Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 9, 2010 7:42 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh Daikichi, you're such a smooth guy. That hug was great.
I think Nitani made the right decision though. I wouldn't want a loser son to be with such a cute and precious person.

Heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time. It makes me want to kill Kouki.
Chapters about parents are always good.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 10, 2010 12:17 AM

Nov 2008
Him trying to move forward with their relationship was nice, but he also has piss poor timing. And pulled out at the last minute and left her alone to cry, I was all, "you idiot."

More so, I'm wondering why the mangaka is going with anachronistic order here...What was the purpose for them to jump to high school and then snap back to middle school era?
Oct 25, 2010 11:51 PM

Apr 2010
Poor Nitani. :(

Daikichi really did have poor timing. I mean, damn. Her kid is screwing around. She doesn't have time for that even if she really does want it. >:/

Nov 17, 2010 7:19 PM

Nov 2009
KitaTsuki said:
Poor Nitani. :(

Daikichi really did have poor timing. I mean, damn. Her kid is screwing around. She doesn't have time for that even if she really does want it. >:/

It really is unfortunately about his timing >_<

Bakazuki said:
Him trying to move forward with their relationship was nice, but he also has piss poor timing. And pulled out at the last minute and left her alone to cry, I was all, "you idiot."

I felt pretty bad for Nitani, I really wanted to see those 2 get together, at least at some point if not now.
Jul 15, 2011 12:06 AM

Feb 2010
xXC64Xx said:
I felt pretty bad for Nitani, I really wanted to see those 2 get together, at least at some point if not now.

Same... I would really love for Nitani and Daikichi together but he has to make her hands full with him. But if they did get together, it would probably lose the chance for Kouki and Rin. : /
Jul 30, 2011 10:31 AM

Jun 2008
I'm thinking that Daikichi went about trying to get to know Yukari in the wrong way. I know "professing" your love is what we see in the mangas and animes, but this can't be very effective as adults. I know Daikichi didn't profess anything except to live together to make it easier on both of them, but still....
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

May 14, 2015 8:29 PM

Aug 2009
OOOH, DAIKICHI'S GOIN' IN DEEP. NICE ONE DUDE.

Nah seriously, I really liked this chapter. It's about how I expected this eventual encounter to go, but it was still really enjoyable to see the emotions of these two. It must be so hard for them..
Oct 12, 2015 1:44 PM

Mar 2014
<33 i love these two. this was beautiful.

I didn't mind the relapse into the middle of the timeskip.
May 12, 2023 10:03 PM
Sep 2021
Oh I get it now, this chapter is to seal the deal that they'll never end up together. Gotta push the Rin ship.

More topics from this board

» When does it get trash?

AshTheChamp - Mar 22

4 by blinddig »»
Apr 8, 4:09 AM

Poll: » Usagi Drop Chapter 62 Discussion

Dr_Funkadelic - Feb 27, 2013

44 by BigBlueBash »»
Nov 12, 2023 6:11 AM

Poll: » Usagi Drop Chapter 61 Discussion

Javi-Hime - Feb 28, 2013

1 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 14, 2023 7:33 PM

Poll: » Usagi Drop Chapter 60 Discussion

Javi-Hime - Feb 14, 2013

4 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 14, 2023 7:28 PM

Poll: » Usagi Drop Chapter 59 Discussion

Javi-Hime - Feb 14, 2013

5 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 14, 2023 7:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.