Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jul 8, 2010 1:32 AM

Mar 2010
Aside from the cover page, this was a very good chapter. I was actually crying a little over Kushina.

Naruto hasn't been good like this for a while (or it might just be the comparative abscence of Killerbee making everything seem fantastic. Meh)
Jul 8, 2010 2:13 AM

Jul 2007
DestinyFate said:
Kushina survived so what? She's going to die very soon anyways.

Naruto was pretty cool when he first appeared in Sage mode. But he definitely has to learn his father's flash techniques!

Kushina surviving the extracrtion is Kishimoto's cheap way of making sure that naruto will survive it too.

Yes Naruto was pretty cool when he appeared in Sage Mode. Then he got trolled.
Yes Naruto was pretty cool when he appeared to fight Zombie-akatsuki-fodder. Then he got trolled.
Yes naruto was pretty cool when he was introduced at start of part II. Then he got trolled.

Thats the problem with Kishimoto. He's like "omg i made him too cool, can't do that, let's do some nonsensical kyuubi unleashing and hyperventilation to add moar fail to him"

Not to mention that the whole flashback is FUCKING BORING

We did not see anything new. We did not see anything thrilling. we did not see a massive battle of hundreds of ninja fighting kyuubi. We did not see a well drawn kyuubi. Look at Turn Back The Pendulum in bleach. Thats how a flashback should go if it does not contain any more shocking stuff. Look at TRC flashbacks. Thats how you do flashbacks full of twists.

Kyuubi flashback so far is boring re-confirmation of everything we know. With corny destined bromance added in.

1Panelkyuubi-flashbacks-of-ninjas-heroically-fighting-the-natural-disaster-kyuubi > this arc.

batossai said:

you never know i mean naruto is only 16 so he still has time to grow up and become as cool. i mean he has shown considerable growth compared to how he was in the begining of the manga so there is hope.

on another note, i wonder if naruto is gonna want revenge after finding out that madara killed both his parents.

Lul? You do know this is Kishi we are talking about. Its obvious Naruto will fuse with Saucegay, form new rikkudou Sennin and disappear after the battle with HATRED.

Revenge? This Naruto? He's worse than Jeesus now.

If Jesus got his father and mother killed, he would start summoning dragons or something like every lvl99 Cleric.

If Naruto got his father and mother killed, he would read the killer a nice book and hug him.

Dandere-chan said:
I think the last panel was meant for us to notice Itachi, not Sasuke.
It might be here that Itachi meet Madara for the first time.

Nah. That was obligatory Jyuubi foreshadowing, with the moon and everything.

In b4 Madara is Jyuubi's hatred using that form to set himself free.

Joshy85 said:
over powered flash ability? um, are you and me reading the same manga? He was the freaking 4th Hokage. He was labeled the Yellow Flash, there had to be a reason. I would expect no less!

Yes. And now he has ANOTHER teleport tech he used when DR.Evilmadara threw the baby-naruto. Want to bet that he can teleport Rasengans towards the enemy too?

obliviouz said:
my only words are: Naruto needs to learn his dad's flash technique....if he can do Rasengan at an early age faster than his dad did, whats stopping him from being the flash...that shit is godly

too much naruto/sasuke cross-path-destiny shit can be a little overbearing....we got it already from volume 1...

No no no no no. Naruto learning that speed tech would make him into Kira Yamato. He is already nonsenically pacisfistic and destiny driven. All we need now is himlearning teleport tech and start owning both sides of battlefield....
Jul 8, 2010 2:44 AM

May 2009
The chapter is good but the whole flashback should have been presented some time ago, we already know the major events of what happened so having this particular flashback seems pointless.

This Fairy Tale Is Ending
Jul 8, 2010 4:35 AM

Jul 2008
Shiken said:
Let's face it, Naruto is never going to be as cool as his dad. That would make too good of a manga.

Well he's well on his way, I just wish he'd get his cloak back and get his fox on :(

Fai said:

Lul? You do know this is Kishi we are talking about. Its obvious Naruto will fuse with Saucegay, form new rikkudou Sennin and disappear after the battle with HATRED.

Now, now, you should know better than mentioning fusion after your baby pulled that one first.
Better than lose, emo, lecture, train, win, lose, emo, lecture, train, win, but Aizen planned that so it must be awesome.

Anyway I didn't like this chapter as much as last week's, it had a lot of emotion but it just lacked something :/ mah well, next week should be good.
Jul 8, 2010 4:38 AM

Sep 2008
Fai said:
obliviouz said:
my only words are: Naruto needs to learn his dad's flash technique....if he can do Rasengan at an early age faster than his dad did, whats stopping him from being the flash...that shit is godly

No no no no no. Naruto learning that speed tech would make him into Kira Yamato. He is already nonsenically pacisfistic and destiny driven. All we need now is himlearning teleport tech and start owning both sides of battlefield....

well i know its too much to wish for, but after seeing how he got his dattebayo from his mom, its only fair that he get the flash from his dad

who knows, kishi may show us a future Naruto who probably excels over his dad by end of manga....this is shonen and what would be sick is us seeing a zero from start of manga to a hero who's techniques are pwnage incarnate
Jul 8, 2010 4:42 AM

Jul 2007
BakaKawaii said:
Shiken said:
Let's face it, Naruto is never going to be as cool as his dad. That would make too good of a manga.

