Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 13, 2010 10:34 AM

Mar 2008
This episode was just so crazy.
But there was plenty good moments.
Like Sebastian with spear,when he sew and when Claude take sword.
And of course moment with cream....
I am glad to hear what Ciel soul is pure.
Aug 13, 2010 10:37 AM
Aug 2010
I was sincerely surprised when the fight between Ciel and Alois degenerated, because frankly, these boys are generally pretty helpless without their butlers carrying them around like dolls. I thought they wouldn't as much as scratch each other. But Ciel revealed himself to be a damn bastard in the end.
Honestly, I don't get why everyone is so interested in him. Sebastian, Claude, Alois, Elizabeth... what the hell does he have that is so special?
I've personally had enough of him. One can only take so much of dark and mysterious.

Yeah, you heard that right Sebastian. There's one person in the universe who doesn't give a toss about your f*****g bocchan. Can you possibly believe it?
Aug 13, 2010 10:43 AM
Aug 2010

P.S. And by the way Sebastian is a backstabber too. He doesn't have any right over this Ciel anymore, because Ciel already took his revenge.
Aug 13, 2010 11:43 AM

Jul 2010
Okay, watched it with subs. =O
So Ciel's soul is still pure...even with all that revenge and stuff? How is that possible? XD;
So now I understand why everyone wants him. Lol.
And now we learn that Alois isn't Alois. But Jim Machen? D:
aksojdadmaeldjodjdaodadad WHERE IS THE REAL ALOIS?! DX
But I still love Alois (Jim). =D
Aug 13, 2010 11:44 AM
Aug 2010
Where did you watch it with subs???????
Aug 13, 2010 12:25 PM

Jan 2010
Loved the Yakitake Japan references, that was unexpected. The fact that Alois has a bunch of demons that he calls his "spiders", where Ceil has one and is referred to as the "dog" is actually pretty cool. Especially since Sebastian can keep up with all of them (w/out Claude) at once. It's almost like all of the Trancy servants are one demon, but split into multiple bodies, with Claude as the "main" body. Not sure if that applies to Hannah, though. Speaking of, she actually talked! I wasn't expecting her do do anything except gasp in pain when Alois tortured her.
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
Aug 13, 2010 12:29 PM
Aug 2010
Ok, I just finished watching the episode with the subs. The only word that describes how I feel right now is "flabbergasted".
I'm not that angry with Ciel anymore because I must say the demons really orchestrated the entire plot pretty well. He's excused because he's been masterfully fooled, but what astounded me is that Alois knows the truth! He knows that Claude wants Ciel's soul and told Ciel the demons were betraying him! When he said that the spiders were going to eat Ciel's soul, he was referring to Claude. And you've seen that Ciel nearly believed him for a second. But now we discovered that Alois' real name is Jim, and if in the next episode he's going to confess who he really is, it means that Ciel won't go after him anymore, but will start searching for the real Alois. I really hope it doesn't mean that Jim's work is done and they'll let him die.

It really BROKE MY HEART when in the end Alois said to Claude "Oh you look as if you found some maggot swarming in a dung pile" with that resignated smile. I want that demon dead. Immediately.

On a lighter note, I don't know why, but I HOWLED WITH LAUGHTER when Ciel told Alois he wanted to duel with him, and Alois said "Oh, so we're not going to the restroom together" XDXD
Aug 13, 2010 12:32 PM

Apr 2010
I think theres no way that alois is still alive since claude ditched him
When Claude was getting the sword out of hannah it felt like i was choking too ....
and i cant stand watching someone suffer when that person is being ignored

Aug 13, 2010 12:45 PM
Aug 2010
I think I understood how things are gonna work out. Sebastian knows that Alois isn't the real Trancy heir, so when he signed the contract with Claude, he already had in mind to let Ciel discover that Claude's master is not the real Alois. This way Ciel won't try to kill him anymore, but will instead pursue the real Alois. When Ciel will finally kill the real Alois, Sebastian will claim his soul, but Claude won't have it, because the contract said that he could have Ciel only if Ciel killed what we discovered to be JIM. So in short Alois is not going to die, because otherwise Claude will claim Ciel's soul and Sebastian won't allow it. Sebastian is a cunning bastard XD
Aug 13, 2010 1:03 PM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:

It really BROKE MY HEART when in the end Alois said to Claude "Oh you look as if you found some maggot swarming in a dung pile" with that resignated smile. I want that demon dead. Immediately.

