Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »
Sep 11, 2010 5:29 PM

Aug 2010
Blasto said:
Fabienne said:
honestly the boobs in this show are too saggy and flabby
It was totally stupid that Takashhi squeezed her boob like that in this situation

Stupid? Yes,no doubt! But i think you wouldn't mind being Takashi at this moment,lol :-) But i agree,this moment just ruins romantic atmosphere...

What? You didn't think it was romantic when Saeko butchered a bunch of zombies and then screamed "I'm wet!"?
Sep 11, 2010 9:01 PM

Dec 2009
schroedernoah said:
Blasto said:
Fabienne said:
honestly the boobs in this show are too saggy and flabby
It was totally stupid that Takashhi squeezed her boob like that in this situation

Stupid? Yes,no doubt! But i think you wouldn't mind being Takashi at this moment,lol :-) But i agree,this moment just ruins romantic atmosphere...

What? You didn't think it was romantic when Saeko butchered a bunch of zombies and then screamed "I'm wet!"?

LOLOLOLOL, you make a great point :D
Sep 13, 2010 8:11 AM
Sep 2010
windy said:
Aversa said:
sayian said:
tsubasalover said:
Aversa said:
They skipped the sex scene!!

Saeko : Takashi..you will take responsible..right?
Takashi : If that what you want

101% They already done it LOL
Death-DevilSep 13, 2010 8:16 AM
Sep 16, 2010 2:34 PM

Aug 2008
rofl "I'M GETTING WET" epic scene
Sep 19, 2010 3:12 AM
Feb 2010
wth was up with the breast grabbing scene? so random? hahaha

but saeko's pretty cool. best female character of the show now. :D
Sep 19, 2010 4:04 PM

Dec 2009
"Nureru!" was the funniest moment. It will probably win an award or be nominated for popular phrase in the net this year lol
Sep 25, 2010 6:13 AM

Jun 2010
This anime is just pointlessly showing too much hentai with no reason. I'm done with this. only 1st ep at least seemed like it will have a story.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2010 11:50 AM
Aug 2010
personally..I think Takashi an Saeko are/would be a perfect pair...I really hope the writers don`t turn this into a love 4way*I say 4way because Saya obviously has feelings for him to besides Rei*..I think he`d fair better if he went for Saeko!
Sep 26, 2010 11:07 AM

May 2009
Well, my anger towards this series after watching the last lame attempt at an episode is gone. 5/5. The first time I've given any of it's episodes. Also, I think Highschool of the Dead would be just as good, if not better, if it was only Takashi and Saeko. Maybe Hirano could be in it too. Rei and Takagi are just baggage.

Also,

Yes, he makes me wet... and I don't even have what they also call kitty xD;

Saeko. She enjoys rape and revenge. My kind of girl :D

Also,
Wut?! :P

Anyway, so they cut out a sex scene. They should've at least given us a morning after scene with the two of them together... OR maybe at the very least shown a proper kiss between them? The skirt adjustment was a little too subtle. Personally I think they should just do away with all the fanservice and give us a (softcore maybe?) sex scene once in a while. There is a reason I can't watch more than one episode of this series at a time. It's called blue balls.
Oct 2, 2010 3:32 PM

Sep 2010
This episode kicked so much ass lol. I mean Saeko kicked so much ass =D. Also if they did cut out a sex scene its probably because they did not want to make it into a hentai show. Also they probably did not bother making it because when it first came out on japan tv it was the censored version(correct me if im wrong) but they got lazy and did not make a scene for the uncersored version(the one I have) because by about episode 7 or so they did not have anymore scenes that were cut from the show when it aired in japan or they toned down on the martial just a little so no more scenes would be cut out when it was being aired.
Oct 3, 2010 8:34 AM
Jan 2009
Well that end bit was certainly stupid.
Oct 8, 2010 8:43 PM

Jan 2008
Nothing like giving an emotional speech while groping someone!
Oct 12, 2010 10:29 AM
Mar 2009
And that night, Takashi became A MAN.

He also learned how to cheat on a girl and grope a girl and get away with it.
Oct 13, 2010 9:32 AM

Apr 2010
Good episode... since i haven't read the manga, i dunno what happens, but i hope that Saeko and Takashi get together.
Oct 13, 2010 9:36 AM

Apr 2010
ChronosXIII said:
And that night, Takashi became A MAN.

He also learned how to cheat on a girl and grope a girl and get away with it.

