Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 29, 2010 2:22 PM

Aug 2010
why nagasi T.T she is soo clumbsy, i like kyou alot alot alot more, that gorila girl
Sep 3, 2010 2:20 PM

Feb 2009
First off, her name is Nagisa.

Second of all, she was easily the best choice for Tomoya (Hence, in the OVA's, Nagisa wasn't there. Let's face it, the only way anyone else stood a chance was if Tomoya never met Nagisa). Their interactions were the most natural and it was obvious that they balanced each other out extremely well.

Nagisa was the logical, and the best, choice.
Sep 13, 2010 4:46 PM

Aug 2010
Kipcha said:
First off, her name is Nagisa.

Second of all, she was easily the best choice for Tomoya (Hence, in the OVA's, Nagisa wasn't there. Let's face it, the only way anyone else stood a chance was if Tomoya never met Nagisa). Their interactions were the most natural and it was obvious that they balanced each other out extremely well.

Nagisa was the logical, and the best, choice.
hmmm. i can understand xD , hmm i like tsundere characters ^^.
but anyhow one question : kyou= kagami from lucky star?
Apr 11, 2011 8:40 AM
May 2009
Kinda does doesn't it. I mean even the hair styles are kinda similar with the twins.

But yeah Nagisa was probably the better choice. either that or Tomoyo.
Apr 15, 2011 1:02 AM
Oct 2008
The main reason is probably the story was not catered to your taste. You may not like Nagisa but others do; its an irrelevant matter. Also, the main story just works better with Nagisa.
Apr 18, 2011 12:20 AM

Dec 2010
tthammy said:
why nagasi T.T she is soo clumbsy, i like kyou alot alot alot more, that gorila girl

i agree kyou was better nagisa was like i dont know maybe boring is the right word
i played the visual novel and kyou arc was unique in many ways
the chemistry between kyou ,tomoya and Sunohara was great
nagisa is the main girl in the visual novel so thats why the anime choose her root
but just because of than she was not the best choice thats why its a visual novel
is for players to make choices.so if you like kyou good for you ,i do too and so do many others
i say she should get her own 25 episodes with tomoya that would be interesting
and for the record tomoyo please she is the worst
hack5Apr 13, 2013 10:54 PM
May 24, 2011 8:09 AM

Aug 2010
hack5 said:
tthammy said:

i agree kyou was better nagisa was like i dont know maybe boring is the right word
i played the visual novel and kyou arc was unique in many ways
the chemistry between kyou ,tomoya and Sunohara was great
nagisa is the main girl in the visual novel so thats why the anime choose her root
but just because of than she was not the best choice thats way its a visual novel
is for players to make choices.so if you like kyou good for you ,i do too and so do many others
i say she should get her own 25 episodes with tomoya that would be interesting
and for the record tomoyo please she is the worst

hmm its almust been a year now since i post. i totaly agree with you hack5 tomoyo is teh worse >,< . i read the visual novel . i liked tomoyo in the anime til i read the novel
Jul 6, 2011 1:38 AM

Feb 2011
I lol at Nagasi
Jul 6, 2011 1:45 AM

Sep 2010
Try watching Clannad Kyou Chapter. Tomoya took the Kyou route. However, I'm against that pairing since... you might want to watch it first.
Jul 7, 2011 5:11 AM
Dec 2007
zetsuboSensei said:
Try watching Clannad Kyou Chapter. Tomoya took the Kyou route. However, I'm against that pairing since... you might want to watch it first.
...Since it makes Tomoya into a two-timing douchebag. It seriously was a hard route to play through.

Anyway, the one other girl I think should have gotten him is Kotomi but fans don't seem to like her as much as Tomoyo and Kyou.

Jul 7, 2011 5:18 AM

Sep 2010
Leon-Gun said:
zetsuboSensei said:
...Since it makes Tomoya into a two-timing douchebag. It seriously was a hard route to play through.