On a lighter note, I don't know why, but I HOWLED WITH LAUGHTER when Ciel told Alois he wanted to duel with him, and Alois said "Oh, so we're not going to the restroom together" XDXD

I know, I had to pause and reread what he had said..it was just too sad..
And for the second thing you said, LOL my sister didn't get it
but I was like wowwww, lol he was looking forward to go to the restroom together.
Aug 13, 2010 1:03 PM

Jun 2008
Very entertaining episode, although I really can't take this seriously, I don't even think they want us to take it seriously any more-

WAIT A MINUTE. NO. NO. NONONONO- ALOISSSSSS TOT

If Alois is dead, I might drop this. >.> My enjoyment so far of this series has mostly been provided by him and this is going to suck if he's dead,. BUT BUT next episode looks amazing...

Okay. Doesn't matter any more.Alois can't be dead for plot-related reasons so he'll be fiiiiiine. xD
Aug 13, 2010 1:09 PM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:
I think I understood how things are gonna work out. Sebastian knows that Alois isn't the real Trancy heir, so when he signed the contract with Claude, he already had in mind to let Ciel discover that Claude's master is not the real Alois. This way Ciel won't try to kill him anymore, but will instead pursue the real Alois. When Ciel will finally kill the real Alois, Sebastian will claim his soul, but Claude won't have it, because the contract said that he could have Ciel only if Ciel killed what we discovered to be JIM. So in short Alois is not going to die, because otherwise Claude will claim Ciel's soul and Sebastian won't allow it. Sebastian is a cunning bastard XD

So that means...Alois is really Jim, and he made a contract with Claude
to kill...ummm his "father" who really isn't his father? And if they find the real heir..wouldn't the real heir know that he was supposed to be the real heir of the Trancy household..wouldn't have Alois taken care of that, like make sure no one finds out about it.. Also, I hope that since
Alois isn't going to really be a big "part of Ciel finding his revenge" they won't
let him just die off. :'<

I hope they explain the reason why Alois wanted to become the Trancy heir in the next episode, and things are making a lot more sense now. But seriously..his name
was JIM, lolll. He doesn't look like a Jim to me.
But I"m still wondering as to why Grell would be there facing off with hannah..
was he there to collect...NO I HOPE NOT. >:C

I also found it strange how Alois knew what the demon butlers were up with..
Clever kid..he knew it..all along. :c
This isn't Ciel's fault. He's been deceived, I wonder how stupid he'll feel when he
figures out he's been their little puppet. srsly pissed of, my guess.
I still won't forgive Ciel for calling Alois disgusting. Gosh.
EarlCielAug 13, 2010 1:18 PM
Aug 13, 2010 1:17 PM

Feb 2010
Smochi said:

Okay. Doesn't matter any more.Alois can't be dead for plot-related reasons so he'll be fiiiiiine. xD

But he isn't the real Alois, he isn't the real heir to the Trancy household.
The plot was supposed to cover Ciel getting his revenge..I hope they don't
let Alois tell his story about not being the real heir, and then just die or something.

Then I'd srsly use like 7x more weapons that Hannah carries with her and
MURDER. Grab someone on the neck and choke them. Perhaps grab a sword
and stab THEM in the side of their stomach to test out if you could really die from that.
if they do, I'll forgive them. >:C
Aug 13, 2010 1:22 PM

Jul 2009
Smochi said:
If Alois is dead, I might drop this.

I seriously will, he's the main reason why I'm enjoying this season so much.

Aug 13, 2010 1:30 PM

Oct 2008
Damn with the subs my heart is broken. Alois...nooooooooo!
Or shall I say Jimmy? Jimmy <3
I would be even more sad if he really did die.
I like him so much and then after barely 7 episodes he's dead?
Nooooooo. Can't be!
Aug 13, 2010 1:30 PM
Aug 2010
So that means...Alois is really Jim, and he made a contract with Claude
to kill...ummm his "father" who really isn't his father? And if they find the real heir..wouldn't the real heir know that he was supposed to be the real heir of the Trancy household..wouldn't have Alois taken care of that, like make sure no one finds out about it.. Also, I hope that since
Alois isn't going to really be a big "part of Ciel finding his revenge" they won't
let him just die off. :'<