Cheat on a girl? Who's he cheating on? You talking about Rei? Absurd! They're not together... at the moment. And i hope they never do. But i haven't read the manga so i don't know.
Oct 15, 2010 6:35 PM

Aug 2010
ok Saeko just became a thousand times more awesome.
she was already badass to begin with
+revelation about her dark personality
+"i'm wet"
+that look she gets while she cuts zombies heads off

and the best part is that she doesn't have that cookie cutter super uptight and traditional female swordsman with no emotions personality, although she does have the haircut, but w/e she makes it look good.

also komura gets points for the epic boob grab
Oct 17, 2010 5:45 AM

Jan 2008
I'm glad to see an episode dedicated to Saeko x Komuro, they make such a great couple. I liked the humor - the parts where she gets wet made me laugh, as well as Komuro's shyness. What also caused a lol reaction was the final scene, where he utters those serious words while grabbing her tit, I mean who the hell would do such a thing? Lmao.

IMO, Saeko's the best HOTD girl, especially now that we know her "dark moe" side, she's so awesome because of it.

I'm not sure whether they had sex or just kissed, but the whole episode was building up towards that scene.
Oct 20, 2010 7:25 PM

Aug 2008
I actually have no interest in Saeko, but this ep seems to bring me some interest on her.

Mercer said:
As a side note -

Agreed
Oct 21, 2010 4:10 AM

Oct 2010
dvl_ said:
IMO, Saeko's the best HOTD girl, especially now that we know her "dark moe" side, she's so awesome because of it.

I have to disagree with you completely . I don't see at all how Saeko represents the "best person" because i already went through the whole "killing makes me horny" thing, and that's the first reason. Again, you might find it sexy or hott, but it's kind of hard to look objectively at a people in general and say that one trait of the best girls is that they get wet when they hurt people.

Becides,her desire to hurt and kill others for her own enjoyment comes the closest to making her evil and it makes her a Candidate for sacrifice...So i'm not happy to see Saeko's dark side.And I won't be surprised if she will sacrifice her life to protect the team in the end of manga...

The second reason though is that she's sexually manipulative, and she even admits it herself. (You should read manga and you'll understand what i am talking about). I remember that whole deal about her saying that she doesn't intend to let the guys forget that she's a woman (she doesn't seem to distinguish between Takashi and Hirano when she says that either, meaning she's going to be flaunting to BOTH of them). In context you might call it "sexual healing", but I'm having a tough time after that scene deciding which of her advances are legitimate and which ones are driven by that "sexual healing", which is decidedly unsexy. Makes her a great character, but not the best one.

I wouldn't call any of hotd character "the best one".Everybody has his or her own issues.

IMHO...
RionXOct 21, 2010 5:39 AM
Oct 25, 2010 5:51 PM

Feb 2009
I approve of Saeko!
Nov 29, 2010 5:07 PM

Aug 2010
This episode made me realize Saeko is the best out of all HOTD ladies.
Dec 2, 2010 9:12 PM

Mar 2010
Amazing episode! Beautifully planned and executed! Saeko is definitely a winner in my books. Insanity, plus a dark past, plus a mature body. Most definitely a winner! ( ^.^ ) Just out of curiosity, they had sex I'm almost certain I believe? I can't say for sure, but I think they might have cut a lot of sexual related scenes this episode. (Unless I find an unedited version) Looking forward to the next!
Dec 26, 2010 8:13 PM
Nov 2009
I hope that Takashi and Saeko don't end up together :| I don't like her personality type much. It's good that she's there, because she is very cool, but I hope she doesn't end up with him!
Jan 6, 2011 2:26 PM

Nov 2009
omg she gets horny from killing ppl XD and wow they kissed! hes just like got every1 jealous... and i like how he arrived to the house with his arm around her ^^ i like them together cuz the other girls r bleh XP lol "Is getting girls wet your hobby?!" that was funny and a great idea to do the car thing in the water... i like how a zombie was thrown in the water then the truck ran over it haha OMG and the funniest part was where he found a portable potty X'D that was so funny! "It's a portable toilet, just for you Saeko-Sama." lol an did u see his face when he was like gazing over at where she was changing?! he wasnt looking but he was like standing still in shock as if he could kinda X} bwahaha it was SO funny! anyway this was a great epi!!!
Jan 10, 2011 4:17 AM

Feb 2008
They might as well go full hentai at this point.
Jan 29, 2011 3:00 AM

Oct 2008
Saeko is moe.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jan 30, 2011 10:34 AM

Aug 2008
I wish they had shown their kiss :<
Saeko x Takashi are cute together i think.
Feb 2, 2011 3:38 PM

Nov 2010
I think they did it that night,
at the and of episode she ask him will he take responsibility ...