Well he's well on his way, I just wish he'd get his cloak back and get his fox on :(

Fai said:

Now, now, you should know better than mentioning fusion after your baby pulled that one first.
Better than lose, emo, lecture, train, win, lose, emo, lecture, train, win, but Aizen planned that so it must be awesome.

Anyway I didn't like this chapter as much as last week's, it had a lot of emotion but it just lacked something :/ mah well, next week should be good.

I am sorry, but Ill take Ichigos training sessions over naruto's any day. At least its full of meaningfull psychological stuff.

And at least Ichigo does NOT get trolled mid-fight right after his power up, by farting, turning kyuubi for no reason or reading a fucking book to the villain.

And bleach had fusion? since when?

Zanshiro does not count as he IS bassically Ichigo. Everyone in Ichigo's inner world is Ichigo himself, unlike certain other main character who can house a party in his head....

obliviouz said:
Fai said:
obliviouz said:

well i know its too much to wish for, but after seeing how he got his dattebayo from his mom, its only fair that he get the flash from his dad

who knows, kishi may show us a future Naruto who probably excels over his dad by end of manga....this is shonen and what would be sick is us seeing a zero from start of manga to a hero who's techniques are pwnage incarnate

Going by interviews Kishimoto believes that Naruto is "too powerful", Sakura "is a true heroine" and Sauce is "underdeveloped".

And he inherited something from his Father already.... rasengan 8D

Now I just hope that Minato won't spam teleport+rasengans in his fights >_> Kishi is going way overboard with one-tech-ninja stuff...pretty much every partII character relied on one trick only....
AhenshihaelJul 8, 2010 4:50 AM
Jul 8, 2010 4:57 AM

Jul 2008
Fai said:
I am sorry, but Ill take Ichigos training sessions over naruto's any day. At least its full of meaningfull psychological stuff.

And at least Ichigo does NOT get trolled mid-fight right after his power up, by farting, turning kyuubi for no reason or reading a fucking book to the villain.

And bleach had fusion? since when?

Zanshiro does not count as he IS bassically Ichigo. Everyone in Ichigo's inner world is Ichigo himself, unlike certain other main character who can house a party in his head....

Training? :p First it was sit in a hole, then it was stab a doll, then it was get held down and realise that he wanted to want to fight, then it was sit and meditate, really?
Naruto has used practical ninjutsu techniques to advance, learnt how to gather natural chakra and use them (though sadly because of previous angst with kyuubi, incompletely)

Naw, but he does turn up to a fight he had no possible way of winning and win just for the lulz because Aizen planned it

Fai said:
- Zangetsu Fusing with Shirosaky = Fucking Epic. How should we call him? Zanshiro? Shirogetsu?

Hypocrisy mode~gooooooo~
WhichOneIsKirkJul 8, 2010 5:01 AM
Jul 8, 2010 5:26 AM

May 2010
I'm looking forward to some Minato action next week :)

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Jul 8, 2010 5:30 AM

Sep 2007
No it's not hypocrisy, just FAI(l) post. :o
You have to learn about it. XD
Jul 8, 2010 5:37 AM

Jul 2007
BakaKawaii said:

Training? :p First it was sit in a hole, then it was stab a doll, then it was get held down and realise that he wanted to want to fight, then it was sit and meditate, really?

Compared to 1000chapters of Naruto sitting and nonsensical stuff being explained that sounds fucking genius.

BakaKawaii said:

Naruto has used practical ninjutsu techniques to advance, learnt how to gather natural chakra and use them (though sadly because of previous angst with kyuubi, incompletely)

AWW, suure.

"Omg after 5452 chapters of using shadow clones I realized something just nao!~ *spends 40 chapters sitting*"
""omg after 45000chapters there's suddenly elemental chakra *sits 45chapters*"
"kk nao ill create a nuke!~ *farts for 45chapters*
All of that results in him getting trolled hard by Kishimoto.

BakaKawaii said:

At least they all are esentially same old good Ichigo, unlike certain other head full of people who entered there somehow and sit there telling cheesy flashback stories.

BakaKawaii said:

Hypocrisy mode~gooooooo~

psychological aspects of character joining =/= two utterly ridiculous characters forming an utterly ridiculous overpowered god.
Jul 8, 2010 5:44 AM

Jul 2008
My work is done for the week :3
Seeing Minato in action against Madara and Kyuubi should be well good though, though it's going to be sad when the parents go :/
Jul 8, 2010 6:10 AM

Oct 2009
Minato is way cooler than naruto . XD

Jul 8, 2010 6:20 AM

Mar 2010
Fai said:
I am sorry, but Ill take Ichigos training sessions over naruto's any day. At least its full of meaningful psychological stuff.

