Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 16, 1:03 AM
Jan 2023
Cataclysm arc, Second wave arc and last wave arc lasted almost two years, that’s less than 30 chapters per year (of less of 30 pages per chapter and lots of large panels). I’m new to reading manga so I don’t now if this pacing is normal, but I feel this is very slow for a biweekly manga.
Jul 16, 4:33 AM
Mar 2022
0k_Cxz said:
Cataclysm arc, Second wave arc and last wave arc lasted almost two years, that’s less than 30 chapters per year (of less of 30 pages per chapter and lots of large panels). I’m new to reading manga so I don’t now if this pacing is normal, but I feel this is very slow for a biweekly manga.

Yeah it is feels so small. But anyways it's fun, so I don't mind, but I'll love it if they give us 45 or 50 pages
Jul 16, 4:43 AM

Jan 2009
the pacing is fine its just that the manga is in constant hiatus and not regularly release on schedule
Jul 16, 8:20 AM
Feb 2014
last two chapters have slowed down a lot but the pacing on this manga is usually very fast
Jul 16, 11:57 AM
Jun 2021
I always rate slow paced anime than anime that are rushed as it help to understand the storyline that greater for us to enjoy instead of questioning along the way
Jul 16, 10:33 PM
Dec 2023
no. read manga. I think it's going on at a good pace. story will always take time and what do you want? fights to end in 1 slash?
Jul 18, 2:52 AM
Aug 2022
deg said:
the pacing is fine its just that the manga is in constant hiatus and not regularly release on schedule

What are you talking about? It's never on hiatus. Maybe a couple times it took a chapter off but no major hiatus.
Jul 18, 2:56 AM
Aug 2022
I'm confused by the point of this post. Of course it's less than 30 chapters a year, it's bi weekly and there's not 60 weeks in a year. The anime fixes the pacing issue. It's not really an issue unless you're reading week to week. Kaiju flows great during a binge.
The current arc has bee going for awhile now and may feel like it's dragging but it's not.

One knock you could have on Kaiju is the large paneling. But it's not common in Manga so I won't complain much about it. I dont need a thousand words per chapter for everything I read.
Jul 18, 3:03 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to DayRivia
deg said:

What are you talking about? It's never on hiatus. Maybe a couple times it took a chapter off but no major hiatus.
@DayRivia thats what i meant by haitus the manga is usually on break
Jul 18, 3:07 AM
Aug 2022
deg said:
@DayRivia thats what i meant by haitus the manga is usually on break

No it's not. It's just bi weekly. I just checked and they only missed 1 chapter in March and January. one was probably a holiday. Past 4 months has been no breaks. The author is even putting out Side B now so really there is a new chapter every week.
Jul 18, 11:18 AM
Jan 2023
DayRivia said:
I'm confused by the point of this post. Of course it's less than 30 chapters a year, it's bi weekly and there's not 60 weeks in a year. The anime fixes the pacing issue. It's not really an issue unless you're reading week to week. Kaiju flows great during a binge.
The current arc has bee going for awhile now and may feel like it's dragging but it's not.

One knock you could have on Kaiju is the large paneling. But it's not common in Manga so I won't complain much about it. I dont need a thousand words per chapter for everything I read.

That’s why I asked, cuz I’m new to reading manga and I was asking if the pace was slow or it was normal.

You’re right, for a biweekly manga the amount of chapters is okay :)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaijuu 8-gou Chapter 111 Discussion

HamzabinSaqib - Jul 18

11 by Hydra112 »»
Yesterday, 1:32 PM

Poll: » Kaijuu 8-gou Chapter 110 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jul 4

25 by 1dubloon »»
Jul 21, 2:59 PM

» I loved the anime, should I wait for the S2 or read the manga!?

amande07 - Jul 18

25 by NatAlastrina »»
Jul 21, 1:49 PM

Poll: » Kaijuu 8-gou Chapter 68 Discussion

KayKimii - Aug 4, 2022

21 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Jul 18, 4:12 AM

Poll: » Kaijuu 8-gou Chapter 66 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jul 7, 2022

14 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Jul 18, 2:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.