Anyway, the one other girl I think should have gotten him is Kotomi but fans don't seem to like her as much as Tomoyo and Kyou.

Tomoya wasn't enjoying her company. But I feel very, very bad for Ryou.
Jul 7, 2011 5:42 AM

Jun 2009
zetsuboSensei said:
Leon-Gun said:
zetsuboSensei said:

Tomoya wasn't enjoying her company. But I feel very, very bad for Ryou.

It's not like Tomoya was the only one at fault, I'd argue that Ryou and Kyou were equally to blame to be honest.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 7, 2011 5:57 AM
Dec 2007
insan3soldiern said:

It's not like Tomoya was the only one at fault, I'd argue that Ryou and Kyou were equally to blame to be honest.
Well yeah, all 3 either had hidden intentions behind their actions or just had a half-hearted approach. Would have saved all of them a lot of grief if he had said no from the start.
Leon-GunJul 7, 2011 6:00 AM

Jul 7, 2011 6:14 AM

Jun 2009
Leon-Gun said:
insan3soldiern said:

Well yeah, all 3 either had hidden intentions behind their actions or just had a half-hearted approach. Would have saved all of them a lot of grief if he had said no from the start.

Well, it would have saved them a lot of grief if Kyou would have been more honest with her self and Ryou wouldn't have been jealous of her sister. So, again, everyone has a part of the blame.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Sep 7, 2011 4:57 PM

Aug 2011
Nagasi? I preffer kuoy or toyomo
Sep 7, 2011 5:10 PM

Sep 2011
Geratriz said:
Nagasi? I preffer kuoy or toyomo
suhnoro was obviousy better for him.

and really you cant argue why he shouldnt of chose nagisa after watching after story, you just cant. plus it was extremly obvious she was the love interets fromt he start, and you really couldnt of expected kyou to end with him, she and ryou are probably the least important characters in the show for crying out loud, they dont affect any arc, people, or anything, hell there in after story for like 20 min total

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 21, 2011 8:29 AM

Aug 2010
xD it had been a year, sorry i missspelled her name lol
Dec 22, 2011 10:45 AM
Jul 2011
shintai88 said:
Kinda does doesn't it. I mean even the hair styles are kinda similar with the twins.

But yeah Nagisa was probably the better choice. either that or Tomoyo.

The Hair Styles With The twins In Both Series, Being Similar, Is Because They Both Were Produced By Kyoto Animation. [ late comment, but oh well. ]
Dec 22, 2011 11:32 PM
Dec 2011
Leon-Gun said:
zetsuboSensei said:

I agree with you on the second point. Aside from the whole violin thing (made no sense how she couldn't improve over time considering she played as a child), I thought she was a great (yet different) character. Very sweet/innocent, incredibly intelligent and incredibly ignorant at the same time (that was cute to me), and as for character design, it was either her or Kyou that were the best looking! Her back story was very touching too!

As for your first point, I disagree...
in real life guys date a girl that they "kinda" like all the time. In a perfect world the one that you really like also really likes you, but often that isn't the case. In this Kyou arc, Tomoya would've assumed Kyou wasn't interested especially when you consider she kept pushing Tomoya to hook up with Ryou. I found this arc to be very realistic and it's the only one I played so far in the VN. I was trying for Kotomi but I screwed up early and this was the next best choice because I really liked the Kyou arc epiode!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

id - Feb 12, 2009

726 by PsychicSensor »»
Apr 30, 9:20 PM

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

patient_senses - Mar 12, 2009

1169 by Bruh69XD »»
Apr 30, 5:37 PM

» Hopefully this isn't annoying

Ricdumb - Apr 10

5 by lycan_ »»
Apr 30, 11:42 AM

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

angel999 - Oct 23, 2008

319 by KingOfPneumos »»
Apr 14, 10:59 PM

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Davison - Oct 16, 2008

260 by KingOfPneumos »»
Apr 8, 7:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.