I hope they explain the reason why Alois wanted to become the Trancy heir in the next episode, and things are making a lot more sense now. But seriously..his name
was JIM, lolll. He doesn't look like a Jim to me.
But I"m still wondering as to why Grell would be there facing off with hannah..
was he there to collect...NO I HOPE NOT. >:C

I also found it strange how Alois knew what the demon butlers were up with..
Clever kid..he knew it..all along. :c
This isn't Ciel's fault. He's been deceived, I wonder how stupid he'll feel when he
figures out he's been their little puppet. srsly pissed of, my guess.
I still won't forgive Ciel for calling Alois disgusting. Gosh.

Lol you're right he doesn't look like a Jim at all. Well, I think it's pretty clear why he wanted to become the Trancy's heir. he lost everything and he whored his way up to nobility just because he wanted to improve his lifestyle. That man in the first episode is probably Mr Trancy, and Jim ordered Claude to kill him after making the contract with him. Only in the beginning of the series they said that Alois lived with his father for a period before Mr Trancy died, so the question is: where did Jim hide the real Alois? And does the real Alois actually have something to do with Ciel's parents' death or not? If not, why did that man Ciel killed say so?
And Ciel is going to be FURIOUS with Sebastian once he discovers the betrayal.
Aug 13, 2010 1:36 PM
Aug 2010
EarlCiel said:
Astrid_ said:

I know, I had to pause and reread what he had said..it was just too sad..
And for the second thing you said, LOL my sister didn't get it
but I was like wowwww, lol he was looking forward to go to the restroom together.

XDXD After discovering how Jim ended up as the Trancy heir, I'm not surprised by the questionable, double-meaning things he says anymore.

By the way what was he saying before his last line? Did someone say he was summoning the fairies or something? I'm sure they will help him more than bloody Claude.

And Sebastian needs to get a grip on himself and his ridiculous jealousy. I mean I understand if he doesn't want Claude to eat Ciel's soul, but he can't just throw an egg in his face because he LOOKED at his bocchan. I mean, cool down boy XD
Aug 13, 2010 1:39 PM

Feb 2010
Alois said, "Houhe O Taraluna, Ron de Rotarel"
it could be written in Katakana not hiragana and it's : ホヘオタラルナ、ロンデロタレル "Hoheotararuna, ronderotareru" it's a cantrip to call fairies.

The Kuroshitsuji wiki says here that this was featured in The Black Tabloid (a Kuroshitsuji magazine) as a guide on how to summon fairies. And, after he says this, all of his butlers appear.

Some translators translated it as," As long as the contract exist, you will give me anything I want."
Aug 13, 2010 1:41 PM

Oct 2008
Oh I'm glad that I hated Claude since the very beginning...
I want Sebastian to kill that asshole. And then he'll give Ciel a lesson about not stabbing people who have a traumatic past (like he has after all).
Or maybe Grell can do the job and Undertaker can dig a hole in the ground for Claude. He doesn't deserve a proper funeral.
Aug 13, 2010 1:44 PM

Feb 2010
Yeah..I really hate that guy..
DIE CLAUDE, DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!
Aug 13, 2010 1:48 PM
May 2010
ahh. i love how sebastian fights <3
and also, i don't have anything against claude or alois. although, they are just a bad copy of sebastian and ciel. but i'm not judging. i also feel kinda sorry for alois. he was sexually abused, lost his parents, his butler didn't help him, he got stabbed and died. c'mon. give him a break.

( p.s love the episode :D )
Aug 13, 2010 1:54 PM

Jan 2010
I'll treasure this picture of Ciel blushing forever.

Also, what the hell? Claude had an orgasm because of Ciel's blood? You disgusting piece of shit. No seriously, I'm sorry to anyone who likes Claude but I hate him.
Aug 13, 2010 1:55 PM
Aug 2010
Anyway damn sick of being fooled by the producers.
Ok, I'm sorry for those who don't like shounen ai, but I have to post these pictures that THE PRODUCERS showed before the beginning of the series to explain why I'm so disappointed with this episode.