Yeah, that because he is too busy getting curb-stomped for it to be called a fight.

When didNaruto turn into Kyuubi "for no reason".

Fai said:

Now I just hope that Minato won't spam teleport+rasengans in his fights >_> Kishi is going way overboard with one-tech-ninja stuff...pretty much every part II character relied on one trick only....

Getsuga tenshou is the same one trick pony that doesn't even work anymore. Yes, the Rasengan is a one trick pony but has many versions than makes it more versatile . Getsuga tenshou not so much. Tell me, when was the last time Getsuga Tenshou defeated someone or did critical damage.
Don't forget Aizen with his magic swipe of doom with a simple slash and everybody gets pwned.
KantonKageXJul 8, 2010 6:49 AM
Jul 8, 2010 6:32 AM

Jul 2007
KantonKageX said:

Yeah, that because he is too busy getting curb-stomped for it to be called a fight.

Not right after powerup. After powerup he fucking owns.

Pain-fight trolling.

KantonKageX said:

Getsuga tenshou is the same one trick pony that doesn't even work anymore. Yes, the Rasengan is a one trick pony but has many versions than makes it more versatile . Getsuga tenshou not so much. Tell me, when was the last time Getsuga Tenshou defeated someone or did critical damage.
Don't forget Aizen with his magic swipe of doom with a simple slash and everybody gets pwned.

Because that style fits the fuckign character?

Asking for Ichigo to spam other attacks is like asking for Kenpachi to spam kiddo.

Notto mention that bleach-verse powers ARE set by "~x number of skills you can learn from your sword", unlike Naruto's where theoretically any SMART person should know a lot of various powers, YET pretty much EVERY Part II character just spam one tech.
Jul 8, 2010 6:52 AM

Mar 2010
Fai said:
KantonKageX said:

Not right after powerup. After powerup he fucking owns.

Pain-fight trolling.

What does that mean exactly?

KantonKageX said:

Because that style fits the fuckign character?

Asking for Ichigo to spam other attacks is like asking for Kenpachi to spam kiddo.

Notto mention that bleach-verse powers ARE set by "~x number of skills you can learn from your sword", unlike Naruto's where theoretically any SMART person should know a lot of various powers, YET pretty much EVERY Part II character just spam one tech. Talking about completely missing the point. That has nothing to do with my question. I asked you, when was the last time Getsuga Tenshou did any real damage?
Jul 8, 2010 7:21 AM

Feb 2010
Why are guys even arguing with FaiL?, He's a typical Kishi basher while he sprays his semen all over Kubo for fun, he's saying Naruto is trying be DBZ when its actually inspired by DBZ and saying it copies too much out of it when Ichigo doing a fusion out of his training is too ironic. Hey FaiL at Kishi explains his story while excluding the pendulum arc Kubo has ZERO background to his characters.

What makes me even more sick is when I see people agree with him, I dont care if you agree with him in the Bleach section since he loves that Kubo juice but agreeing with him in the Naruto forum just makes you as much of troll as FaiL is.
Jul 8, 2010 7:22 AM

Jul 2007
KantonKageX said:

What does that mean exactly?

Oh you know, Naruto's character development and power up trolled by lame lets go kyuubi stuff during pain fight, which destroyed everything his character built up till that. After that his character was only going downhill into Jesus-pacifist-hypocrite way.

KantonKageX said:
Talking about completely missing the point. That has nothing to do with my question. I asked you, when was the last time Getsuga Tenshou did any real damage?

When Ichigo actually had a will to use it, duh?

GT IS a reiatsu release. If the user is fucking feeling useless at the moment he won't do anything with his attack.

oh and ye, there's a part where Ichigo's GT is even more unstable than his own spiritual pressure.

And anyway this has nothing to do with Naruto and Kishimoto's obsesion with onetech-characters.

You are comparing Ninjas, who are supposed to be universal and interesting, with Samurais who are supposed to perfect eh same techniques to perfection.

Thats like if I was unhappy when seeing Mage in rpg bashing enemy with a staff and you tried to counter-argument that "oh well, that warrior dude does the same~"
Fettal said:
Why are guys even arguing with FaiL?, He's a typical Kishi basher while he sprays his semen all over Kubo for fun, he's saying Naruto is trying be DBZ when its actually inspired by DBZ and saying it copies too much out of it when Ichigo doing a fusion out of his training is too ironic. Hey FaiL at Kishi explains his story while excluding the pendulum arc Kubo has ZERO background to his characters.