YOU WILL ...
Feb 2, 2011 11:47 PM

Sep 2010
I think none of you ppl will survive on a zombie invasion... in this we get 2 points of view: typical anime relationship, and survival "strategies...
She's very cool, pretty and badass, but just think a little, she was close to say "i love candles in my ass<3"; if he said no, he'll fucked up.
as a anime`s pov, he's a baka, looks like they can make a good couple,
besides all, the show still being awesome, zombies+moe=awesome fusion, and i still very shocked that takashi's voice is done by a girl
Feb 14, 2011 10:15 AM

Feb 2011
supersayen said:
Random guy + Saeko + the same room + they are alone ==­> you are not a man if there is no sex.

Yeah your right were humans after all lust is one of our traits
Apr 3, 2011 2:30 AM

Sep 2010
Just when I was thinking that Saeko was perfect without any flaws, we learn her true nature. But who cares, she's still the best.

And Takashi's last comment after the credits makes me skeptical...
AngelicFecesApr 3, 2011 2:35 AM
Apr 3, 2011 7:42 AM

Feb 2011
looks like someone enjoy so much

confusing episode
what the mean of take responsibilities in the last scene?
May 5, 2011 5:38 PM

Sep 2009
Someone had a zombie-killing-gasm!!!!!
lol
Was squeezing her boob really necessary???
May 10, 2011 11:40 AM

Oct 2010
I'm keep asking myself...
Did they do it or not? In manga, the disappearence of saeko and komuro is missing, this episode is an anime only episode.
But, what to say, this is just for our imagination to resolve however we like it.

Catalano
May 20, 2011 7:12 AM

Mar 2011
^^
Jun 21, 2011 12:59 PM

Mar 2011
Ha! I love how after watching the episode and coming here everyone is wondering if Takashi and Saeko had sex, well, I thought it was implied that they did, from the kiss before it went dark, and then after, when she held his hand and asked 'will you take responsibility'. Sure, that could mean accept and take responsibility for her darkness etc but I've often heard that line used in hentai after a heavy bout of unprotected shagging.

Well, nothing compares to Saeko's own sexual development in that she finaly comes to terms with getting off through violence! Dirty girl! I like it! ^.^

Not sure the other girls will be happy about this development. Hirano will probably ask for tips! Or be jealous. Or both!
Jul 8, 2011 8:19 AM

Feb 2011
WTF I saw Higurashi when Saeko went crazy.

Awesome ep.
Jul 8, 2011 8:27 AM

Jun 2011
Can you Say epic Or what
Jul 21, 2011 8:36 PM

Oct 2009
'All in order to survive.'

That pissed me off, twice.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 19, 2011 7:19 PM
Jul 2009
Wtf.. why did he grab her boob?

And does anyone know the song they played when Saeko started fighting at the end?
Aug 20, 2011 7:30 PM
Feb 2011
Maybe the zombies appeared because of the sounds of them having sex? :3 I guess after those few hints we *could* assume they had some comfort sex. It's up to our imagination.
Yanoflies said:

Same.
godspeedspikeAug 20, 2011 7:34 PM
Aug 25, 2011 10:57 PM

Jan 2010
Yanoflies said:

idk why that would piss you off. he was basically talking about how he had to
When he said he accepted it to survive, he means it in terms of well ImpalerPT puts it in better terms,
ImpalerPT said:
I think you people are misunderstanding what he said in the end.

When he said he accepted it to survive, he means it in terms of:

Accepting everything after the zombie apocalypse, in order to survive.
People who don't accept whats happening end up killing themselves or dying in some stupid way, EXAMPLE: That teacher in ep1, that kills himself etc etc.

So in order for him to survive he had to accept everything that's happening ( thing he was doing since the zombie apocalypse ), killing people, killing kids, robbing, zombie genocide, and other human people *insert Saeko here*

TD;DR he adapted to this new world, else he would not suvive. NOT I nailed her to survive.
Dec 6, 2011 4:13 PM

Apr 2011
nice speak, boy, but.... WHY DO YOU GROPE HER BOOB?
My mission: Save the world! My weapons: a controller, a bunch of friends and lots of Anime!
Dec 9, 2011 11:39 PM

Jun 2011
I am liking Saeko more and more.
Feb 1, 2012 1:43 AM

Sep 2011
"Is getting girls wet part of your hobby or something!"
Mar 13, 2012 8:21 PM
Mar 2012
No, Saeko and Takashi didn't have sex. They only kissed and whatnot, but no shagging.