They promoted this:

and this:

After making us believe Ciel was dead, they promoted this new perfect couple of master and butler that seems bloody perfect and would put Ciel and Sebastian to shame, then not only we discover that Ciel is still alive and is being fooled like a gullible idiot by Sebastian, but also that the real Alois and Claude are nothing like the perfect couple in the pictures, since Claude wants Ciel more than he wants Alois.
I mean really, if they weren't drawings but real photographs, I would have bet Claude dropped Alois on the floor the moment the shooting was over -.-

I'm so tired these producer's crap. Why can't they just tell the truth for once?
Aug 13, 2010 2:02 PM

May 2010
Astrid_ said:

After making us believe Ciel was dead, they promoted this new perfect couple of master and butler that seems bloody perfect and would put Ciel and Sebastian to shame, then not only we discover that Ciel is still alive and is being fooled like a gullible idiot by Sebastian, but also that the real Alois and Claude are nothing like the perfect couple in the pictures, since Claude wants Ciel more than he wants Alois.
I mean really, if they weren't drawings but real photographs, I would have bet Claude dropped Alois on the floor the moment the shooting was over -.-

I'm so tired these producer's crap. Why can't they just tell the truth for once?

Oh chill out.
You're pretty much insulting Yana-san, which is unforgiveable!
They just played a little joke and you should already know by now, that there's no perfect relationships in Kuroshitsuji.
It all has a deeper meaning and something behind the facade. :/

love is such a strange thing
but with you, it doesn't matter

Aug 13, 2010 2:15 PM
Aug 2010
Mony-Chan said:
Astrid_ said:

Oh chill out.
You're pretty much insulting Yana-san, which is unforgiveable!
They just played a little joke and you should already know by now, that there's no perfect relationships in Kuroshitsuji.
It all has a deeper meaning and something behind the facade. :/

No, I'm not insulting Yana-san, absolutely. She's great because she created a great manga and we wouldn't even be here talking if it wasn't for her. It was her who gave the producers the OK to kill Ciel off in the end of season one, but then they decided to make a second series only because there was starting to be a great audience following the series. Yana had to eat s**t for months by the fans who sent her letters saying that she couldn't let Ciel die, and this way she got involved in the creation of the second series. I am absolutely SURE that it's not Yana's fault if the series turned out the way it did because she's not the type to put meaningless fanservice in the story just to satisfy the fans. I think anyone who has read the manga and knows her style clearly sees that this series couldn't possibly have been her doing. She probably had a part in creating characters such as Alois and Claude, but I'm ready to bet that if it were for her, we wouldn't have this second series at all because she would have preferred to let Ciel die than to mess up the characters.
So no, I'm not angry with Yana, I'm angry with the rest of the producers who involved her in this impossible situation of creating a second anime series.
Aug 13, 2010 2:18 PM

Jun 2009
It always amazes me how hot-headed everyone gets in this topic.
Thanks for the subs like EarlCiel. I'm off to watch the subs now.
Seriously though everyone...take a deep breath. It is just an anime.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 13, 2010 2:23 PM

May 2010
Astrid_ said:

No, I'm not insulting Yana-san, absolutely. She's great because she created a great manga and we wouldn't even be here talking if it wasn't for her. It was her who gave the producers the OK to kill Ciel off in the end of season one, but then they decided to make a second series only because there was starting to be a great audience following the series. Yana had to eat s**t for months by the fans who sent her letters saying that she couldn't let Ciel die, and this way she got involved in the creation of the second series. I am absolutely SURE that it's not Yana's fault if the series turned out the way it did because she's not the type to put meaningless fanservice in the story just to satisfy the fans. I think anyone who has read the manga and knows her style clearly sees that this series couldn't possibly have been her doing. She probably had a part in creating characters such as Alois and Claude, but I'm ready to bet that if it were for her, we wouldn't have this second series at all because she would have preferred to let Ciel die than to mess up the characters.
So no, I'm not angry with Yana, I'm angry with the rest of the producers who involved her in this impossible situation of creating a second anime series.

Yana-san created Alois and Claude, knowing that they would be in season 2 and she has claimed herself that season 2 is totally original, so yes, she has something to do with this season.

- That's all I have to say.

Suzune-chan said:
Seriously though everyone...take a deep breath. It is just an anime.

