Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 3, 2008 11:12 AM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
that was fun :)
kinda expected the other team to put up more of a fight tho
maybe i've just seen too much shounen recently ;)
Feb 21, 2010 9:23 PM

May 2009
Well, it definitely subverted my expectation that she'd win.

Granted, the episode was called Frustration.
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
May 9, 2010 1:48 PM

Feb 2008
hmm well that was something else. there seems to be too much gap between one episode and the next. given her lack of piloting skill she certainly have gotten much better recently. now shes like a pro.....
Feb 19, 2014 12:20 AM

Nov 2009
Yeah . . . This anime is kind of okay at times but it is kind of obvious that this is an anime made for younger audiences (like 6-8 years old) due to the ridiculous events like in this episode . . . Kind of disappointed, didn't think it would be "great" but figured it would be more . . . I dunno, not ridiculous.
Jul 16, 2015 11:06 AM

Nov 2011
oh no
this reminds me of that shitzball in FFX
fucking stupid football-based games
Sep 16, 2021 11:07 AM
Nov 2019
Pirating_Ninja said:
Yeah . . . This anime is kind of okay at times but it is kind of obvious that this is an anime made for younger audiences (like 6-8 years old) due to the ridiculous events like in this episode . . . Kind of disappointed, didn't think it would be "great" but figured it would be more . . . I dunno, not ridiculous.

6-8 year olds wouldn’t really understand this anime…
I don’t know you or your intellect… but to assume 8 years olds would understand or enjoy this anime is pretty far fetched lol 😂
This ain’t no kiddy show like the wiggles or Peppa pig…

This is made for teens and older….

Yeah basic story line but
What do you expect ??
It’s sci fi every single plot has been done in sci fi
There arent many ways of writing sci fi
Unless you focus on the characters more than the storyline like anno did with the original neon Genesis Evangelion…
But other than that
This anime is sci fi comedy a little bit of slice of life
What do you expect ?
Sep 20, 2021 5:45 AM

Aug 2018
Hashiriya_weeb87 said:
Pirating_Ninja said:

I don’t know you or your intellect… but to assume 8 years olds would understand or enjoy this anime is pretty far fetched lol 😂

What do you expect ??
Unless you focus on the characters more than the storyline like anno did with the original neon Genesis Evangelion…
But other than that
What do you expect ?
This anime was not made for kids, the writing is too brilliant for that. This episode reminds of ender's game's battle room scene where he shows his leadership and strategy and serves has a foreshadow for the end of the movie. It almost looks like the same game as in ender's game. Episode 6 is meant to showcase Shima's ability as well and prove herself. Watch with new eyes this anime is brilliant.
Sep 20, 2021 7:35 AM
Nov 2019
Gurifisu-Femto said:
Hashiriya_weeb87 said:

What do you expect ??
But other than that
What do you expect ?
This anime was not made for kids, the writing is too brilliant for that. This episode reminds of ender's game's battle room scene where he shows his leadership and strategy and serves has a foreshadow for the end of the movie. It almost looks like the same game as in ender's game. Episode 6 is meant to showcase Shima's ability as well and prove herself. Watch with new eyes this anime is brilliant.

I know it’s not made for kids why you quoting me dude wtf…

I was saying that in the beginning what’s your problem?

Quote the idiots above me their the ones saying it’s for kids…. Not me
Sep 20, 2021 7:43 AM

Aug 2018
Hashiriya_weeb87 said:
Gurifisu-Femto said:

I know it’s not made for kids why you quoting me dude wtf…

I was saying that in the beginning what’s your problem?

Quote the idiots above me their the ones saying it’s for kids…. Not me
yea but you call it a basic story line which i found it to be much more than. It's almost the perfect anime i have a few problems with it, but it has the best heroine i have ever scene in 500 anime.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uchuu no Stellvia Episode 21 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 3, 2008

5 by el_morris »»
Aug 13, 2023 3:15 PM

Poll: » Uchuu no Stellvia Episode 18 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Feb 21, 2014

3 by el_morris »»
Aug 13, 2023 2:00 PM

Poll: » Uchuu no Stellvia Episode 16 Discussion

kisami - May 12, 2010

7 by el_morris »»
Aug 13, 2023 1:09 PM

Poll: » Uchuu no Stellvia Episode 8 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Feb 19, 2014

2 by el_morris »»
Jul 23, 2023 5:48 PM

Poll: » Uchuu no Stellvia Episode 26 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 3, 2008

22 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Sep 13, 2022 12:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.