Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 30, 12:03 PM

Apr 2024
On July 6 we can expect major announcements regarding cour 3 and 20th anime anniversary judging from included logo, so it's safe to say that cour 3 won't be released in Summer. Hyped for sneak PEAK. Can't wait to see new anime additions.

May 30, 12:27 PM
Mar 2021
recently they've announced abt the quality ,its moving into new team or sub studio so it will be late,or else they would have released in summer ,they are hoping for kny quality..that's y...hope it's a top tiers animation..🤞
Anime Rules the world
May 30, 12:40 PM

Apr 2024
Reply to Naveen6662246
recently they've announced abt the quality ,its moving into new team or sub studio so it will be late,or else they would have released in summer ,they are hoping for kny quality..that's y...hope it's a top tiers animation..🤞
@Naveen6662246 I would take that information with a grain of salt. In my opinion, that was purely talk for investors, and the article could be interpreted in many ways, especially given that it was google translated from Japanese to English. Although I'm certain of one thing - anime will do the justice to this arc unlike the manga. It's funny that og anime is worse than the manga, but this arc in anime form is better.
May 30, 1:03 PM
Mar 2021
i don't know abt the recent news leak abt anime quality ,lst ssn animation is enough for me,but lot people complained abt last ssn quality, so it might be true, not to mention they've hyped it up quite a bit thts the resn ,now it's the only anime Pierott is cooking rt now with high budget, let's hope for the best ..
Anime Rules the world
May 30, 1:08 PM

Jan 2009
last season has mid animation quality so im not expecting much
May 30, 8:49 PM
Feb 2021
Naveen6662246 said:

A staff member also said Cour 2 would be better animated than 1, take everything Pierrot claims with a massive amount of salt
May 30, 10:50 PM
Mar 2021
@Overgrownrover After 10 years they wanted to surprise the fans, and also the quality of content was epic in 1st season, in 2nd they compared to tht with small storyline , ...?wt else happens
s1 is my one of favetes of all time and it was magnificent
Anime Rules the world
May 31, 2:54 AM

Apr 2024
Reply to deg
@deg Funny enough, even with your 'mid' animation, it was still top 1 airing anime in Summer on mal. Cour 2 was made in 6 months with production issues. It seems cour 3 will be in production for 12 months. Another good thing about 3rd cour is that it will have less fights than 2nd.
May 31, 3:00 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to 18927
@deg Funny enough, even with your 'mid' animation, it was still top 1 airing anime in Summer on mal. Cour 2 was made in 6 months with production issues. It seems cour 3 will be in production for 12 months. Another good thing about 3rd cour is that it will have less fights than 2nd.
@18927 i miss read your comment lol we will see but i will keep my expectations low
May 31, 6:05 AM
Feb 2022
18927 said:

is may have less fight but best till now ig .
May 31, 6:08 AM

Aug 2018
I'm so hyped. Can't wait.
May 31, 7:45 PM

Apr 2022
Reply to deg
@deg facts, lowering expectations big time after seeing how last cour turned out.
Jun 1, 5:19 AM
May 2021
deg said:

Bro how was the animation in anyway mid? Did you not watch kenpachi vs gremmy that animation was insane and same with rukia vs as nodt
Jun 1, 6:59 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to LaFlame77
deg said:

Bro how was the animation in anyway mid? Did you not watch kenpachi vs gremmy that animation was insane and same with rukia vs as nodt
@LaFlame77 compared to demon slayer, frieren, kaiju 8, etc animation? nah

the drawings are good enough but im talking on how good the movements aka animation is

heck compared to yamamoto vs yhwach its nothing
Jun 1, 5:45 PM
Feb 2021
LaFlame77 said:
deg said:

Neither were insane, Rukia was pure stills and shitty effects work
Jun 2, 12:50 AM
May 2021
OvergrownRover said:
LaFlame77 said:

I’m not boutta argue with you two retards cause neither of you know a damn thing about animation and no tf it was not stills you’re just lying to yourself at that point.
Jun 5, 2:32 PM
Jul 2017
LaFlame77 said:
OvergrownRover said:

I’m not boutta argue with you two retards cause neither of you know a damn thing about animation and no tf it was not stills you’re just lying to yourself at that point.

Best thing I have heard today. All love, man.
Jun 7, 1:01 AM
Feb 2021
LaFlame77 said:
OvergrownRover said:

You think I care what a Bleach fanboy thinks? I say enjoy your slop but I’m still gonna call it slop
Jun 7, 11:04 AM

Apr 2024
Reply to LaFlame77
OvergrownRover said:
LaFlame77 said:

@LaFlame77 Bro's a JJKtard, go easy on him xD. It's ironic to call something "slop" while favoring something else solely for its good animation. Everything else in JJK sucks: the plot, the power system (fanboys do some backflips to describe it), the art, and the composition. This guy must compensate for his edginess by calling everything else "slop" that doesn't have some sakuga moments. Actually, JJK is the real slop with its ugly-ass art, composition and character designs. The most overrated shit of 2023.

Can't wait to see whinings under Fairy Tail or Re Zero threads too, cuz I'm 100% sure there will be some. MAL attracts too many sad people.