My thoughts exactly.
All that "RAG CLAUDE GO DIE!!1!" and blah blah is annoying.

love is such a strange thing
but with you, it doesn't matter

Aug 13, 2010 2:28 PM

Feb 2010
I agree that some people (including I, yes I admit it) may get a little
out of control at times when we discuss, but this is a discussing thread so
it's okay for those to speak out their own opinions,
not everyone might agree with such statements and thoughts, but it
never hurts to speak about how you feel upon this issue.
Although, I guess this is basically what happens when you get so attached to
a character in an anime, especially if this character seems so real like you can
reach a hand actually touch him/her.
A character who doesn't have this boring life and suddenly little chara
characters help her cheat and have a better life (yes, I am talking about Shugo Chara).

This is, afterall, kind of what happened in the first season..a bunch of people were
mourning and stuff. Even bashing on Kuroshitsuji...o___O"
We should all relax and leave the really harsh critique on the anime towards
the end of the series. We have no reason to rant about something we're
not very sure of ourselves.
=)

Just a few pages ago I was hollering my head off at Claude, but now I've calmed down. A bit. Just a bit. But I still am on photoshop drilling holes nto Claude
and giving him fairy wings. Oh, but it's just my quiet way of relieving
anger so don't mind me, xD
EarlCielAug 13, 2010 2:44 PM
Aug 13, 2010 2:41 PM

Feb 2010
And think of it this way, if they didn't have fans
complaining to Yana and everything, we wouldn't have the interesting
plot we have now! It'd be completley different! =DDDDD

/fails at trying to change the atmosphere. - , -"
Aug 13, 2010 2:41 PM
Aug 2010
Yeah it's not like we're fighting, we're just discussing our opinions XD

Mony-Chan said:

Yana-san created Alois and Claude, knowing that they would be in season 2 and she has claimed herself that season 2 is totally original, so yes, she has something to do with this season.

- That's all I have to say.

Yeah I know but it doesn't mean she created the whole series. Because I've faith in her, I prefer to believe that the parts that clearly don't work out in this series are the other producers' fault but, if that's not true and she created the whole thing all alone (though I highly doubt it), then I'm not afraid at all to say that I'm very disappointed in her and I really didn't see this coming.
I frankly don't believe we shouldn't speak our opinions just because it means disagreeing with what the author tells us and somewhat "insulting" her. She's great, I've already said it, but it doesn't mean she can't make mistakes. If it's as you say and this was all her doing, then she made plenty of mistakes.
Aug 13, 2010 2:44 PM

Oct 2008
EarlCiel said:
I agree that some people (including I, yes I admit it) may get a little
out of control at times when we discuss, but this is a discussing thread so
it's okay for those to speak out their own opinions,
not everyone might agree with such statements and thoughts, but it
never hurts to speak about how you feel upon this issue.
Although, I guess this is basically what happens when you get so attached to
a character in an anime, especially if this character seems so real like you can
reach a hand actually touch him/her.

I agree with this.
I liked Alois
JIMMY
even before Kuroshitsuji 2 started.
In this first episode, my mind went boom!!! Straight to my favorites list dude!
I love his attitude so much - makes people learn that kids aren't all angelic - like most of them are portrayed in anime.
And then Alois suffered - a lot. That's showing that not every kid has an easy life and that's the meaning behind his behavior. And now this - betrayed by Claude. I feel that I can relate to Alois too and it makes me like him more.
Now I really can't imagine a Kuroshitsuji 2 without JIMMY. I wonder how the real Alois is like but JIMMY is so much win!!!
Aug 13, 2010 2:47 PM
Aug 2010
EarlCiel said:
And think of it this way, if they didn't have fans
complaining to Yana and everything, we wouldn't have the interesting
plot we have now! It'd be completley different! =DDDDD

/fails at trying to change the atmosphere. - , -"

If the fans didn't start to send letters to Yana complaining that they didn't want Ciel to die, we probably wouldn't have had a second series at all XDXDXD. Having interested fans means that the anime has a good audience and that a second series will be watched eagerly (and we must admit that even if many of us are not loving it, we're still watching it, and that's what the producers want). All publicity is good publicity. They don't care if we complain. What they care about is that we keep talking about it.

