Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (21) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »
Jul 3, 2010 4:30 AM

Apr 2010
Am I the only person here that actually LIKES Alois?

Anyway, Ciel and Sebastian=FUCK YEAH.

Now if you excuse me Imma go finish Kuroshitsuji.
Jul 3, 2010 4:32 AM

Jan 2010
shotacon said:

You're not, I think he's awesome.
Jul 3, 2010 4:40 AM

Apr 2010
holypoop said:
shotacon said:

That he is.
Jul 3, 2010 4:41 AM

Jul 2009
holypoop said:
shotacon said:

I don't know why people are hating on him, he's a much more interesting character than Ciel

Jul 3, 2010 4:42 AM

Feb 2010
Damn, Alois hasn't got even a half of Ciel's personal charm. And what he did to Hannah was just disgusting. Same to Claude - where is that devilish smile we loved Sebas-chan for?! And the other servants - Hannah was probably created to be Alois' training bag and other three is just standing and doing nothing. Huh, maybe next episodes will be beter, but now the only thing that will keep me watching that series are Ciel and Sebastian.

OP and ED are okay, but I prefered those from 1st season. Especially ending - is it just me or is Sebastian the only humouros element in Kuroshitsuji 2? Because now what I can see is drama, drama, drama and trauma.
Sorry for my bad english
Jul 3, 2010 4:46 AM

Oct 2008
I like Alois a lot

The best thing about him is his personality. I like insane characters!

Canissa_Latrans said:
OP and ED are okay, but I prefered those from 1st season. Especially ending - is it just me or is Sebastian the only humouros element in Kuroshitsuji 2? Because now what I can see is drama, drama, drama and trauma.

I think, like some others, that the OP animation will change in the next episode. I am thinking that the OP will have Sebastian and Ciel in it.

And I think Druitt was the real humorous one in this episode. I do hope they will bring Grell and Undertaker back for some real comedy.
shadowswordJul 3, 2010 4:49 AM
Jul 3, 2010 4:53 AM

Jul 2009
Alois is the classic guy who suffered for a shock at a very young age, and tends to manipulate interpersonal relationships in order not to be forsaken again. Cool. He's kawaii and scary at the same time. I prefer him to Ciel.
Jul 3, 2010 5:28 AM

Jan 2009
It's official.
Sebastian has three facial expressions

While Claude only has.. one and a half :<
Jul 3, 2010 5:32 AM
May 2008
Canissa_Latrans said:
Same to Claude - where is that devilish smile we loved Sebas-chan for?!

Alois stole it ⌒w⌒ doubt we'll ever see Claude smile..

I actually like the triplets, its like a small invasion of mindless servants ゚ ∇ ゚ and I feel really sorry for Hannah, cant really see why he dislikes her.. Someone should discipline Alois>,<
neverineJul 3, 2010 5:40 AM
Jul 3, 2010 5:45 AM

Oct 2009
Well. I can appreciate how completely batshit Alois is. Makes for an interesting character, in my opinion. And, hmm, I don't know. Lots of room for character growth, perhaps?

I enjoyed this more than I was expecting to, honestly.
Jul 3, 2010 5:46 AM

Oct 2009
wtf!! we were tricked!!! OMG OMG OMG!!
Jul 3, 2010 5:57 AM

May 2009
Canissa_Latrans said:
Damn, Alois hasn't got even a half of Ciel's personal charm. And what he did to Hannah was just disgusting. Same to Claude - where is that devilish smile we loved Sebas-chan for?! And the other servants - Hannah was probably created to be Alois' training bag and other three is just standing and doing nothing. Huh, maybe next episodes will be beter, but now the only thing that will keep me watching that series are Ciel and Sebastian.

Oh, I love you. That's exactly what I thought when I saw the episode ^^
Jul 3, 2010 6:11 AM

Nov 2009
I was realy suprised when the eyes of that women where poked to blood :o
And i saw realy fast that Sebastian was the man in the cape. And Ciel looked realy cute in that trunk xD I am so happy they are in the new season to.
That Alois kid is weird :l
Jul 3, 2010 6:17 AM

Sep 2008
New guy needs to get killed.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 3, 2010 6:18 AM

Jan 2010
... I'll be so disappointed if Grell and/or Undertaker isn't in the next ep. We saw Elizabeth or whats her face in the preview. HER. NOT GRELL! *cries*
Sorry, but I can't get over how much I'm obsessed with Kuroshitsuji atm.
Jul 3, 2010 6:23 AM

May 2009
holypoop said:
... I'll be so disappointed if Grell and/or Undertaker isn't in the next ep. We saw Elizabeth or whats her face in the preview. HER. NOT GRELL! *cries*
Sorry, but I can't get over how much I'm obsessed with Kuroshitsuji atm.