In the OVA, when Saeko goes all crazy dirty girl on "Takashi" (she was hallucinating this, and it was actually Rei), she says that

"I've always wanted to do this with you"
"I can't resist the urges of my body any longer"
blah blah blah

or something along that line.

obviously by "do" she means phucky-phucky time.

So this implies that up to the OVA timeline, Saeko has not had sex with Takashi yet.

Plus, people point to Saeko shifting her skirt after they walk out of the temple as evidence that something went on.

I looked it over one more time, and she never shifted her skirt. She simply place her hand on the side of it. Is that scandalous?

Plus, in the manga, the kiss doesn't even happen in the temple. So if you're following the manga story from which the anime is based off of, then no they did not do anything.

And apparently the production team of the anime also agree that they did not have sex due to their hints in the OVA (which does not follow manga story. they never reach a beach or any of that. the OVA was pure ecchi fun and thats it).

And as to why the zombies were waiting for them outside the temple, Takashi states they made no noise. So they didn't have noisy sex. In fact, they didn't have sex at all.

And plus the entire love triangle plot element would be ruined if Takashi has already gone BALLS DEEP with Saeko.

There's my analysis.
Mar 22, 2012 7:54 AM

Jan 2012
So basically they have no problem showing us naked asses and boobs bouncing all over but when there's kisses they have to leave them out like regular romantic development was below them? Fail logic. Oh, and loved seeing Saeko go crazy when fighting the zombies in the end. "I'm so wet!" made me lol.

"You'll take responsibility, right?" while blushing that much even implied that something more than a kiss happened between them even though it's unlikely. Think it's stupid though when such a brainless ecchi heavy show leaves it completely up to the imagination when something actually happens.

My favourite episode so far I think but I can't help but reeaaaally wish that they would have toned down the dumb and awkward fanservice that drags down the overall impression so much.
Mar 24, 2012 1:25 AM
Mar 2012
GuZ said:
So basically they have no problem showing us naked asses and boobs bouncing all over but when there's kisses they have to leave them out like regular romantic development was below them? Fail logic. Oh, and loved seeing Saeko go crazy when fighting the zombies in the end. "I'm so wet!" made me lol.

"You'll take responsibility, right?" while blushing that much even implied that something more than a kiss happened between them even though it's unlikely. Think it's stupid though when such a brainless ecchi heavy show leaves it completely up to the imagination when something actually happens.

My favourite episode so far I think but I can't help but reeaaaally wish that they would have toned down the dumb and awkward fanservice that drags down the overall impression so much.

Yea, I don't understand why they need to hide all the kissing scenes. First in episode 6 when rei and takashi were getting it on. Then here in the temple with saeko. its as if the raw intimacy is too much, but the tit jiggling isn't. lol. oh well. just a little complaint.

Nah, I don't think Takashi went BALLS DEEP with saeko. Notice how in the OVA, Saeko says some things that obviously is evidence that they only made out in the temple (I won't explain any further in case you haven't watched the OVA yet which is basically the 13th episode).

Hmmmm, although everybody agrees the fanservice is excessive, I don't think HOTD would be HOTD without it. If there was no fan service, the show would just be another depressing zombie apocalypse (we have The Walking Dead for that). If there was moderate fan service, it wouldn't be as hilarious.

You see, the reason why I love the show is because the Ecchi fan service contrasts so well with the deep, meaningful, philosophical, emotional, and relatively realistic plot/character development/character motives/interactions.
Mar 24, 2012 1:27 AM
Mar 2012
Plus I'm an NRA member myself and I own dozens of rifles, shotguns, and handguns.

So you can see why I love Kohta's character.

Gun nuts ftw.

I'm in the Army National Guard, so it makes sense for me to like firearms. Kohta on the other hand is just a lunatic! haha
Mar 29, 2012 4:31 PM

Jul 2011
umm this episode just taught me that im into s&m i mean that whole tit squeezing scene well..... HAWT!!!!!!
Pages (11) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

FaithoftheFallen - Aug 15, 2010

425 by Hue_Enjoyer »»
Apr 25, 9:22 PM

» If Highschool of the Dead did NOT involve zombies

LAKool-AidGang - Jul 7, 2023

18 by CombatMagic »»
Apr 11, 8:18 PM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 11, 2010

461 by Hokage_the_7th »»
Apr 9, 5:34 AM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 12, 2010

254 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 20, 7:02 PM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 5, 2010

276 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 20, 12:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.