What makes me even more sick is when I see people agree with him, I dont care if you agree with him in the Bleach section since he loves that Kubo juice but agreeing with him in the Naruto forum just makes you as much of troll as FaiL is.

kkk, nice try, now please re-do it again with actual arguments instead of your usual "no u" whining? 8D

Oh an dwow, someone agrees with someone!~ man its not like everyone has a different opinion, right? Everyone must have your world view on how awesome kishimoto is 8D
AhenshihaelJul 8, 2010 7:31 AM
Jul 8, 2010 7:32 AM

Feb 2010
Fai said:
kkk, nice try, now please re-do it again with actual arguments instead of your usual "no u" whining? 8D

Oh an dwow, someone agrees with someone!~ man its not like everyone has a different opinion, right? Everyone must have your world view on how awesome kishimoto is 8D

Im not saying Kishi is awesome, hes just decent at best, and whats different about your opinion is that youve not once made a compliment about the Naruto, all I hear is Kishi sucks at this this, Kishi sucks at that, if you hate it, stop reading it, nobody whats see your bictching on every chapter.
Jul 8, 2010 7:37 AM

Jul 2007
Fettal said:
Fai said:

Im not saying Kishi is awesome, hes just decent at best, and whats different about your opinion is that youve not once made a compliment about the Naruto, all I hear is Kishi sucks at this this, Kishi sucks at that, if you hate it, stop reading it, nobody whats see your bictching on every chapter.

Please take a time machine and go back into past to Part I to hear me compliment Naruto.
Please take a time machine and go back to the pain arc (till the whole kyuubi fiasco) to hear me call this manga finally returning to decent state.

And oh please "stop reading" bs is getting ridiculous. I read it this long, I will read it till the end and I have every right to present my opinion on anything relevant. This is not "forum for naruto fans" and thus the discussion thread does not have to be filled with "omg this was great" comments :)
Jul 8, 2010 7:42 AM

Jul 2008
It doesn't need to be filled with "this was great comments" just not contradictory posts, everything about Naruto you post which is "bad" is 10x worse in bleach, you ignore comments then go off on a tangent, and you actually get up before everyone, read the raws just to post the discussion page, so no one can get inb4 Fai Super Weekly Naruto Bashing.
Jul 8, 2010 7:47 AM

Feb 2010
Fai said:
Fettal said:
Fai said:

Please take a time machine and go back into past to Part I to hear me compliment Naruto.
Please take a time machine and go back to the pain arc (till the whole kyuubi fiasco) to hear me call this manga finally returning to decent state.

And oh please "stop reading" bs is getting ridiculous. I read it this long, I will read it till the end and I have every right to present my opinion on anything relevant. This is not "forum for naruto fans" and thus the discussion thread does not have to be filled with "omg this was great" comments :)

Just like everyone has there right on Bleach yet you tell them to stop reading lol how ironic. Im not saying you should praise Naruto, its not even my favorite manga, if you have a dissapointed statement to post about Kishi, say it without constintely bashing him and making yaoi jokes on him -_-
Jul 8, 2010 7:56 AM

Oct 2009
Fail is not doing argument here. neither he know how to criticize naruto. if anyone read naruto chapters discussions every week. he/she should know that he's just a pure hater and always trying to bash manga and fans. no critics. if you want to see an example.

check naruto shippuden 166 discussion.

Fai said:
ios said:
upcoming episodes will be awesome

*checks his manga list*
Interesting case.
Well, lets just say that you lost any credibility on being a human being, with what you said.

Now if anyone understand this. please stop arguing with him. he just a kid. and its useless to discuss with him. try to discuss chapter with someone. who is actually criticizing manga. (not just pure hatred) he just don't know how to STFU. lots of people tried in previous topics but this guy already loss all creditability he had.

If you want to see what i mean. here is my little advice for Fail.

Control yourself, dude. I know naruto sucks and you made your point. If you hate it so much, then write manga name into a paper and use it as toilet paper, you will feel better but please stop doing this pure hatred posts every week. learn some manners of argument and criticizing. you are trying to force your opinions on others and bashing manga, mangaka and fans. get a life dude.

but as i said before. he just don't know how to stfu. so this advice won't help. you will see soon enough.
DxC3iJul 8, 2010 8:01 AM
Jul 8, 2010 12:31 PM

Jul 2007
DxC3i said:
Fail is not doing argument here. neither he know how to criticize naruto. if anyone read naruto chapters discussions every week. he/she should know that he's just a pure hater and always trying to bash manga and fans. no critics. if you want to see an example.

Now if anyone understand this. please stop arguing with him. he just a kid. and its useless to discuss with him. try to discuss chapter with someone. who is actually criticizing manga. (not just pure hatred) he just don't know how to STFU. lots of people tried in previous topics but this guy already loss all creditability he had.

If you want to see what i mean. here is my little advice for Fail.

