Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sailor Moon Eternal Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 15, 2010 11:11 PM

Oct 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol.. it's like aliens invading Sailor Moon. >.>
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Oct 21, 2011 7:39 AM

Jun 2009
oh well all ended up well in the end
Oct 30, 2011 9:54 AM

Sep 2008
It was a pretty good episode with the action and all.
Totally loved how dumb Usagi was with Chibi-Usa's identity when she go into the spacecraft.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2013 10:41 PM

Jul 2008
Well Rubeus sort of bought it. I can't say I blame her trying. Rubeus got what he deserved in the end.
Feb 10, 2014 2:54 AM
Mar 2013
Rubeus is a fail. He kept the scouts hostage instead of finishing them off. Well, Rubeus wasn't exactly the smartest chip on the block anyway. I'm going to miss powers of gravitation. Finally a decent power for once.

Also, Sailor Teleport? They're just make things up as they go along aren't they?
May 16, 2014 10:02 PM

Aug 2007
Japan sure has a thing with using crosses for hostage situations, eh?
It does give an eerie vibe, but I'm sure they mostly use it because christian symbolism seems more exotic.

Jul 31, 2014 1:42 AM

Aug 2012
The senshi are crucified and the villain dies in an explosion in outer space ... this is definitely not Precure.
Jul 3, 2016 2:18 PM
Sep 2007
Now you know how Koan felt. How do you like it, Rubeus?
Oct 9, 2016 6:13 PM
Jan 2012
Good moment for Sailor moon superate super gravity.
Scene of Teletransport so very excellent. Rubeus was discarded inhumanely. But for what he did with the sisters / black moon half was expected to have no mercy from him. New arc begins.
Much beautiful animation new from opening.
Jun 4, 2017 1:55 AM

Jan 2013
Can't believe girls left Rubeus alone to die. They wanted to save like the whole globe and now that. XD
Sailor Pluto is coming! Finally someone new.

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
Jul 10, 2017 9:03 AM
Nov 2015
Prince Dimande is so handsome. Hope he is more than a typical villain like Rubeus though.
Jul 10, 2017 9:05 AM
Nov 2015
Lycan said:
It does give an eerie vibe, but I'm sure they mostly use it because christian symbolism seems more exotic.

The use of cross began in the Edo period as a method of execution. They were first used to hang up "foreign" Christians, but then their use became widespread and not limited to religious crimes.
Adultery was often given this punishment.
Jul 10, 2017 9:06 AM
Nov 2015
I love Usagi in this.
Jul 10, 2017 11:33 PM

Aug 2007
Sean_Nessman said:
Lycan said:

The use of cross began in the Edo period as a method of execution. They were first used to hang up "foreign" Christians, but then their use became widespread and not limited to religious crimes.
Adultery was often given this punishment.

I appreciate the information! very interesting.

Sep 19, 2018 6:52 AM

Mar 2017
Sailor Moon may suck at fighting scenes, but this was still an exciting little finale! It was kinda brutal to see the sailor soldiers freaking crucified like that. Only now did I realize that both main antagonists in this season are from outer space, though I liked Ali + En a bit more I think. They had more of a personality. Then again, the Sailor Soldiers are named after planets and come from a moon kingdom or something? So I guess it makes sense that they beat the shit out of alien scum. These last few episodes were bearable again, so I hope they won't follow this up with garbage spoilers again.

Dec 15, 2018 10:39 PM

Jun 2015
dang, the hostages are kept on crosses and the villain ends up dying in an explosion.. would've never noticed that as a kid, probably wouldn't of even questioned it.
Jan 24, 2019 10:08 AM
Mar 2018
At long last after a bunch of mediocre-to-oks we got a good episode. This one was intense from start-to-finish, surprisingly dark (the Sailor Guardians kept on crosses? another murder-suicide?), and overall a good one.
Apr 18, 2022 10:50 AM

Mar 2020
RIP bozo and good riddance

Cool episode with some good moments for Usagi that showed her growth and same for Chibi-Usa

Mar 28, 2023 12:36 PM
Jan 2019
emeraldrosary said:
Rubeus is a fail. He kept the scouts hostage instead of finishing them off. Well, Rubeus wasn't exactly the smartest chip on the block anyway. I'm going to miss powers of gravitation. Finally a decent power for once.

Also, Sailor Teleport? They're just make things up as they go along aren't they?

Actually they did use Sailor Teleport already in the first arc...
...In the Manga...

Basically, while in the Anime, Sailor Moon and Senshi learned of their Moon Kingdom past when Kunzite used his ANOTHER DIMENSION attack ripped of straight from Gemini Saint from Saint Seiya, they got warped to Moon Kingdom ruins on the Moon.       
In the Manga, however, they got warped to the Moon on their own will, when Luna told them to use Sailor Teleport to warp to the Moon, where they could learn their past.

Writers of the Anime seems have forgotten that Sailor Senshi never used this technique in the Anime XDDDD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sailor Moon R Episode 12 Discussion

VARIAchan - Aug 13, 2010

20 by Neemesis_2 »»
Yesterday, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Sailor Moon R Episode 9 Discussion

VARIAchan - Aug 13, 2010

15 by Neemesis_2 »»
Apr 23, 3:34 AM

Poll: » Sailor Moon R Episode 8 Discussion

ukonkivi - Oct 15, 2009

18 by Neemesis_2 »»
Apr 22, 7:10 AM

Poll: » Sailor Moon R Episode 7 Discussion

ukonkivi - May 11, 2009

23 by Neemesis_2 »»
Apr 22, 6:38 AM

Poll: » Sailor Moon R Episode 6 Discussion

ukonkivi - May 11, 2009

27 by Neemesis_2 »»
Apr 21, 3:55 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.