By the way I've read a translated interview in which Yana said that even those who didn't like the first episode should at least watch the series until the eighth episode, because there's supposed to be a turn of events. Well... I can't wait!
Aug 13, 2010 2:57 PM

Jun 2009
@earlciel:thx for the subbed link

@Astrid_:your right where fooled all the way till now and nobody knows what happens next still i think claude isnt thast bad as you guys let him look sure his an ass in the episode and i dont get it myself but i still love him and know he isnt that badim sure there are a good reason behind that
Aug 13, 2010 3:03 PM

Feb 2010
Well, from what I see, Claude really really REALLY wants ciel's soul
and he's like betraying his own master, leaving him to die. But, that's how I see it.
Maybe the next episode will clear things, but I bet that's just how he is.
He want's Ciel because he's like the "ULTIMATEE PRIZZEEE" or something
BUT sebastian's always like, 'HE'S MY BOCCHAN /SMACKS DOUGH ON HIS GLASSES"
so I doubt he'll lie a finger on him.
--
Anyways, you're all welcome.
I went to like 10 different sites to find it, lol.
turns out it was a facebook video. =)
I'm going to repost it here since it's...2 pages back...o___O

http://www.animeultima.tv/kuroshitsuji-2-episode-7-english-subbed/
EarlCielAug 13, 2010 3:06 PM
Aug 13, 2010 3:10 PM
Aug 2010
I really don't want Alois to die, but I'm really starting to suspect he might. I mean, if in the next episode Ciel discovers that he isn't the real Alois, why should he still try to kill him? What purpouse would "Jim" (EarlCiel you're SO right, Jim is a terrible name for him) have in the storyline?
I know I'm just dreaming, but I really wish Alois would side with Ciel so they can start plotting together Claude's departure, mostly because the AloisxCiel pairing is starting to grow on me XD.
I have a terrible suspect though. Did you notice that Ciel seemed surprised when Alois mentioned the demons? Since we've seen that when Ciel was revived the contract was already in place and he didn't have to stipulate it again, do you think it's possible that he hasn't really realized what Sebastian is?
Aug 13, 2010 3:13 PM
Aug 2010
EarlCiel said:

He want's Ciel because he's like the "ULTIMATEE PRIZZEEE" or something
BUT sebastian's always like, 'HE'S MY BOCCHAN /SMACKS DOUGH ON HIS GLASSES"

As I said, Sebastian really needs to control himself XD I mean what did Claude do? He was just looking after all XDXD
And I laughed a lot in the end when Sebastian started dancing around with Ciel in his arms XD
Aug 13, 2010 3:19 PM

Jan 2010
Totally out of the subject, but don't you have the feeling that the second saison is just like a gift for fans.
Well, I've got the feeling that the whole thing lost something, or it looks like a doujinshi.
If I compare to the first season :
1) Ciel was calmer, yes he would get angry if the dignity matters appeared but in the end he just wanted to die in peace after getting his revenge.
2) Sebastian was the ultimate butler, half playing with Ciel, half helping him. In the 2nd, he looks like totally dependant to Ciel, I prefer the idea demons-are-superiors.
3) This wasn't just fan service, in this season I've got the impression to watch a shonen-ai doujinshi version, I'm a lot into yaoi and in the first season, I was oftenly like "oh closer and it would be a kiss" but in every eps it looks like, erf, just cheap fan service, and little less would be better.
4)The relationship Ciel-Seb was in first plan, and permitted to the whole thing to gains something.

I'm ready to be message-killed, but I needed to say this because I liked the first season (and thought the end was perfect) and was waiting for the 2nd happily but after watching 7 episodes, I didn't find what I liked, more like a Ciel in paper, a Kuroshitsuji in paper, now I just have to wait for Grell, maybe he will get the whole thing better.
I am not god, I just live in the sky, with some angels(bishônen ^^), try to open the sea (without any success), play chess with the death (it's a cheater, but I always win) and make me hit by my friends because they don't understand why I cut their sheets for create a god's dress
Aug 13, 2010 3:22 PM

Feb 2009
I kind of feel sorry for Alois now..
Aug 13, 2010 3:28 PM

Feb 2010
al-sama-
Maybe they all changed because of the new characters.
Ciel isn't himself because he lost his soul, that would make sense
since that IS what happened.
Sebastian is more dependent on Ciel because there's someone
who wants to steal his bocchan from him. It makes sense that they've changed.
Ciel, loosing his memory, and then discovering the person who he though killed his parents, he's been deceived so of course he'd change as a character.But you are right. They've definetly changed..but that's because the situation has now changed.
Alois and Claude are added into the storyline.
Aug 13, 2010 3:32 PM
Aug 2010
al-sama, I agree with everything you've said.
I didn't like the idea of a second season in the first place, and in fact it was totally unplanned. They only made it because the fans insisted so much and sent so many letters to Yana Toboso.
So yes, it can totally be described as a gift for fans.