Control yourself, dude. I know naruto sucks and you made your point. If you hate it so much, then write manga name into a paper and use it as toilet paper, you will feel better but please stop doing this pure hatred posts every week. learn some manners of argument and criticizing. you are trying to force your opinions on others and bashing manga, mangaka and fans. get a life dude.

but as i said before. he just don't know how to stfu. so this advice won't help. you will see soon enough.

as I said, any arguments besides "omg i dont like you because you have a different opinion"?

I mean you wrote this long tl;dr consisting of countless "NO YOU!"-s and that did not really help. Arguments please ;)

Fettal said:

Just like everyone has there right on Bleach yet you tell them to stop reading lol how ironic. Im not saying you should praise Naruto, its not even my favorite manga, if you have a dissapointed statement to post about Kishi, say it without constintely bashing him and making yaoi jokes on him -_-

Yes everyone has a right to say anything they want as long as they argument it. As ti stands now, Bleach discussions consist of "ololol trolling kubo is us" and Naruto discussions consist of naruto fans being awestruck by Kishimotos's "storytelling methods".

Oh and Yaoi jokes are not needed. Since the part II started this whole manga turned into yaoi Joke. All it lacks now is Naruto and saucegay hugging naked in mindscape with sakura petals fling around.

And yes, when manga goes from fulfilling your goals and overcoming your past into "we will die together my love", no yaoi jokes are needed.

BakaKawaii said:
It doesn't need to be filled with "this was great comments" just not contradictory posts, everything about Naruto you post which is "bad" is 10x worse in bleach, you ignore comments then go off on a tangent, and you actually get up before everyone, read the raws just to post the discussion page, so no one can get inb4 Fai Super Weekly Naruto Bashing.

YOUR opinion.

eventhe worst bleach chapters now are 100x better than Naruto.

Ulquiora dieing and Aizzen making people stab momo seem fucking genius, when compared to the "we will die together", "ima going to unleash never=-before-shown jyuubi" and "ima put eye on the moon" stuff of Naruto.

And no I do not get up. Maybe you did not know, but world has different time zones. Raws come out in the middle of the day for me. :)
Jul 8, 2010 12:47 PM

Feb 2010
Fai said:

Fettal said:

Yes everyone has a right to say anything they want as long as they argument it. As ti stands now, Bleach discussions consist of "ololol trolling kubo is us" and Naruto discussions consist of naruto fans being awestruck by Kishimotos's "storytelling methods".

Oh and Yaoi jokes are not needed. Since the part II started this whole manga turned into yaoi Joke. All it lacks now is Naruto and saucegay hugging naked in mindscape with sakura petals fling around.

And yes, when manga goes from fulfilling your goals and overcoming your past into "we will die together my love", no yaoi jokes are needed.

What are you talking about? Naruto is getting just as much of hate as bleach, and you are the poison thats spreading it.

LOL see this is why you are a troll, you need to go reread that chapter listen more carefully on why Naruto said that. If all your gonna do talk shit of Naruto and how gay Kishi is doing while praising Kubo till the sun doesnt shine, then that proofs your just immature little kid
FettalJul 8, 2010 12:59 PM
Jul 8, 2010 1:04 PM

Mar 2010
Fai said:

eventhe worst bleach chapters now are 100x better than Naruto.

Ulquiora dieing and Aizzen making people stab momo seem fucking genius,

And no I do not get up. Maybe you did not know, but world has different time zones. Raws come out in the middle of the day for me. :)
Lol I can't believe you actually said that. roflmfao The worst Bleach chapters better than Naruto can someone say Tunnel Vision anyone. The whole bullshit with Aizen with his untouchable psychic planning HAXXORZ sure that chapter was Way better than all of the Naruto chapters combined. OMG AIZEN-SAMA IS SO AWESOME.
Fai said:
when compared to the "we will die together", "ima going to unleash never=-before-shown jyuubi" and "ima put eye on the moon" stuff of Naruto.
Let's check this out Naruto an orphan who sees (for some peculiar reason) Sasuke as his best friend can't really bring himself to kill him or something like that
Compare to" I'm going to destroy a city to make a random key so i can kill the never before seen Spirit King" "I was waiting for virtually no reason at all since I am a Villain-sue (the ultimate VILLAIN-SUE mind you) with my ultimate planning and Haxxorz Zanpakuto that Mind-Rapes everyone who sees it and I made sure that I had the only blind guy there IS on my side as well as other things in my flawless planning" but of course we're just going to ignore that.
KantonKageXJul 8, 2010 1:35 PM
Jul 8, 2010 1:56 PM

Jul 2007
KantonKageX said:
Lol I can't believe you actually said that. roflmfao The worst Bleach chapters better than Naruto can someone say Tunnel Vision anyone. The whole bullshit with Aizen with his untouchable psychic planning HAXXORZ sure that chapter was Way better than all of the Naruto chapters combined. OMG AIZEN-SAMA IS SO AWESOME.

Yes. at least Aizen being untouchable was to be expected and the scene where everyone (especially hitsugaya) realized on who actually they cut was chilling to say the least.