Everyone is obsessed xD

We need more of Suwabe Junichi's epic voice acting :O
Jul 3, 2010 6:25 AM

Jul 2008
I WANT MORE ALOIS!!
im super confused thx to the preview, and Sebestian telling us that he is the only butler. I cannot stop screaming WTH ever since then.
~Bokura wa deau tameni koko e umare ochita
Toki wo tsumugu tashikana uta ni michibikare habataku yo~
Jul 3, 2010 6:33 AM

Oct 2008
Yeah is Elizabitch made her return why not Grell and Undie?
I want them back!
Jul 3, 2010 6:38 AM

Dec 2008
Oh Claude! Oh Sebby! OMG!! Is all I can say right now! I can't wait for the next episode! It's really great to see the old gang again!
Jul 3, 2010 6:55 AM

Jun 2007
awesome first episode
liked it better than the first season's first episode
Jul 3, 2010 6:58 AM
Dec 2008
Totally loved this ep!
Can't wait til next week.
Jul 3, 2010 7:03 AM

Dec 2009
LOL. WHAT THE FUCK! OMFG. LOL. One of the best first episodes I ever seen. Alois is badASS, I like it ! The battle on the staircase had me laughing all the way. Once again, LOL.
Doubt Doubt.
Jul 3, 2010 7:08 AM

Oct 2008
While I'm glad that Sebby and Ciel are back I just can't stop feeling disturbed by the Alois kid poking out the maid's eye. I don't care what kind of tragic past he has. You just don't do something like that. :\
Jul 3, 2010 7:08 AM

Jul 2009
That's right!! Kuroshitsuji is about Sebastian and Ciel they are the pros here!!!!! ~~~ and they are here!!! they are back for more fun :))) although I don't have anything against Alois i still love Ciel more and more and moer so can;t help it...... yare yare the next ep is about Seb and Ciel !!!! can't wait for it:)))
Jul 3, 2010 7:15 AM

Mar 2008
I can't say I expected Alois Trancy the Hypocrite.
Jul 3, 2010 7:23 AM

Jun 2008
nice ep. cant w8 for ep.2
also Sebastian Rocks XD

Jul 3, 2010 7:24 AM

Dec 2008
Dude, I didn't think I'd like this as much as I did. The moment he destroyed that girl's eye, I decided I was going to follow this as I did to season 1.

Lovely.
Jul 3, 2010 7:39 AM

May 2010
I'm so happy I didn't read any spoilers. XD

Everyone that I talked to before was saying it'll never be Kuroshitsuji without Sebby and Ciel. Well.... :D

kokocho said:
While I'm glad that Sebby and Ciel are back I just can't stop feeling disturbed by the Alois kid poking out the maid's eye. I don't care what kind of tragic past he has. You just don't do something like that. :

So am I. And when he did that I started comparing him to Ciel. Phantomhive household is better than this one.
Jul 3, 2010 7:46 AM

Nov 2008
Until now I don't like Alois. But there are still 23 Episodes to go so that might change.

Now that Ciel & Sebastian are back, I can die happily <3 Kuroshitsuji made my day. Though, I'd like to know more about Alois & Claude as well, seems interesting enough :D

Jul 3, 2010 7:51 AM

Feb 2010
oohh~I like alois now but why does his bruises look like love bites?

but they really should just make Viscount Druitt as the main character....
Jul 3, 2010 7:55 AM

Nov 2009
Nice episode ... it seems like Alois are going to be the antagonist, not Ceil. I hope things turn out right in the end and Trancy gets more mature
Jul 3, 2010 8:02 AM

Jul 2008
Seems much better than the first season. And who could resist Nana as Trancy ?

Jul 3, 2010 8:11 AM
Jan 2010
Oh.
My.
God.

I almost wet myself when I saw 'Mr. Traveler.' This season is going to be a great one. I like all of the characters though, because if there's any character I like the most, it's the creepy ones and the a**holes.

Well played, Toboso.
MirizariJul 3, 2010 8:16 AM
Jul 3, 2010 8:15 AM

Aug 2008
5 out of 5: Loved it! (your vote) 135 nice
the episode was good really enjoyed
The spider is watching
Jul 3, 2010 8:42 AM

Jan 2008
LOVED IT! couldn't be more awesome!!!!
Jul 3, 2010 9:03 AM

Nov 2007
AMAZING EPIC EPISODE!!! :D
O_O
Jul 3, 2010 9:08 AM

Jun 2008
i first saw a new master.wow what a crazy person. thanks god seb and ciel is back for good :D
Jul 3, 2010 9:12 AM

May 2009
Amazing start. Alois is adequately disturbing and the whole episode was all flavors of mind-blowing.
Jul 3, 2010 9:17 AM

Apr 2010
I thought this would be a totall different story, but then Sebastian appeared together with Ciel. Interesting...
I don't know if I should love or hate that Alois kid. He has a wicked personality, which I like, but what he did to poor Hannah was just too much. D:

Optime olere occisum hostem!
Jul 3, 2010 9:29 AM

Aug 2007
Well, that was... strange. If they want the viewer to hate Alois, then they are doing a good job of it. Makes me appreciate Ciel a lot more. This episode was actually a bit embarrassing to watch, lol. I'm not sure I like this sappy relationship between Alois and Claude either. I want to say it was nice seeing Sebastian and Ciel again, but it just felt off. Oh well, it's just the first episode, so it might get better.