By the way, did you guys know that Yana drew some shotacon stories under a penname? I think this proves that the shounen ai hints aren't just casualties that the fans imagined, but were put there on purpouse since the beginning. She was really clever in doing something so subtle because this way even those who don't like shounen ai can still enjoy the story, and the shounen ai fangirls finally have a story of this kind with a real plot. It's really rare to get shounen ai and plot in a single anime. Most shounen ai animes I've watched were so centered on the love stories they resulted really boring.
Aug 13, 2010 3:32 PM
Jul 2010
Claude can't get any greater than this, he is total win.
Aug 13, 2010 3:35 PM
Aug 2010
Anyway I'm not angry with Ciel anymore. I feel sorry for him actually. I think he will be ashamed of himself for how he behaved once he regains his memories, and he will really suffer because of Sebastian's betrayal. If there's a person he's always trusted, that is Sebastian. I don't think there will ever be a third season if Ciel regains his memories because I don't think he will want Sebastian by his side again.
Aug 13, 2010 3:35 PM

Feb 2010
Oh my god. I just realized how stupid I sounded on my profile.
"KYAAAA I LOVE KAWAII CHARACTERSSSS~
KYAKYAKYAKYKAYKAYKAAAAAAAA, OHHH BUT I DON'T THINK
ABOUT THEM IN THATTT WAYYY I LIKE AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH CIEL
CAUSE HE'S SUPER ULTRA MEGGAAA KAWAIII {SIDE NOTE: not so much
anymore, but it's not because he stabbed Alois.} OHHH
AND I LOVE BUNNIES :333333333333"

I was so immature 5 months ago. Gosh. So embarrassed right now.
///srrry about subject change.

Anywhooooo~
Shotacon.
.____.
I really disapprove it, even if it is fictional...it hurts my hearttttttt ~ </3
{unless..it' TRUEEE love}
Aug 13, 2010 3:36 PM

Dec 2009
"Shall we dance" <3 !

Wow , Alois really looked pathetic ....
Aug 13, 2010 3:38 PM

Feb 2010
alwaysbored said:

Wow , Alois really looked pathetic ....

ಠ____________ಠ
srlsy?
Aug 13, 2010 3:39 PM
Aug 2010
EarlCiel said:

Anywhooooo~
Shotacon.
.____.
I really disapprove it, even if it is fictional...it hurts my hearttttttt ~ </3
{unless..it' TRUEEE love}

I think Kuroshitsuji is the closest thing to a Shotacon I've ever read. Never actually read a REAL shotacon manga, but I am determined to find those that Yana wrote, just to see if they're good.
Btw we're going WAY out of topic XDXD
Aug 13, 2010 3:50 PM

Jun 2009
hilingcare said:
Claude can't get any greater than this, he is total win.

wow their still more claude fans exept me after the first two sides i thought that those died out ;)
Aug 13, 2010 4:01 PM

Apr 2009
Oh my god. Claude just stood there. I hope Alois just passed out from bloodloss. If not then what the hell.

Claude practically came in his pants at the taste of Ciel's blood. I loved the look on Sebastain's face it was hilarious.

And Ciel blusheddddd.

Oh Alois, please be okay.
Aug 13, 2010 4:18 PM

Aug 2010
Whenever Alois was trying to explain to Ciel that the demons were lying to them and stuff, I really wanted Ciel to believe him and team up with him.

;___;
still holding on to that last strand of hope that he lives<3
Aug 13, 2010 4:21 PM

Feb 2010
; ___ ; I'm with you ^

They'd all be great friends. ; ^ ;

; ^ ; </3
EarlCielAug 13, 2010 4:26 PM
Pages (12) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Veain - Sep 16, 2010

850 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Yesterday, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Sep 2, 2010

364 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Yesterday, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Aug 19, 2010

1505 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 24, 4:29 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Aug 5, 2010

208 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 24, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Jul 22, 2010

200 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 23, 7:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.