KantonKageX said:
Compare to" I'm going to destroy a city to make a random key so i can kill the never before seen Spirit King" "I was waiting for virtually no reason at all since I am a Villain-sue (the ultimate VILLAIN-SUE mind you) with my ultimate planning and Haxxorz Zanpakuto that Mind-Rapes everyone who sees it and I made sure that I had the only blind guy there IS on my side as well as other things in my flawless planning" but of course we're just going to ignore that.

Destroying the city makes total sense. AND even then we still do not know on if that was aizen's true plan. for all we know he might plan to use ichigo to open the realm.

And his waiting and everything is at least completely in character. His powers fit the final villain status, unlike faildara. And hey at least halfo f his planning can be explained with illusions, unlike Faildara's.
Jul 8, 2010 3:44 PM
Sep 2007
I have called Fai out many times on being a troll, and he never once replied to one of my post, I even said it before he is blind hater or a troll.
Hi
Jul 8, 2010 4:57 PM

Mar 2010
Fai said:
KantonKageX said:

Yes. at least Aizen being untouchable was to be expected and the scene where everyone (especially hitsugaya) realized on who actually they cut was chilling to say the least.

KantonKageX said:

Destroying the city makes total sense. AND even then we still do not know on if that was aizen's true plan. for all we know he might plan to use ichigo to open the realm.

And his waiting and everything is at least completely in character. His powers fit the final villain status, unlike faildara. And hey at least halfo f his planning can be explained with illusions, unlike Faildara's.
AKA HAXXORZ BULLSHIT. Unlike Aizen, Madara plans doesn't always work.
Jul 8, 2010 5:07 PM

Jul 2008
And even when Aizen's plans don't work, it's okay, because he planned that too.
And where did Madara's planning not make sense? : o
After the first there was what we're seeing now, seems logical, then the Uchiha massacre, alright, then waiting it out and creating akatsuki, capturing most tailed beasts, getting sasuke on his side. Doesn't seem like his planning needs any explanations, unlike Aizen's where it makes no sense so he pulls out "it was all part of my plan, mwhahaha *has yaoi love with Ichi whilst Gin watches*" ever so coincidental that the town needed to make the key was Ichi's home town, not to mention Aizen pushing Ichi every step of the way :o
Jul 8, 2010 7:25 PM

Jun 2010
If you ask me, both Bleach and Naruto are in pretty crazy stages right now, but Aizen is definitely the wallbanger. I mean, he can effortlessly knock down several captains and Vizards simultaneously AND was supposedly now behind EVERY SINGLE EVENT in Ichigo's life, INCLUDING his nearly DYING in his fights!

For that, am I the only one thinking Sasuke's becoming a Godmode Stu these days?
"All creatures want to believe in something bigger than themselves. They cannont live without blind obedience. And to escape that pressure of trust, those in whom faith is placed in turn looking for someone higher than themselves. And those people in turn look for someone higher. That is how kings are born. That is how all Gods are born."
-Sosuke Aizen, Bleach
Jul 8, 2010 7:38 PM

Feb 2008
I feel like there's been a drop in art quality recently. Lots of sloppy/awkward/downright ugly looking drawings of characters. Or maybe it's always been like this and I'm only noticing it now for whatever reason lol.
Jul 8, 2010 7:45 PM

Oct 2009
Fai said:
as I said, any arguments besides "omg i dont like you because you have a different opinion"?

I mean you wrote this long tl;dr consisting of countless "NO YOU!"-s and that did not really help. Arguments please ;)

Actually i was giving advice to other peoples to don't discuss naruto with a troller. (same goes to bleach. you are a troller in both topics) so how can i argue with a kid when i'm trying to stop others. xD thats why i don't quote your ridiculous explanations about naruto and bleach. though now i do want to post some of my rants here.

Fai said:
hey at least halfo f his planning can be explained with illusions, unlike Faildara's.

Yeah.. illusion can be explained.

OMG... hitsugaya killed aizen...
after 2 pages. Oh Holy Shit!!!.. it was Momo-chan..
that was fucking epic.. you're genius kubo-sama. to write such an amazing script.

On the other hand. I'm really glad naruto don't have any gen jutsu powers like uchiha's. otherwise i know you will say something this. This mangaka is fucking retard. Pain beat the crap out of Naruto with his six paths and its turned out to be his damn illusion and after 1 chap all pain bodies were dead... i can write better than this if there is all have to be illusion. Now this is what's going on in bleach.

Your so-called argument about pain arc and kyubi power unleashed.. that's what happened in bleach when ichigo turned to be full hollow against Ulliqura. oh but i know that was awesome because kubo wrote that script.

I know alot of shounen haters. they just can't understand shounen series.. suddenly powers ups in DBZ/naruto/bleach/one piece. i understand their point of view. but here we have someone who is praising bleach every week which got weakest plot than naruto. xD

I just don't know what will you say if you read Blade of the Immortal Manga. Which got higher rating than bleach and naruto and #35 rank on MAL..

