Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 12, 2010 8:02 PM

Jun 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The Org. trying to dispatch claymores for every continent an AO is?? And they don't consider the claymore life, loosing #1 or any single digit is okay for them

Damn! the hunting never stops, now its Rafaela.. even Galatae fall down on them

*You know now that we can track you down and cut off your heads before you even realize it...* damn what's this all about?? I'm guessing that they are very powerful Org. that by rebelling won't do any harm to them

Helen, Deneve bragging again their ranks haha and teasing and old friend (huh?) rank
Nice Miria is here too
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Aug 12, 2010 8:19 PM
Mar 2010
new Claymores introduced now (or about to be):

Clare's Era (continued/updated for you):

Eva: rank 7
Flora: rank 8
Undine: rank 11
Veronica: rank 13
Cynthia: rank 14
Eliza: rank 17
Lily: rank 18
Cuinee: rank 20
Zeruda: rank 24
Amelia: rank 27
Wendy: rank 30
Tabatha: rank 31
Pamela: rank 35
Claudia: rank 36
Natalie: rank 37
Carla: rank 39
Yuma: rank 40
Matilda: rank 41
Juliana: rank 43
Diana: rank 44
Lucia: rank unknown
Kate: rank unknown

------------------------------------------------------------------

rank 5 Rafaela IS INDEED SPECIAL as Rubel said to Clare+Jean... Rafaela would definately PWN Clare+Jean at this point in time... it's a VERY GOOD THING that Clare+Jean didn't resist going to the north land to Pieta town....

remember Rafaela was assigned to execute rank 2 Irene of the Quick Sword and presumably did so (disappointed that Irene didn't even have both her arms... not that, that would have made the battle more fun for Rafaela... lol...hehe)
Sep 15, 2010 7:31 PM
Jun 2010
Oh shit. Number 9, number 8 and number 6 in the same place. Shit's getting serious now.

Aug 3, 2011 10:17 PM

Apr 2008
Reunion!
I missed Deneve, Helen and Miria. Time to fight!
Sep 8, 2012 1:43 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
That Rafaela so so creepy. I wonder who took her eye? Priscilla maybe?
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 20, 2015 7:13 AM

Aug 2012
Some familiar faces, I loved the chapter.
Hopefully most of them will survive.
May 26, 2017 12:31 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
th north is very cold, and dark :/
Aug 10, 2019 6:50 PM

Apr 2019
God, I find it too hard to recognize these different claymores. A bunch of them look alike... It took me a while to recognize Miria and the others.
Feb 1, 2020 6:47 PM

Sep 2011
Oh yeah, the group is finally back together. But I have a bad felling about this mission. I don't think that everyone will get out of it alive.
Jul 1, 2022 3:31 AM

Nov 2020
Amazing they are all in the same place. I am curious to see who will survive...
Sorry for my english xD!

RIP Kentaro Miura :(
RIP Akira Toriyama :(

Dec 11, 2023 1:08 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
As if Clare and Jean couldn't take Rafaela (#5). Clare beat awakened Ophelia (#4) alone, and just fought equally hard with Galatea (#3) against the big awakened male (Gauf?)

I don't get it..

Also why these Claymores so damn loyal to these corrupt af men?

End scene was great. Yeah the girls. All the good Claymores seem to be here.
Mar 12, 3:06 AM
May 2017
Reply to aod-kun
As if Clare and Jean couldn't take Rafaela (#5). Clare beat awakened Ophelia (#4) alone, and just fought equally hard with Galatea (#3) against the big awakened male (Gauf?)

I don't get it..

Also why these Claymores so damn loyal to these corrupt af men?

End scene was great. Yeah the girls. All the good Claymores seem to be here.
@aod-kun I thought it was too good to be true too that Clare(#47) managed to defeat Ophelia(#4), though we also have to consider that Ophelia's lost her spirit to live after realizing that she had awakened after she saw her own reflection in the water back when she tried to drown Clare.

She was far from her optimal power at the time because of that, which is the only reason Clare managed to defeat her - because she let her.

Though what I wonder though is why Ophelia put so so much fate in Clare to defeat Priscilla in the first place before dying, giving her a chance. Because we didn't see them discuss it at all, how did Ophelia know about Clare's involvement with her? It's all so vague.
Mar 13, 1:03 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Reply to walkingbroccoli
@aod-kun I thought it was too good to be true too that Clare(#47) managed to defeat Ophelia(#4), though we also have to consider that Ophelia's lost her spirit to live after realizing that she had awakened after she saw her own reflection in the water back when she tried to drown Clare.

She was far from her optimal power at the time because of that, which is the only reason Clare managed to defeat her - because she let her.

Though what I wonder though is why Ophelia put so so much fate in Clare to defeat Priscilla in the first place before dying, giving her a chance. Because we didn't see them discuss it at all, how did Ophelia know about Clare's involvement with her? It's all so vague.
@walkingbroccoli yeah fair

have you read more? we also learn more about Rafaela
Mar 14, 3:49 AM
May 2017
Reply to aod-kun
@walkingbroccoli yeah fair

have you read more? we also learn more about Rafaela
@aod-kun Yes, I've currently read up to chapter 124. though it's more a chore to read by now, I want to see it to the end
Mar 14, 2:32 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Reply to walkingbroccoli
@aod-kun Yes, I've currently read up to chapter 124. though it's more a chore to read by now, I want to see it to the end
@walkingbroccoli yeah i ended up putting it on hold to read other things

More topics from this board

Poll: » Claymore Chapter 9 Discussion

Rasco - Dec 2, 2011

7 by Ogre666 »»
Apr 6, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Claymore Chapter 79 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

avrc - May 2, 2008

110 by psygol »»
Mar 28, 8:16 PM

» Question?

mrSmiles - Jul 4, 2009

6 by _MackynCheese »»
Mar 21, 3:15 AM

Poll: » Claymore Chapter 1 Discussion

kansas778 - Sep 14, 2009

26 by _MackynCheese »»
Mar 20, 1:10 PM

Poll: » Claymore Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 )

evil_kenshin - Feb 4, 2008

64 by walkingbroccoli »»
Mar 12, 3:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.