangirl, if the season ends with Hanna(bitch) winning the jackpot, I'm going to be sad yes, but wow. Like if you're about to go on the world's fastest and scariest rollercoaster, and the second you start actually screaming, it stops. That was this feels like. It went by too fast, but I'm still happy. In a way of course. It made me feel a lot of emotions no anime has made me feel before. I threw my phone at the wall cause when Hanna(bitch) went to lick Alois/Ciel, I thought she was gonna kiss him, and I was like, "Nooo!"

But I can't wait to see what the next episode brings... looks like it's gonna be 12 episode afterall. Too bad we had to wait 11 episodes to see something epic happen.

P.S.
Slutty Hanna(bitch) makes me puke.
Sep 9, 2010 10:02 PM

Oct 2008
Grell was fuckin' hilarious <3

And another episode with Harry Potter references.
First the chess pieces and now the maze lol
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Veain - Sep 16, 2010

850 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 25, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Sep 2, 2010

364 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 25, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Aug 19, 2010

1505 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 24, 4:29 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Aug 5, 2010

208 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 24, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Jul 22, 2010

200 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 23, 7:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.