/rant over
DxC3iJul 8, 2010 7:50 PM
Jul 8, 2010 8:02 PM

Jun 2010
DxC3i said:
Fai said:

Actually i was giving advice to other peoples to don't discuss naruto with a troller. (same goes to bleach. you are a troller in both topics) so how can i argue with a kid when i'm trying to stop others. xD thats why i don't quote your ridiculous explanations about naruto and bleach. though now i do want to post some of my rants here.

Fai said:
hey at least halfo f his planning can be explained with illusions, unlike Faildara's.

Yeah.. illusion can be explained.

OMG... hitsugaya killed aizen...
after 2 pages. Oh Holy Shit!!!.. it was Momo-chan..
that was fucking epic.. you're genius kubo-sama. to write such an amazing script.

On the other hand. I'm really glad naruto don't have any gen jutsu powers like uchiha's. otherwise i know you will say something this. This mangaka is fucking retard. Pain beat the crap out of Naruto with his six paths and its turned out to be his damn illusion and after 1 chap all pain bodies were dead... i can write better than this if there is all have to be illusion. Now this is what's going on in bleach.

Your so-called argument about pain arc and kyubi power unleashed.. that's what happened in bleach when ichigo turned to be full hollow against Ulliqura. oh but i know that was awesome because kubo wrote that script.

I know alot of shounen haters. they just can't understand shounen series.. suddenly powers ups in DBZ/naruto/bleach/one piece. i understand their point of view. but here we have someone who is praising bleach every week which got weakest plot than naruto. xD

I just don't know what will you say if you read Blade of the Immortal Manga. Which got higher rating than bleach and naruto and #35 rank on MAL..

/rant over

You've got my support here, Dx3Ci.

Fai, you're entitled to think Kubo's writing is superior to Kishimoto's, but you don't need to hammer away your opinion as if it's fact. We consider Kubo's plot twists in the recent chapters rather poorly written, don't like it? TOUGH BREAK.

Back to topic, yeah, the art is getting a bit sloppy these days, if you ask me. However, Sasuke needs to lose his Godmode Status.
"All creatures want to believe in something bigger than themselves. They cannont live without blind obedience. And to escape that pressure of trust, those in whom faith is placed in turn looking for someone higher than themselves. And those people in turn look for someone higher. That is how kings are born. That is how all Gods are born."
-Sosuke Aizen, Bleach
Jul 8, 2010 9:05 PM

Dec 2008
All of the sudden the Kyuubi is not so powerful. Ok so I looked away when his parents all of the sudden come back to fill in the gaps but what the hell does little Saucegay have to do in all of this? Oh yeah, I know...
Jul 8, 2010 10:08 PM

Jul 2008
Mmm I thought Sasuke lost his godmode status when he went up against the kages and he was shown up, sure he managed to escape thanks to Madara, but for that he had to sacrifice his whole team, and sure he went ahead and had another power up, but the eyes were waiting for him for a while, it was reasonable for him to go grab them.
Jul 8, 2010 10:12 PM

Jan 2010
Yay!
Finally one of the major plot holes in Naruto is being filled!

Hope we see some Kakashi action going on =)
Jul 8, 2010 10:22 PM

Apr 2009
Sigh, im bored.
Jul 8, 2010 10:28 PM

Apr 2010
MAAANNN this was awesome!!!! i cant really belive i got to w8 anotehr week for this !@!#!@!$G!
Jul 8, 2010 11:16 PM
Nov 2007
so i just reread it. and. all i got out of the 2nd reading was: WHY IS ITACHI HOLDING SAUCE AS A BABY? WTF IS THIS SHIT. EFFIN A ITACHI IS SUPPOSED TO BE MOTHER FUCKING BAD ASS NOT A BABY BITCH MOMMA
Jul 9, 2010 12:31 AM

Apr 2009
"Naruto's been kidnapped!! Will the Kyubi be revived...!?" Hmm, I wonder...
Jul 9, 2010 12:46 AM

Jul 2007
BakaKawaii said:
Mmm I thought Sasuke lost his godmode status when he went up against the kages and he was shown up, sure he managed to escape thanks to Madara, but for that he had to sacrifice his whole team, and sure he went ahead and had another power up, but the eyes were waiting for him for a while, it was reasonable for him to go grab them.

Are you serious?

Sauce got more powerups through that fight than through entire Part II...How many different versions of Susannoo he suddenly learned?

And he did not even get defeated. He, as always, tanked characters that,by all logic should have crushed him like a fly, then got saved and got a new eye powerup.

Now all kishi needs to do is to reveal next chapter that "other half of kyuubi is sealed in sauce!!!111oneoneone" and his godmode status is cemented.

crowslayer91 said:

Fai, you're entitled to think Kubo's writing is superior to Kishimoto's, but you don't need to hammer away your opinion as if it's fact. We consider Kubo's plot twists in the recent chapters rather poorly written, don't like it? TOUGH BREAK.

