Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Unnamed Memory (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Do you agree?
Jun 25, 2:27 PM

Feb 2011
Excluding video-games and visual novels, the only other couple I can remember I like as much is Kiyoka & Miyo from Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon.

The way they meet and develop feelings for each other is very smooth and natural; the way they interact is endearing; both are amazing even on their own - a heroic, dashing prince and a mysterious, kind witch.
Jun 25, 2:40 PM

Dec 2020
If you're sayin' this after readin' the ln then maybe
If you're sayin' this after just watchin' the anime then no way in hell or heaven
Jun 25, 2:49 PM
Apr 2020
I have never seen a couple get together in the most rushed and not sense making way in i think ever..
Jun 25, 3:04 PM
Oct 2022
There are many reasons to say that Oscar and Tinasha are one of the best anime couples. Their resonance, love, caring and protection for each other, fighting together for a good cause are a few reasons.
Jun 25, 3:07 PM

Jul 2017
Solely based on the anime, it's difficult even to comprehend the progress of their relationship whatsoever. Tinasha would want to avoid Oscar's claims to marry him out loud and ten seconds later, she'd sit on his lap and be very close to each other consensually out of nowhere. I don't necessarily care for them nor like them in the books but at least they were paced out in a much better way to let their relationship actually develop through their interactions and little adventures. Here, stuff's skipped or rushed way too much for their actual relationship progress to matter whatsoever. In a season where there's been Spice and Wolf, a show that has Holo and Lawrence explore their relationship and progress in a gradual but sensible enough fashion so far through their various lengthy conversations and conflicts in the span of 13 episodes with a more subtle pacing to it, Unnamed Memory's anime bastardizes the world building, plot and characters so much that the actual relationship with Oscar and Tinasha and how they grew towards the end of the first season didn't really feel like real growth but just random elements being thrown at the story instead. I've seen many, many relationships better even in light novels or manga but I could see some world where they are at least decently explored together. But with the anime, can't envision that whatsoever and the staff were unable to justify how the two of them were together chemistry-wise, since the anime gave no time whatsoever to actually explore the chemistry they have by removing many things about it and not allowing any breathing room. In this aspect, they actually might be one of the worst couples I've seen in anime.
Jun 25, 3:09 PM

Jan 2024
They are sweet, their commitment to each other is great but no.
Not even best this szn when you have Holo-Lawrance, Rudy-Sylphy
Jun 25, 3:21 PM

Sep 2018
Are you kidding me? Might be in my bottom five pairings of all time lol, I almost feel bad for the source readers. I didn't feel the chemistry at all XD
Jun 25, 3:28 PM
May 2023
Smooth and natural??? 💀
In what universe would this rushed abomination of an adaption give you that idea?
Jun 25, 4:06 PM
Sep 2022
Yes, but only if this is the first anime you have ever seen in your life..
Jun 25, 5:48 PM
Sep 2020
BMogetta said:
Yes, but only if this is the first anime you have ever seen in your life..

Savage and so true 💀😭
Jun 25, 10:24 PM
Nov 2014
probably the WORST one
Jun 26, 8:44 PM
Jul 2020
oh god, definitely no

More topics from this board

Poll: » Unnamed Memory Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 25

103 by YudiYusantoS »»
6 hours ago

» Why a second season?! What’s the point?

Lisasn - Jun 25

21 by MBurner »»
Yesterday, 10:55 AM

» Im pretty confused

__MoRaX__ - Jun 25

18 by __MoRaX__ »»
Yesterday, 6:59 AM

Poll: » Unnamed Memory Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 11

52 by lonelyw »»
Jun 26, 7:20 AM

» Rea

Lisasn - Jun 25

3 by Whatever19 »»
Jun 26, 1:10 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.