Imagine Bleach, even with 'mid' animation according to some, can still reach top ranks. That says a lot about how good this IP is.
18927Jun 7, 11:19 AM
Jun 7, 11:23 AM

Apr 2024
Reply to saketsahu
18927 said:

is may have less fight but best till now ig .
@saketsahu That may be true, but tbh you can already expect Pernida, Lillie and Gerard (in c4 I think) to be in CGI, there is just no way they animate them in full 2D.
Personally, I don't mind it. Pierrot's CGI is good enough and they did good job with Komamura's bankai. That uncanny design was spot-on imo.
18927Jun 9, 12:39 AM
Jun 7, 11:25 AM
Feb 2022
18927 said:
@saketsahu That may be true, but tbh you can already expect Pernida, Lillie and Gerard (in c4 I think) to be in CGI, there is just no way they animate them in full 2D.
Personally, I don't mind it. Pierrot's CGI is good enough and they did good job with Komamura's bankai. That uncanny design was spot on imo.

cgi should be less tho, fast paced 2 d animation will suit gerard and askin fight and perniada and lille will need a little bit of cgi
Jun 8, 1:49 PM
May 2021
18927 said:
@LaFlame77 Bro's a JJKtard, go easy on him xD. It's ironic to call something "slop" while favoring something else solely for its good animation. Everything else in JJK sucks: the plot, the power system (fanboys do some backflips to describe it), the art, and the composition. This guy must compensate for his edginess by calling everything else "slop" that doesn't have some sakuga moments. Actually, JJK is the real slop with its ugly-ass art, composition and character designs. The most overrated shit of 2023.

Can't wait to see whinings under Fairy Tail or Re Zero threads too, cuz I'm 100% sure there will be some. MAL attracts too many sad people.

Imagine Bleach, even with 'mid' animation according to some, can still reach top ranks. That says a lot about how good this IP is.

Lmao fax bro l honestly don’t understand the hype around jjk ive watched both seasons and feel like besides the animation its a waste of time there’s literally no plot at all its just fighting that’s it at least bleach has a good ass story and actual interesting characters literally thousand year blood war alone is better then the entirety of jjk i could say all of bleach but we don’t even need all of it thousand year blood war is enough in itself. The fact that people go out of there way to read that sorry ass of a manga is insane if I read the manga instead of watching the anime I’d prolly fall asleep it’s actually mind boggling that the series is as popular as it is.
Jun 8, 1:50 PM
May 2021
OvergrownRover said:
LaFlame77 said:

You think I care what a Bleach fanboy thinks? I say enjoy your slop but I’m still gonna call it slop

How tf do you call bleach slop but not jjk😭 that’s beyond me jjk is the biggest pile of rat shit I’ve ever watch it’s just fighting and no plot at all it’s boring asf.
Jun 26, 6:43 AM

Apr 2024
Another panel in France. July 12
18927Jun 26, 6:54 AM
Jul 1, 4:15 AM

Dec 2015
FALL '24? nah, i'm thinking WINTER '24 AKA JAN '25.

'most' anime press hype starts two SEASONS before the airdate. at the earliest 1.5 Seasons before. for example, if S3 was to happen in Jan '25 this 'First Week of Summer '24' press junket at Anime Expo would be nigh on EXACTLY six-months pre-airdate. if they're going for the 1.5 Seasons pre-airdate (for a Jan '25 airdate) it would have been in the MIDDLE of Summer '24... say sometime in August.

it's a production schedule thing, think of delayed/canceled/covid/supporting 'overseas' studio has a huge labor dispute issue etc. that have cropped up in the past 10 years of anime history. if the press hype starts TOO early and 'oh crap something happened!' there is going to be a whole chicken coop's worth of eggs on LOTS of peoples' faces. but if it starts too close to the airdate, then not enough 'eyes' will be attracted to the franchise.

as to the new division at Pierrot? shrug. it wasn't a shareholders' announcement, it was a general press-wide release. if it was JUST for the shareholders? it would have ONLY been released IN a shareholders' meeting and NOT disseminated to the general press. i think Pierrot is seeing the cash UFOTABLE has raked in with DemonSlayer and is aiming for that new division to ONLY make SERIOUSLY HIGH-QUALITY INSANE SPECS. shows... and 'general anime' will be done by Pierrot's other section(s). kinda like how a think-tank has a hand-picked group of genius level folks and they think up waaaaay the heck out there things... but a focus group concentrates on 'average Joe and Jane Doe' subjects.
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.

More topics from this board

» Begins airing October 5, 2024

Sir-C - Jul 6

14 by KiliianSleipnir »»
Aug 5, 10:26 AM

» New PV and this fall

Dbagas8 - Jul 6

16 by saketsahu »»
Jul 31, 10:42 AM

» Pierrot making new “Pierrot Films” sector that will handle Bleach TYBW Cour 3 ( 1 2 )

OvergrownRover - May 2

54 by GulBil »»
Jul 14, 5:50 PM

» Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War PV Vol. 4

nirererin - Jul 5

18 by Satoru_Gojo-31 »»
Jul 11, 5:34 AM

» MANGA VOLUMES IT WILL BE COVERING?

AHxD_ - Oct 25, 2023

14 by saketsahu »»
May 2, 12:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.