Back to topic, yeah, the art is getting a bit sloppy these days, if you ask me. However, Sasuke needs to lose his Godmode Status.

Feel free to hate bleach as long as you have more grounded arguments than "lol plothole because i say so", "lol aizen is overpowered" and "lol ss was better because I say so

Sauce loosing his godmode? won't happen. The last sauce/naruto fight will mos tlikely end either in a tie or they both will fuse into Rikkudou and go on to defeat the manifestation of hatred. Kishi made sure that Sauce did not loose up until now, he will continue that trend.

However expect Naruto's new training be trolled by Madara who then unleashes kyuubi and lol o look, Naruto survived because he is a part of such a special clan.

As for Art? Kishi just stopped trying after Pain arc. After that pretty much every character was "pieced together" out of existing designs and personalities. NOt ot mention the huge facepalm-worthy kyuubi in these last few chapters...

This shows it all:
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/6002/comnparison.png
AhenshihaelJul 9, 2010 1:03 AM
Jul 9, 2010 1:17 AM

Jan 2009
Why are most of you guys so pissed off that Sasuke makes 2 littles appearances? And Fai, that theres no major battle?

The flashback hasn't been going on for that long. Give the story time to develop. We don't know if the appearance of Sasuke and Itachi was pointless. Also, we don't complain in the Hueco Mundo Arc 'OMG HES NOT FIGHTING AIZEN, FAIL!'
Jul 9, 2010 1:57 AM

Jul 2007
Jesuvius said:
Why are most of you guys so pissed off that Sasuke makes 2 littles appearances? And Fai, that theres no major battle?

The flashback hasn't been going on for that long. Give the story time to develop. We don't know if the appearance of Sasuke and Itachi was pointless. Also, we don't complain in the Hueco Mundo Arc 'OMG HES NOT FIGHTING AIZEN, FAIL!'

Because its Naruto's flashback and Naruto's story in manga named Naruto.

shoehorning Sauce into there to only "strengthen" the corny DESTINED bromance is fail.

as for battle. I no longer want to see kyuubi battle. We all know it will be fourth spamming rasengans or something. IT has lost its potential ever since ninja became dbz fighters.

And the comparison is for art style. nowadays kyuubi and everything kishi drew SUCKS.
Jul 9, 2010 2:11 AM
Apr 2010
(lol itachi still has those lines even as a small small kid)

....I like Minato's coat.. xD The panel of Naruto and his mother crying was quite touching as well. Events next time will be quite predicable however. Good facial expressions ^^
Jul 9, 2010 2:12 AM

Feb 2009
It's kinda interesting to have the past explained in detail, especially such an important event.
Jul 9, 2010 2:26 AM

Jul 2009
U know...after dunno how many chapters of "I'll use my own strength",Kishi decides to use the kyuubi since it was just staying in Naruto's body for the lulz
Sasuke's power-ups no longer make sense,it's Kishi trying too hard to make him seem stronger that Itachi

This chapter was ok,Madara fail attempt to look evil,a PnJ..awesome Minato,but nothing epic at all
Jul 9, 2010 2:46 AM

Jun 2009
I think this chapter was great! I'm happy to see Minato and Kushina's past, though I'm a bit sad since I know they'll die soon. T_T Minato was great until now! Too bad that Madara take the Kyuubi and will use it to kill him. :(
I didn't expect seeing Itachi and Sasuke here! They were so cuteee! ^_^ (Well, baby Naruto is cute as well! >_<)
Don't belive in yourself! Belive in me who belives in you! (TTGL) XD ...LOVE and PEACE!! ^_^
Jul 9, 2010 3:35 AM

Jan 2009
Fai said:
Jesuvius said:

Because its Naruto's flashback and Naruto's story in manga named Naruto.

shoehorning Sauce into there to only "strengthen" the corny DESTINED bromance is fail.

as for battle. I no longer want to see kyuubi battle. We all know it will be fourth spamming rasengans or something. IT has lost its potential ever since ninja became dbz fighters.

And the comparison is for art style. nowadays kyuubi and everything kishi drew SUCKS.

So it's Naruto's flashback? That means no other people are allowed to be in it? That's just dumb.

And for someone who's so much into Bleach, you think you'd forgive a little spamming (GETSUGATENSHOUGETSUGATENSHOU).

It's one thing to complain after things you didn't like. But before? Give it a chance man
Jul 9, 2010 4:19 AM

Apr 2009
Fai said:
[
This shows it all:

haha, i have to agree with you on this..

that chapter really was bad drawn... especially the fox
Jul 9, 2010 5:13 AM

Sep 2009
I can forgive fox's bad drawing, but I will never stand for doodles-rasengan. "Come on, let's draw a giant circle and fill it with random swirly lines!" - That's what it looked like...
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.