ALSO, must I endure Droit this season? I don't know if I can handle both him and Grell (if Grell appears).
Jul 3, 2010 9:30 AM

Aug 2009
Hehe nice going A-1 that was a lovely surprise and it really brightened up my day!

Now.. Please show us Sebs real form this season!
Jul 3, 2010 9:33 AM

Mar 2009
Awesome, I was about to drop this until I saw Sebastian.
Jul 3, 2010 9:42 AM

Dec 2007
I don't understand. Are Claude and Alois the main characters now or were they only important in the first episode? Because in the preview Sebastian said something like, "If you speak of a butler, it has to be me, Sebastian Michaelis, right?"

Or something like that.

Uggh. I don't understand. Oh well. I liked Alois and I liked Claude's tap dancing, so I guess they're okay as well, but it would still be better if Ciel and Sebastian were the main characters again.

AND SEBASTIAN'S HAND IS BACK. HOW?
Jul 3, 2010 9:51 AM

Nov 2008
i totally hate that new master guy already, i feel so sorry for that maid : (

but when i noticed it was sebastion when they showed the close up on him in that cloak i got so excited XD

"after all i am... opps too soon for that" lol
Jul 3, 2010 9:52 AM
Jan 2010
Sporkness said:
I don't understand. Are Claude and Alois the main characters now or were they only important in the first episode? Because in the preview Sebastian said something like, "If you speak of a butler, it has to be me, Sebastian Michaelis, right?"

Yes, they're probably the main antagonists if I were to guess. It's probably going to center around both Ciel and Alois, and their lives with the butlers, etc.
Jul 3, 2010 10:00 AM

Jan 2010
Wow the story line was a lot different than i thought
Sebastian was SO FREAKING HOT!!! I MISS HIM
Sebastian > Claude

Jul 3, 2010 10:01 AM

Feb 2010
Sighhh..I never knew Alois was like that...O___O
it suprised the heck out of me..I mean..srsly..
but I felt like I was really trolled, I mean...making ciel DIE like that
and suddenly making him LIVE again...it was akward.

As for a lot of people hating Alois..and seeing him as the antagonist..
I see Alois as someone who has gone through something as horrible as Ciel,
and that's what makes him so dark and...well very insulting.
As for the hyperactive part of him..he just..idk...but srsly..
I don't think people should hate him because he's really rude to the maid and everything,
I mean he's been through a lot of crap, too..and he's just really lonely.
That gives him NO REASON to mess around with her EYE SOCKETS, but I kinda
pity him. He's just like Ciel, except..Ciel and actually keep cool,
and he doesn't think of his past as a bad thing, like, he doesn't want to abandon his
past. But Alois seems to have his past scaring him ALL the time..
Jul 3, 2010 10:08 AM
Feb 2010
Oh, I never said I didn't like Alois. I just said that I'm sure he's a chick.

Me and my friend were watching the raw together, and we both squeed so loud when we finally saw Sebastian's face. We thought it was too good to be true, and so we didn't immediately assume the dark stranger was Sebastian. I never used to watch raws, but I believe I will watch these raws from now on.
Jul 3, 2010 10:11 AM

Jul 2007
Wow this was weird. AWESOME weird :p Loved Sebastian and Cloude action! Also to people that say Ciel is alive... I don,t think it gonna be this simple. They are gonna explain it in latter eps i guess.
Jul 3, 2010 10:13 AM

Jun 2008
I saw the first episode and for the first half I haven't been impresed so much but when I saw Sebastian again I was o.o so I'll continue to watch the next episodes[and the preview for the next episode didn't dissapointed me^^].But I have to say that I already hate the new character,Alois or whatever his name is.What an annoying brat despite his cuteness[but Ciel seems cuter than him hehe] and the new butler,Claude or whatever his not so hot as Sebastian and he looks as a robot,just obeying and executing his master's orders.He's so different from Sebastian,although they look alike.Of course,different master,different butler also.
I'm looking forward for the next episodes.
Pages (21) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Veain - Sep 16, 2010

850 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 25, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Sep 2, 2010

364 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 25, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Aug 19, 2010

1505 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 24, 4:29 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Aug 5, 2010

208 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 24, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Jul 22, 2010

200 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 23, 7:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.