3It was OK
12.5%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
25.0%
Average 3.4
16 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 15, 2010 2:52 AM

Jul 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Whew this manga is tiring!!

Momo with her indecisiveness, Sae with her scheming, and every character..is so frustrating, i almost find myself facepalming in almost end of the volume..man this manga tired me OUT!
Apr 23, 2011 3:17 PM

Jan 2009
Although it was another predictable shoujo manga, I got hooked up and couldn't stop reading. I really liked this manga. Fortunately she ended up with kiley! Toji was great, but I liked kiley from the beginning. I actually liked his happy, cute and funny personality more than his depressed and hopeless self at the ending. But it would be boring otherwise :) The ending dissapointed me a little. It ended right after they got back together. I wanted to know how it would be after they returned home. But I still have to read sae's story. I hated sae first a lot, but since she fell in love with ryo she was okay :p

So i liked this manga :)
Jan 1, 2013 8:22 AM

Nov 2012
I like this manga. I am glad they messed up the anime a little otherwise I wouldn't have been curious to read it.
jose21Dec 13, 2013 1:19 AM
Oct 21, 2015 2:11 PM

Oct 2011
I like it, and i'm happy that she ended up with Kiley. But it's kinda sad how after all this drama we can't see the happy couple Kiley and Momo would make. And this is a problem with lots of shoujo manga, after the main couple gets together, it just ends. I want to see them on a date or something like that! xD
Jul 15, 2016 5:27 PM

May 2010
Considering how long it took Momo to pick the guy she'd date, the ending felt kinda unfinished, and not really that satisfying, eh. And what the heck was with the last page, with Sae and our couple taking a sentimental walk on the beach?! Girl, that shithead almost ruined your life and was the main cause of your bullying and love problems through the entire series. Break off that borderline relationship, she's not your friend, geez.

But I have to admit one thing, finally shoujo heroine picked the right guy! It doesn't happen to me that often, I prefer the 'other' guy, 98% of the time, especially in love triangles. In this case I'm at least fully content with the couple!
And it's not that I hated Touji, he was attractive and kind, but soo dull. Kairi was cute, funny and charming, that's what I expect from my shoujo hero.

Oh welp, it's not the best shoujo manga I've read, not even close, artstyle was mediocre at best, and the story in general was often overdramatic and annoyingly stupid, but... I had some fun reading it. I guess in the end I'm glad I've bought and read it. 7/10
Jul 29, 2017 11:07 PM

Oct 2013
Touji just got continuously screwed in this manga. Poor guy, for all the drama, I probably felt the most sympathy for him.
Kitsu-nee said:
But I have to admit one thing, finally shoujo heroine picked the right guy! It doesn't happen to me that often, I prefer the 'other' guy, 98% of the time, especially in love triangles. In this case I'm at least fully content with the couple!
And it's not that I hated Touji, he was attractive and kind, but soo dull. Kairi was cute, funny and charming, that's what I expect from my shoujo hero.

Yeah, Touji was too perfect and felt a bit cliche in my mind which made him boring. Glad with the ending too. Kairi was just the better guy... Hopefully, in Peach Girl Next Touji won't be screwed over as much.

Overall, I enjoyed this Shoujo manga. Not the best, but not as terrible as some people critique it to be. 8/10
Nov 30, 2022 8:07 PM
Feb 2017
Man, shoujo fucking sucks
It's Aiko!!!!
Nov 30, 2022 8:12 PM
Feb 2017
This manga has no impact no legacy and really is just a drop in the sea of manga. Not even 10 comments on the final chapter and I'm the first one here in 5 years

Read it to see if the genre could live up to shonen and I can scientifically conclude shoujo romance is inferior to shonen romance's strongest: Rent a GOATfriend, Komi-chan Can't Communicate, and Attack on Titan
It's Aiko!!!!
Aug 25, 2023 8:37 AM
Jul 2020
One thing that really bothered me towards the end of this series was: was no one in the manga going to address the fact that Ryo was part of a sex trafficking ring? I would hope Ryo had a wake up call and geared away towards that pyramid scheme after everything that’s happened with Sae. I just felt like that portion of the manga was kind of just swept away with no consequences. Misao did the right thing by not pursuing anything with Ryo in the end.
Jan 18, 9:04 PM

Apr 2017
Reply to Kitsu-nee
Considering how long it took Momo to pick the guy she'd date, the ending felt kinda unfinished, and not really that satisfying, eh. And what the heck was with the last page, with Sae and our couple taking a sentimental walk on the beach?! Girl, that shithead almost ruined your life and was the main cause of your bullying and love problems through the entire series. Break off that borderline relationship, she's not your friend, geez.

Oh welp, it's not the best shoujo manga I've read, not even close, artstyle was mediocre at best, and the story in general was often overdramatic and annoyingly stupid, but... I had some fun reading it. I guess in the end I'm glad I've bought and read it. 7/10
@Kitsu-nee Unpopular opinion, I usually hate the second male lead. Mostly because they're home wreckers. I always find it funny how another female character can simply breathe near the male lead, and they get all sorts of attacks. Though the second male lead can actually home wreck a relationship, and they get nothing but praise... Then again, I mostly like Shoujo for the girls anyway. The men are an afterthought if I'm being honest...

Though I will say that it's a rare case where I actually prefer the second male lead. Mostly because the first male lead was contributing to the gaslighting and bullying of the main character. I remember reading this manga a while ago and feeling very frustrated with him. Like dude, believe your fucking girlfriend instead of some random woman! Even if you don't believe her, at least have a united front! Don't just throw her out to the wolves! That's why I much prefer the second male lead. He believe our girl Momo and was supportive of her from the start. He was a person that would ride for Momo, even during the tougher times.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Peach Girl Chapter 28 Discussion

azenobio - Aug 8, 2023

0 by azenobio »»
Aug 8, 2023 9:56 AM

» Why this manga is getting a live movie 2017?

paru_pal - May 26, 2017

3 by sunsetocean »»
Sep 13, 2020 9:17 PM

Poll: » Peach Girl Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2015

0 by Stark700 »»
Dec 13, 2015 12:00 AM

» Hate this manga!

accela - Apr 9, 2008

14 by amateur »»
Nov 17, 2014 12:24 AM

» Someone REALLY hates Sae.

ShootTheBullet - Jun 25, 2008

9 by jose21 »»
Jan 1, 2013 8:20 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.